All Comments on 'An Eye for an Eye'

by FantasyXY

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
meganann10meganann10about 5 years ago

Not a believable story and no way I would put up with what the wife said I would have to do. This was a couple that didn't love each other and deserve to be divorced

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Kind of Deserved It

He almost deserved it for being so stupid. All he had to do was a few DNA test

Given the penalty the wife cooked up, he still may want to do the DNA test to remove all doubt. That penalty is pretty mean, so maybe she was capable of messing around before he messed up. It is possible that both are true: he is adopted and she did have somebody else kids.

As for becoming a cuck with clean up duties, divorce would be a better option. Marriage not likely to make it anyway.

Gave it 2 stars. He was just too dumb.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Lost Me

I thought it was nice and sweet that she was understanding of his misunderstanding.

Then she's going to deliberately "turn the tables." even raise the stakes by having him eat the other guys' cream pies? No way! Either forgive or don't.

By the way, I know it would have killed the story, but why not get a DNA test?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Only if you are stupid enough

To agree to her terms.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 5 years ago

he should have tried a dna test.

as to the cream pie, no fucking way!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
Ouch!

What goes around cums around.

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1about 5 years ago
Totally unreasonable

First, how would Sondra ever find out that he was adopted and secondly how can you not share that with your husband when you know what kind of reaction he'll have about his kids.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
I liked it right up until the end.

You turned a wife from heaven into something no better, maybe worse, than the husband. Too bad. What a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Your kidding ?

Why didn't he do a DNA on the kids.? …. And the idiot screwed another women "why" boy you sure have a twisted idea of justice , and his wife is going to do what (come on sick, sick , the sickness of dumbing down of our society, "cunt man ! "

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Good Read****

Very enjoyable and original storyline. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nope

Wifey has fed hubbie other mens cum loads of time alreasy. It works both wase too though, wifey can suck his lovers cum off his cock.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Cute endings never work. Especially when the logic behind them is flawed

He confronted her, albeit awkwardly. She lied, by omission, by storming off and not answering. After that, the mix up is on her. Some BS promise to outsiders should never come before a spouse. And the forced cuck cumslurp??. Way OTT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hate to get facts in the way

Blue eyes are a recessive trait. Cutting to the chase, two parents with blue eyes cannot have a brown eye child. It's an impossibility. Doesn't matter if one of the blue person had a brown eyed parent.

Two brown eyed parents can have a blue eyed child as long as both are heterogeneous brown. Chances are one in four of having blue.

Get a DNA test. The wife is a lying, cheating bitch who is trying put one over on her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Now that is the way to crap on a pretty nice story. Strange creampie? REALLY!?!

💩 one star

PowersworderPowersworderabout 5 years ago

Wouldn't it just have been easier to get a DNA test done himself if he had suspicions? Why would anyone do all that messing around with eye charts when he could just send off the samples and know without any doubt in a couple of weeks?

TajfaTajfaabout 5 years ago
Good until the end

I liked this story but the marriage is doomed. If you are going to forgive then forgive. The wife seeking revenge sex will lead to their divorce as she really hasn't forgiven.

Better to divorce honestly that the reconcile dishonestly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No deal

Divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Can't fix Stupid!

Hubby has to be the stupidest moron on the planet. She should divorce the dumb fuck.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
Some authors sure love making their MCs look mentally deficient...

" I wasn't born yesterday", Bodie claimed.

Really!?

Everything that has happened here could have been prevented by a DNA test. Fucking-A - even the biggest simpleton would have known that!

So how dumb is Bodie? You knew he was a lost case when he actually told his kid "You know, back in my day they hadn't even invented DNA yet" - bad enough that he thought that a molecule was 'created' by men, but are we seriously suppose to believe that a man with small children wasn't aware of such a thing when he was himself a kid? 'Would be one thing if dumbass was in his sixties (and even then...), but, even if you push up his age near the forties, that would still make him a thunderously, idiotic jackass.

Whole lot of moronic dumb shits kept going up, as the story unfolded, but the initial premise that Bodie was too damn fucking stupid to do his do-diligence and make sure his kids was really is... So fucking retarded.

