An Eye for These Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, fuck yes." A pleased grin stretched across Eleanor's face. She leaned closer to him, the fire in her gaze almost an inferno. "Did you fuck her?"

"No," Jay said with a sigh. "She didn't want to rush it." Eleanor almost screamed. "But... she did suck me off."

A whine started deep in Eleanor's throat and evolved into a desire-soaked groan. She fell backward onto the arm of the couch and spread her legs to expose her bare cunt. She hadn't worn any underwear, which allowed her fingers quick and easy access to her slippery lips.

"Was it good?" she gasped, her clit buzzing with energy. "Did you enjoy getting your dick sucked by that cute little dork?"

"God, yes."

Eleanor sank two fingers into her gushing hole and whimpered in need. "Tell me."

"We made out for a while, right here in this same spot," he said, summoning into Eleanor's mind the image of him and Sofi passionately kissing a few feet away from her. She heard their lips smacking, pictured their tongues swapping spit, thought about Jay grabbing the other girl's breast. "Her tits are great. Bigger than yours but soft and squeezable." Just the knowledge of what happened was enough to get Eleanor's pussy soaking wet. "Then her hand drifted down my chest. She was a little shy about it, went slow but after a pause, she went straight for my crotch. She moaned into my mouth when she felt how hard I was."

Eleanor panted and struggled for breath. She could cum just from what she heard so far but she wanted to hear more. She needed to get to the best part.

"Once she did that, she slid to the floor and scrambled to get my dick out. She looked so hot down on her knees." Eleanor pictured Sofi between his legs, working to get his cock out of his pants, gasping once she felt his thickness in her hand. "She smiled when she pulled it out and just kind of stared at it, like she was admiring it. Then she whispered, 'god, I've wanted this,' and wrapped her lips around it."

"Yes! Me, too, Sofi. MMmmmMM, fuck. Me, too." Eleanor's butt arched off the cushions, a quake of ecstasy rushing through her. She held her hips in the air, small pulses of pleasure rippling through her pussy, before dropping back down. "Faster. Keep going. How much of you was she able to take?"

"Almost all." Jay wasn't huge but was larger than average. Over half was an impressive feat for any girl. "She gagged a little bit but that just made it hotter. I couldn't believe Sofi was sucking me off, and watching her face bounce up and down my cock, it was so good." Eleanor imagined their friend's stretched lips sliding up and down Jay's pole, her spit and saliva coating its length. She listened to the soft gags and chokes in her head, the light slurps and quiet moans of Sofi blowing him. Her fantasies drowned out the sounds of her own wet slit, fingers frantically moving across her lips and clit. "She went faster and faster, her glasses slipping down her nose. I warned her when I was about to cum but she just sped up. She only stopped when I came."

"Did she... did she... ungh..."

"Yea. She swallowed."

Eleanor's face twisted into a silent scream and her thighs parted wide. Stomach muscles clenching, she exploded in orgasm as she imagined Sofi's throat bobbing as she guzzled down Jay's copious load. It had taken Eleanor months to decide swallow Jay's cum and Sofi did it on the first go, filling her stomach with his jizz.

By the time Eleanor's climax ended, and she crashed back down, she nearly passed out from bliss, a fantasy of Sofi sitting back and licking her lips playing in her mind.

As much as she enjoyed hearing about Sofi sucking Jay off, as much as her technical-ex's description of events brought her to one of the best orgasms of her life, she knew that when it came to them finally consummating their relationship, to Sofi spreading those thick thighs and letting him pump his dick into her, hearing about it wasn't going to be enough. She needed to see it. And laying there on the couch recovering, her mind floating in a post-orgasmic dream, she decided that one way or another, she was going to find a way to make that happen.

For once, Sofi's insistence on taking things a little slower worked out in Eleanor's favor. While Sofi and Jay went out twice more in the following week and a half, they never went much further than they did that first time. Instead, the second date culminated in Jay fingering her -- him bringing the cute girl to climax while making out with her on the bed -- and the third ended with her letting him wrap his hands into her thick braided hair and fuck her mouth until he came down her throat again.

Both instances and their subsequent detailing by Jay gave Eleanor enough masturbation fodder to tide her over for a while, but it also allowed her enough time to order and set up the high-quality cameras in the bedroom. So, when it finally did happen between Sofi and Jay, she was able spy on every sordid detail like she was right there in the room witnessing it. The momentous occasion at last came a few days after Sofi's face fuck, and Eleanor booked a hotel room to privately watch the perverted coupling play out. Screen-casting them onto the television, she brought herself to body-quaking orgasm after orgasm, committing every second of debauchery to memory.

