All Comments on 'An Exploration of Sexuality'

by TheStarryEyedDreamer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This gave me flashbacks to being a teenager. This is like so relatable that it hurts. if this is fiction - I hope they end up fucking. If this is nonfiction - I hope they end up in a loving long term relationship. Also that's flirting with sexual harassment drama. Maybe get another job / transfer stores and just like ... try to be friends with her? But again, if this is fiction - I hope they end up fucking. A lot. There's another story titled Burger Shack Snack Attack that you might like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I think she likes you

I think yeah she definitely sounds like she likes you and she seems to be very flirty with you too! I’m actually going through something similar at work at the minute myself, she’s my supervisor, she is a lesbian but I always associated myself as being straight but I have a major crush on her and I can’t wait to go to work when I know she is in but my life is very complicated at the mo so I don’t know what to do.

don89048don89048over 5 years ago
You are both very young!

It sounds like you are also rather inexperienced in things sexual. Relax and just let things happen. It is also important to remember that most companies have rules against romantic entanglements. If you have a sexual relationship one or both of you might have to find new work. Best wishes in any case.

tygztygzover 5 years ago

Communication is key.

If you like her a lot, and you can get another job if it doesn't work out, put your cards on the table and tell her how you feel. If you can't get another job and really want the job, just keep things friendly as a weirded out boss can make a job miserable.

Sounds to me like you're either bi or quite possibly lesbian - which one doesn't matter in this case. Don't focus on that question, just decide where you want to go with her - strictly professional friendly, friends, or more; and then remember that doing anything more than professional friends may feel awkward but it's a momentary discomfort leasing to clarity - definitely worth figuring out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A little more

It could made it more interesting if they accidentally touched breasts in those close quarters.

franceshuxleyfranceshuxleyabout 3 years ago

What ended up happening? Can you post an update?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous