An Eye for These Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eleanor even stumbled onto him masturbating in the shower one day and she just knew he was doing it to their friend. Her boyfriend blowing his load to Sofi in secret led to her own masturbation session in the shower shortly afterward.

Meanwhile, on the emotional front, Eleanor continued her assault, going out of her way to get Sofi and Jay to spend more one-on-one time together and to remind them of their shared interests. She'd excuse herself from the room to give them more chances to chat and talk about the things they both liked. She'd bring up something in conversation she knew Sofi or Jay enjoyed that she didn't. She even went so far as to skip out on a movie so he and Sofi could text about it without her. This let them have their own private messages outside of their shared group texts.

Eleanor never pushed it or brought it up with Jay directly. She just shifted some pieces around, paid attention to the board, and let everything take its course naturally, patiently waiting for the right time to make her next move. Which finally came about a month and a half after the birthday incident, in the middle of her and Jay having a somewhat lackluster sexual encounter. Eleanor noticed her boyfriend's distracted gaze and knew precisely what occupied his mind. Because earlier that day, a group of them had gone to the beach -- a group that included Sofi.

"It's okay," Eleanor said. "You can think about her."

"What?" Jay's voice feigned surprise and confusion but his cock hardened and throbbed inside of her. "I don't--"

"Come on. Just close your eyes," she brushed her fingers across his eyelids, "and picture her in that bathing suit."

Jay let out a shuddering breath... and pushed himself back into her.

"Yes, that's it," Eleanor gasped. "Think about her on the beach in that two piece. Ooohhhh. How it, mmf, showed off those jugs of hers. How it, ungh, stretched and clung to that, big ahh-ass. Fuck. And those thick, sexy thighs. UNNGH!"

Jay's pumps picked up in speed and intensity the more his girlfriend described Sofi from earlier. Eleanor herself grew wetter with his every enthusiastic thrust, her small breasts bouncing with every slam home. It was so sinfully twisted having her boyfriend fuck her while thinking about another woman, but in Eleanor's mind, it was the woman that he should be fucking instead of her. The one better for him.

Spurred on by Eleanor's words, Jay recalled every minute detail about Sofi from earlier that day. Ever since he first jerked off to her almost two months ago, he couldn't stop thinking about the other girl. Every time they hung out, he checked out her body, thought about her sexually. He found her dorkiness so endearing. Her dark hair and caramel skin so enticing. Seeing her in that bikini, his mind couldn't stop wandering back to her lying on the sand, her coming out of the water, wet swimsuit molded to her skin. Eleanor should have been enough to get him off but instead, he just kept thinking about Sofi.

Unsurprisingly, Eleanor had noticed. Also unsurprisingly, she was once again encouraing it -- but this time, he didn't fight it. He embraced it.

He slammed into his girlfriend, his mind filling with images of Sofi's bikini-clad body.

"Imagine her out of that bikini," Eleanor said, shifting memory to fantasy. "Imagine her, oh fuck, on this bed instead of me. Imagine her legs spread for you. Her pussy around your cock. Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes!" Jay hammered into her hole, pounding into her with unbridled, unleashed desire. "Imagine that cute face, unnh, squealing in need. Those tits flopping as you, ah ah ah, fuck her raw!"

The fantasy in Jay's mind flickered back and forth. Hearing Eleanor's voice brought up her body, but the words conjured Sofi's. Again and again, they flipped and switched. Eleanor's mane of brown frizz. Sofi's thick waves of black. Eleanor's small perky butt. Sofi's big sexy ass. Eleanor's long and lithe form. Sofi's short and curvy frame.

"That's it. Fuck her. Fuck her and cum. Blow your load into that sexy shortstack slut. Fucking cum while imagining yourself pumping Sofi's cunt full of your jizz!"

The image locked and Jay buried himself all the way inside of her and exploded.

"OOoohhhHHHhhh fffuuuuccckkKKKKkk!"

Eleanor screamed and came from the sensation of her boyfriend's gooey spunk flooding her insides while another woman filled his thoughts. Her walls spasmed around his erupting cannon, her orgasm soaking him to the metaphorical bone. They tumbled, twisted, and fell, both of them spinning around a unifying, singular center of gravity. "Oh god. Oh fuck."

In the afterglow of their shared experience, one thought kept Eleanor floating in ecstasy: there was no going back now for either of them.