By the time they made it to the bedroom Jay and Sofi were already half undressed. Crashing through the door and into the frame, they kissed with wanton desire, their hands roaming all over each other's shirtless bodies. It was her first instance of seeing them together like this and the raw passion they expressed toward one another's bodies made Eleanor tingle in delight. Her breath caught in her throat and her fingers teased circles on her slick lips as Jay's hand snaked up Sofi's back to the clasp of her bra. With a flick of his wrist, the garment came undone, and Sofi slipped it from her shoulders and tossed it away.

Although Eleanor felt no attraction toward Sofi herself, seeing the other girl expose her breasts gave her a thrill. They were at least a cup size bigger than Eleanor's and hung heavy on her chest, bouncing and swaying in ways Eleanor's never could. Jay grabbed and squeezed and caressed the caramel mounds before lowering his mouth to her dark nipples, and both Sofi and Eleanor tossed their heads back and moaned in pleasure.

Pushing his head away, Sofi spun Jay around, backed him up against the footboard of the bed, and lowered herself down to her knees. Because of her height, she couldn't sit back on her haunches and had to remain elevated while unbuckling and dropping his pants and underwear to the floor. Once his shaft came out into the open, she leaned forward, and Jay tightened his grip on the bedframe. Eleanor's first orgasm rushed through her watching Jay get his cock sucked. The wet sounds of Sofi's mouth bobbing and gagging on his pole made her hips jerk but seeing his thick cock spear the other girl's face drove her toward climax. Sofi sucked him for a good while, picking up in speed, slowing back down, holding herself onto him and gagging, coating his cock in her saliva. Jay seemed almost ready to burst and he finally let go of the footboard to back her off his dick. She giggled up at him and gave his tip a quick lick. He shivered in delight.

"I want you to fuck me."

Those words sent Eleanor into a second screaming orgasm.

Sofi stood up and pushed her tights and panties down and off her wide hips. For the first time, she was fully naked before them, and Jay and Eleanor both dropped their gazes to between her thighs to take in the sight of her pussy. As Jay suspected, Sofi possessed a bush of dark hair that topped her plump outer lips. Like so much between her and Eleanor, the size of them also contrasted the other girl's and hid Sofi's inner lips from view. However, the biggest difference between the two women came into picture when she turned and moved toward the bed.

"Wait." Jay grabbed her arm and stopped her in her tracks. His cockhead drooled at the sight in front of him. Even Eleanor paused in her masturbation to gawk slack-jawed at the absolute stunning vision of Sofi's ass. They knew it was big but the curve of it, the firm thickness of those globes, was nothing short of breath-taking, cock-straining, and pussy gushing. "Jesus Christ."

Eleanor's eyes grew wide as Jay dropped to his knees. Her fingers resumed slow circles on her slit as he reached up and grabbed and squeezed and kneaded Sofi's perfect cheeks. Then when he leaned forward and ran his tongue along her crack, she plunged her fingers into herself and rolled her eyes into the back of her head. She fingered herself wildly, panting and moaning and gasping, while Jay ravenously worshipped Sofi's ass. He had never shown as much interest in any part of Eleanor -- much less her own butt -- as he did with Sofi's delectable derriere.

"Oh fuck. Oh god, Jay. Uhhnnnn." Sofi groaned and whimpered, Jay's lips and tongue kissing, licking, and hungrily nipping at every inch of her fat ass. "I haven't ever... Mmmm... I'm so jealous Eleanor got to experience this for so long."

"I've never done this with her," he said, and Eleanor's back arched into the air, her fingers frigging at her clit. "Your ass is the only one that's ever made me want to do it. It makes my dick ache."

Spinning around, Sofi grabbed Jay's hand and pulled him toward the bed. Getting on all fours, she gazed over her shoulder at him with lust-hazed eyes. "Fuck me. Please, I need it. I've needed it for so long. Fuck me, Jay!"

Grabbing her by her wide hips, Jay shoved his cock into Sofi's wet and waiting cunt. She cried out in delight, only a few inches of his thick cock sinking into her. She was so tight, tighter than Eleanor, and he took his time pumping back and forth, guiding more and more of his dick deeper into her. She bit her lip and rocked her ass back toward him, taking him inch by inch until his fat prick bottomed out inside of her. His hips met hers and they groaned in ecstasy, savoring the feeling of his cock filling her up. Then he pulled out and slammed forward again, the smack of her ass sending ripples of pleasure rushing through them. Again and again he rutted into Sofi's wet tunnel, their grunts flooding the room as they fucked each other like sex-starved animals.

