An Hawaiian Vacation Surprise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See exactly, but when we are alone I need you to be something else."

"I think I understand. What your saying is, you need us to remain the old us around family so we can be the new privately. Is that correct?"

"Yes, that is correct."

"Fuck, Ollie you don't even know how much of a weight that takes off my shoulders. I thought you were bringing me here to tell me last night was not what you felt it was going to be. I thought you were going to tell me it was a mistake and so on, and so forth. Almost like you were going to give me two behind the ear."

"Well, then baby brother; you better fucking bring your A game tonight. Stretch, do sit-ups or whatever, because you set the bar pretty high last night I'm ready for what you have planned for tonight. You do have a plan, right?"

"I think Alley may be a wrinkle."

"A wrinkle how?"

"I think she may want to fuck me."

"Then fuck her if you have to, but she can't know about us."

"I bet she may want to do that in more ways than you think."

"Yea she did have a big ole dick strapped on last night."

Ollie pulled out her phone and began recording her next post.

"Hey guys it's me Ollie with my big handsome brother Stan. Say hi Stan."

"Hey Ollie's people hope you guys are well today. We are at Eternity Beach on Oahu. Google it. We are standing on the rocks watching the waves come in. Wish you all were here, this is beautiful."

At that moment a huge wave crashed into the rock they were standing on and drenched them both while they were filming.

"The water here is remarkably warm and a good thing it is always eighty degrees here. We'll be dry in no time. See you at the next stop." Ollie Said

Ollie was relieved she was not dressed to impress. She now had an excuse to get Stan naked and ride him in the SUV in public, and she was going to take it.

Stan opened the rear hatch, folding the rear seats down and climbed in. Ollie followed and pulled the hatch down.

"Look at us we are soaked. I can't believe this we have to get these wet clothes off and I mean fast." Ollie said.

"I totally agree, we need to take them off and put them across the seats to dry off."

"Since you have your clothes off and I have my clothes off, I need help your with something that might otherwise get our clothes dirty."

"See what you need to do is you need to lay right here." Ollie patted the area in front of her knees.

"Like this?" Stan said

Stan laid on his stomach pretending he didn't understand what Ollie wanted.

"Almost, just go ahead and flip over and then you would be in the perfect position."

The instant that Stan flipped over she grabbed him by the cock and started to give him head. She worked his cock until it was filly erect. Stan was stunned as Ollie started taking all seven inches of his cock completely in her mouth.

While she deep throated Stan, he pulled her hips over his face and began eating her pussy like it was a bowl of sea salt caramel soft serve; and he didn't have a spoon. He tried to lick the drips off the rim as well. He didn't want to waste any of her wonderful girl juice.

When she came it made her body shudder and she twitched for ten seconds with her thighs squeezing his head. The pain he felt was more pleasure because he knew that was her indicator he was pleasing her.

It wasn't enough, because she needed that cock inside he. She needed to feel it and internalize it because her brother's cock now belonged to her.

She moved around and positioned herself in a wrestling maneuver she had done a thousand times. He would never see this maneuver the same way again. She pinned his arms with her knees and slid her wet pussy down his chest until she was nose to nose with him. She locked her fingers in his and thrust her hungry pussy onto his engorged cock, impaling herself then continued thrusting until she came again.

"Now fuck my pussy numb. I know you've got it in you and I want you to fill it full of cum, before you lick it clean."

After two hours their clothes were dry but they were far from it. The steam from just the body heat really fogged up the windows even though it was eighty degrees outside.

Ollie was really enjoying her new relationship with her brother; and she knew this was going to be very fulfilling indeed.