Following that revelatory night of passion, everything about their shared, twisted desire regarding Sofi was laid out on the table between them. No longer did they need to avoid the subject or hide their feelings, and their entire relationship shifted and changed to accommodate their mutual depravity. Jay fucking Eleanor while she described Sofi in her stead became a permanent part of their animalistic couplings. But it was so much more than just what went on inside the bedroom.

Jay openly flirted with Sofi without fear of Eleanor getting upset. Eleanor talked about Sofi without Jay trying to deny his lust. Jay and Sofi chatted more and more, and Eleanor rubbed herself to mind bending orgasms remembering how they looked at each other, knowing that she ever so slowly was getting them closer and closer to hooking up. Eleanor and Jay could give in to their arousal and perverted emotions without fear of judgement or restraint.

They refused to talk about the why of it, both content with the idea that they stepped over the messy puddle in the path to get closer to the ultimate destination they both wanted. It was better for them not to confront how Eleanor's pride and stubbornness mixed with perversion to get them there or how Jay's unconscious biases that influenced his views on dating and attraction prevented him from accepting the truth in the first place. They'd much rather sink further and further toward the bottom. Drown in debauchery and lust.

And sink and drown they did.

Like when Eleanor leisurely stroked his dick while he texted with Sofi, turning even mundane acts with the other girl sexual. Or when Jay fucked her from behind with the iPad balanced on her back, a picture of Sofi pulled up onto it. Or when they celebrated their nine-month anniversary with Jay fucking Eleanor's mouth while calling out Sofi's name.

-------------------------------------------

"How'd it go?" Eleanor leapt off the couch when Jay walked through the front door, anticipation and excitement propelling her upward. She hadn't seen him for a total of fourteen hours. Fourteen hours that he got to spend just with Sofi.

They'd been working toward this day for weeks. All three of them had taken a day off to go to a theme park together but two days before the trip, Eleanor "had something come up" and couldn't go. Sofi suggested rescheduling but Eleanor said it was okay and that she and Jay should just go without her. Like Eleanor expected, Sofi "reluctantly" agreed to the plan. The diminutive dork loved theme parks. It was the perfect place, the perfect first date, for her and Jay. Eleanor even made sure not to text either of them all day, not wanting to interrupt anything or remind them of her. She wanted them lost in their own magical world, with eyes and thoughts only for each other.

"Ugh." Jay dragged himself into the living room and fell into the couch. "It was going great. We had an amazing time at the park. Rode a bunch of rides. Shared food. Had a few drinks. I've never had so much fun."

In any normal relationship, a statement like that would break someone's heart. In their relationship, it made Eleanor's panties wet.

"Okay, well, what happened?"

"We made out. When I dropped her off."

Eleanor's eyes went wide, and her heart almost hammered through her chest. She wanted to shove her hand down her pants and finger herself to orgasm, but she held herself back. Clearly there was more to the story.

"Why are you upset? Isn't that what we wanted?"

"Yes, but... We went at it for a while but when I went for more she stopped."

"What? Why?" A sense of déjà vu washed over Eleanor, taking her way back to that tense conversation with Jay so long ago in this very living room. She hadn't misread Sofi. There was no way. "No chance she doesn't want to fuck you."

Jay sighed. "It's because she didn't want me to cheat on you. She said it didn't feel right doing something like that to you."

If Sofi only knew how very right it felt.

Eleanor paced back and forth in front of the couch, the gears in her head turning and spinning. The image of Jay and Sofi kissing passionately kept interrupting her thoughts, but she shoved it to the side, demanding it wait until she solved this problem, until she removed this annoying and bothersome snag. She came to an abrupt stop and checked the time on her phone. "How long ago did you drop her off?"

"About fifteen minutes?"

Eleanor grinned.

"Okay. I have an idea, but we have some time to kill first." Stepping toward him, she pushed his knees apart and lowered herself down between them. Eleanor unbuttoned her boyfriend's shorts and lowered his zipper, then reached inside to take out his meaty dick. Holding the shaft in her hand, she leaned forward to press her lips around its tip.

"Until then, I want you to tell me about kissing her," she tossed her hair over her shoulder, "while I suck you off," and took him into her mouth, sinking all the way down until she gagged and slipped him into her throat.

Jay moaned and tangled his fingers into her hair, the wet warmth of his girlfriend's mouth enveloping his shaft. He held her to his base for a breath before allowing her to draw back and then plunge down again. She took her time, going slow, intent on prolonging his climax and getting both the story and his cum from out of him.

Jay never did much dirty talk before all this. Even as they got more into it, Eleanor usually did the work, describing Sofi and encouraging his fantasies when they had sex. Her going down on him put the reins in his hands, since her mouth was preoccupied, and having him reminisce worked much better -- equally well for him and for her own needs.

"We pulled up to her complex and I, ah, parked so I could walk her to her door," he started. Eleanor swirled her tongue around his head. The romantic gesture made her pussy drip, and she dropped a hand to her lower lips to play with herself. "Once we got there, I told her how much I enjoyed the day, just the two of us. She smiled and said, unf, she really enjoyed it, too. Then I... I said I was glad you couldn't make it. That I had a better time with her than I would have if it was all three of us." Eleanor bobbed her face faster onto him, her fingers flying across her slick slit, gliding across her clit. "Ungh! I don't remember who started it, but then we were kissing."

Eleanor groaned, and the vibrations of her throat made his dick quake. She came up for air, pumping his cock with her hand while she caught her breath. "Keep going. Tell me more."

He laid his head back and closed his eyes. "It felt so good kissing her. It wasn't a quick peck or a slow build-up. We had... our tongues in each other's mouths immediately." Jay gasped, Eleanor's sucking growing wetter and sloppier, more intense. He recalled the plumpness of Sofi's lips, the sounds of their desire in the hall. "We made out for I don't know how long. Her body against mine. My hardening cock pressing into her. I know she could feel it. Mmm. And I just had to finally feel her ass. She gave the cutest little whimper when I grabbed it."

Slime ran from both of Eleanor's lips, coating her chin and thighs. Mouth stuffed with cock, pussy crammed with her digits, her mind filled with the image of Jay and Sofi making out like lust-drunk teenagers. She pictured Sofi tilting her face up to meet Jay's lips, their tongues wrestling and wrapping around each other, Jay's hand groping and squeezing Sofi's fat ass. Eleanor frigged her clit, and her breaths came in short, fast bursts through her nose. Months of teasing and talking and building sexual tension between Jay and Sofi had finally broke, and it made her so aroused, so intoxicated with perversion. She whimpered around her boyfriend's cock, begging him to continue.

"I loved how amazing her ass felt in my hand. So soft and big. I had wanted to grab it all day at the park. But then, when I tried to go under her shorts... that was when she stopped me." Eleanor let out a whine of disappointment. "If she hadn't... I would have fucked her right there in the hallway."

The next sound Eleanor made -- beyond the glk glk glk of her face getting used -- was a squeal of delighted approval. An electric jolt of pleasure rocketed through her body as she came, a blaze starting from between her legs and burning through the rest of her. As her orgasm consumed her, the fingers in her hair tightened their grip and drove her face up and down like a piston, hips jerking up to meet her descending lips.

Jay's cock expanded in her throat, depositing his thick load straight into her gullet while he imagined emptying himself into Sofi in front of her apartment. Once done, he released his hold on Eleanor's head, and she withdrew from his cock with a gasp. They sat there for a handful of minutes, recovering from the explosive expenditure of their super-charged sexual deviancy.

"What was your idea?" Jay asked after his breathing returned to normal. He lifted his head off the back of the couch to gaze down at Eleanor's panting, spit covered face. An excited and almost manic twinkle overtook her eyes.

"You're going to break up with me."

"What?" Jay sat up and tucked himself back into his pants. Eleanor leaned back onto her haunches and gave him a quizzical stare. Kneeling there, her frizzy hair a mess and having just gotten her face fucked, Eleanor looked ravishing, seductive. The idea of breaking up with her, despite how much he wanted Sofi, conflicted with the thought that any rational guy would want to stay with the depraved beauty in front of him. "But... I don't want to break up with you."

Eleanor rolled her eyes and got up to grab some tissues and clean her face. "We don't have to actually do it until you two get together. But in order to get that to happen, we can tell her that we did." She sauntered back over to him, that twisted look back in her eyes. "She might not want to be 'the other girl' but I don't mind playing that part while you guys are just dating... at least until you become official."

Another puddle in the path.

