An Extremely Unlikely Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kevin," I replied. I dropped the Ru Paul thing for this.

"Well, I think I'll just call you Daddy, if that's alright with you," Julian said and then leaned forward to kiss me on the cheek.

"Fine," I said, not bothered at all by the gasps of disgust emanating from a crotchety old bat who was probably days from her hundredth birthday. "And who are you, honey-bunny?"

"I'm Julian, I'm nineteen and I'm ready and willing, Daddy," Julian replied. He smiled at me, sweetly.

"Nice to meet you, Julian," I replied and leaned in to give him a quick kiss on the lips. To piss off the crotchety old bat a bit more, I also put my hand on Julian's arse and pulled him into me. After a moment, I pulled away from the kiss, but I didn't move my hand. "I am also ready and willing, so if you'd like to finish up here we can go and have a bit of fuck. I mean fun!" I grinned at Julian as we both heard the crotchety old bat almost swoon at my deliberate use of the word "fuck".

"Sounds like fucking good fun to me, Daddy," Julian grinned back. The old bat was now almost comatose with shock.

About ten minutes later, Julian and I were in my room. I had explained that I was the single father to a nineteen year old daughter and let Julian decide whether that was a problem or not. The fact that Jade was out for the foreseeable probably helped him to decide it was not and was one reason why things went horribly wrong a short while later.

I was not being quiet and Julian was being even less so. He was loving me pounding his arse and I was loving doing it. Young boys have really tight arses - as do young girls, I've noticed, and I was ramming my cock in deep.

"Oh, yes, Daddy! Fuck me daddy! Fuck your little boy, daddy! I missed you, daddy! Fuck me daddy! Fuck! Fuck! Yeah!" Julian obviously had a history there that I hadn't had time to get into, but I was too busy being otherwise engaged to worry about it.

"Yeah," I cried back. "Daddy's fucking your arse, deep! Fucking you! Fucking his little boy like a fucking little bitch! Gonna breed your fucking arse in a minute!"

"Oh, yes, daddy! Fucking cum in my arse! I love it when you cum in my arse! Cum for me, daddy!"

It was just as I was about to do precisely that, that a voice came from my doorway; "Daddy? What are you doing?"

It was Jade and, thank fuck, she was alone.

However, I was past the point of no return. Whilst Julian was about to try and escape or hide or whatever, my cock was about to explode. I wasn't about to waste my cum on the duvet just yet, so I grabbed his hips and slammed deep into him. "YEAH!!!" I cried out.

"Oh, FUCK! FUCK! YEAH! FUCK!" Julian screamed back. "Cum for me!"

It was a few moments later that I slid my softening cock out of Julian's arse and turned to look at the doorway, where Jade wasn't. I had the presence of mind to put on a pair of boxers and a dressing gown and told Julian to wait if he wanted to. Julian, to his credit, simply nodded and got into the bed.

I went out and headed to Jade's room. The door was wide open, so I knew it was safe to come in - so to speak. Jade was sitting on her bed with a look of surprise on her face, but nothing more.

What followed was another, extremely embarrassing conversation.

"Hi, honey."

"Hi, daddy. Or is that what your little friend calls you? Can I not call you daddy now?"

I sat next to her. "Oh, baby, of course you can. You can call me whatever you like. Daddy, or shithead or fuckface or..." I stopped as Jade was giggling and her giggles have always been infectious. Within seconds we were both giggling hysterically.

"I think I'll stick with 'daddy' for now," she replied once she had come down from her giggle-high.

"Thanks," I said. There was silence for a moment. I sighed. "I suppose you want to know what..."

"Not really, daddy," Jade said. "I often wondered if you were gay."

"What? Why?"

"Oh, come on, daddy," Jade said and if she'd been standing up she would have had her hands on her hips and be leaning her face into mine. Since she was sat down, she settled for one hand on her hip and a vigorous head-shake instead. "You're a fucking gorgeous guy, you know? Women fall over themselves to talk to you and you just ignore them!"

"They hardly fall over themselves," I replied, defensively.

"Bullshit, dad," Jade said. "What about Mrs. Compton?"

"Who?"

"Mrs. Compton? Jessica's mother?"

"Jessica? You mean that mean little bitch team captain from when you were about twelve?"

"She wasn't so bad," Jade came back, "but you're missing the point. Mrs. Compton stood next to you at every match! She snuggled up next to you under that ridiculous golf umbrella whenever it pissed it down. She practically threw herself at you and you just... ignored it!"

"Well, I mean... I guess. Maybe." To be honest, I hadn't considered Mrs. Compton's attentions to be anything other than the usual friendliness you got from all the other mothers of kids on the team. I was the same with all of them...

Oh. Oh!

"But anyway," I said, trying to get the conversation back on track, "she's Mrs. Compton, right? So there's a Mr. Compton somewhere? Right?"

"Somewhere," Jade answered, "but Jessica didn't know where. He used to send cards for birthdays and Christmas and that was about it. They got divorced when Jess was about five, I think."

"Still - I wasn't to know that..."

"She was fucking gagging for it," Jade cried out. "She practically held your hand and threw herself at you, you gormless fuckwit!"

"I think I preferred 'daddy'," was all I could say, causing more giggles. Still, as I settled down again, I had to decide; was I really so blind as to miss that? Or was Jade over-egging things a bit? I thought back and, yes - there were the clues. Obvious, now I thought about it, but missed at the time.

"OK, daddy," Jade was taking the piss, but I let her get away with it. "But still - you could have been balls-deep in Mrs. Compton any time you liked. Hell, she's currently dating an old geezer who I'm told she doesn't really like. You could probably be balls-deep in her tonight if you asked her. Of course, you'd have to ask your young man to leave first - I can't imagine she'd be into that! Then again, you never know."

"You're incorrigible," I said.

"You made me that way, daddy. You brought me up!"

"I thought I'd brought you up not to refer to sex as being 'balls-deep' in someone," I admonished, but I was smiling as I said it and she knew I was just messing with her.

"OK," she came back, "have your cock buried deep in her pussy. Is that better?"

"Anyway," I replied, trying desperately to get the conversation back on track, "I'm not gay. Obviously. I mean, you're here aren't you? I was married to a woman."

"So was Elton John," she fired back.

"Well. He. I. I mean... OK, you've got me there," I admitted. Fuck, but this 'precocious kid' shit was really starting to grate at me! "But the point remains; I am not gay."

"Dad," she said, staring at me, "I just walked in on you balls-deep... I mean with your dick buried in a strange guys' arse. You don't date women. It's a natural thought that you might be."

I sighed. She wasn't necessarily wrong, per se, but she was still wrong. "I... guess I like both," I said. "So, I guess that makes me bi."

"Cool," Jade replied and sounded like she meant it. I was mildly surprised. I hadn't been 'cool' in... well, ever! Suddenly, her forehead creased and she asked; "did mum know?"

"No," I said. "She... well, she was gone before I found out about my enjoyment of both genders. Had she lived, I may never have known."

"That would have been a pity," Jade said.

"Really? You think?"

"What?"

"I'd rather have your mother here, have had her here for the last eighteen years, than be balls-deep in anyone else - male or female!"

"Well, yes," she replied, a little upset. "I didn't mean that. I just meant... if you're bi, that's who you are. No-one should be denied the chance to be who they are. That's all. I didn't mean anything against mum by it."

"I know, darling," I replied, mollified and a little mortified that I had snapped in that way. "And, I'm sorry for shouting at you." I held her hand. "It's just... all these years and I still miss your mother. Bringing you up alone was very hard on me."

"How hard on me do you think it was, walking in on my dad fucking some guy," she asked, smirking at me.

"Excuse me, young lady," I replied, smiling back at her. "You weren't supposed to be here. I wasn't expecting your smarmy arse back home for a good couple of hours yet - maybe not until tomorrow! So don't go blaming me for what you stumbled across! If you'd just gone off and got your little boyfriend to go balls-deep in you," here I grinned, evilly at her, "then you wouldn't have come home to find your old dad balls-deep in mine!"

Jade smiled at me. "Your boyfriend, huh?"

"He's a boy - very much a boy - and we're getting on well, so I guess he's a friend," I replied.

Jade smirked. "Uh-huh," she said.

"Listen, madam smart-arse," I said, "unlike certain a young woman I know who may, or may not, be sitting very close to me right now, I don't go giving my heart away to the first person who speaks to me." I was ribbing her and she knew it. "But, just out of interest, why are you here and not at Wayne's apartment with your legs in the air and his dick buried in your snatch?"

"Eww, dad!" she said with a mock grimace on her face.

"What? You asked me about my sex life. You've told me about yours - in graphic detail if my bruised memory serves me correctly. So come on, spill it!"

Jade sighed and looked a little crestfallen. "Wayne got sick," she replied.

"What? How?"

"Fish," Jade said. "Apparently, he's allergic to seafood and the gormless dick didn't realise that prawns are seafood. So he orders the prawn cocktail to start, eats about half of it, his face puffs up like a spotty balloon and he starts being ill."

