An Exhibitionist Dream

Story Info
A nurse's dream explores her exhibitionist side.
6.4k words
4.4
19.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elanworb
Elanworb
23 Followers

"I'm home babe!" Anna called to out the empty room. Keys and hospital ID jingling onto the sideboard. Coat and purse slumped in a pile on the corner of the nearby couch. The familiar routine allowing her to release the stress of the day. Her shoes were next, kicking the sensible white flats next to the door. Scrubs followed, tops then bottoms, into a bin specifically set next to the sideboard. She stretched and breathed into the bottom of her lungs. As loose fitting as they were they always felt tighter, heavier even, as the day wore on. There was nothing like getting those things off at the end of the shift, and today was one hell of a shift. Over and above the flood of patients, coughing and hacking in their beds, there were a dozen or so ignorant protestors shouting ridiculous things at her and the patients, both on her way into the hospital and out again. None of them wearing masks, and all of them waving insane signs about freedom or choice or something. She just wanted to help people. They used to cheer and now... ugh fuck them anyway...

Rubbing the aggravation from her eyes she adjusted her bra strap higher onto her shoulder with a resigned sigh. Adjusting each breast so they sat more comfortably in the stabbing C cups of the constricting garment. The waist band of her underwear had rolled down in the rush to get out her scrubs. This pair never fit right, but she was still loath to throw them away. They always started the day fitting, but by first break they had usually slipped to the side to let one lip free. Or they tried their own version of colonoscopy, working their way so far up her ass she could have used them as dental floss. Butt floss... She smiled at the thought.

If she was being honest, she was just plain tired. Unopened bills resting on the sideboard diverted her attention. She flipped through them, and idly wandered into the living room. Sunshine cascaded through the large bay window creating a warm patch and that heat flowed up into her tired aching feet. She wiggled her toes into the comforting carpet. Too many new patients today, all of them regretting their choices. She sighed again, and absent mindedly retrieved her nomadic underwear from between her butt cheeks.

Even old and thread bare, they were still her lucky undies. She always wore them when she wanted a bit of help to get through the day. They were the ones she was wearing on her first date with Scott, her now fiancé. She could still remember the first time she saw him, helping support one of his coworkers as they limped into the ER, just as she was getting off day shift and heading for the bus. He glanced shyly at her, gifting her with a warm smile. Her heart stopped. His slender and lithe body flexing and moving under a loose tank top. Dirty overalls hiding what she imagined were toned legs and a tight ass. His arms like coiled steel holding his larger, loudly complaining friend, sparkled with a thin sheen of sweat. Her pussy tingled while she watched and did again now at the memory. They had only exchanged a quick glance as he passed, but she watched him walk up to the doors and through. It was pure luck that the same smile crossed her tinder feed later, while in the bath, trying to relive some tension. Swiping right didn't help, but it did get her a first date the next night.

A shrill whistle broke her reverie and she turned around to the cheers and applause of three men, construction workers judging by their clothes, staring at her through the bay window. They caught her on full display, one hand holding her mail the other moving back from fixing her underwear. The view was spectacular, her feminine lightly tanned form literally reflecting the sunlight that had warmed her feet. A white lace bra that did nothing to conceal hardening nipples. Even the thread bare SuperGirl undies were working to accentuate rather than conceal anything she thought she wanted private. With a small squeak, she dropped into a hugging crouch just below the sill. The loud disappointed groans from the workers filtered in through the glass. She quickly extended one arm to flip them the finger. Laughs and cries for her return chased her as she hunch walked into the kitchen, and completely out of their view. Smiling as she stood with a flick of her blonde hair. Her face flushed with the exertion and the attention. Certainly, it was the sexiest view those pigs have had in a while, she thought. Wonder if any of them managed to get a picture... quickly shaking her head to dismiss that train of thought, she caught sight of the sink full of dirty dishes and sighed.

"Babe?" she called out again.

"Out here!" Came the familiar male voice from the back yard.

"What are you doing? It's cold out here..." Anna said joining her fiancé on the deck.

"Holy shit! Smoke show on the back deck!! You know, it isn't that cold if you have some clothes on! I mean you could heat up Antarctica you're so hot. But fuck babe, maybe a shirt? What if the neighbours see?? Wait, were you the cause of all that cheering I heard from the front of the house?"