Eleanor again seemed content to just walk over the murky water but unlike the first time, Jay stopped and hesitated. Two things tore at him, pulling him in different directions. Being in a relationship with Sofi or continuing to have fun with Eleanor. He thought he knew what he wanted, but faced with the reality, he suddenly wasn't sure. They should talk about it, confront their feelings and consider where everything might actually end up. But instead, he stepped right over and joined Eleanor on the other side.

"As long as we're not actually breaking up... and we can still have sex."

"You can use my mouth as much as you want," she said and reached down to give his rallying soldier a squeeze. "But the only pussy this cock gets is Sofi's."

They compromised on that one. Eleanor allowed him one last fuck right there in the living room while they waited to text their friend. Of course, the entire time they went at it -- kneeling on the cushions with Eleanor bent over and off the armrest, Jay hammering her well-lubricated love tunnel with hard and frantic thrusts -- she moaned about Sofi's pussy being the only one that'd get his cum from now on. True to her word, when Jay's jerks turned jackrabbit fast, she dropped to the floor, opened her mouth, and with wild eyes said, "Show me how much cum you're going to deposit inside of that hot cunt."

For the second time in less than an hour, Eleanor took a load into her stomach meant for another woman, and it made her explode in debaucherous delight.

When enough time had passed, enough for a fight to have occurred, they texted her.

Despite feeling rather confident in her assumptions about Sofi's feelings, Eleanor decided to throw one last test out there. Rather than have Jay send the news, she did, texting simply that she and Jay had broken up. Then they waited. It took a few minutes but eventually the phone buzzed with a new message. Not Eleanor's but Jay's. She smiled.

"Did you break up with Eleanor?!"

"Should I respond and tell her yes?" Jay asked. "Tell her to come over."

"Oh my god," Eleanor sighed, shocked at his inability to understand tact. Despite having cum twice, he was somehow still thinking with his dick. "Give me the phone."

"Yeah," she wrote back. "I had to."

"Because of me?"

Jay perked up, again thinking now was his chance but Eleanor ignored him, telling the other girl, "Maybe? I don't know. Just give me a few days and we'll talk."

Satisfied, she handed the phone back to a confused Jay. "You can't just jump into bed with her right after breaking up with me." Eleanor's phone buzzed. "It'd make her feel awful afterward."

"omg! I'm so sorry," the text read. "Did he say why?"

"Just that it wasn't working out," Eleanor texted back. Sofi didn't respond right away, probably unsure of how to, so Eleanor forged ahead, guiding Sofi along the path she needed her to take. "Honestly, it's probably for the best. Great sex but we weren't that good of a match. You're probably more his type lol. I'll be okay. Gonna stay with a friend for a while."

Three dots appeared, disappeared, and then appeared again.

"lol I'm glad you're taking it well. I'm here if you need me."

"There," she said after telling Sofi thanks. "Now when you see her again, you'll both be over me and focused on each other. You'll get her on her knees in no time."

Eleanor's prediction came true when Sofi took Jay's dick into her mouth three days later.

While the two of them met for dinner to talk about everything -- and for Jay to finally confess his feelings -- Eleanor pleasured herself alone in the apartment, fingering herself to dual orgasms thinking about what might happen later that night.

While Jay and Sofi playfully flirted and enjoyed a shared meal, she pumped her fingers into herself in twisted excitement. While Jay told Sofi that he broke up with Eleanor because he wanted to be with her, she trembled and shook and groaned imagining Sofi getting wet at the news. And while they got into Jay's car to head back to the apartment together, she wailed in climax thinking about them fooling around in the exact same spot where she rolled in orgasm.

As much as Eleanor wanted to stay and watch what happened, she knew she couldn't be there when they got back. She ended up going for a long drive, giving them a few hours, before returning with a pounding heart and quivering pussy. She walked in to find Jay beaming in the living room with an orgasmic glow about him.

"How'd it go?" she asked, her eyes blazing with lustful fire. She slinked onto the couch and curled her legs under her. In that moment, her and Jay acted less like a couple and more like roommates and it sent an excited shiver down her spine. "Tell me everything."

"Dinner was great. We didn't talk about you too much. She asked if we broke up cause of her. I said it was a lot of things but a big part of it was that, yeah, I did have feelings for her. I guess that was enough because she didn't ask much beyond that. The rest of the time, we just talked and hung out. But... there was definite sexual tension in air. After a few drinks, she asked how long I'd been into her, and I told her since your birthday. When she wore that dress. She blushed at that... and said she wore it to get my attention."