All Comments on 'An Exotic Family Ep. 01: "Sofia"'

by JWasher889

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

great story, but why would you write it in past tense?

KrazyKumbucketKrazyKumbucketover 3 years ago

I quit reading at 11 inch cock.. Frist off that is an impossible size for any man.. and just fucking stupid from the get go.. Come on, please post a little more realistic, instead of pure bullshit.

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsover 3 years ago
Stopped reading...

The past tense was too much. The second word of every paragraph being 'would' was just too much.

Most of the rest of it that I glanced through was okay, but not scintillating.

It just didn't grab me and say "read this, now!" Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ETL ?

English is the third language. Don't put so much faith in spill cheque ( spell check) and it's features. Too as another said the 11 inch dick part was dumb. Good fiction should push the boundaries of what's real . You blew right into fantasyland.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This would have been a good story.

This story has potential but it needs a rewrite. As others have said the past tense is very off putting. The sizes of both male and female parts was off. The ending felt rushed and I hate to say out of character because they are yours, but he was respectful most of the story and at the end a jerk. Might i suggest backdrop a little more.

Your descriptions were good. You established just enough of a backstory but more would not be bad. You have a very solid start and with some work it has the potential for a good multipart story line.

BigDaddyTheDickBigDaddyTheDickabout 3 years ago

Good story, hopefully in part 2 he Fucks the stepmom🤤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous