An Exhibitionist Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a glow, a comfortable blurriness to everyone. The warmth and smiles created an overwhelming sense of welcome. She was home. Safe. Secure. Wanted. Desired. The smiling people all undressed her with their eyes. They bit their lips looking at her, drinking in her presence. The men had noticeably growing bulges as their loose pants tried to contain their hardening cocks. The women kept turning slightly from side to side allowing glimpses of their hard nipples to be displayed to Anna. Playful giggles and low rumbling growls crept over her. Chills and goose bumps ran roughshod over her skin. Her nipples were achingly hard, cutting against her confining coat, urging her to move forward into the waiting embrace of the throng of people.

A handsome man in an otter mask blocked her movement. "Welcome Anna! Welcome home! Let me take your coat! Everyone is waiting for you in the recreation room! Everything has been prepared!"

She unbuckled her waist belt and let a long London fog style jacket slide off her shoulders into the hands of the waiting man. Standing like a Greek statue, gloriously naked and proud, her perfectly formed features curved around her, radiating femininity. All eyes drank in her beauty. Perfectly coiffed hair accentuated her long neck. Flawless skin cascaded down over soft shoulders to her firm and perky breasts, topped by slightly darker nipples standing hard and proud for all to admire. Her thin waist flared into shapely hourglass hips curving perfectly down and around her firm ass and smooth legs. A thin landing strip of pubic hair drew all the wandering eyes to an obviously wet pussy. She could sense their growing arousal. Her lust became their hunger. Everyone wanted her, needed her. She bathed in their desire, luxuriated in it.

"Excellent! You are already dressed for the festivities!" The otter man smiled broadly over her coat and directed her inside toward the back room.

"How stunning! Pure beauty! A goddess!" Hushed voices of the figures whispered a stream of compliments as they followed her down the wide hallway.

Her pussy glistened from the attention, a pulse of pleasure with each smile. Jackets started falling off the people, as the crowd moved along the hallway. Sculpted muscular chests topped with a few curls of hair, soft smooth bodies under short beards, breasts in all shapes and sizes all displayed for her approval.

A tingle ran down her spine each time another garment hit the floor. She locked eyes through the masks of these people and smiled. Like a luxury yacht moving through the harbour, the sway in her hips caused literal waves of pleasure in those she passed. Some she would reach out and gently brush, an arm, a chin, pectoral muscle, or gently flick a nipple. None could resist her, nor did they want to. She had her pick of anyone and everyone who saw her. The feeling was glorious, powerful, fueling her passion. Electricity ran over her, lighting up every nerve ending. Her cunt was flooded, the desire she felt for these people was almost as strong as theirs for her. A moan escaped her lips as she brushed the rough unshaved chin of another guest just to watch him crumple in ecstasy. Maybe she should stop. Maybe fuck one or two, or all of them.

She paused and turned to view the devastation her passing had wrought on the people. Jackets lay in heaps. Guests were grabbing at each other, tearing at any clasp, or zipper, or piece of clothing they could hold. All of them with their eyes still locked on her. Their panting and moans drowning out all other sounds. Hard cocks sprang into view as pants were ripped away, falling in tatters to the floor. Hard bodied men reaching out, but failing to touch her, grasped hungrily at the nearest person they could find. The women burning with desire for her, driven wild by her beauty, scaled these gorgeous men and impaled themselves on the throbbing cocks. Everyone chanting her name as they fucked, every lustful act a form of praise for her, their arousal was only for her to enjoy. They could only cum because of their desire for her. The moans of the guests became louder, echoed back from her, as her own pleasure climbed toward its inevitable peak. Anna could feel them, their desire for her, even as they fucked each other, it was only her they wanted. She stepped back along the hallway, wanting to join the crowd. Her release so long denied, she must give them what they want, let them give her what she needed!

A voice behind her stated "That is not the way for you. Those people are not worthy of you." She turned and locked eyes with Scott, standing bare chested in an archway. His sleek body radiated light and sexual energy. She went weak with his touch. Overwhelmed, she grasped desperately at his hard body and locked lips with him. Moaning as their tongues dueled, her hand slid down over his taught stomach, and grabbed the waist band of his jet-black slacks. She pulled with a desire fueled by the orgy surrounding them. His hard cock bounced loose from the dress pants. With a gasp, he broke their embrace, his face glowing brightly with that warm smile that set her heart jumping. Hard and dripping with lust, his cock twitched, and seemed to get larger the longer she stared.

"This is for you." He said smiling. She nodded, panting, with naked desire in her smile and, climbed easily into his arms. Her legs locked effortlessly around his waste. He held her aloft in the middle of the crowd, poised above his rigid member. Applause and cheers washed over her, making her light and free. She felt seen, appreciated, loved, desired. He guided her down, lowering his arms, his hands grasping each butt check pulling her center open, allowing his burning cock to slide inside her aching cunt.

