An Expiation Ritual

Story Info
Femdom doctor removes the evil.
1k words
3.78
5.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walks up to me and puts out her hand and we shake hands, "Why have you come here," she asks me.

"I would like you to expiate evil spirits from my body today," I told her.

"That is very complicated and takes a long time," she replied. "Did you bring the tribute?"

"Yes, here it is, $235 for the first hour, and $200 for the additional hour, and I am giving you a tip for a total of $600. Is that sufficient?"

"Please strip."

"First we shall remove the evil from your mouth." She points to a chair to sit down and she attaches handcuffs to my wrists behind my back. She takes a dildo and slowly fucks my mouth with it. Pushing it deeper and deeper until I am gagging. She attaches the dildo to a ring on her corset and inserts it into my mouth again. Holding my head between her hands in a tight grip, she starts to fuck my mouth, faster and faster. "Now you can remember the evil in your mouth with your sore jaw and throat because you have been skullfucked."

She points to a table and I sit on it. She undoes the handcuffs. "Lay back" and she attaches the handcuffs over my head to a ring on the table. Then, she attaches my ankles to a spreader bar and hoists it up until my ass is exposed and sticking out with me laying on my back. She puts on her surgical gloves and lubes them up. "Now we will remove the evil from your asshole." She inserts one finger, then two and then three. Then, she takes the dildo and pushes it up my ass. She starts to fuck me slowly and then faster and faster. "Remember the evil of your asshole." She takes a large black vibrating dildo and slides it in and secures it so it doesn't slip out. "Now you have been assfucked."

"Let's remove the evil from your shoulders." She takes two candles and drips hot wax on both of my shoulders at the same time. "You should have quite a different sensation on your shoulders now."

It is now time to remove the evil of your ass." She pulls out the dildo and detaches my ankle from the bar and uncuffs me. She points to the cross. I walk over and she attaches me to it wrists and ankles facing the wall. "For this technique to work properly, you will need to scream at some point during each set." I am expecting one at a time, but she uses a paddle and just hits repeatedly; she began slowly and softly but then she hit harder and harder. "Oh..my... wait a minute... ow... OW... AAAH," and she stopped for a minute! Then, she used a cane and I was yelling out at the 5th one, but she kept on going until my ass was wiggling around and I was screaming as loud as I could; she must have issued over 30 strokes full force without a break! Then, I heard the woosh and snap of the whip. She started to whip my ass -- forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand -- just the tip was stinging me until she moved in and I felt a slashing of the whip and then she was wrapping the whip around my side. My whole body was thrashing around on the cross and I was screaming, "Please Stop NOW!" She put the whip down and detached me from the cross.

"We need to release the evil from your balls." She pointed to a special chair. I sat down and she attached leather straps to my thighs and to my arms. She picked up a small flogger and stood to my side and flogged each thigh until it was red. Then, she took a string and tied up my balls. She flogged those while spitting at my cock. She seemed to enjoy this the most. "Get hard and cum," she whispered as she released my arms and legs from their restraints. She slipped a condom on the head of my cock and captured all of my semen.

"Now we can remove the evil from your gut." She pointed to the cross again but she attached me facing out towards her. She attached a blindfold to my eyes. I could feel a rubber flogger on my stomach, lightly at first then harder and faster. Suddenly, she slapped my cock and then I felt a small paddle on my stomach. I tensed and tensed as my entire body tried to withstand the slaps of the paddle on my stomach. Then, she stopped and waited; abruptly she slapped my cock and I retracted my pelvis as much as I could, then I felt a paddle smack on my stomach, then another, then a slap on my cock and smack on my stomach. She put the paddle down and took off the blindfold. She squeezed my nipples between her nails and the slapped my balls smiling widely right up close to my face. Again and again, squeezing my nipples and slapping my balls.

She bit both of my nipples making me yell. She grabbed my cock and balls in one hand by wrapping her thumb and middle finger around the base, then she lightly punched my balls, "The evil is going away," she laughed as I yelled 'Ow..OOOH...AAAAH." Still holding my cock at the base, she took her paddle and slapped each side of my chest until they were reddened.

"I hope you are thirsty." She detached me and pointed at a box on the floor. "Lay down next to this box." She then took the box and placed if over my face and sat down on it. It was very dark and I could see only a little light. "Open your mouth wide." She pissed until my mouth was full. "Swallow it." I gulped. She pissed again. "Swallow it." I gulped it down. Open your mouth wide and close your eyes. I did and felt the condom in my mouth as she was squeezing the cum into my mouth. "Don't move." She sat back down and pissed into my mouth again, "Swallow it and wash that cum down."

"There is one last technique that you need. Stand over here and spread your legs as far apart as you can and rest your hands on your knees." She then walked around me over and over. "Did you like your session?" Suddenly she kicked me as hard as she could right in my asshole as I spoke, "YEEEEESSSSSSSSS."