An Extremely Unlikely Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The words "shit, I'm fucking cumming," were obvious, though. He tried to grab my head and pull me off. "Gonna cum! Get up! Gonna cum, now!" What the fuck did he think I was waiting for?

I didn't let him pull me off and swallowed his load whilst he yelled, incoherently, at my ceiling.

Finally, I let him free. "Delicious," I said and licked my lips.

Wayne opened his eyes and moved his head back to a normal position as he said; "thanks...what the fuck?"

One skill I do have is being able to pull my pants down without people noticing if they're not looking at me. My pants were off and my cock was hard. And it was right in front of him.

"What? You think this is a one-way thing?"

"I... I'm not... doing... that..." he muttered, but without much conviction. Again, not 'I'm not gay,' I noticed.

"Why?"

"Because... I don't... I've never..."

"So?"

"Well..." There was a look in his eyes. Not a lust, not yet. But an intrigue.

"It's surprisingly easy," I said and knelt up. My cock "accidentally on purpose" bounced off his chin.

Wayne looked at me. "I... like... I like girls," he said. Again, the conviction was woolly. Then he returned his gaze to my cock.

"So do I," I said. "After all, I am Jade's father."

"I guess."

"But this is just a bit of fun," I said. "Try it. You might like it."

"I'm not gay," he said. Finally!

"Nor am I," I said. "Jade's father, remember?"

"I..." he was out of excuses - not that there had been many. He opened his mouth a little and I took my chance. I pushed the tip in a little.

"Mmpphh," Wayne said. But he didn't pull away.

"More," I said, encouragingly.

Wayne, transfixed, moved forward and sucked a little more down.

"Mmm," I said. "Nice."

Wayne pulled back now. "I guess," he agreed. "I didn't know."

"It's OK," I said. "You're just trying new things."

It's the taste that finally turns them, Julian had said and, in Wayne's case (as, indeed, it had been in mine), that was true. He had had a taste of the forbidden fruit and now he wanted more of it. He opened wide and pushed my cock into his mouth.

He gagged. We've all been there, I suppose. Too much, too soon.

"Slowly," I said. "It's not an ice cream. It won't melt if you take your time!"

Slowly, but with increasing confidence, Wayne took more of me in. I watched as his dumb buzz-cut bobbed, slowly, on my cock.

"Nice," I repeated. "You're good at that." Give him confidence, Julian had advised. It sounded like a good plan, so I was determined to try my best.

"Mmmhmm," Wayne replied. I assumed it was an acknowledgement of my comment, but his mouth was a little preoccupied at the moment.

I put my hand on the back of his head. I didn't force anything, just guided here and there. He didn't actually need much guidance, though. For a guy who had told me he wasn't gay, he was pretty good at this.

Soon he was bobbing up and down and taking almost all of me in. I'm not some giant-cocked porn star, but I'm not small, either. I was impressed. A few gay guys hadn't got this much in.

But even better than his ability to take me in his mouth was the moaning. I'm not sure he even knew he was doing it and I didn't say anything in case it frightened him off, but it was fucking nice to hear!

I began to feel that pressure deep within me. Although Julian had suggested that - if I get to this stage - I should just erupt in his mouth, I've never been one for that sort of thing, so I decided to warn him. If he pulled away, he pulled away. I was pretty close and could quickly get myself off and cake his pretty ugly little face with my cum if I had to.

I didn't have to. I warned him - swear to God I did. He made that "mmmhmmm" sound again and just kept going. That was as good as a gold plated invitation and so, when the pressure got too much, I just let go. "Ahh! Oh, fuck! Shit! Yeah! Fuck! Cumming! Cumming for you! You made me fucking cum! Yeahhhh!"

The first blast almost choked him. He had been warned and hadn't pulled away, but it was also his first time and he didn't realise how powerful those shots are. I half expected him to pull away and spit, but he surprised me by just pulling back a bit and doing his damnedest to swallow what I was giving him.

There was loads in my load. He tried, manfully, to keep it all in, but some escaped. When I finally finished and he pulled his mouth off my cock, he looked really cute with my cum dripping down his chin. I used my finger to clean it from his face and offered it to him. I expected him to turn his nose up at it, but he surprised me again by sucking the dribble off my hand.

He smiled at me. "Just trying new things," he said.

"Then let's try something else," I said and - without warning - I grabbed his heels and flipped him up. His bare arse was in the air, though his pants were still round his ankles as he couldn't remove them with his trainers in the way. Not that they were in my way yet. Later, maybe; but not yet.

"What the fuck are you... oh! Oh! Oh, shit!" His shout of fright as he thought I was about to rape him ended with a moan as I penetrated his arsehole. Not with my cock, but with my tongue.

