An Exotic Neighbourly Favour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God fucking DAMN! MMMM! This is... AHHHHH FUCK! One Hell of a fucking ass!" Jay grinned and stared down to watch her cheeks jiggle deliciously from their combined motion. His stiff pumps worked more and more of his inches into her back passage, while she backed up to match his pace with perfect, porn star timing. "Nice and fucking fat! I fucking love it! MMMMM! An ass built... AHHHHH! FUCK... Built to be fucked! MMMM!" Backhanded compliments but the statement was true. Her asshole provided a firm grip that would otherwise make most men blow a load in seconds but just like he'd lasted in her throat and love tunnel, he could give her and this juicy booty the kind of treatment they deserve. Plenty of effort on his part too with the shine of moisture across his toned frame. Deep moans from them both while he moved his dick like a piston in an engine to drive in and out of her rear.

"FUCK! YES! AHHHHHH! FUCK THAT ASS! AHHHH FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM FUCK!!" The former ROH starlet moaned and gasped while she stared back through strands of her hair. She couldn't even touch her soaked pussy, too focused on being on all fours to get her fat ass fucked from the back. Fresh, lusty moans with each new inch that drove into her rump and helped her to jolt back and forth. A sight that would only prove the thoughts of many a wrestling fan that she was a lot more skilled and looking good and doing steamy photoshoots than any kind of in-ring skill if she can handle a butt fucking like this. "YES! FUCK! AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK IT!! OOOOOOOOH FUCK!!" She still begged even at this very late stage and after an orgasm. Her lust is on a high level that is fitting for a woman nicknamed The Exotic Goddess but seemingly she's never been this fired up before for any action. Another sad sign for the future of her relationship and marriage perhaps if she has to go looking for better dick from the house next door.

The lucky bastard behind her had that wide grin on his handsome face while he helped himself to give that thick backside a firm slap while he drove his dick in and out. The slap only served to keep her jiggle going like waves hitting some rocks since her shifts back and forth now drove all that ass back into his waist. A loud clap rang out like a music beat with their moans as the vocals. At this point, his focus wasn't even on trying to make her cum again but just to sample as much of her as he could. Being buried balls deep in a thick, dark-skinned booty that handled his thick white cock so expertly certainly did the job there even if this was a one-time-only encounter. Getting a piece of this hottie was a victory enough and now that she knew how good he was, especially compared to her future husband, it might lead to more hook-ups down the road when she was home alone and not on the road.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!! AHHHHHHH FUCK!!" The sensations were too much for that super fired-up and stimulated body of hers. The anal action went on while her head now hung down to moan into the sheets while her body still was able to shove right back and make her rump clap hard into his body. The force of his pumps nicely matched thanks to her lusty shifts even as her dark-skinned ass now had a noticeable shade of red form on those plump cheeks from both the repeated contact of those desirable bodies and his stiff slaps to her butt. Marks and a hand print that would serve as further evidence she'd need to hide from her man whenever he got back. "FUCK! DON'T STOP! FUCK... CUMMING! CUMMING! HOLY FUCK! FINALLY! GONNA... FUCKING!! CUMMM AHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCKK!!" She suddenly squealed with a tilt back of her head and a shameless look over her face with eyes that looked up at the room of her bedroom while her hands nearly tore holes in the sheets from the grip.

Now Jay had to compose himself a grunt when her back passage clamped around his cock. No choice but to keep going as Mandy showed a deep kink for having her ass fucked. Able to cum hands-free from the feeling of a huge dick rammed in and out of her asshole. Juices dripped down her thighs and left more of a mess that she'd need to try and explain along with all the sweat now across her bed. No regrets from her about this unfaithful action from the wide, cock-drunk smile on her face. He was able to impress in his own right to last from the renewed tightness and bang her through his second orgasm before he felt the first pulse of his dick. That forced him to pull out but he made sure to take a moment to admire the gaped wide state of her asshole that he'd left her in from that pounding motion.

But before Mandy could slump down onto the bed, she gasped and got pulled along to the edge and turned around. A handful of her soaked hair made her gaze up so her eyes could lock onto that big dick as Jay furiously stroked himself off and aimed down at her. Wisely, she closed her eyes and pressed her lips together to know what was next. Only a second or two later she groaned at the first sensation of a thick blast of spunk across her dark-toned features. Hot ropes of his spunk splattered across her cheeks, nose, wrecked lips and forehead. Some catching into that long dark hair for a mess that would be very hard to miss. He even made sure to give a good blast to her tits as they heaved to stain a bit onto them to go with the facial she now had. Her wicked smile was even hotter with the seed that dripped as she patiently waited for the last drips to be stroked from that dick.

"Oh fuck!!" Mandy let out a sexy laugh, still tinted with desire like she still wasn't done yet. "Fucking coated me..."

"Better than your boyfriend ever could?" Jay asked with a smirk while he let go of her hair. He knew the likely answer to that but still wanted to hear it.

"Way more than he ever could drown me with..." Leon purred and cleared away her eyes so she could look up at him. "He could barely muster up a load that would..."

She was going to stroke his ego some more without even considering it before the sound of a door opening and closing elsewhere in the house didn't just shatter the mood, but finally snapped Mandy out of this angered, sex-drunk state. "Shit!!" She gasped and quickly rushed up. Going to the door to open it and lean out. "HONEY?? Is that you? Back early??" She called out. "I'm, uh, just about to hop into the shower! Give me like, ten minutes or so! OK??" She lied about that being her intended plan before her boyfriend had shown up, but they sure would be now.

"Get the fuck out of here!!" Mandy came back in and hissed. Swiping Jay's clothes off the floor to shove them into his arms. Both of them knew how much trouble they'd be in if they were caught in the act. A classic scene here as she opened up the window and nearly shoved the man out so he had to quickly climb and drop down to the ground. A frantic pace to haul at least his pants up while she closed the window. A glance between the two as Mandy made a quick motion with her hand like a phone and mouthed 'We'll talk later!!' before she vanished from sight. A quick rush to the bathroom to make sure her boyfriend didn't see her with another man's cum across her face and tits.

Jay on his part didn't have the same level of worries as this unfaithful girlfriend did. Able to pull his shirt on and slip through the fence door to close it and be back on his property with just his boxers and shoes in his hands. A smile on his face for a calm walk through his backdoor to go inside and act like nothing unusual had just gone down next door. He'd know if he didn't hear any arguments during the rest of the afternoon and evening then it had all gone down like a perfect masterplan. A true hit and run with a stunning babe behind her man's back and, from that last look she'd given him, it hopefully wouldn't be the last time he got a piece of that Exotic Goddess.

After all, what are neighbours for if they can't have a good, wild time with one another just as a friendly favour...

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas either for any future stories/chapters to write, or for specific characters etc to feature in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!