Obvious, FantasyXY absolutely wanted to write about an imbecile here... problem is, while doing so, he made his whole story just as imbecilic. Understand that most reader will allow themselves to ignore certain holes, given that, ultimately, this is just fiction, but willing suspension of disbelief can only go so far before any of us have to say out loud... "Oh - Fuck That!"

Not a good sign when you end up saying that right at the beginning...

robinhodrobinhodabout 5 years ago
Good, but

I didn't care for the twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
research might have helped with this story.

this makes no sense, brown eyes are not recessive, it it had been blue, that would have made sense, but brown eyes are dominant, if neither parent has brown or hazel eyes, then the child will not have brown eyes at all.

trandall9991trandall9991about 5 years ago
He does it by accident

Shes planning on doing it on purpose. Nope sorry not going to happen ever. First time she tries she is gone. Period. No questions asked.

BestOfAllWorldsBestOfAllWorldsabout 5 years ago
My Choice

I stepped back and looked her in the eye.

"Fuck, no," I hissed. "I accept that there's punishment due, but that's ongoing disrespect. You can have a revenge fuck. You've earned that. But I'm not eating another guy out of you. I'll take divorce first.

"You know I screwed up. I'll be there for my kids. But I won't let you take my dignity, too."

FantasyXYFantasyXYabout 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Notes

After reading the comments I feel a bit of explanation is in order for this story. The tale actually borders on erotic horror, although it really is closer to just being weird. Think of it as being like a Twilight Zone story, where the main character has some ridiculous flaw that causes him to act irrationally, then Karma steps in and punishes him.

So yes, I know the story is weird. I also know the premise of eye color isn't very accurate, but the flaw Bodie has is believing that he understands genetics from very basic information. His ego can't get past his own feeble thinking, and he has an unjustified knee jerk reaction to something that is only in his head.

Of course the ending is gross and kind of extreme. That was intentional. If this were TV in the 1960s, Rod Serling would have slowly emerged from the shadows at the end and said something like:

Imagine if you will... a man... one who is weak of mind... without the sense to ask his wife one simple question... whose just desert is to be fed the wrong kind of pie... In the Twilight Zone.

It seems I probably should have written a mimic of the Twilight Zone at the beginning and end to wrap this story. The voice of Rod Serling was literally in my head the whole time I was writing it. I should not have assumed that readers would understand what I was doing here without adding that wrapper.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Ending

Your ending ruined the story. Husband should leave her immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It could have been put into a single paragraph

Do a DNA Test.

But then there would have been no tale.

"MightyHorny" is somewhat correct in his dissertation on DNA.

One thing in his lengthy comment tells me that usa-speak is really dumbing down the country. ..... the one word "Do-diligence".

Seeing as how this is a usa-generated concept, it must be from the tendency to pronounce "due" as "do".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ending made it garbage

Unbelievable crap. Nobody doesn't tell their kids that they're adopted. Also two wrongs don't make it right. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HAD A CHANCE....

But this slut's attempt to cuckold and humiliate put the possibility of reconciliation completely out of reach. Not my cum? Don't worry about being pampered by me now or in the future bitch. You just put a bullet through the head of this marriage. Maybe Bodie made a mistake in leaping to conclusions but it was with her assistance. If she'd just let him know about what his parents had done none of this would have happened. To think that a grown man would love the people who raised him less if he found out that they'd loved him enough to take him as a son is laughable.

mordbrandmordbrandabout 5 years ago
Ending ruined it for me

Was alright with some punishment, but she wants to take it beyond the pale. From 5 stars to 2.

bruce22bruce22about 5 years ago
Punishment Excessive

The idea that he would accept being humilhiated is terrible. Whatever happened to Jeanne and little no=name? That is his option;

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Think

He needs to think about her demands and warn her despite his cheating,given the circumstances and that he was targeted for blackmail,if she goes with another man their marriage is finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I agree with...

...Powersworder, MightyHorny, ju8streading, and Anon (3/23/19). A DNA test would have cleared up almost all of the questions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Then she put her lips to my ear and whispered. "The cum you will be eating won't be yours.

So they got divorced then.

The thing I dont get is why she knew he was adopted by he didnt, also DNA tests are dirt cheap, why not get one?

Tiger27Tiger27almost 5 years ago

Irregardless whether I cheated or not, I'd dump the bitch hard. The last paragraph will seal her fate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
D*i*V*O*R*C*E !!!

