An Eye for an Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started driving and I sat as far away from her as I could, laying my head on the side window watching the road go by. I had no idea where we were going or what we were doing, but I didn't really give a fuck.

My imagination told me she was taking me to meet the children's real father. There she would literally show me how the kids got their brown eyes by making me watch while they made another baby. My wife had never been a vindictive woman, but she was pretty mad at me. After all, I did get a young girl pregnant. I could actually see her making me watch her fuck some shithead as a twisted form of payback.

When the car finally stopped, I picked my head up from the window and looked around. We weren't at her lover's house. We were at city hall. This couldn't be right. She said she was going to show me how my kids got their brown eyes. She tricked me. She hauled me down to the courthouse to file for divorce.

'Go ahead and divorce me,' I thought. I didn't care. I had my real child growing inside my girlfriend, and she loved me. I was going to have a real family and live with a woman who would never betray me.

Without a word, Sondra got out of the car and walked towards the building. For reasons I cannot explain I got out of the car and walked along with her as if we still belonged together. Old habits die hard I guess.

Once inside we took a number then sat in the clerk's office and waited for our turn. As we sat, I tried to think of what I was going to say. Should I tell the clerk my wife cheated first, or should I wait to see if Sondra actually confesses? Then those horrible thoughts about making love to my wife with another man's seed inside her fired up in my head again.

I was jolted back to reality when the clerk yelled out, "Twenty-One... Number Twenty-One." That was our number, and the digits on the sign above the clerk's window finally clicked over to verify it was indeed our turn. My wife still didn't say a word. She just stood up and looked at me like I was some kind of idiot.

Well, this is it, I thought. Let's get it over with. Let's get this divorce thing started. Sondra walked up to the counter and handed the clerk our number and some papers. The clerk looked through Sondra's papers, inking a stamp to stomp down onto each of them as he went. Then thumbed through a stack of folders and handed one of them to Sondra.

I Felt like I was being ambushed. I hadn't prepared any papers. I didn't even know I was supposed to bring anything. This seemed far worse than having to watch Sondra make a baby with some jerk. She had tricked me into coming unprepared. Sondra was planning to take me to the cleaners over this. How could she be so vindictive?

"Come on." Sondra said as she took my hand and led me away from the clerk's counter like I was a child. "I've got something here that you need to see." Then she led me to a place down a hallway where there was an empty bench and asked me to sit with her.

I hesitantly sat next to her as she opened that folder and handed me a piece of paper. "This is it Bodie. I promised your father I'd never show you this, but I can't keep it a secret any longer."

I glanced at the official looking paper she handed me, but I didn't really read what it said.

"Bodie," she started to explain. "It is you. You are why our kids have brown eyes. Take another look at that paper. It says that you were adopted. Your natural father was the one with the brown eyes. Your adoptive parents never wanted you to know. They were afraid that if you found out you wouldn't love them anymore."

I hung my head in shame. I'd been such an asshole. I had done so much damage. All Sondra ever did was love me and try to keep her promise to my parents. Even so, all I had to do was ask Sondra about our children's eyes and she would have told me.

But no, not me. I couldn't do the smart thing and just ask her. Instead, I assumed the worst and fucked around on my wife. I had no idea what was coming next, but I knew I deserved whatever Sondra had to dish out.

Sondra gave me ample time for this whole adoption thing to fully sink in. Then she took me in her arms and hugged me.

"I forgive you Bodie." She said. "I can only imagine how you must have felt all that time when you thought I was out having sex behind your back. I'm sure you even imagined me doing it, and that had to hurt."

"Yeah I guess my imagination got the best of me." I sheepishly agreed.

"Well I was a virgin when we married, and you can rest assured that you are still the only man I've ever been with."

"Oh god, Sondra. I've been such an ass. How can you do this? How can you forgive me so freely?"

"Well my forgiveness isn't exactly free Bodie. There is a price. If we are going to stay together you and I are going to make a deal."

"Okay, how does this deal work?"

"To start with I had an investigator look into your little slut. Something just didn't seem right with her. Turns out, she isn't as young and innocent as she claims. She is almost thirty-three. She just looks young and uses that to her advantage."

"What? She told everyone she was only... Never mind. I guess she must have lied."

Sondra ignored my comment and just continued. "What's even worse is yours isn't her first baby. She planned for you to get her pregnant all along. That is what she does. She gets married men to knock her up, and then extorts them. As soon as she has the money, she gets an abortion. That woman is pure evil."

"Oh my god. She's going to kill..." My logical mind finally kicked in for once, stopping me before I said 'my baby', and openly admitted the child was mine.

"Don't worry Bodie, she isn't going to kill your baby. The investigator and I went to see that little bitch, and let's just say we came to an agreement. She is going to tell everyone she got knocked up by some random guy she met at a bar, and she is going to have the baby. I guess she is smart enough to do that rather than face multiple felony charges."

"Then when the baby comes, we are going to adopt your child. Yes I said adopting, and we are damn sure going to tell this child the truth about being adopted."

I looked at her in amazement. I really didn't deserve to be treated this nicely. At the very least, I was expecting some kind of punishment for what I did. Instead she just fixed all of my problems, and then went right back to loving me the way she always had. Sondra really was an angel.

"Thank you." I sincerely said. "Thank you for everything." I was so taken aback by her kindness that was all I could think of saying.

"Oh, don't thank me yet. You aren't getting off scot-free on this Bodie. I'm still really mad at you for cheating, and there will be punishment for what you did."

"What do you mean punishment?" I asked, wondering how bad things could get.

"Well for starters, it's not going to be like it was when Brenna and Troy were babies. This is your child and I'm only here to help. You'll be up for every midnight feeding, and plan to be on diaper duty for the next couple of years as well."

"Yes dear. I suppose I deserve that." I conceded as I let out a sigh of relief. I figured having to love and care for my own child wasn't really punishment.

"And that's not all." She said in a tone that let me know she wasn't quite finished with her demands. "Every once in a while I want to be pampered. I always have. I just never said anything because it seemed so selfish."

"You should have said something." I suggested, acting as if pampering had always been my job anyway. "I would have been happy to, and never would have thought you were being selfish."

"Well that's all the past, and doesn't matter anymore. This is part of the deal, and you can take it or get out. From now on, I'm not keeping my needs to myself anymore. When I say I need to be pampered, it's your job to drop everything and pamper me."

"Okay dear." I conceded, as visions of cooking, cleaning and drawing hot bubble baths for her flashed through my head.

"Let me be clear about this." She declared as she looked around to make sure no one was listening in. Then she leaned in close and quietly said, "By pampering me, I mean that I'm going to lay back relax while you eat my soaking wet pussy until I can't come anymore."

My eyes got so wide I thought my eyeballs would pop out. In all the years we had been together that was the only dirty thing she had ever said to me. I actually sat frozen for a moment, unsure if I heard her right.

Finally, I realized she was waiting for me to acknowledge what she said... "Well that seems more than fair honey. You know, I'm not even sure that even counts as punishment."

"Oh I almost forgot. There is one more teeny tiny little thing," she hesitantly added. "Every now and then. I'm thinking just a couple of times a year, but it could become more if I find that I like it. I'm going to make you pamper me after sex."

"What? You want me to eat my..." Sondra put her finger to my lips stopping me from finishing what I was about to say.

"You don't have a choice." She said with a devious smile. "This will be your punishment for cheating, but I think you misunderstood..." Then she put her lips to my ear and whispered. "The cum you will be eating won't be yours."

Like I said before... Paybacks can be a real bitch.

12