The Crawling Visitor

Story Info
A creature of the night pays Todd a visit, and much more...
2.2k words
4.42
6.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd exhaled in annoyance. Sleep was not coming anytime soon. He felt his sweat soak into his sheets.

He moved to the country to get away from the city noise and to score some privacy. Todd also wanted to get some much needed sleep and curb his own anxiety.

The irony was that Todd struggled wrestling himself to sleep. The air conditioner broke earlier today and he was unable to call someone to his new house to have it fixed. He left the window open, but the night's balmy heat coated his skin with a thick sweat.

Todd's eyes were closed but his mind was on his ex who left him.

He struggled to imagine her coming into his room. He slipped his hand underneath his gray boxers and stroked himself. Her ex loomed over him. She took off his boxers. Todd slipped himself inside of her to ride him...

...he could not focus. Sweat dripped from his forehead and hair. No matter how much he stroked, he could not get hard.

Damn it. I can't do this...

Todd took his hand out of his boxers and headed to the bathroom. He wandered over to the sink and turned the cold water on. The young man splashed cold water on his face. Todd sighed in frustration as he dried his face off. He stared face to face with a portly early thirties man with spiked brown hair and troubled dark brown eyes. He always struggled with his self-image since his public-school days. Todd always thought he could never be with anyone, let along be physically desirable, despite meeting his ex after high school.

You fat fuck, he told himself. maybe you need a cold beer to forget how pathetic you are. No wonder she was sleeping with someone else behind your back.

Todd walked into the kitchen in his gray boxers and opened his fridge to fish out a bottle of cold beer to rub against his forehead. The refrigerator's electric hum brought Todd out of his self-hating focus. He shivered while rubbing the cold glass against his face. Todd brought the cold beer bottle down to his hairy barrel-chest, and down to his round stomach.

He opened his eyes before realizing what he was doing.

That's not going to feel too good. Use some common sense, huh?

Todd opened the bottle and brought the bottle rim to his lips. He chugged the beer for a couple of minutes before bringing the bottle back to his side. He brought his head down. Todd felt a buzz but it just was not enough. Why did he even bother?

Scratching noises echoed in the living room. Todd opened his eyes wide.

I must be imagining it, he thought. c'mon, there's no one around except me.

Todd gripped the beer bottle in his hand and crept over to the living room. He checked around to see if there was anything hiding. He looked in his closet. It was an incredibly small house. Could the intruder have wandered outside?

Did he really want to go outside?

He was in his boxers but no one else was around. Todd grabbed a flashlight from the closet and slipped on some sandals. He opened the door and stepped out into the hot evening. Todd still held his beer bottle. Why didn't he invest in a gun after he moved away from here?

Right. No one else around.

Todd did not want to wander too far out. Whoever-or whatever-was in his house was probably long gone. He sighed and went back inside. For further security, he locked the front door behind him.

He set the beer bottle down on the table close to the front door and wandered back to his bed with the flashlight in hand. Todd turned off the flashlight and set it on his bed. He crashed on the bed and prayed for sleep to arrive. This night was too torturous for him for anything not to happen.

Todd closed his eyes.

Clik, clik, clik...

He opened his eyes.

"Hssssss..."

He lied on the side while facing the window. But the sound emanating from the ceiling. Todd's heart raced as he looked up to see a pale, naked outline of a dark haired woman with bright yellow eyes staring back at him.

Todd opened his mouth to scream, but nothing came out. He noticed a long, sharp-toothed smile forming on the creature's face.

Fuck...fuck...you gotta be dreaming. This isn't real, this isn't-

The crawling visitor fell on top of him and gripped his arms in a cold vice grip. Her yellow eyes bore down on Todd's and a long serpent-like tongue swayed across her lips. Todd caught a glimpse of her body. Despite it being so pale, it was no different from a human woman's, with small breasts and bright pink nipples hanging over Todd's hairy chest. Dark pubic hair covered the creature's labia.

He was not sure if he was supposed to be terrified...or aroused.

Don't let this be real, don't let this be real...

She opened her jaws, looking like she was about to take a bite. But the creature gripped Todd's face and force her lips on his. Todd could feel her tongue go down to his throat. He thought about resisting, but could not bring himself to because of the creature's strength...and he was morbidly curious to see what would happen next.

Was this the intruder...?

Todd's thoughts felt scrambled as the creature kissed deeper and harder. His body went limp as she pressed her naked pale body against his, as she pushed herself on him...

"Mmmmmmm..."

This was far better than the times he spent with his ex. He forgot about feeling in danger, forgot to question whether this was a dream or reality.

"Grrrr...."

Cloth ripped and snapped. Todd noticed the monster tore away his boxers to reveal his penis hardening underneath the creature. He looked back into her dark yellow hungry eyes as she growled at him in anticipation.

The creature dug her claws in his chest. Todd yelped in pain but felt paralyzed to do anything. He realized he could not even move as the monster retracted her claws from his chest and lapped at the stab marks. He wondered if he was going to die tonight by being this creature's food.

She lowered his face to Todd's dick and trapped her tongue around it. The creature sucked heavily as Todd uttered a moan in pain and in pleasure. His heart pounded furiously as the tongue grabbed his dick in a painful grip all while her sucking gave him an overwhelming sense of pleasure that he forgot he was powerless to do anything.