"Oh FUCK!! She gasped, feeling every inch fill her. The crowd repeated the moan, redoubling their efforts to reach their own pinnacle. The entire audience in tune with her pleasure, her needs. Each thrust of Scott's cut cock, timed perfectly with her breath, every ridge and vein rubbing over her G-spot. She gasped rocking her hips back and forth. "Fuck me!" She moaned "Fuck me hard!"

Sex permeated the air. It poured from the walls, seeped up through the floor. Raw sexual energy hung in the air, linking everyone's sensation together. Scott spun and slammed her bodily against a wall, his cock ramming deep inside her. Everywhere she looked all eyes were watching her. She could see their sweat, feel their pulse. She was bathed in the arousal of her audience. Open longing on everyone's face, moaning and caressing wherever their hands could reach. "Oh god! More! MORE!!"

Scott's hands roamed over her body, her breasts, her ass. His two hands felt like twenty, mimicked in the movements of the audience, mirroring his touch. All of them! Their hands were everywhere. She was lost in the sensation and wanted more! More touch, more contact, more people! More people to see her, touch her, hold her, bring her pleasure! She floated under their touch, held up by Scott and the eyes of the audience. She could feel the passion rising from her pussy, every thrust bringing more and more heat.

"Faster, faster! God yes! YES! Fuck ME! Everyone! FUCK ME!!" Anna's mouth hung open, panting, as the pace increased. Her back slamming against the wall as Scott ground into her clit with every thrust. Filled over and over again as he pumped into her.

"UNNGGGHGHHHH FUUUCK!!!!" Clawing at his back she bellowed her climax. Her cunt clenching and squeezing Scott's rock-hard cock, sending him over the edge. Groaning his pleasure in her ear, he leaned into her, putting pressure against her chest, lifting her higher.

Her eyes opened to the feeling of Scott spooning her tightly from behind. "I got you babe. I got you. Shhhhh shhhhh." He whispered quietly behind her. A ragged breath crawled into her lungs, and she rubbed her hand along his strong arm with a deep guttural moan. Her pussy still pulsing from the lingering effects of her orgasmic dream. Her mind awash of happy chemicals.

"You ok?" He said quietly realizing she was awake. "I didn't mean to wake you, but you were moaning and squirming."

"Mmmmmm" Anna moaned again, pushing her hips back into his, looking for a way to continue the pleasure her dream world started. She could feel his semi erect penis slide along her butt crack and gave it a playful squeeze with her cheeks.

"Oh hello! What exactly were you dreaming about?"

"You" she said breathlessly. "There were others too, watching, encouraging, but the dream was of you, and your cock." She lifted her hips into his pelvis again, feeling his cock harden as she rocked. She turned her head back and kissed him. He gripped her tight, one hand holding firm on to her breast. His hips thrusting in opposition with hers. They rocked back and forth, his cock continually lubing her cheeks, making his motions glide easier and easier over her sensitive flesh. He toyed with her nipple, pinching and tugging and the hard nub. The sensations adding to the fire in her still tingling cunt. Kissing and nipping at her neck, his hand left her abused tit and wandered down to brush her hip, across her stomach, then back up again. Light fingers dancing over very sensitive skin caused her to writhe as a shiver of pleasure rattled along her spine. She pushed her hips back hard against him trapping his cock against her rosebud, and stopping his movement, holding him still as the mini orgasm danced through her.

After a moment, he pulled away from her and she rolled onto her back. He was on top of her in flash, his mouth locked onto hers. She welcomed his intruding tongue. Like her dream, her hand moved quickly down over his stomach to grasp his cock. The heat of his member always amazed her. It was smooth and solid and twitching as she grabbed it. He moaned into her mouth. She stroked it once, using the lube he was producing to rub over his glans. His cock pulsed and jumped.

"Wait!" He said pulling his head away from her. "Not yet..." He lifted his hips gently pulling his leaking cock from her hand with a groan. He kissed her neck softly, lightly, moving down and along her collar bone. His tongue snaked out as he licked straight down between her tits, leaving a wet trail on her breastbone. He stopped at her solar plexes to blow a thin stream of air along the path he just made. The sudden change in sensation hit Anna like a lightning bolt. Her back arched and she pushed up off the bed with a moan. The cool air made her already hard nipples tingle and ache. She grabbed at the hard nubs and pinched them to relieve their strain, only to have their need bury itself in her pussy.

