All Comments on 'An Eye for an Eye'

by lucsmith

Sort by:
  • 301 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
An absolute load of crap

I have read some weird tales of cuckoldry. This load of crap takes the cake. I sincerely doubt that such a group of sick losers can possibly function normally. Really, give us a break. Probably poorest story I have read about a bunch of losers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Incredibly stupid cuck cheap.

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Unreal

I realise this is fiction but there is no way any normal person would accept this.

As soon as he realised what was happening he should have put a stop to it and told her if she wanted a divorce she should carry on with her plans. He should have gotten a DNA test and if not his should have walked away telling Tom's wife what had happened. The waiting months while his loving wife continued her adultery was just unreal. The actual writing was good but the content was not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

sorry excuse for a supposed man.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 4 years ago
Why would you depict such a moron?

All of the characters were people who should never have married, so the story seemed goofy and trivial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what a cuck

spineless shit could have set fire to the cottage with them in it and solved his problem that first day

That or taken a vaca to S America and abandoned the slut without any money in some third world hell hole

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Seriously

Is this author for real? Just another wimp

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Ugh, kind of ugly story.

Why the hell stay married? Get divorced and swap wives then life would be normal. What's going on is completely idiotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is the French Canadian version of

the French surrender monkey. Here we have a husband who is too weak to do anything to stop his wife from having an affair. Note that Tom has an Anglo name. Very odd. Any normal husband would have confronted her after the phone call. In addition, the bit about Ruth being unable to conceive because Tom was too big is rubbish. He only needs to inseminate her, not make love to her. Based on the story he could get part way in, and that's all he needs to do to ejaculate. Nothing about the plot is credible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pathetic!

Pitiful story about a wimp and a slut.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 4 years ago
Great expectations .....

.....never fulfilled. Thru the first two sections/chapters (whatever) you really had my attention, and then the flow and continuity of the story just fell apart

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really bad!

No self respecting man would put up with such a situation. Total B.S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Idiot!!!!!

This could never happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is way overscored

Just another Martian Slut Ray/Big Cock/weak, cuckish husband story. The stories here are nearly all the same. Is being a wimpy-cuckish--poor-excuse-for-a-man a requirement to write? I'm absolutely convinced that authors who use the "big cock" trope must have teeny weenies or be closeted fags. If the author had a significantly larger than average cock and real experience with women, he'd know that it's not a magic wand. In fact, the bigger you are the bigger your problem with women. It's not just the tiny "Ruth's". Almost no women can comfortably take a cock the size that's suggested by the story, and finding a giant cock and a giant cunt that can accommodate it attached to people that find each other mutually attractive is close to a statistical impossibility.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

What a stupid story 1/5 from me

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Dumber than shit

If this story was on paper it would be good for toilet paper

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
literotica needs to come up with a better rating system

this deserves a well rated -10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Ocker53Ocker53almost 4 years ago
Garbage

Surely literotica could come up with standard that writers have to meet before they post stories, this is probably the worst I have read. -⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
For moron

Dude either ur Stupid por a fucking Morón no man is going to do ThE things u are writing about u needto stop writing

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
POS story...

What kind of fool let's his wife cuckold him after he finds out about, just because Jack wants to cuckold Tom. That is NO REVENGE. Tom gets to screw Laura while Jack screws both his wife, Laura, and Toms wife, Ruth. Big deal, I would have divorced that bitch, and out Tom to the school board and everything else. This was a very slow and shitty cuck story. There is no way in hell that a real man would have let the affair go on that long, especially when he knew about it before it actually happened (phone tap), he could have prevented it. This was a waste of time to read... This so-called story doesn't deserve a star but.... one it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another WIMPY CUCKOLD story.

He threw up one time just being there then later gets an erection?!

She was stretched early on after she fucked him and he could tell

Then after all those months he would feel nothing.

Excellent portrayal of the wimpy cuckold,!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not a good story. I hate stories that are engineered. For example this story wouldn't go anywhere if he had interrupted the telephone call between his wife and Tom. All he needed to do was shout down the phone and then have a conversation with his wife. That would have ended the affair before it started and there wouldn't have been a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dude stop writing,all your story are trash plain cuck garbage

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 for you. this is an awful FICTION story. It is more like a horror or nightmare story and totally unbelievable.