She's gonna have a Hall Pass and he's going to have to clean up? No fucking way that flies. Guess she wants a divorce if those are her terms. ~ The whole thing could have been minimized if he'd actually called her on it,forcing her to tell the truth or had a DNA test run on each of the kids and himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Say GOODBYE (Divorce)

Stand and walk away and grow a pair

Would be the only answer she would have

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
I was on board until,

Those last couple of demands. I agree with others , his response should have been, “You’ll be hearing.from my divorce lawyer.

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
I love it, he got what he deserved - probably.

Yes, an eye for an eye. Although I do get the feeling that she might not actually fuck other guys, but won't tell him that, even though he deserves it at LEAST as many times as he fucked his co-worker.

Sometimes two plus two doesn't always add up to four, especially when it's not really two plus two. He should have had a longer and calmer talk with his wife.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
No forgiveness here

I gave 4 stars before I re read the lady couple of lines. That is not forgiving and the marriage is finished. If I had read this properly I certainly wouldn't have scored so high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Especially after her last line of garbage, I would DNA the kids, then divorce her. You can get a skank anytime. No use being married to one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nope

First off, what parents hiding the fact their child is adopted tell his wife of all people and no one else?

And why wouldnt they have their own copies of the paper work?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice twist!

I think some of the comments reflect that some people have absolutely no sense of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PRETTY INTERESTING....

Until the last few lines. She already says she's just a helper with the new baby. I will hire a nanny. Even hinting at fucking around and bringing the that shit home is a deal breaker. My lawyer will be in touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just dump her

Dump her as fast as you can

greenman440greenman440over 4 years ago
Nah, you ruined it

in the last few lines. Was a reasonably if improbable tale till then.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Payback is a bitch.

Honestly, the husband got what he deserved. He was idiot who fucked everything up by cheating. What a dumbbell.

mustelamustelaabout 4 years ago
Incoherent.

Incoherent.

From one end to the other.

timrivtimrivabout 4 years ago

Seems fair to me. He cheated repeatedly got a woman pregnant wife was still willing to take him back. Surprised she didn’t tell him she was going to let someone else impregnate her and he was to take it as his. That would be fair. Otherwise she should divorce his ass and leave him broke looking after the bastard child. She had him over the proverbial barrel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
SINCE WE'RE HERE.....

We might as well file for divorce right now cause if you're thinking I'm going to stand for you even thinking about cuckolding me you've got me all wrong. The situation is on you. Love my parents less because they loved me to extreme? Doesn't fly . Floating the idea of bringing me cream pies lets me know I can't trust you because if you can imagine it, you can do it.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Creampie?

BARF BARF BARF BARF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The End!

He’s one dumb wimp if he agrees to her fucking other men a few times a year let alone having to then lick their loads out of her twat. .Time to call her bluff and just leave. The marriage is doomed in any case! (I rated this a 2 because it left the reader believing that hubby was ready to become Wimpy the Cuck.)

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 4 years ago
lop-sided

Sure, he could've done much more to confirm the facts, but he was also unaware of key info. His hook-up was also a serial con artist. He erred, but what wife is proposing is pre-meditated and extreme. Hook-up won't keep the baby, so he could tell her to abort (or carry to adoption), and he could divorce the evil wife he just discovered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF

Makes no sense. Sounds like this was written by a dyke bitch pissed off because her wife fucked up and got pregnant by a man?????? 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
why didnt he just divorce her at first?

Instead of waiting till now? 1*

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
Two year later they are divorced

She became mean and vindictive. He refused to eat her lovers cream pies. She started sleeping around so much that the whole town considered her a whore. Things spiraled until they flat out hated each other. Sad really. This is what happens when important secrets are kept. His parents shouldn't have told him anything and he should have had DNA done on his kids. Two very stupid people.

JUSTANERDJUSTANERDover 3 years ago
Sort of ok until the end ,then it wasn't

Not bad to start with as said. just had a crappy ending that as i've seen others put agree with as well .

1st... point you need at least try a different alternate end (or endings) this might satisfy some of your readers. Another possibility is allow latitude for someone else to add their version of a better ending.