"Seriously? What the hell happened next?"

"Fortunately, he had an epipen in his jacket, so he's fine now. But it blew the evening off - especially with dried vomit all down his favourite shirt. He offered to get changed and we could still go out, but he looked white and peaky so I told him to just get home and I called a taxi here."

"You think he'll be alright," I asked. I didn't like the little jerk, but Jade did and that was enough for me.

"Yeah, he sent me a text just as I was getting out of the cab," Jade replied. "He said he was feeling a lot better, apologised for ruining the evening and said we'll see each other tomorrow. If, that is," she continued, with a sarcastic grin on her face, "I'm not too mentally scarred from seeing my dad fucking!"

"I'll give you mentally scarred," I smiled back. "Or do you want me to remind you all about your first fumbles with sex? I can, you know - it's all in there. How he just about managed to get it in. How it was two pumps and a squirt! How..."

"Okay, okay, enough," Jade laughed.

We smiled together. After a minute, Jade said; "go on. Go back to whatever-he's-called. Maybe have a second round for me."

"Thank you for that mental image," I said. "But I want to make sure you're alright. I'll tell Julian to go home."

"Dad," she said, looking at me with a seriousness I didn't expect. "Honest. I'm fine. I was fine. I will be fine. There's enough crap on Netflix or Amazon or whatever to keep me entertained for five minutes whilst you give Julian another seeing to."

"Five minutes? Five fucking minutes?" I pretended to be offended. "I ought to smack your bottom and send you to bed without supper. Five fucking minutes! I'll have you know I can manage at least six!"

"Thank you for that mental image," Jade snapped back with a grin. "But seriously, Dad, go. Have fun, or whatever. I'll be fine. I'll just put some noise-cancelling headphones on and try and picture fluffy bunnies!"

"Fuck off," I said, smiling. "Just for that I'm going to be extra loud! I'll test those headphones noise-cancelling abilities, just see if I don't!"

"Fuck off, Dad," she smiled at me. I stood up and kissed her on her forehead. As I turned to leave, she smacked me, lightly, on the butt. "Go get 'em, tiger," she said.

"Grrr," I grinned over my shoulder, pawing the air like a kitten. Then, putting an extra sashay into my stride, I left the room.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," she called after me.

"That leaves a shit-ton of scope," I called back.

Julian was in the bed, sitting up and reading a book on Operation Pedestal, the Allied operation to bring food and supplies to Malta during World War II, that he'd found on my bedside cabinet. As I walked in, he closed the book and put it down. "I didn't lose your place," he said, pointing at the bookmark.

"Oh, well, that's good," I replied and smiled at him.

"So," Julian looked a little sadly at me, "I take it that was your daughter?" I nodded. "Should I go? I guess you've got a few things to talk about?"

"We did," I replied. "Jade's a good kid and far more worldly-wise than I was at her age. She gets it."

"Well, actually, I got it," Julian replied. "Very well, too."

"What is it with you kids and being disrespectful to us old folks," I asked with a smile. "Honestly. What your generation needs is less molly-coddling and more being put across your parents' knees and spanked."

"Ooh, promises, promises," Julian said and fluttered his eyelashes. "Is that what you want to do, Daddy? Spank my naughty little bottom?"

"I'd rather do something else to your naughty little bottom," I replied and dropped the dressing gown I was wearing.

"Ooh! Yet more promises! You spoil me, Daddy," Julian said.

"Get your sarcastic arse in the air," I said, as I slid my boxers over my hips and they fell to the floor, exposing my hardening cock. "Right, the fuck, now!"

Julian's eyes sparkled. "Ooh, yes, Daddy," he said and flipped himself over, pulling the duvet off him at the same time. I closed my bedroom door and, for the first time in my life, regretted that it didn't have a lock on it. Then I made my way over to the bed, crawled up behind Julian and smacked his arse cheek, lightly. "That's for being a naughty boy," I said in a very non-serious tone.

Julian wiggled his arse. "Ooh, sorry, Daddy," he called out. "Please don't punish me, Daddy. Please. I'll be ever such a good boy from now on, Daddy!"

"Good boys don't tempt Daddy," I said, smacking his other cheek.

"I'm sorry, Daddy."

"You should be," I said, smacking both cheeks. "Just look at this little bottom. So right for spanking. Each cheek just fits, so nicely, in Daddy's hands." As if to prove this, I gripped his butt cheeks.

"Yes, Daddy."