Gram1Gram1about 3 years ago

This was God awful dreck! I'm sorry, I couldn't finish reading it.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Again... we must suspend disbelief when we consider that any normal man - and a few not quite normal - would have interrupted on the extension phone line and called out the two prospective cheaters putting the kibosh on things. Or, at least when he followed them to the cottage, he confronts them, even if he has to kick down the door. I mean, what's is Mister Big Dick going to do, call the police? Yes, it's fiction, but at least make it semi-realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What on god's earth was that?? This was really dumb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Horrible

What did I just read? Nothing loving, erotic or good about this story. You made the husband so pathetic that I couldnt even feel sorry for him. He could of confronted the whore before she slept with another man but no. He could of stopped the whore from continuing to cheat on him but no. He even let her have her goodbye fuck and then for him to get his revenge, he tells his wife to sleep wirh her lover, wtf?! But no, that wasnt pathetic enough, he was too scared to find out if the child is his, so he just goes on hoping?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wow that was stupid. I want the last few minutes of my life back.

i mean it was seriously disturbing to read such an indecisive and pathetic character that wasn't a pure cuck. this wasn't even a humiliation story.

i'm dreading if i should read a few other stories from this author. i've found that most authors on this site have a definite main char style, and if the rest of stories have the same type ...yuck

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

What BS. He professes to hate being a cuck but w@its 8 months to reveal his knowledge of their affair. Then his so-called revenge is to continue being a cuck while he waits for the birth oh her child then immediately allows her to restart her affair? What the hell? He professes to hate being made a cuckold, but goes out of his way to reinstate it. Pure BS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think I just threw up in my mouth. What a load of crap! One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Had he been standing in front of me, I am sure that I would have hit him."

Bullshit.

"From that day on I became very worried and I suppose it did show a little."

Bullshit.

"For a few seconds I felt an urge to get out of the car"

Bullshit!

"Laura was my whole life, my only reason of living"

BULLSHIT!!!

"So instead, I just slowly drove back home as I once again passed in front of the small wooden cottage where she was with Tom."

PATHETIC.

Why should anyone care about what happens to this waste of space or his stupid wife?

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the biggest fucking wimp on planet earth ,his wife is a whore.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

So the guy was upset about being cucked but was willing to stay with his wife, let his wife go with the guy cucking him to be cucked some more, raise a baby that might not be his own, and then have the guy who was screwing his wife raise his baby? Very low score, this is terrible.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Like the story. AAAAA+++

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

One of the stupidest non logical story lines I have ever come across. NOTHING in this makes any common sense whatsoever. The protagonist is cuckold by his slut wife....catches her redheanded... then he comes up with this insipid eye for an eye line of bs....which INCLUDES him encouraging his slut wife to reinitiate getting laid repeatedly by the same guy that cuckolded hiim....from that point on the reader is left in la la land... the lame conclusion in which he manages to impregnate the jerk's wife....and THEN we are left with and absolutely absurd happily ever after ending....in which the slut wife and the cheating jerk are left with no consequences....and we are expected to believe that the protagonist's repeated impregnation of BOTH the slut wife...and the jerk's wife is a viable ending....????

Like I said....really stupid....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting!

xhristianjxhristianjover 2 years ago

I can only assume that the author is 12yers old and gay because this story was simply non-sensical and beyond anything a real man would do as in giving up his wife to be someone else's slut to get his 'revenge?

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

It is really stupid, mundane crap. And, It’s half a story. It’s like the first chapter. Where’s the next one?

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - lame excuse for a story.

I am so glad I flipped back to the comments section less than 1/2way down the first page.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

This is the silliest most illpgical pice of crap i have ever had the displeasure of reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story has been done before, in that version the they divorced and swapped wives. While the writing was clearer in that story it was just as bad.

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468about 2 years ago

Why would you write a MC like this? Your either a man hating woman or a wimp loser man. Either way this is a gross story. Wish i could go back and wipe my memory of thus trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a moronic crap story! No real man accepts this cheating with a wife he loved nor would he return her to it or not test the child. You must be a man hating women feminist or a destroyed spineless cuck of a man yourself.. what crap!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a gigantic piece of shit. No man would let his wife have sex with another man unless he was a wimpy f*cking cuck. Stupid story from an obvious weak loser.