2nd point... his adoptive parents were largely at fault by keeping this secret from him after he was married. They should have told him the truth then after he became an adult. True he may have been upset at first but i'm pretty sure that if he had thought about it he was adopted before he could actually been aware that he was adopted. They could have passed him by in the adoptive agency and he could have grown up in the care of the State. But he was loved by them (which i can't fault them for) except for the fact they continued the error by asking his wife to keep the secret as well. Well intended i'm sure . Ever heard the old Biblical thought that the road to Hell is paved by good intentions.

3rd.... point True he may have been better off asking his wife about it .... only problem is how many stories here on this site (didn't matter if wife did or didn't cheat do one of the following)

A.) gaslight the husband then give a crappy excuse then be angry at the husband to the point of asking for divorce because he dare question her loyalty. This not only happens in real life but as well as in these stories on here as well. Don't believe me check out such site like this story on

https://www.relationshiptalk.net/my-wife-has-a-fantastic-job-and-career-.we-have-been-married-23-years-and-a...-600944.html#618298 (these are true stories by real men on this site.)

B.) Sort of half ass forgave but treated husband with disdain there after for years and maybe still divorced him or maybe ended up cheating on him anyway. (which the link above has many true stories of same nature listed.)

4th..... point True he messed up and screwed up by cheating . But at least his was an HONEST MISTAKE (yes i cap that for a reason) he was denied THE TRUTH so yes his mistake was an honest one and not intentionally planned to start with.

5th ... As you in the story and others have pointed out the other women was a con artist with nefarious plans to extort money in the long run.

6th .... Yes maybe he let the situation get out of hand by continuing the sordid relationship but he was going on what facts that he had at the time that he BELEIVED TO BE TRUE (yes i cap that as well) . However if he had known the facts to start out with the whole story this author puts out would fall apart. (Again good story just a crappy ending)

7th ... where Sondra screwed up (she lied again) (QUOTE FROM STORY) "I forgive you Bodie." She said. "I can only imagine how you must have felt all that time when you thought I was out having sex behind your back. I'm sure you even imagined me doing it, and that had to hurt." Yes she lied again the part about forgiving him that is.

8th... did she have the right to tell him that they were going to adopt and keep his ex-mistress baby .....yes ....did she have the right to ask to be pampered by him again YES. Quote from story : "Well for starters, it's not going to be like it was when Brenna and Troy were babies. This is your child and I'm only here to help. You'll be up for every midnight feeding, and plan to be on diaper duty for the next couple of years as well."

"Yes dear. I suppose I deserve that." I conceded as I let out a sigh of relief. I figured having to love and care for my own child wasn't really punishment.

9th .... the only smart real thing she said was this (quote from story) "Then when the baby comes, we are going to adopt your child. Yes I said adopting, and we are damn sure going to tell this child the truth about being adopted." Yes this might keep what happened to him from happening to the baby.

10th.... Here's were Sondra really in my opinion really screws up badly by going overboard. quote from story : "Oh I almost forgot. There is one more teeny tiny little thing," she hesitantly added. "Every now and then. I'm thinking just a couple of times a year, but it could become more if I find that I like it. I'm going to make you pamper me after sex."

"What? You want me to eat my..." Sondra put her finger to my lips stopping me from finishing what I was about to say.

"You don't have a choice." She said with a devious smile. "This will be your punishment for cheating, but I think you misunderstood..." Then she put her lips to my ear and whispered. "The cum you will be eating won't be yours." remember the part were she said she forgave him that was a total lie. you don't or can't forgive someone then hold their sin over their head , if you do you haven't truly forgiven them. To be honest it doesn't matter if she was even joking about it.

11th... Ok, the male main character doesn't as far as i can tell have a name so we'll refer to him as husband. the husband has a more moral standing than the wife does. You might ask why i say this . Ok , husband was lied to ALL of his life by his adoptive parents who selfishly didn't want him to know of his adoption. Future more evidently the Adoptive father (and i'm supposing mother also) ask the wife, Sondra, to continue the lie, then she lied again when she said she forgave him. So at this point his adoptive parents screwed him over by lying , she screwed him over by continuing the lie. here is the kicker his error or mistake was as said and honest mistake . Her mistake is that she didn't mean she actually forgave her husband (remember option B.) above where the wife gives a half ass forgiveness the divorces or cheats anyways does that sound familiar to anyone.

LOL.. these are nothing but suggestions to the author of this story if they would want to add onto or if they would allow someone else to do and alternate ending. Myself i would like to see the husband not be a wimp and use some of the stuff above to get a better ending to the story . To the author good story except as said the ending it kept me guessing what was coming until that.

from me JUSTANERD another user on here.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

No matter what file immediately for divorce as soon as she cheats, tell her too.

Her choice.....

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Teljesen lerontotta...

Egész végig 5 csillagos volt ,amíg a befejező mondatot le nem írta !Nincs a világon ilyen ,hogy egy normál szexualitással rendelkező férfi egy valaki más után vegye a feleség punciját! Ott azonnal be is adtam volna a válókeresetet az ilyen aljas feleségnek.Igy nem ér még 1 csillagot se....!!!

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

He was stupid to cheat. What person doesn't know he was adopted. Why didn't he get a DNA test, that would have ben the smart thing to do or talk to his parents about the situation rather than going out and getting some slut pregnant. The story was convoluted and the ending made me sick. 2 stars

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
First

I don’t care for stories where one or more of the characters are complete not close to believable dumb asses. And for the ending, fuck you. Get therapy

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Opposites

Gave the watcher a 5. Gave this a 1. Are you bi-polar? How could the two stories have been written by the same author?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No way

So even if he tells her no deal he could never trust her again. I mean if she is will to say that in the hopes he agrees how would he ever know that she is not cheating? Some day when he does decide to "eat at the Y" he will possibly find out too late that she did come home with a cream pie.

He has no real choice but to divorce and pay up for his mistake.

And again like so many have said he still needs to DNA test those kids.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 3 years ago
Good game

Just that bit different for on here, nicely thought out and paced with a twist on the end.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago
bad idea - crappy story -1 for you

just another ball-busting, man hater with a lousy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not a real life story and is a story that would never happen in real life so those idiots who are commenting as though it is real life are just sad losers.

A funny story with an ending justly deserved.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 from me. Yes, fiction has a way of exaggerating every life experience and even the most mundane circumstances. What would have been wrong with having him do a DNA check on his own kids? Once he found out 'he' was the father and 'she' was the mother - there would have been no more story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hope this was written as a joke if not just too stupid and pathetic for words. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lots of insecure commenters, whose notions of masculinity seems to really be threatened by stories like this one. Oh well. I wish Lit. would police the comments better and eject commenters who post comments that attack authors and other commenters.

A very nice little story - I enjoyed it. 5 from me. Well plotted and nicely written, with an ending that does justice to the cheating husband. And at the end we know the cheater husband will accept his punishment--and probably grow even to secretly like it--because he knows he has it coming (pun intended, LOL)

Regguy69Regguy69about 3 years ago

Good plot line, but the dumb ass should have confronted her with his suspicions. Fucking his coworker was stupid. She nailed his cheating ass. Telling him he’ll have to eat her cunt after her revenge fucks is a deal breaker. Did he have her suck his coworkers cunt juice off his cock? No! So not revenge, just punishment. Only a matter of time before she buys him a cock cage. Run Bodie, run!

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Ha, I thought she was a little too understanding until the end. Cheater or not, he should probably ease out of that situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

he should of confronted her over her lying to him all of their marrid life and duped the lying skank

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Oh I almost forgot..." she hesitantly added. "Every now and then... I'm going to make you pamper me after sex."

"What? You want me to eat my..." Sondra put her finger to my lips stopping me..."You don't have a choice." She said with a devious smile. "This will be your punishment for cheating, but I think you misunderstood..." Then she put her lips to my ear and whispered. "The cum you will be eating won't be yours." Bodie replied, "Are you saying you have a death wish?" Try that with me and I can make it happen!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anonymous4 months ago said:

"Lots of insecure commenters, whose notions of masculinity seems to really be threatened by stories like this one. Oh well. I wish Lit. would police the comments better and eject commenters who post comments that attack authors and other commenters." ---- YOU MEAN LIKE YOU JUST DID?

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

This website caters to TWO groups - AUTHORS & READERS.

I think the anonymous designation needs to be abolished, OR just edit the format to make sure that anonymous individuals are unable to comment. It would certainly remove a lot of nasty commenters.