Scott snickered at her reaction. Continuing his kissing and licking lower and lower until, he settled on his forearms between her legs. The dishevelled duvet fell off the side of the bed. Dull light from the street filtered into the room and she could see the top of his head hovering just above her dripping wet cunt. She lifted her hips towards him, wanting his touch. His breath tickling her labia as he watched her move and wiggle. He blew a thin stream of air along her moist slit. She jumped again at the sudden change in sensation, her breathing ragged, urgent.

"You know..." He said as he kissed her inner thigh, watching her cunt pulse in the dull light, "When I got into bed, I thought I had missed the party..."

She heard a familiar click and a low buzz come from between her legs.

"Found your friend here next to my pillows and you, fast asleep with the lights on..."

She sucked in air through her teeth, pulling hard at her nipples. Scott moved the vibrator towards her blooming vulva. She could feel the vibrations through her pubic hair as he moved it close, but just out of reach, barely there and not directly touching her. She whimpered her frustration. She had never been this aroused before. Even after cumming in her dream, she was felt like she was dancing on the knife edge of another orgasm.

"Imagine my surprise when I hear you having, what I can only imagine, was one hell of a sexy dream." The buzzing toy grazed along her outer lips, teasingly along her bikini line, providing a hint of sensation, a promise of pleasure, but not delivering. She groaned again, swirling her hips to try and focus the buzzing on her clit.

"I'm guessing the dream, wasn't finished when I woke you huh... but maybe it was... you are dripping wet." He licked his lips watching her cunt shine in the low light as a drip formed at the bottom of her slit, sliding invitingly down towards Anna's tight asshole. "That is so fucking hot..." he whispered.

Scott moved the toy swiftly up between her lips, covering it her juices. The now lubricated rod bumped against her clit. Electricity screamed up her spine as she arched further off the bed. Scott launched forward and slid his tongue deep inside her. He fucked her with his face while rocking the vibrator back and forth over her clit.

"Oh fuck!! OH fuck!! OH FUUUUUCK!!" Anna screamed her orgasm. She had been holding on to the edge for so long, it exploded like fireworks in her brain. Scott could feel Anna's cunt grasping and pulsing on his tongue. He wormed it in as far as possible licking and sucking at her cunt lips. Anna's hands reached down to pull his head into her steamy cunt. Rocking her hips up and down as she fucked his face through every surging pulse of her climax. A gush of cum shot out of her, splashing over Scott as he tried in vain to contain the flood. She held tight, grinding her cunt into his eager mouth.

The waves of passion receded, and she released her grip on his head. Scott looked up and smiled with a dripping wet grin. She stared down at him, a hungry snarl on her lips. With a curled finger she beaconed him forward. He leapt up onto his knees, still grinning, and lifted Anna's hips. In one deft motion he impaled his burning hot cock deep inside her. Anna's waning orgasm came hurtling back up the mountain of pleasure. The feeling of fullness, every ridge and vein, rubbing across her G-spot. She threw her arms above her head, wanting as much of her skin expose to him as possible. Wanted to show herself to him.

Scott fucked her. Hard. Slamming his pelvis into her, bottoming out his cock with each thrust. His own need fueling his motion. The show in the kitchen and listening to her moan in bed next to him, he nearly blew his load a hundred times before now. He stared down at her, watching every inch of her beauty, feeling his passion build. Anna could feel his balls slapping against her ass, feel his strong thighs supporting her legs off the bed. He pounded into her cunt, her tits bouncing up and down on her chest. Then she saw his eyes, watched them roam over her body, devour her, desire her, even as they fucked, he just wanted more and more of her. It pushed her over the top.

"GUHHH!! UGH! UGH!!!" Her moans keeping rhythm with his thrusting as her eyes rolled back in her head. Her pussy gripping and milking his hard cock. It was final straw for Scott. He felt his orgasm build from behind his balls. He gave into his need and let his head fall back, thrusting harder and harder, gripping Ann's hips, pulling her into him with each thrust.

"OH GOD! Oh FUCK! OOOOUUUUHHHHHHNNNNN!!!!" Scott moaned loudly as pulse after pulse of hot cum filled Anna's pussy. His own juices mixing with hers, their passions combined in bliss. He collapsed, panting and sweating, falling heavily next to her, onto his side of the bed. His wilting spent cock sliding out of her still pulsing cunt.

Breathing heavy, Anna adjusted herself to free her legs from the weight of her fiancé. She reached down to beside her hip and turned off the forgotten, still buzzing toy. In the suddenly quiet and still room she listened to the slow, steady breathing of her fiancé, completely passed out from his passionate exertion. Too tired to move, and still slowly coming down from the never before reached heights of pleasure, she blew his unconscious form a kiss. Her eyes blinked more and more slowly, as sleep took her once again.

12