YouamiYouamiabout 2 years ago

No, no, no; a thousand times no! This was a real pro-cuck story, whether you meant it to be or not. His wife was continuing her slutty ways and received no punishment whatsoever???? WTF!!!!!!!! Sorru luc, this stinkeroo did not sit well with me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

🐓ster, 💩 story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, some nasty comments. Apparently they forgot or did not read the ending. It explains his revenge perfectly. First off, Lucsmith should have explained, that sometime earlier, Jack got the results of the DNA tests on him and Kim, and they were s match, now Ruth is PG, and gives birth to his second daughter. Tom and Luara are fucking like rabbits again, and Tom must be being careful, so, Jack plans on knocking up both Laura and Ruth. Have two or three more kids, divorce Laura on grounds of adultery, and let lover boy, Tom pay for their up-bringing. That's the way I read this. I LOVE IT!!! In a sequel , Ruth hunt down Jack, they never marry, but he fucks her happy for the rest of their lives. Great story line. Good editing. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disgusting frankly. Should have just stuck to getting his revenge. A husband that doesn't care if a wife is a whore doesn't love her. It's as simple as that, no matter what the deluded cuck author fantasizes.

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

This sucks. What happened to BTB?

Ocker53Ocker53almost 2 years ago

Stop writing dribble like this, it is just totally ridiculous garbage⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As said this author certainly has some issues. So in this day and age a lot of persons are checking their ancestry so what happens when it is found out the mother and father do not match?

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 2 years ago

Decent start, but story went off the rails. He should have gathered evidence, divorced his wife regardless of the paternity of the child, and informed Ruth of Tom's cheating. Best case scenario He gets together with Ruth after the both divorce their cheating spouses. Laura and Tom may get together, but lets face it - both of them are cheaters. How much trust will they have for each other?

GuSannGuSannalmost 2 years ago

What a trash story! He listend to her on the phone and did nothing? He just let her do it? Wtf? He is an idiot, wimp and sissy! Fuck him! He deserves to be cuckold! Stupid bastard.... He let her fuck him for 8 months, and then let her fuck him again after the birth? .... Fuck this story ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's not a story worth our time to read.

Schlouis57Schlouis57over 1 year ago

C'est vraiment du n'importe quoi. Ce mec est une vraie chiffe molle comme cocu. J'ai réussi avec beaucoup d'effort à terminer la lecture. Pourtant cela commençait bien.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is terrible had he no regard for the lives he’s creating obviously not an where in there “agreement” did his wife state he could continue his affair after he impregnated Toms wife

NicealloverNicealloverover 1 year ago

This is an interesting idea for revenge. The only thing that I didn’t like was allowing Laura to continue fucking Tom after her pregnancy. This is not extracting any real revenge on him for seducing a married woman. Ignorance is bliss and he in fact was rewarding Tom for the seduction!

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

What a passive cuck. He followed them to the cottage then just left. Wrong answer, pussy. Kick the fucking door off its hinges, beat the balls off Tom, if they already fucked, then serve the cheating whore with divorce papers. You don't have to just let that shit happen when you're right there. Stupid plot. One star. Abstaining doesn't affect the average.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

What a wimp found out his wife was cheating and let her do it again he mut have got off on knowing his wife was fucking another man yuk!!!

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star - you lost me as a reader when he chose to have sex with the cheating SLUT after he knew she just fucked the ASSHOLE. At that point he was a CUCKOLD. He needed to kick the SLUT to the curb, or just walk out the door and never contact the bitch again.

Now I have to go through all your stories and give them 1s. Have a nice day.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Cuke BS. Sorry I wasted my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty stupid story. First, who the fuck lets an affair last for months once they find out about it? At that point, it's pretty obvious he doesn't love her anymore since he doesn't care anymore. And then to let her go back? All the while, he hasn't even started to fuck the other wife yet?

Frankly, it's a pretty shit story, even if the original idea could have been okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TRIPE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dumb fuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An insult to intelligence

KiwihunterKiwihunterover 1 year ago

To all the anonymous comments the one thing yhey fail to notice is the author is from the Asian subcontinent. The way he uses language discloses that. They have a different culture and aren't bound by the restrictive ideals that are no longer relevant in the post Christian era.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Torn between whether he was a stupid wimp or a wimpy moron!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not just no but HELL NO! A potentially good story completely ruined by the most drivelling, juvenile example of 'big cock' nonsense I've encountered on this site ( and that's really saying something ), pathetic puking and a cuckold husband who gets bent out of shape about his wife's infidelity then sends her back to her lover for more.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Some stories are so bad that you wonder what possessed the author to post them.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