"Yes! Yes! I fucking knew it!" Eleanor shrieked, twisting and thrashing on the hotel bed having finally witnessed Jay's cock stuffing Sofi's pussy. It had actually happened. They were actually fucking. Not only that. They were fucking far more passionately and savagely than she and Jay ever had. It was depraved and perverted, made even more decadent by the knowledge that she was right about them all along. That they would make a better coupling, a better pairing.

Jay and Sofi together was a transcendent experience for Eleanor. She knew Sofi was cute but seeing her get fucked put her on a whole new level. A few strands of dark hair hanging free from her braid, hazelnut skin glistening with a sheen of sweat, breasts and nipples swinging wildly, and those ass and thighs quivering seductively with every collision of flesh against flesh. She could see Jay fucking her harder, him falling further and further into her with every thrust and plunge -- and it drowned her in a tidal wave of arousal waiting to crash down.

Groans and wails of pleasure filled the two rooms as all three raced toward climactic bliss. Jay's dick pounded into the small girl. Faster and faster he hammered into her, Sofi's moans coming in a staccato rhythm. Her body pitched forward, and she immediately thrust backward, her ass the perfect cushion for their intense fucking. Then he yanked her all the way onto him, her sizeable ass pressing up against him, and unloaded blast after blast of sticky cum into her pussy.

Seconds later, Sofi and Eleanor both came.

-------------------------------------------

Eleanor double tapped the engagement photo Sofi and Jay shared online.

It'd been eight months since Jay and Sofi first fucked, seven months since Eleanor and Jay broke up for real, and six months since she last saw them. She was admittedly a little surprised that it took Jay a few weeks after having sex with Sofi to actually end things with her but considering how long it took for him to actually embrace his attraction to the sexy dork it wasn't that surprising. But just like with Eleanor's other assertion, he came around in time... with the right nudge.

She remembered when it happened. Sofi had been spending the night at his apartment more and more, and even cheap hotels rack up in price eventually. So, hoping to move things along into that final step with them, she proposed they have sex while watching one of the videos of him and Sofi together. He got as far as getting her naked, letting her take his cock into her mouth, and positioning his dick right against her hole before jerking away and telling her that they needed to talk. Which roughly translated to, "We have to break up."

She had tried not to orgasm from hearing him say it and simply nodded in understanding and got dressed. "I'll pick up the last of my stuff on the weekend."

Eleanor ended up finding a place a couple miles away, closer to her job, and when she moved out, she disabled all of the hidden cameras inside of Jay's bedroom. She had no use from them anymore, having gotten to experience everything she wanted, including spying on them getting into anal, something that unsurprisingly did not take them very long to do. Jay never had any interest in trying it with her but by the third time he and Sofi had sex, he couldn't wait to push his dick into her tight passage. Watching his shaft sink into Sofi's perfect posterior, witnessing them both get off to him railing her fat ass, blessed Eleanor with a climax that fully knocked her out.

They were having anal sex more than they were traditional by the time Eleanor disconnected everything.

She smiled at their photo one more time and then closed the app. She wasn't sure if they'd invite her to the wedding, but their engagement didn't bother her at all. Eleanor herself had started dating someone else a few months ago. If anything, it brought her one final piece of closure, confirmation their relationship was going fantastically well.

She sat back in her chair and took a sip of her coffee, her eyes wandering around the breakroom. Suddenly, she noticed something intriguing. Following the stare of her coworker Steve, she caught him eyeing the new twenty-year-old intern, Cindy, who was currently riffling around in the refrigerator. Eleanor grinned.

"Hey, want to hear something interesting," she said to Cindy a little while later at the intern's desk. She lowered her voice to a conspiratorial whisper. "I think Steve might have a crush on you."

"Really?" Cindy peeked her head over to where Steve sat. The svelte redhead was used to attention from guys, especially ones like Steve. Those with a little gray in the hair, a slight paunch in the belly. However, she tended to date men more around her age. "That's nice, but he's not really my type. He's a little older."

Eleanor rolled her eyes. "He has way more energy and enthusiasm than you think. If you got to know him, you'd like him..." She cocked her eyebrow suggestively. "...and what he's got to offer."

Cindy glanced Steve's way again. Eleanor was one of the more attractive women in the office. If she found something worthwhile in Steve, maybe there really was more to him than she thought. "You really think so?"

"Oh, yes," Eleanor said, a mischievous smile stretching across her lips. "Trust me. I've got an eye for these things."