She rolled her eyes. "That was just some assholes acting like they never seen a woman before. And the neighbours won't care, I'm wearing more now, than I have on sunbathing out here in the summer." She stepped closer to him to lay a hand on his forearm.

"I don't remember you owning a see-through lace bikini!"

"Stop! My god! What is this by the way?" Anna said gesturing to the appliance Scott was tending. "Smells weird..."

"Just running some meat through the smoker, one of the framers at the job site got his elk weekend before last and gave me a couple of roasts."

"Just gave you some roasts..."

"Well... he was looking forward to being off for a week in the woods, away from the wife and kids, just him and the boys you know, and I said he would get his elk on the first day, get rained out, and then be up to his ass in a "honey do" list for the rest of his vacation. He said 'Wanna bet!' and you know it rained all last week... so here is the prize. A nice top sirloin roast!"

"Seriously..." Anna said rubbing her eyes, the chill air was getting to her, and cold wooden deck was bringing the ache back to her feet. A shit day, and then pigs in the window, and now some absurdly weird smelling meat... It was just too much. She hugged her arms tightly under her boobs, trying to hear what Scott was saying.

"Well, he said they stuck it out for two days in the rain before they were too miserable to continue. Plus, they didn't get the animal until the end of the second day, and that was just more reason to get out. Either way we lucked out with this roast!"

"I don't like elk!"

"You sure? It isn't the same as beef you know."

"Scott! I've been talking to you for months now about going vegetarian!"

"Yeah, but I mean, you eat fish from time to time, and chicken nuggets aren't veggy..."

"That is besides the point! The smell alone is enough to make me gag! Ugh you never listen, and you didn't do the dishes, and the damn bills aren't even open let alone paid! How long have you been out here dealing with this... this... THING! It's fucking ridiculous!" She turned, frustrated, and stormed back into the house. Bracing herself against the kitchen counter she let out a broken groan and squeezed her eyes tight against the world.

"You ok?" Scott said hesitantly, sliding the door closed behind him. Reaching out he gently touched her shoulder. She turned and grabbed him, roughly pulling him tightly against her barely covered body. The chill from his clothes sending shivers through her. His arms snaked around her to cross wrists between her shoulder blades.

"Just hold me for bit. Ok?" She felt safe here, supported, like the bullshit from the day didn't matter. Like she could take on anything knowing she could come home to his strong arms and warm embrace.

"As long as you need babe."

She could feel his heart beating strongly against her chest. His bare arms radiated warmth in through her back into her core. She nestled her face into the crook of his neck searching for his reassuring scent. She breathed into his neck as he rubbed his rough hands slowly over her smooth back. She exhaled with a contented sigh, his motions stoking the fires that had been unexpectedly lit by her accidental exposure in the living room. Her breathing came easier, like a weight had been lifted from her chest, and she suddenly realized that Scott had unhooked her bra.

"Babe!" She jumped back and gave him a playful slap clutching the lacy garment to her chest in melodramatic shock. "Now who is trying to give the neighbours a show! What would they think if they look in here!"

"They will think how lucky that dude is that his fiancé is so fucking hot!" Scott made a grab for the strap, hooking it deftly with his finger. "Besides they can't see in here, well not really."

"You sure?" Anna said as she half heartedly held on.

"Well maybe Dan next door can see in, if he is in standing in the back of his truck." He pulled the bra free from her grip and her pert tits fell into view. A grin split his face from ear to ear. "But I'm sure he would not mind."

Fading tan lines created two poorly defined triangles of white flesh framing pale pink areolas, pulled and wrinkled tight by two achingly hard nipples. She bit her lip leaning back against the counter. Scott openly ogled her, his eyes wandering up and down her body. His cock twitched and stirred as his boxers became tighter by the second. Anna loved this feeling of exposure, this power of being naked in the kitchen, anyone in the back yard could clearly see her, if only there was someone there. She looked behind Scott, in case he had company and didn't tell her. Wanting there to be someone, some stranger to see her and long for her. She wandered over to the door to stand brazenly in front of the bare glass.

"A shame Dan didn't have some project or other out there now... Ummm babe, is the smoker supposed to look like that."

