All Comments on 'An Exchange from Red to White'

by Lactolobster

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Odd combination, Vampire and lactation.

I really liked this,I do hope there's more.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Brilliant

Crossing the mythology of vampirism with the mystique of mothers' milk.

Should you ever revisit this story, there is a bit more to be told. A lactating woman craves release from the pressure of her swelling breasts with even more desperation than conveyed here. There's a frantic quality to it that causes the breasts to express even untouched. And that's a sorry, unsatisfying sensation, serving only to heighten the hunger for a suckling.

I loved your metaphors..."the spreading mold of media." What a delight!

Here's hoping that you are moved to create many more stories to share with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unique story...

... please continue with your writing :)

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
great story

looking forward to reading more or your great works. my nipples are also hard and in need. Guess playing with them my self is my fun fopr the night. O I do hope that there is more of this pair.

qexiqexqexiqexover 9 years ago
What a great plot!

Really liked this story! It's well-written and features a great plot. Would love to read more from you.Thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous