An Exotic Neighbourly Favour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM... That's fucking it, babe... MMMMM! Fuck... That's the fucking shit, right there..." He grinned with a stare down to watch his dick vanish into her mouth along with a wicked bulge of her dark-skinned throat whenever he pumped forward. Her lips fought a losing battle to keep pressed around him but enough of a grip to make a thick ring of red appear around the base of his meaty shaft. "I fucking knew it from the day I saw your fine ass... MMMMM! That you could fucking take dick like a champ..." He teased between moans. His skill was shown off to last in a throat this snug and wet along with that fantastic mouth to make full use of a beauty like this. Pumps stiff and smooth to pound in deep and make his heavy balls smack off her face to further the groans she let out around his size. Not too foolish to just take all the pleasure here and not give some back, however. His hands moved down to her bikini top. He helped himself to haul them up and the sight of those rounded, large breasts was barely registered before both palms clamped onto her mounds to squeeze and grope while they jiggled in his grasp.

"MMMMMM... GAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! MMMMM!!" Leon arched a bit from the tit play but her head was still deep down in his crotch to let him pump away into her throat. Her saliva drooled back down her pretty face, messing up her stylish make-up and catching a bit into her flowing hair for good measure. It wasn't just her moans between the loud chokes that showed she loved this, but the way her hands all too tenderly stroked the legs of the man she isn't engaged to as he fucked her beautiful face. "GAAAAAAAAHH! HHHHHLLLKK! GAAAAAAAAHHH... MMMMMPPPHHH..." Her legs rubbed together and she gave the occasional push of her chest up against those hands that treated her more like property than the neighbour helping out with a favour that he'd claimed to just be earlier on in the day. A clear damp patch in those tiny bikini bottoms for more proof of her strong arousal here to go along with the moans as she gagged on that massive dick.

"God fucking damn, Mandy! MMMMM! You're like a fucking porn star, this mouth is so... MMMM! So fucking good!" He stated the obvious and gave her titties another deep squeeze before he buried his dick between those more than smudged lips. A moment of the full deep throat experience to let her snug throat squeeze his member to hold her in place with his nuts against her nose. The only downfall wasn't seeing the brief, shameful look across that face of hers with her eyes rolled back not from the blood that had rushed to her head from being taken upside down, but getting off on being used like she was a deluxe fleshlight. The pleasure of her throat and lips around his dick more than made up for it. Proven by that wide grin on his handsome face.

Slowly, he pulled out of her mouth until she could gasp and start to haul in long overdue air. His cock left an inch from her face while she panted out. A quite cock-drunk expression from her with eyes almost crossed while she stared at the dick that had just been deep down her throat. Her spit dripped from it and thick rings of red lipstick along with the general painted smear along the shaft for an ironic branding by her but he was the one who had controlled her to get some hot action out of a woman supposedly in a happy relationship. "So... Ready to take this up a fucking notch, you fucking smoking hottie?" Jay asked but even before she could respond he'd reached down to pull her up and swing her around for a 180 spin to leave him between her legs while she rested on her bed with her spit-soaked hair a sprawled mess on the sheets.

"Fuck. Yes." Mandy hissed with an intense stare and didn't need too much time to recover from the deep throat fuck before she wanted more of his huge cock. He was allowed to reach down and untie the side knot of her bikini bottoms, followed by a little shift of her hips upward so she could peel them down and show off her wet, completely shaved, Exotic pussy. "Fucking shove that thing in me! God, I fucking need it!" She begged without a second thought about how that sounded, especially to a man she didn't plan on marrying soon. Her legs spread while he stepped in, and so in the zone to want some action she didn't even think about the fact he didn't stop to put on a condom before he pushed against her slick entrance. "Fucking give it to me, stud! I fucking need it! Come on!" She bucked into the crown with another grit of her teeth. "Better than that fucking asshole boyfriend ever co-MMMMMM FUCK!!"

Once again, her words were cut off when that huge dick, the biggest she's ever had in her life, slid into her tight pussy to make her wet passage spread out. A grip on her waist kept her in position while he stood at the end of the bed with a slight lean and began to thrust in and out of her snug box. Another dose of easing more of his big cock into a hole of hers but this time the full benefit of her loud moans whenever he drove in or out. Not that his cock ever fully left her slot as he made sure to keep the fat head along with an inch or so kept into her when he pulled back. Just to slide back in and make them both moan while her rounded tits bounced and that curvy, mixed-background body of hers jolted on the sheets of the bed that was supposed to be for herself and her beloved future husband to enjoy.

"OOOOOOOOH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK YES... AHHHHH FUCK!!" Her words sounded more like the soundtrack of a seedy porno with the volume, let alone the amount, of moans broken up by sharp curses that she let out. Bucked against his stiff pace thanks to his grip. Allowed to be pulled back down onto that dick while he thrust into her snatch to get her soaked and stuffed even more of his dick into this love tunnel to claim it like he'd done so easily to her throat minutes ago. "FUCK!! So fucking good! MMMM! FUCK!! So FUCKING big!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" Groans of delight from the stunning pro wrestler and model thanks to how expertly her pussy was being filled up, stretched out and otherwise dominated by a more than friendly neighbour who had tricked his way into her giving up some fantastic action behind her boyfriend's back. And no shame on this skirt-chaser's part from the wide smile he had on as he banged her twat deep and firmly to enjoy the squeeze of her wet pussy all around his fat cock.

"MMMMM... Fucking better than your man's dick, huh?" Jay still wanted more from her, and not just in terms of the red-hot action either. Smugly revelling in how unfaithful this action was and he didn't care if it became a homewrecker moment either. Fully aware that a cock this good and big had driven her wild so she didn't think straight and realize she was being used. "MMMMM... He fucking can't give your fine ass what you fucking deserve... MMMM! Make you scream and go wild... Fucking ram you like a fucking... MMMM! Stacked, sexy fucking babe like you deserves..." Carefully picked words of a true player. Not even satisfied with the sex so far to plough his big white cock deep into the wet, snug pussy of this dark-skinned and Exotic beauty. Only here for the moment, and maybe future hook-ups, to thrust away into her slit to enjoy the pleasure. Even if at this point there might be a clear sign of her unfaithfulness from how stretched out her pussy was thanks to this huge size of dick that rammed away into her.

"MMMMM FUCK!! UHHHH! YES! THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE! AHHHHH FUCK!!" Leon snapped. Easily provoked to utter those hurtful words without a second thought, alongside making the moment even filthier. Her legs even moved up to wrap around this lucky bastard's toned waist to pull him in more ways than one closer in to bury that big dick deep into her needy pussy. Coupled with her hands grabbing his wrists while he still held her midsection to prove how deeply bought into his words and this intense sex she was. "UHHHH! FUCKING JERK! MMMM! CAN'T FUCKING MAKE ME EVEN CUM! AHHHHH FUCK! ASSHOLE!" She groaned and got her wish, or so she believed, for the sort of ramming she believed she deserved with the huge cock that had made a home for itself in her love tunnel. Those inches, marked with her lipstick from earlier on, were now coated in her juices that formed with each stiff pump to still make her tits bounce while the sweat slowly formed on that smoking hot body.

"AHHHHH... Poor bastard..." He chuckled under his breath, masked by the sharp sound of skin when it met skin that now rang out along with her moans as he pumped her balls deep. The second time he's been able to drive into a hot, snug hole of this stunner of Puerto Rican and Cuban descent. He took full advantage of the lack of sex life she had to put her and that curvaceous body to good use for once. "MMMM... Don't worry babe... I'll make sure you fucking get what you deserve... MMMM! Just like a good neighbour should!" He then claimed in a clear voice so she could hear to keep up the act that had gotten him this far, but he wanted even more out of her. That should have been clear enough from how often his gaze wasn't just up to see the expression across her pretty face, but down to check out those big tits that jiggled away or down between her legs to witness the vanishing act whenever his cock rammed in before a few inches briefly reappeared before he repeated the thrusts.

"MMMM FUCK YES! GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEE! AHHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!!" She gasped with a lick of her lips. Her hands slid down from his arms and onto her body to put on a show without even the need to be provoked into it. Both palms took hold of her rack to grope and squeeze for a boost of pleasure and a slight arch of her back. Railed to perfection on her bed while her long hair was still sprawled out to shift back and forth in time with the jolts she did on him. "UHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! MORE! FUCK! FUCKING GIVE IT TO ME... AHHH FUCK! BETTER THAN... MMMM! THAT FUCKING PRICK BOYFRIEND OF MINE CAN! AHHHHH FUCK!!" Her anger and that was only just what he'd fooled her into believing, still sparked her to want more from this. Being stuffed balls deep and bareback by a neighbour now planted a kink or two she never knew she needed before. That resulted in the soaked state of her pussy, far more damp than she's likely had in years and even with the use of just her fingers or some toys either. Clueless that it's all just what he wants to hear and see to take advantage of the hidden cracks and issues in her relationship that she wouldn't focus on with a clear head.

The next stage of his plans, even as he just made them up as he went, arrived when he eased up and then pulled out of her wet and rather gaped at this stage pussy. "Babe, I want you fucking on top of me." It was an order but to her clouded mind a lusty suggestion. "A fucking, what was it? Exotic Goddess like you? Deserves to be on top, know what I mean?" He claimed while he unwrapped her legs from his body so he could step back and allow her to move.

"Mmmmm... I fucking love the sounds of that..." Mandy licked her lips and flashed a grin at the idea. A quick move to get off her bed just to let him take the position to lay on it with his head on the pillows. "I never could fucking get to the point to do it with my man... Fucking asshole..." She stated and moved to climb back on. A swing of the leg to mount him and face her newfound secret lover. A hand down to guide that big dick, bareback once again, back into her wet twat while he resumed the grip of her waist to enjoy a new kind of show from the target of his lust for months now.

"MMMMM! FUCK!!" The former ROH starlet did the job for them both to drive her gorgeous body straight down so a loud clap rang out when her thick backside hit his legs and her crotch connected with his. Her head tilted back to toss her love Raven-coloured hair back before her hands rested on his toned chest and she began to shift. An expert grind of the hips, as only expected from a babe who cock-teases with 'exclusive site' pictures, to savour the feeling of a huge dick that has resized her pussy to the point it might be a good few days if not longer before she gets back to being vice-like tight as she'd been at the start of this day. The lust in her eyes was clear when her head moved back down and she locked onto the grin on the man she was on top of and the shameless expression of approval he had to enjoy having another man's future wife mounted on top of his length.

More pleasure soon arrived when she began to shift that fantastic, curved body of hers straight up and down on his dick. The loud slap of her thickness hitting his muscles rang out to join both their loud moans and the metallic creek of the bed springs thanks to her more than energetic, let alone eager, motion to ride him. All accompanied by the bounce of her big tits and the sway of her hair behind her while she went to work on him. Proof that she didn't just look the part of an Exotic vixen but could deliver in the sack where it counts. Smooth shifts up to the halfway point on that cock soaked with her juices before she drove down to the base to stuff herself. Able to give some pleasure alongside how much she's happily taken throughout this encounter to ride the man who had been her sudden photographer over an hour ago and now got one Hell of a paycheck in the form of her tight, moist twat that glided across his long, fat cock.

"FUCK! OH FUCK... MMMMM! GOD! SO... MMMM! FUCKING BIG!! GOD! IT'S NOT EVEN... UHHHH! HALF THE FUCKING SIZE OF MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND! FUCK!!" The thickly curved dark-skinned woman groaned while she stuffed herself full with this now very familiar, fat white cock. Plunged up and down to make the sweat form just to roll down her body while she bounced away and made it seem like she had a lot of practice in this position despite her statements about how her actual boyfriend can't manage to last to even enjoy a moment like this. "MMMMM! YESSSSSSSS... FUCK! FUCK!! OOOOOOH GOD! FUCKING TAKE IT... MMMM! LET ME FUCKING... UHHHHH! BOUNCE MYSELF FUCKING STUPID ON THIS... MMMM! BIG FUCKING DICK! FUCK!!" It was a beg from her even as she happily did that task herself. Sharp motions up and down along with a lick of her smudged lips as the pressure built up. The fuel of the biggest cock she's ever had coupled with the best pleasure so far allowed her to turn things up to quicken the pace. That clap of her ass when it dropped into him that extra bit sharper let alone being heard more often alongside her moans. A constant smack like the click of a machine working in a high gear. She put more effort into this unfaithful sex than she likely had for any wrestling match she's been a part of in her career so far, and probably more than any she'll have in the future too.

Jay just grinned. He didn't even need to thrust up once as he'd lured this busty, Exotic stunner in to give him what he and any other skirt-chasing horn-dog would want from a woman, even one engaged to be married. More than happy to let her do all the work to glide her wet pussy quickly and smoothly along his meaty cock. Her twat was in the perfect level of having been stretched out by his thick size but was still wonderfully snug around his length. Ensuring he moaned loudly no matter if she raced up along his size or drove right down to make her body slap against his. The bedsprings tested here in perhaps the first intense way they've been since the factory days with how wildly Leon administered this ride. A sight far more suited for a veteran porn star than a pro wrestler with a few past Championships to her credit.

"FUCK! GONNA CUM! OH FUCK! OH FUCK YES! FUCKING FINALLY! UHHHHH! GONNA CUM!!" The look on her sweat-glazed face with a couple of loose strands of hair across her showed she couldn't even believe the words that moaned out from her ruined lips. Bucked up and down by her motion to drive that wet and needy pussy on that big cock. A look even hotter than any photoshoot she's done before, including the one this lucky jerk did with her earlier on that led to this situation. "OOOOOOOH FUCK! FUCK! YES! YES YES YESSSSSSSSSS AHHHHH MMMMM!!" Her hair was tossed back as she tilted. Her bounces became jolts as she missed the timing and slammed down into his crotch. Cumming nice and hard all over his dick to make him groan with the added squeeze of her pussy around his dick. Those inches were further soaked with her juices while she used his dick to ride out every moment of a long overdue high, and one a lot more intense than anything she could have dreamed her man could give her.

"Mmmmm... Enjoy that, babe?" Jay said with a very smug smirk. Even though he wasn't done yet with her as shown by how rock-hard his dick still was deep in her snatch.

"Mmmmm... Fucking love it..." Mandy replied with a saucy stare as she licked her lips. "Let me get down and give you a fucking treat for finally being the man to make me fucking cum... Something that bastard boyfriend of mine couldn't fucking pull off..." She said before she began to ease up and off from his dick.

"Actually? I've got a better idea for you..." He said once she's dismounted. "Get up on all fours, babe. I got one more round left in me." He decided for her and in her high state, not thinking clearly after her orgasm, she didn't object. "And I've got a feeling it's something your idiot man never treats you to either." He made sure to add to keep the manipulation up even at this late stage.

So that left her to assume the position while he went right to her dresser. That bottle of lube he'd noted by the oils snatched up before he returned to her and saw the wide eyes when she locked onto what he had. A bite of her lower lip to watch him pour the liquid out and apply it to that familiar, fat cock of his. Before she got her turn when he squeezed some out to drip down onto her juicy rump. A gasp when the fluid travelled across her tight asshole and then a low groan when he pressed a finger against and then into her. Resistance met, a sure sign that her man either rarely or never got to sample this hole, before his finger eased in. A slow series of strokes into that back passage to work the lubricant in while she kept that fat booty pushed up and out towards him. Gasps from the finger fuck but once again she didn't shift from her position. Held on all fours while a couple of minutes passed as her final hole got readied for his member.

"Mmmmm... Fucking do it! Fuck my ass..." A full-on beg now, even though this was his plan anyway for her when he pulled out. "That motherfucker I'm gonna marry doesn't even have the balls to tap this fucking ass of mine! I have to do it myself!" She said with a hiss to show his hunch about what she had lube out, and what kinds of toys might be in her drawers, was very true. Along with how she swayed that juicy rump when he teased her with a smack of his dick against those plump cheeks. "Make me fucking feel it! Wreck it! Fuck my shit up! Until I can't..." She was going to say more but tensed up when that fat crown was pressed against her newly lubed-up entrance.

"UHHHHHHHHH!! FUUUUUUUCKK!!" The expected moan, but impressively without any hint of pain to it, escaped her along with an all too eager shove back just from the feeling of a huge dick being pushed into her ass. But when the thrusts properly got underway so did her shifts. A lusty back and forth that made her big tits sway as they hung down to go along with her sweat-soaked hair. Even after an orgasm, she still had energy left for a second round along with the kind of sex she doesn't seemingly get with the man she's in a relationship with. "FUCK! FUCK!! AHHHHHH! FUCK!!" Her hands gripped big handfuls of her bed sheets to have something to grip while her gaze was locked over her shoulder to watch her neighbour work his meaty dick in and out of her super tight asshole. In the matter of over an hour since the photoshoot earlier on this man she barely really knows has gone balls deep in two of her holes to claim her mouth and pussy, and now is well on the way to doing the same to her rarely offered up rump.