"Oh shit!" Scott said looking past Anna's nearly bare ass to see that the normal thin wisps of smoke had turned into plumes billowing out from the sides. He bolted outside to adjust the machine, to return it to a steady state of heat and smoke.

Giggling, nearly drunk with adrenaline, Anna leaned out the door after him. The cool fall air on her bare breasts only further fueled the fires growing between her legs. "You want me to put some veg' on the stove for you? You know, to have with that thing out there. When will it be ready?"

"Probably about an hour now." He said closing slides and adjusting knobs. "I don't even know what happened."

"OK, I'll make enough for your lunch for tomorrow too."

He turned to thank her and stopped, mouth open, staring at her even more brazen display. "Holy fuck..." he whispered, as she hung in the door frame staring seductively, like the figurehead of an old pirate ship, daring, brave and unashamed at her nakedness. His cock rapidly returned to full mast pushing awkwardly against his loose-fitting jeans. He poked and prodded at the uncomfortable bulge, making a comical show of the adjusting, until his engorged member stood supported comfortably towards the top of his pants.

Laughing at his antics, Anna turned and slid the clear door behind her. After cutting up some potatoes, and carrots to boil up for the roast, she made herself a salad of greens, nuts, and cranberries. The whole while she was dancing and bouncing around the kitchen, topless, to some light music playing from her phone. The feeling of being so carefree, of being in her natural state of dress, it was exhilarating every time she did it. She was often naked at home, wandering from room to room sometimes with the blinds closed though she rarely paid attention to them. As she worked, she thought back to the hoots and whistles of the construction workers. How often have strange men ogled or silently encouraged her... She smiled again, her thoughts keeping the heat between her legs on a low simmer.

She munched on the salad, in between some unneeded stirring of the vegetables in the boiling water. She just wanted to stay where Scott could see her, watch her. She never looked to see if he was watching, but she knew. The sound of dropped tongs of the deck, the muffled "Ow" when he would accidentally touch the wrong part of the smoker. These noises always seemed to coincide with a flick of her hair, or when she would bend down to the bottom drawers. Anna had always loved to be watched, her beautiful curves admired, and desired, but always on her terms.

Her mind ran back through college memories of attending parties. Wild parties where being free of clothes was not only tolerated, but actively encouraged. Those events had always turned her on, and back then she would change lovers with a change in the weather. How could she not, being naked in a group of people, being so open, and free. Her perky breasts, flat stomach, and smooth pussy all on display. She remembered walking though the rooms with a sexy sway in her hips confident that all eyes were glued to her ass. Little twinges of electricity shot through her pussy as images of past parties and past lovers flooded her mind.

Rooms full of people in various states of dress, themed events with costumes or masks, black-tie affairs with specific guests of honour to perform acts of debauchery for an adoring crowd. Mmmmm, Carlos, with his long black hair, large muscles, and smooth hairless chest. He was one of those performers. He didn't have much of a dick, oh but his tongue would dance over her clit and make her whole-body shake. And that bartender... Mark! Furry chested dadbod, but an ass you could bounce a quarter off, and that eight-inch cut cock. The biggest she ever had! She didn't have to do anything but lay there let him thrust in and out, in and out for as long as he wanted... Fuck! She came and she came, and she CAME on the giant dick... First time she ever squirted was on that cock... Oh god, and that time in a pile of people with that one guy... what was his name... Jason! Damn he was agile! Changing positions over and over again, so they could both see and hear and feel the other bodies moving and moaning in the throws of ecstasy.

Those were all before Scott of course, but the memories were so clear and came so quickly her pussy was a flood of heat and moisture. Her hand had moved to caress and tug on a hard nipple while still holding the fork she had used to finish her salad. She crossed her legs so that she could flex her thighs to send small jolts of pleasure through her cunt, working and building the sensations, letting the pleasure build, and build.

"You're not having any roast?" Scott's words cut through her daydream. He seemed blissfully unaware of her state of arousal.

"I don't like elk, babe." She said after a second, shaking her head slightly to clear the memories. "There is plenty of veg boiled up though, I left it in the strainer in the pot for you. You should even have enough for your lunch tomorrow."