"What should I do with you," I said. This role-playing thing was nothing new to me. Sarah and I had played the daddy/daughter game many times. I still wondered about their relationship every so often. Martin never struck me as the kind of guy who would do that sort of thing to his daughter, but still...

"Punish me, Daddy," Julian said. "I've been so naughty, Daddy. I got out my little bottom and let all the other boys play with it, Daddy. Even my teacher wanted to play with it. And I let them, Daddy. I knew it was your bottom, Daddy, but I wanted to let them play with me. So I did, Daddy. And now I need to be punished!"

"You're a dirty little slutty boy," I growled. "Let me see. Let Daddy see what those other boys and your dirty teacher have done to my little boy." I leaned down and kissed his butt cheeks. "Did they hurt you, little slut boy?"

"Yes, Daddy. They all hurt me." There was a depressing truth in Julian's voice at this, but I'm not a shrink, so I didn't try to find out more.

"Nasty little boys," I said. "Let Daddy make it all better." At which point, I kissed his buttocks again. Light, feathery kisses across his bum and around the bumhole.

"Mmm, Daddy," Julian moaned. "That feels better already."

"Good," I whispered and then kissed his butt-hole. I stuck out my tongue and tickled the rosebud and Julian gasped and bucked away for a moment. "Did I hurt you," I asked him. "Did Daddy hurt my little boy?"

"No, Daddy," Julian replied. "You are making me feel so much better, now."

I didn't reply with words. Instead, I licked the rosebud again, before sliding my tongue inside. I could still taste my own cum, lining the walls of his arse, but I'd swallowed much cum over the past decade and a half or more - my own included. It wasn't a taste that bothered me at all.

Julian simply groaned. "Oh, yes, Daddy," he half-whispered. "So good - you're so good to me, Daddy."

I licked and sucked on Julian's arse for some minutes, alternating my tongue with multiple fingers. He didn't need to be prepared like this, I knew, but I wanted to be gentle. In my mind, too many people had not been gentle to Julian, myself included the first time I took his arse. I was determined to be different this time.

I placed my hand on his buttock and was horrified when there was a slight flinch from Julian. It confirmed what I thought I knew; people had hurt this kid in the past.

Testing something, I clapped my hands together, just once, inches from his arse. The flinch was more pronounced this time.

Christ I felt like the worlds' biggest twat! Even though I wasn't to know, the clues had been there but I - like so many other guys - had been totally focussed on my own enjoyment and hadn't been paying attention to my partner. Well, I was determined to fix that, as best I could.

I caressed his arse cheeks and kissed them, lightly, once again. After an initial tensing, Julian seemed to ease a little, but still seemed constantly on the verge of clenching his arse every time I got near to his hole.

Finally, I couldn't take it any longer. I moved away and lay down next to him.

Instantly, Julian turned to me. "What's up, Daddy," he asked. "What have I done to upset you? Whatever it is, I am so sorry, Daddy. Please let me make it up to you, Daddy. I want you to love me. Love me like you do, Daddy."

He wasn't talking to me. I could see it. His eyes were slightly glazed over and he seemed to be repeating lines he had said many times. I wondered if he was really talking to his father or someone he just called Daddy. To be honest, it didn't matter.

Julian, seeing no immediate reaction, dropped his head and pushed himself down the bed until his face was level with my still-hard cock. He moved to take me inside and I was about to let him. I love blowjobs almost as much as fucking and even now, as I had resolved not to have this kid hurt any longer whilst he was with me, I still nearly let my own pleasure take priority.

With an effort, I covered myself up with my hands. Julian tried to move them, but I just said "no" a few times until he got the idea. He turned his face to me.

Fuck! The kid was crying! Not a little wetness of the cheeks or the creasing up of a face, but full-blown tears flowing down his pretty little face. My heart almost broke at that moment.

"Why, Daddy," he cried. Sobbed, really. He was relatively quiet (which I later realised was because he had been taught to be quiet), but I had no problem understanding him, despite his wracking sobs. "Why? I have tried to be a good boy, Daddy. I'm so sorry, Daddy! Please, Daddy!" He tried to move my hands again.

I removed my hands from my cock and he seemed to smile, despite the sobs, thinking that I had acquiesced. Moments later, however, my hands were under his shoulders and I pulled him up the bed. Once he realised that I had not apparently changed my mind, the tears flowed again.

"Come here, baby," I said. He didn't really want to, I could see it. He moved because I was guiding him and he had been taught to do what he had been told to do. Yet, he couldn't look at me.