"Shit! Fuck! Do that again! Please! Fucking do it again!"

Fair enough. He asked for it. I licked his cute little button again.

"Oh, god! I gotta get Sophie to do that," he moaned. The gormless little prick didn't even realise he'd screwed up and admitted his cheating on my precious little girl. "So fucking nice!"

I'll give you nice, you cheating little fuckwit, I thought to myself. Don't get me wrong - I didn't want to hurt him (much), but I was determined that, by the time I'd finished with the little bastard, he wasn't ever going to want Sophie ever again.

So I carried on licking this arsehole's arsehole. And boy did he squirm! "Shit! Yeah! Fuck! Wow! Love it! Do it again! Deeper! Like...yeah! Like that! Wow! Oh, wow! Oh, fuck!" This last came as I replaced my tongue with my finger and wiggled it inside his butt-hole. I plunged in to the second knuckle and began massaging his arsehole with my finger, in and out. He gasped, over and over, as I did so. "Wow! Yeah! Wow! Fuck!"

I released his arse for a minute and allowed him to sit up. He did so, with a confused look on his face.

"Why'd you stop?" he asked and I had to suppress a smirk. If you'd told this little shit-for-brains at breakfast that, within a couple of hours, he'd be wondering why his (soon-to-be-ex-) girlfriend's father wasn't finger-fucking his arse any more he'd have thrown something at you, but here we were.

"Because," I said, "there's not much more we can do with your pants on. Get them off. Properly. And I can show you so much more."

By now I don't think he had any idea what was happening to him. He liked it - that was enough. He pulled his trainers off without undoing them and divested himself of his remaining clothing; t-shirt, socks, pants and underwear.

"Now what," he asked.

"Now, you turn over," I replied. This was it. This was the moment of truth. He must have known what that would lead to. He was nineteen, not nine.

He turned over. As if to prove he knew what was coming, he asked "so, you gonna fuck me now?"

I was, momentarily, taken aback, but I recovered myself quickly. "Do you want me to," I asked.

He thought about it for a moment. "Yeah. Kinda. I think I do," he said. "If it's gonna feel nice," he finished.

"It will," I said. "Eventually."

Wayne looked at me over his shoulder as if to see whether I was being cruel. He obviously liked what he saw as he carried on with "OK." That was it.

I licked his arse again and then plunged a finger inside again with one hand whilst trying my best to lubricate my cock with the other. Without proper lube this was likely to fucking hurt but, as this was all planned, I had some KY just nearby and was generously covering myself in it. I used a well-lubed finger to lubricate his arsehole and then got into position behind him.

"Last chance to say no," I said. I didn't think he would and he did not disappoint me. Apart from his being a cheating little twat, that was.

"Do it," he whispered.

I pushed in, slowly and he gasped and tried to get away. Unfortunately for him, he came up against my sofa and couldn't move very far. I got back into position and pushed again. "Oh! Shit! Wow! That... AHHHH!"

We had passed that moment where the head pushes through. Without doubt, this is the most painful part, I find. I still didn't want to hurt him, so I stopped pushing and let him get used to it.

"Take it out! Fuck! It hurts! Fuck! Shit! Take it out! Please! Oh, god! Oh, fuck! Ow!"

"It's OK," I said as if soothing a crying baby, which - to be fair - he now closely resembled. "Give it a moment. It'll be fine. Honestly."

"You, fuck, said it would be, shit, nice!"

"I said 'eventually'," I reminded him. "The first time hurts the most, but it will be easier, I promise!"

Even now, the gasps and moans of pain were lessening. I held my position for a few moments longer, until he was no longer complaining. Then I pushed in.

"Oh! Ah! Shit! Fuck! Ow! Ah! Oh... Oh!! Oh! Fuck! Wow! Oh! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Yeah! Wow! Oh, yeah!"

By now, I was all the way in. I held my position whilst he got used to the unusual invader. He gasped and moaned, but there appeared to be no more pain.

"OK," I asked.

"Yeah! Fuck! It feels better than I thought!"

"Glad to hear it," I said. "You want me to fuck you now?"

"Yeah," Wayne replied. "But... slowly, yeah?"

"Of course," I said and I meant it. For now.

I slid my dick out a bit and he moaned. "Oh, wow! Yeah! I can feel it! So weird! But so fucking good!"

I began to rock in and out of his arse. "Oh! Yeah! Wow! Good! God! Fuck! Yeah!"

Slowly, I began to increase my speed. He loved it. "Fuck, yeah! Wow! Yeah! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck, yeah!"