Stupid, stupid, stupid. What? No divorce? What a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What an asshole wimp

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Almost unreadable. Methinks OP has a tenuous grasp of English as a written language.

bobareenobobareeno11 months ago

I had to stop reading it. The English was so poor it rankled.

chefjess2039chefjess203911 months ago

This story was bad only because it was tagged wrong. As far as the comments that say monogamous relationship are out dated you are also wrong if you don't have a monogamous relationship, but then enter into a monogamous relationship. Your hypocrite there's nothing wrong if both parties agree to share, but when one party believes that they're monogamous and the other party goes behind their partner's back and has sex that's wrong

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Language expert my ass.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox10 months ago

Stories in which ALL the main characters are low-life, amoral pond scum just aren't my thing.

1* - because 0* is not an option.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What kind in warped mind thought this up? Go ahead and have him while I seduce his wife. Don't get dna run on the little girl??

Come on man barely a two Star rating

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He's aware right off she's getting ready to cheat and yet the jackals let's this evolve so he can be properly outraged.

God, learn create a story less inane than this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

the man is a wussy wimp, no courage

Helen1899Helen18998 months ago

It started badly, sex everyday for 5 years sometimes twice, do me a favour, don't treat us like imbeciles. Then it went down hill. Allowed her to get ducked every Saturday for 7 months and never said anything. We were led to believe he had the biggest, thickest coc k imaginable, but he had no trouble ducking her arse, sorry real life isn't like that

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

1 to za duzo. Ja daje 0

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Didn’t like it. In no way, did it reflect any realism.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Stupid story. Someone needs write how he confronted her the first time came home taking short steps. He should have kicked her to the curb!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

He should stopped the affair what husband is this,he is much to blame now he has raise another man child wife has no guilt or remorse size mattered rubs it in husband face only one good he made her paramour wife pregnant that's a another cheating slut no loving wife cheat her husband get pregnant falling for big cocks all stories same they love their husband want more it's was different etc I what is meaning of love author should answer this

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a load of CRAP!

OlefishermanOlefisherman3 months ago

Finish the story and dump the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

SUCH A SICK WIMP

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The constant typos, strange sentence constructions, bad grammar and incorrect word use (add versus ad), it's clear that you're not a native speaker. Also, you should know that learning California Spanish is like learning a different language, and becoming a Spanish translator would require relearning that language almost from the ground up.

*

I'd advise having a native English speaker to review your work before submitting.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nope, too much of a simp...actually hated it. No wonder why this has a terrible rating.

NoBullAlNoBullAl3 months ago

When there is a rating of RAAC this is a prime example!! Can’t really understand how anyone could write about such a weak minded, weak willed cuckhold?? Have to wonder if his wife has his balls for book ends at her school library?? Yeah he did get even…. Well sort of…. Maybe in his mind but looks more like he rewarded the asshole by giving him a daughter!! Then what about his cheating wifey? What penalty did she get?? Again it looks like she was rewarded by being able to go back to the big cock with a clear conscious??

On another area the spelling and sentence structure leaves a lot to be desired!! Certainly hope that the indication of the MC’s job in no way reflects the actual profession for this writer!! Get an editor if you can find anyone that is prepared to wade through a story such as this!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No man would put up with the letting his wife do what she did.

LechemanLecheman13 days ago

The logical side would have been for the MC to confirm the baby's father even if only for potential future health situations.

But it also sounds like the MCs wife has fallen for the big dick syndrome - future not looking overly bright.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

sometimes even the fiction sounds unrealistic, quite annoying really. better luck next time.

MountainMan1336MountainMan133613 days ago

I gave this story 2 stars because the MC was such a pussy. A man does not let another man have sex with his wife. He should have put Tom in the hospital with crushed nuts. On top of that no man would stay with a wife who was giving birth to another man's child. Kick the cheating whore to the curb and find a good woman if there are any left in this world. Baby boomers like myself would never put up with a cheating slut however, the young people today believe it makes them look enlightened. What a bunch of losers, I feel pity for this world and all those who will follow.

deependerdeepender12 days ago

"How could I tell her that I had heard her talking to Tom on the phone?"

.

Uhhhh...let's see..."Honey darling sweetheart, I heard you talking to Tom on the phone."?

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Hope less useless cuckold

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous