An Ideal (West)World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The sun is hanging over the water like a ripe peach. All the glorious colors of twilight are reflected in the rippling waves, dazzling yellow, orange, pink. A pink almost as lovely as your lips. The breeze is cool. It carries with it the scent of night blooming jasmine mingled with sex." His voice is sweet and soft. He lifts me up enough so he can press a kiss to my cool forehead.

"It's beautiful. I know someday we'll find ourselves together on that beach," I mutter. "Someday."

Then the numbness drags me under and everything goes black.

~~~

With a curse James unceremoniously dropped Lily's lifeless body to the dirt. "Damnit we were so close to beating the narrative this time."

His buddy Luke slapped him on the back. "Don't beat yourself up about it. You're only human. Unlike Lily here." He snickered.

"Very funny." James scowled.

"Oh lighten up Jim, you wouldn't like it if it was too easy. Besides, there's always next time." Luke retrieved James black hat from the dirt. He dusted it off and poked a finger through the hole the bullet punched into the brim. "Lucky S.O.B."

"I've been meaning to ask you, what is it about Little Mrs. Stepford turned Patty Hearst that you're so stuck on. Granted she's a hot piece of ass but you could have any host you want. You could play any game you want. So why the Bonnie and Clyde on the Range narrative over and over?"

James simply shrugged and popped the hat back on his head. "The devotion of a loyal housewife and the exhilaration of a fiery mistress all in one alluring package. It's every man's dream."

A knowing smile appeared on Luke's face. "The ultimate ride or die bitch."

"And she will die for me as many times as I wish." James remarked as the two hoisted the loot into their saddlebags to head back to the saloon. He could really use a drink. Maybe he'd let a few of the girls at the Mariposa offer their sympathies. He was a grieving widower after all. For now. Until those ghouls at the body shop could pull their Lady Lazarus trick on Lily once more.

As they rode off side by side towards the last dying rays of sun James could have sworn Luke almost looked sentimental. "Who says you can't have it all?"