All Comments on 'An Extra Touch'

by SecondCircle

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MSTarotMSTarotover 8 years ago
Damn.

Okay, I see I need to make time to read more fo your story list. Damn, my cloaked friend you have improved!

That was a fucking awesome story, dude.

At first it brought back a ton of memories from when I was a teen, going fishing with a buddy of mine, we camped on an island and fished all night.

Then it got hot! Awesome writing there. A foursome is so hard to pull off well in writing since there are double of everything to keep track of.

And then you used "that" to add the spooky element! Excellent work.

Critique: (just because it's me and I have to do these)

Really only one thing stood out, and you corrected that by the mid-story point.

When you have that many names at the beginning of a story try to add a few more "My wife, " or "my husband" as directional sign posts to who is who in the story. Up to that point, Becca and Hannah were simply names to your readers. Any distraction (and reading with no distractions is almost impossible) and your reader can lose track of who is who's wife.

Get them sign posts.

Again spectacular story. Bravos!

MST

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bump in the night.

I Liked how you did not bother to explain the unknown element. The friendships, awkwardness, and passion were all on point. I truly enjoyed this, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why couldn't you enjoy it and let us do so?

Send the YETI away, you prick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

ok so i cant decide now which is my fav...yours is the very last ive read and it blew me away ( yes i read with lights off) its between u and tamlin01's the last halloween. far out. sorta wish they had climaxed before the horror but im not complaining! good luck, sopharoones

xhellblazerxxhellblazerxover 8 years ago
This is the first...

Story of yours I have read. It won't be the last. Dark, brooding atmospheric. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very good sex, very spooky

nicely written, great sex, just enough of a touch of the scare factor all in all a great Halloween story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
TIZ ME

Very good story up until the end. Seemed it just left it all hanging , like an Alfred Hitchcock movie. I really don't like that kind of ending. The Love , Sex and Mystery was great .

patientleepatientleeover 8 years ago
I loved this.

Well, until the new guy showed up. I'm a pansy. Super creepy, but super sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSecondCircle@SecondCircle
813 Followers
"If you walk about the city long enough, you might glimpse a man, a cloaked man who strays from the typical path. You might fancy him an illusion or a trick of the eye. But whatever his form, he's there. Were you close enough to discern, you'd find that he is without a face. E...