An Ideal Evening

Story Info
What I need right now.
772 words
3.33
3.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've been flirting all day, sending sexy pics back and forth, talking about what we are going to do when we see each other next, and sending dirty gifs. After teasing myself and you all day, I finally ask you if you will just come over already. To my surprise, you answer, "Sure. I'll see you at 8."

You ring the bell and I answer the door in a cute sweatshirt and little pajama shorts. I am so excited and nervous that my panties are already wet but I hope that you can't tell. It's the first time you have been to my house, so we start by giving you the tour. You notice the candles and dimmed lights in my bedroom but I walk you back downstairs and then say we should watch a movie. I play the new Scream but it's just an excuse for me to pretend I am scared and get in your personal space. We cuddle really close on the couch which quickly leads to making out and then neither of us is paying attention to the TV. Eventually, I sit on your lap facing you, straddling your legs so we can make out harder. You are enjoying this closeness and your cock begins throbbing inside your jeans until you just can't take it anymore, I can feel you getting hard underneath me and I've made a wet spot on your lap. You pull my sweatshirt off and reveal I'm not wearing a bra. You put my left breast in your mouth and start sucking on my nipple. I'm clawing at you and moaning and I take your shirt off. I whisper "Take me upstairs" in your ear. You do not need to hear a second instruction. You stand with me still around your waist and walk us to my bedroom. When we get there you toss me onto my bed and tell me to be a good girl and don't move. You undo your jeans and take off your boxers. Then you pull my ankles so I'm closer to the edge of the bed and you take off my shorts and panties in one swift motion together. You spread my legs and start kissing up my thigh, over my belly, and then back down to my waiting sex. You can feel the neediness and warmth of my pussy so you start licking and sucking on my clit. You don't stop until I've squirted on your face but then you still don't stop. I have to beg you, you keep having me cum over and over until I grab your arm and say, "Daddy, please I can't take anymore."

"Get on your knees." Immediately, I obey. You are in charge and I will not question your authority. I get down on my knees and wait for your next instruction. "You are going to suck Daddy's cock like the good little slut I know you are." I take your cock in my hand and press the tip up to my mouth. I open my lips and take you inside. Slowly I start running my hand up and down your shaft. Taking more and more of you deeper and deeper into my throat. I look up at you so you can see the good little girl that I am. I continue to run my hand up and down, using my tongue to lick the head of your cock and drive you just a little bit wild. When I can feel you are ready to cum, you grab my hair and pull my head away from your throbbing cock. "That's my good little slut. You did such a good job sucking Daddy's cock. I want you to tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me, Daddy." Finally, you let go of my hair and give me what I really want.

"Lay back on the bed, sweetie." You lay on top of me, grab my wrists, and hold them above my head. Then you take the head of your cock and rub it on my pussy until I'm squirming and pleading. "Please Daddy, I need you inside me." You don't make me wait anymore, you plunge your cock inside me and I take it all. You take your cock almost all the way out and back in, over and over, until finally, I ask you to cum for me. "Please fill me, Daddy. I want us to cum together." I feel your hot cum inside me and then you collapse on top of me and we kiss and you hold me until we're rested enough to start over.