All Comments on 'An Exercise in Perspective - Mine'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Great pickup story

Love picking up BBC. More fun when hubby is along. Try for two in the next chapter xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

niggers are for the fields not to breed with whites. castrate all niggers and cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The last comment is quite amusing.

But I do like the thought of powerful black men fucking my wife with their, unfeasibly large penises dwarfing mine making her cum so hard.

It's a nice thing for me.

pawgpawgabout 6 years ago
Great Story! <3

Love your stories, I hope you keep on writing! ;)

crescenthammercrescenthammerabout 6 years ago
This one is for anonymous posted 3/27/18

I would like for HerLittlePiggy to write one where she has a BBC in her cunt and hubby's smaller dick in her ass at the same time. He might even want to add a second BBC in her mouth all at the same time. Anonymous, if you don't like reading about White women fucking BBCs stay out of this category. This is not the place to post your bigoted racial slurs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fear

Fear is what the angry guy is feeling in regards to bbc’s. He can’t get the image of his wife/daughter/sister or mother with all her holes stuffed with that kinda dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice story.

I did enjoy reading this tale.

But it made me wonder why interracial cuckolding seems to arouse so many white men

There are so many interracial and cuckold sites that cater to whitey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bareback BBC

Great story. My wife also got her first BBC after we talked about fantasies. We picked him up in a hotel bar out of town. We had discussed condoms but in the heat of the moment he barebacked her and filled her married white pussy with his juice. She said she never came so hard as when she felt it surge into her. My own cock was rock hard watching his black cock slide in and out of her. We are more careful these days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Plenty of white bulls servicing black women

Just letting you pervs know that reverse cuckholding is on the rise now.

Plenty of married black women cuckholding their small/ average size black husbands with well hung white men..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved the story as ours was similar

Nothing was planned, on holiday we got friendly with a black gentleman, one night late at the hotel bar he got very friendly with my wife and she responded. I spent the next 4 nights and days watching them have fantastic sex.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 5 years ago

Hope when she get home she begins to show a black baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I would love to feel that long thick black snake in me.i would love my husband pushing the cock inside me. I would kiss my husband as I got fucked to death

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Our husbands don’t cum in large size. We love our pussy stretched to filled with loads of cum. My husband knows I will fuck a black man in front of him anytime I want to. Once your pussy Is fucked black you will never go back

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Michelle sitting between myself and a black stranger on San Antonio River Walk boat. I watched as the skin of her left leg stayed glued to the skin of his right leg, rubbing sensually with the motion of the boat. At one point my wife rested her left hand on her own leg, moving pinky finger over his skin. A minute later he repeated with his pinky on her leg. Then I saw their pinky’s rub each other. Before the ride was over, Michelle kissed me while still touching Brent. She whispered in my left ear, “Brian, this is the one.” I simply nodded my affirmation that she would have her first interracial experience with this sexy black stranger. Her hand then moved to his leg, wedding ring sparkling in contrast of her white finger on his mahogany skin. He in turn rubbed her left leg with his large hand. She whispered in Brent’s ear but I couldn’t hear. Later she told me what he heard. “My husband wants to watch me lose my black cherry. Will you come back to our place and help with that?”

It was surreal leaving the River Walk without saying a word. Brent and Michelle walking ahead of me hand in hand. In our room I sat on a chair in the corner watching them kiss passionately. My wife of 5 years, mother of my children was holding his 8 inch, uncut cock with her left hand, rubbing her soaked pussy up and down. She stopped at the opening of her vagina, looked at me asking, “Are you sure this is ok?” I came to the bed, kissed her and said, “I love you.” I stepped back, Michelle looked Brent deeply in the eyes and pulled him into her. As he went balls deep stretching her eager vagina, she simply gasped, “Oh Brian!” I watched as they made love, joined at the hip and mouths. She took 3 loads from him inside her pussy before dawn. She slept in middle that night between their fucking. The last time I woke to her on top of him stretching her tight little pussy. Burned in my memory forever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot, well-written tale of a "vacation adventure".

Keep writing.

MLJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
3487 Followers
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.