Then, as if a switch had been turned on, his demands became more intense. "Yeah! Fuck! Fuck me! Shove your cock in my arse! Fucking pound me," he begged.

"I am," I said. "Gonna fucking fuck you hard!"

"Yeah! Fucking do it! Fucking fuck me! Oh, fuck! Oh, god! Fuck!"

"You like this," I roared the question.

"Yeah! I fucking love it! Fucking do this! Harder! Faster! Fucking fuck me! Oh, shit! Oh, fuck! Oh, wow!"

It was at this point that the rest of the plan came to fruition. Jade, who had been upstairs this whole time, came into the room. Wayne was so into what was happening to him, he didn't even notice she was there until she spoke.

"Are you having fun," she asked.

Wayne snapped his head around and stared at her in horror. "Shit! Fuck! Jade! I... I... I..." he blathered. What could he say? He was caught and he knew it, although he didn't know it was a setup. There's not much you can say to a girl to explain things away when you've her father's cock in your arse!

"I don't mind," Jade said as if she was talking to a child who wanted to play in the garden. "I often wondered if you were really into me. Now I see you're really more into my dad! Or, rather, he's really into you!"

"I... shit! Stop! Stop fucking me," Wayne ordered. Ever the obedient one, I stopped. "Jade," Wayne continued, "I... don't know what came over me."

"My dad if you carry on much longer," Jade said with a smirk.

"Stop it," Wayne said, petulantly. He was in way over his head.

"Don't talk to me like that," Jade said, sternly and - I must confess - I don't think I'd ever been prouder of her. "You've cheated on me twice now - at least! My dad I can accept because he's my dad and he only did you to make me happy."

"Make you happy?"

"Yes," Jade said, now putting on a schoolmistress voice. "For cheating on me with that snotty little slut."

"Which one," Wayne asked. Uh-oh!

"Which one? Which one??? How many are there?"

Wayne gulped. I used to see that sort of gulp in cartoons like Tom and Jerry, but I'd never heard someone do it in real life. I didn't think people really did that.

"Two?" Wayne said.

I didn't believe that. I pumped his arse a couple of times, none too gently.

"Shit! Fuck! Fuck! OK! Stop! Stop," he called.

I stopped.

"Four," Wayne admitted.

"You. Little. Bastard!" She was as furious as I had ever seen her! How Jade didn't smack his acne-covered face I will never know. I nearly did it for her!

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it," Wayne began. His voice was a much higher pitch than usual; wailing, plaintive, pathetic.

"Bull-fucking-shit you didn't, you fucking arsehole," Jade roared back. "You don't 'accidentally' cheat on someone with four different fucking people!"

"But I,"

"Shut up! No bullshit! Come on! Tell me. Who? When? Why?"

Wayne's head dropped. He was a beaten young man. Finally, he opened his mouth and gave it up. "Belinda Carson about a week after we got together. Jenny Philpott a month or so after that. Lisa Riley a few weeks ago. Sophie Turnbull since last week."

Jade was on the verge of tears. She knew all four of these little harlots. She was on friendly terms with a couple of them. Or had been, at least.

"And you did this, why," she asked.

Wayne didn't even have the decency to look up. "Because I could," he admitted. "Because, even though I was with you, they offered themselves up to me and..." Finally he looked up at her and, she told me later, he had an odd expression of fury, mixed with a smarmy grin that almost made her want to punch him. He continued; "fuck it, Jade, I'm a fucking guy! I'm fucking programmed to fuck women. Many and often! It's in my nature!"

"Well, not for much longer," Jade hissed at him (an impressive feat, to hiss at someone whilst saying a sentence with no sibilants in it, but she managed it!)

"What? What do you mean? OK, I get it. You're breaking up with me. I understand. But why would that stop me, huh?"

"Because," Jade said, her face just an inch from his, "my dad is going to fuck you over, big time." She looked at me. "Go on," she said, "fuck him, dad. Fuck the little bastard gay!"

"What? No! No! Stop!" Wayne's voice took on that pathetic, plaintive whine again, punctuated by hitching gasps as I began to ram my cock into his arse. "Stop! Stop it! No! No! Noooo...oh! Oh! Oh, fuck! Shit! Fuck! Oh, god! Oh, fuck! Yeah! Oh...ho-ly-fuck! Shit! Fuck! Wow! Fuck! Ahhh!"

I knew what was happening. It had happened to me a few times before. My cock was bouncing off his prostate and sending joyful, electric pulses up to his brain. Less than a minute after demanding I stop for the first time, he was screaming with pleasure as: "shit! Fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum! Fuck! Fuck! Shit! Oh, shit! Fuck! Ah! Ah! AHHHH!"