"Thanks, I uh think the roast is done. The smoker has been acting odd out there... hard... to um get the settings right." Scott smiled and scratched the back of his head as he stumbled over his words. Fighting to maintain eye contact he found his gaze constantly wandering to Anna's chest. She didn't help. Every time his vision lowered, she would stand a little straighter, hold her chest a little higher, making sure he could drink in every angle.

"The smoker is hard huh. Are we calling your dick 'Smoker' now?" She said with a wicked grin, watching him uncomfortably shift to adjust the front of his pants again. "So, I'm done my salad, and I'm going to head up to shower, OK? You finish up down hear while I get out of these constricting things."

Smiling she watched his eyes stray away from her chest, and over her soft stomach, to where her hands were tugging at the waist band of her panties. Hooking her thumbs under the material she watched his eyes become saucers as she slid the thread bare material down over her legs and off. She snatched them up with a bend and a flick of her hair. Smiling broadly, she lingered to give him a good long look. His eyes were locked on her untrimmed bush even though it concealed her damp pussy. She held one hip higher to accentuate her curves. She let him stare, for one breath, two, then she turned on her heel and swayed her way out of the room.

Scott swallowed drily. He had seen her naked countless times before, but every time was exciting for him. He could not believe that a woman as beautiful and adventurous as her was in love with him. To put on a display like that, here, in the kitchen, it made his cock throb. He could feel the pre-cum wet spot expanding on his boxers. Unsure if he could concentrate enough to eat, he started to take up some food, nonetheless. He heard the shower come on as he sat at the table scrolling videos on his phone. He was clearing up his plate when he heard it go off again. Looking for a place to add the dirty dish to the pile he sighed and instead opened the dish washer to fill it.

Upstairs Anna was sitting at her vanity, brushing out her blown dry long blonde hair. She yawned between brush strokes. The shower relaxed her, the feel of the warm water cascading over her lightly tanned skin brought comfort, and the shower head, properly aligned, could often alleviate some tension. But today, the massage setting was a fickle lover. Try as she might, even with the build up of her show downstairs, she just couldn't get over the edge. Knowing Scott was just downstairs with his hard cock, and tight ass. Knowing anyone could have watched her strip off completely in her kitchen. Wishing there were people to watch.

"Mmmmm" she moaned and tweaked one hard nipple to add sparks to the fire in her pussy, trying to climb that hill of pleasure. Letting her college memories flow again unchecked, she moved both hands up to massage her tits. Images flitting through her brain, joining together. Carlos on stage with her instead of the woman he performed with, flashed into the orgy, with people all around, cheering her. She yawned again. "I'll be more comfortable in the bed" she decided, and maybe Scott would be up soon to join her.

Laying her brush on the nightstand, Anna reached into the top drawer to retrieve her favourite vibrator. A little pink silicone rod, battery operated and vaguely penis shaped. She tossed onto the pillows near Scott's side of the bed and slid naked under the sheets. She melted into the soft silky material and let out a contented sigh, closing her eyes slowly as sleep, unlooked for and unbidden, took her...

...to a street side, standing under a streetlight, bathed in a warm glow. A house formed at the edge of the light. Watching it form, Anna knew with certainty it was her house. Her castle. The dream house looked bigger than her own, but she knew it was hers. The front door opened to laughter and light and a room filled with people, all smiling and holding glasses of champagne. Everything felt very familiar, and the people were overjoyed to see her. They beaconed her forward, called out to her to come join them.

"There she is! Excellent! The guest of honour has arrived! Finally! Now the party can begin!"

Words of greeting wafted though the doorway from the crowd. She skipped up the path and into the entrance way. Everyone wore elaborate masks concealing the top of their face. Images of foxes, or bears, or other forest creatures sat atop scruffy, bearded chins, or hugged around smooth delicately feminine cheeks. Under the masks was a sea of crisp black suits that hung unbuttoned and open from broad shoulders. Silky black ties lead across firm bare chests down to trim waists. The men ranged from smooth and hairless, to ruggedly hairy. The women all had long straight hair tied back in a ponytail. Their jackets also hung open, highlighting thinner ties that nestled invitingly between bare breasts.

Elanworb
Elanworb
23 Followers
12