I think it would also be pertinent to point out that your IP address is attached to your file, no matter if you choose to register as anonymous and that information can be traced back to your home address and phone number by a committed software engineer. So please everyone be a bit more circumspect about what you type on the internet and always remember - 'what you type on the net, stays on the net FOREVER'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dumbbell should have done a DNA test on the kids and himself.

.

2 **

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Read it again. Still very good right up until the end. I wish she were better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is page 2???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess she may be entitled to have her own affair but no way would I put up with eating another man's cum out of her used cunt. How does she know if the guy is clean. Time to man up and get a divorce lawyer. No way!

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - He should have taken both kids for a DNA test. Two wrongs do not make everything OK.

He should have also walked out the door after she told him she was going to cuckold him.

He was all ready to leave and he should move to the other side of the country - without getting a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic

OPrimeOPrimeabout 2 years ago

Just look her in the eye and say, "No, you won't be a cuckold"! If that doesn't work for her drag your ass down to the divorce attorney.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bad Biology. The only way to have a recessive trait is if both parents pass that recessive trait to you. If you have blue eyes you have two genes for blue eyes which means you can only pass on blue eye genes. The only way for a mother with blue eyes to have a brown eyed baby is to get a brown eyed gene from the father. And since brown eyes are dominant that father would have brown eyes.

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 2 years ago

You had a 5* until the very end. You fucked the story "The cum you will be eating won't be yours." That would was vile revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And just like that I realized she wasn't an angel after all. I would take care of my new child, just on my own. My exwife never received her pampering from me. Sure I got screwed in the settlement, but that was a one time endeavor. Not repeatedly ne dealt a wrong far greater than my own, and at least mine was based on bad information. Oddly the wife ended up married to one of her old coworker who had brown eyes. As what I thought were my kids got older their resemblance to him was uncanny.

FantasyXYFantasyXYalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Note from the Author... My intent.

It was an idle threat. At the end the wife was just making a threat to get her husband to think before he jumped to some other stupid conclusion. Something to keep him on his toes, so to speak. I suppose the final line in the story should have told how he knew she would never really make him do that.

FantasyXY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Killer last sentence. That's a gun to the head and I would be walking away at that point.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved it! Yes, She was kidding with the last statement..

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 1 year ago

Good writing. Except he was toooo whiny and should of gotten a DNA test right away. And, her last statement would have me going for a divorce. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
What Crap

S ow her to the door and mi k her ass as she leaves

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Utter shit. divorcé the bitch right now.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA10 months ago

You can't help yourself... You write a good story line right up to the last couple of paragraphs and then pow you emasculate the male M/C. I would love to read a true and complete profile on you.... What makes you develop the male character as stupid and weak. A natural reaction would be DNA. A second reaction would be the parents would certainly tell a grown person they were adopted. Especially, if they told his spouse. And finally this was lame again and well just crap.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

He was stupid by not getting DNA tests done, instead of doing what he did. He deserves what he is getting

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"For the unfaithful, paybacks can be a bitch."

Beside the fake premise, this one was just another femdom fetish cuck fantasy, published in the wrong category.

Jlyn1Jlyn110 months ago

Sorry, all he had to do was get DNA done. Now he is her slave, plus she fucks others, and he has to eat her creampie. 😡

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

divorce is only option, as she plainly doesnt love him anymore

mdadaminmdadamin8 months ago

very ad story

He made a lot of effort to get the tree of both families, but never thought about doing NDA. this is bullshit

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fucked up

mfbridgesmfbridges4 months ago

I'd recommend divorce. Once you start going down the path of eye for an eye you end of in a never ending circle..He'll get mad because she's making him eat someone else spunk. I'd go out after that and fuck a girl and make her lick the ladies cum off me. etc etc.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19553 months ago

No, just no. Divorce the vindictive bitch. I was thinking that this was a good story until the cuck blackmail. He's a wimp cuck to agree to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyXY@FantasyXY
FantasyXY - aka Fantasy Man (Men have the XY chromosome) I enjoy writing erotic stories and am not afraid to experiment. I also have what some have called a wicked sense of humor. Most of my stories are done tongue-in-cheek. A good bit of my stuff is pretty bad, but you m...