The monster unwrapped her tongue from his dick and moved her jaws away from his crotch area. She spread her legs and gripped Todd's dick with one of her hands and stroked it. Todd closed his eyes and felt his dick surge with pressure. He swallowed a few breaths. The man was terrified but also so turned on that he wished to reach the climax, even though he was not sure what was going to happen next.

Please, he thought. please.

He felt there was no point in trying to negotiate with the monster, given he was unable to move or even speak anyway. He was too afraid-and fascinated and aroused-to say anything. He heard the creature moan and open its jaws in anticipation.

Oh fuck, oh god...

"Mmmm....rrrrr!!"

Todd climaxed and he saw his cum spray all over the monster's claw. The creature licked the cum off her fingers with its long tongue like it was frosting.

"Mmmmrrrr..."

Todd noticed the creature's vagina dripped with juice on his cock while she was licking his cum. The creature looked at Todd and its sharp toothed grin went wider. She moved closer to his face and sat on it.

All he could see was darkness, but he could taste the creature's own essence. Without thinking, he was able to move his tongue around what was supposedly its clitoris. He could not speak but could move his tongue to pleasure the creature.

Todd was the monster's sex object. He felt violated but he also felt he was given a gift.

If I die, I'll at least die happy...

"Mmmmrrrrraaaahhhh!!!" he heard the creature moan. The more she moaned, the more her essence poured down his throat, and the more Todd realized that he could not breath as the creature rode his face harder and harder.

Todd floated in darkness. Was he still dreaming? Part of him wanted to stay. He was not sure if he was going to survive the night, no was he sure if he wanted to. Todd was not even sure if he wanted the night to end, if it was real.

He opened his eyes to face the creature. How long was he out? The creature was lying on top of him. She rose up and put one of his hands under one of her breasts. Todd realized he could grip the breast to some degree, despite not being able to move much. Was he given a sedative through the monster's tongue? Was it wearing off?

Todd pinched the nipple and pinched it as hard as he could. The creature raised her head and howled. He thought he was causing the creature pain-not that it would do much good for her to stop-but she took his other hand on her other breast and pressed that hand closer.

She wants me to pinch both. She enjoys pain.

Todd pinched as hard as he could. The creature yowled as she sat on top of him. He kept pinching not only to appease the creature but because he also enjoyed pleasuring her. It had been a long while since he pleasured anyone, since anyone desired him.

"Rrrrrr!!! Arrrr!!!!"

The monster rose up and sank her claws into Todd's shoulders. Todd cried in pain but saw she gripped Todd's dick. It was hard and erect again.

When the creature stopped kissing him, she turned him around to where his ass faced in her direction. Todd's heart pounded more in uncertainty.

What is she doing?

Todd was positioned by the creature to where he was bent over the bed. He heard the crawling visitor hiss with anticipation. He felt something sharp pierce into his ass...and something thrusting inside him.

"Ohh!!" he uttered.

Is...is she fucking me with her tongue...from behind?!

It was painful at first, but the more he felt her tongue go deeper into his ass, the warmer and more pleasured he felt. He tried to move with her but his body still felt limp from the creature's paralyzing venom. The monster drove her tongue deeper into him. The young human man breathed in and out and closed his eyes as the creature pegged him with her snake-like tongue.

"Uhhmmm!!" Todd moaned. "Ohhh!!!"

The creature retracted her tongue from Todd's asshole. She turned him back to where he was facing her while on top. Todd's dick throbbed hard and ached. She grinned with sharp teeth and slipped herself on top of his cock with her wet pussy and rode him with infernal fervor.

"Raaaaaa!!!!! Mmmmmmsssrrrr!!!!!"

"Ohhh!" Todd yelled. "Uhhhh!!!"

Todd watched the creature's pussy hammer his dick, up and down, up and down to where it looked like a blur. Todd's organs and bones felt like they were shaking inside his flesh and he was still shocked by seeing the monster fuck him that he barely felt blood seeping down his shoulders while she gripped him with sharp talons.

The monster howled in the air again and Todd came inside the monster's pussy. He moaned in both pain and pleasure as the creature herself moaned in a guttural, otherworldly tone. Todd himself inhaled and exhaled. Would this monster be willing to cuddle? What the hell was he thinking?

Please kill me, or just keep pleasuring me until I die. I don't care anymore.

The monster let go of his shoulders. She licked his face and his shoulders. The creature held his face in both talons and passionately kissed him. Todd felt her tongue go down his throat again. Whatever paralyzing agent in the tongue made his body limp and helpless.

Todd's vision faded to black.

Hell of a dream...or a nightmare...?

Todd opened his eyes.

He woke up completely naked, covered in sweat, and lying on his face. Todd struggled to get up. He found he could move again. The pain he felt was gone.

Todd moved his hands to where the creature stabbed him...only to find the wounds were healed. He looked at his shoulder to see light pink marks to where the creature's talons used to be.

Not a dream after all. Nor was it a nightmare.

Todd looked out the window. He wondered out of his house while stark naked. Sunlight blinded him. He looked out to see if the creature was still nearby somehow. But he saw nothing but grass and dirt.

He closed his eyes. What happened to him was completely wild and terrifying...but at the same time, he never felt so much pleasure in his life. Todd felt weak, from the grogginess and whatever she did to him.

She took control of me, he thought. but I liked it. Will she come back? What should I do if she comes back?

Todd felt fear...but he also felt anticipation.

She would be back. He knew it. How he would be ready he was not sure. All Todd knew was that she would come back, and he would be waiting for her.