Several ropes of cum blasted out of his cock, which he hadn't even touched! His arsehole began to spasm and it pushed me over the edge as well. "Fuck," I called out. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum, too! Fuck! I'm cumming! Gonna cum right up your filthy, fucking, arsehole! Fuck! Gonna fucking breed you, you little fucker! Gonna fucking cum! Right! Ah! Now! Ahhh!"

I expected a plea for me not to do that, but instead he was nodding with acceptance. "Do it," he called out, even as I shot over the point where I couldn't have stopped if I'd tried. "Cum in me! Cum in me! Give it...oh! Yeah! I can feel it! I can feel you, cumming in my arse! Fuck! Yeah! Give it to me! Give it all to me!"

"You want it," I asked, even though I had already given it all to him.

"Yeah! All of it! Give me all of it! Pump my arse full of your cum! Do whatever you want to me! I don't care! Just keep fucking me!"

Sadly, I didn't have much say in the matter. I wasn't a young guy any more and two orgasms in relatively quick succession was a lot to deal with now. I slowed down, having finished giving him what I had left. I collapsed on top of him and we fell to the sofa, gasping, sweating, hot.

"I can't believe," Wayne gasped, "how much I loved that!" Suddenly, the truth of that statement hit him. "Fuck! Fuck! No!" He didn't know what to do. Was he gay, now? Was he? "No," he continued. "I... I don't want to be gay! It'll finish me!"

"Finish you? Why?" I was surprised at how pleasant Jade was now, considering how utterly furious she had been with him just a few minutes before.

"The team," Wayne said. He and several of his mates had been playing football together on a semi-amateur level for a few years. They were part of a small league and it was a good job they enjoyed playing because they were all pretty useless and had propped up that league in each of the last two seasons. "The lads," he continued. "They'll... they... You know - getting changed and stuff!"

"You do know Jamie's gay," Jade asked him. Jamie was the team's goalkeeper and probably the only half-decent player on the squad.

"What?"

"Oh come on," she said. "He's been living with Tim for a year or more, now!"

"They're room-mates," Wayne said.

"In a single-room flat," Jade said. "Work it out, dickhead!"

Wayne shook his head in disbelief. "Wow," he said. "But still! My dad would fucking kill me if he found I was gay!" I'd got off him now and we were both sat up.

"Well," Jade said, "tell me what you think of these!" She pulled up her t-shirt, exposing her braless tits. It was a sight I wasn't sure I was ready for and I turned away.

"Wow," Wayne said. "Fucking gorgeous!" He moved his hand forward to touch them and she pulled away and covered up.

"Glad you think so," she snapped, "because that's the last time you'll see them, you cheating little fuck. Now get up, get dressed and get out!" She turned on her heel and stomped off.

Wayne said nothing as he pulled his clothes on. He headed to the door, a slight, but noticeable, limp as he winced from the dull, throbbing ache in his guts. He shouted a 'goodbye' up the stairs after Jade, but she didn't answer him. He left, sadly, and I've never seen him since.

"You really turned him," Julian asked that evening.

"Well, maybe not all the way," I said. "His reaction to Jade's tits suggests he's still swinging that way a bit."

"Yeah, about that, dad," Jade said. "I don't know who pissed me off more! Wayne for trying to grab a feel or you for turning away! I'm not that ugly, surely? I mean, I know I'm your daughter so I'm gonna have some level of ugly," she smirked.

I threw a sweet wrapper at her. "Fuck you, bitch," I said and laughed. We all did. "No, babe," I said, when I'd recovered. "It's just, I'm your dad. It's not proper for me to look at that sort of thing!"

"But..."

"But nothing," I said and sighed. "I got a glimpse before propriety took over, if that makes you happy."

"And?"

"I believe the phrase used was 'fucking gorgeous'!"

Jade smiled. "Thanks, dad. For everything. Now, I just need a new guy! Hey, Julian! You wanna take a young girl out and find us both a nice young man?"

"Hey? What about me," I asked.

"You can find one too, I guess," Jade said. "Though, maybe one nearer your own age. Like, seventy?"

"Fuck you," I said again as we all started to laugh.

Julian and I often slept in the same bed. It wasn't spoken about, we all knew and we all accepted it. Julian had his own room, that we furnished for him, and he usually slept in there but, when the need grew (or he just wanted a midnight cuddle, which was far more common), he came into my room and slept with me.

We weren't boyfriends if you get what I mean. We were...casual. But I wanted something more. "I meant," I continued, "what about us, Jules!"

Julian looked at me and, for almost the first time since that first night, he looked sadly at me. "There's no 'us'," he said. "There will never be an 'us'!"