All Comments on 'An Idol is the Devil's Plaything'

by Ms_Mesh_Microkini

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 3 years ago
Very good

You kept a good balance between love and fucking, the story was engaging and well written. And you tied everything up with a nice little bow, no loose threads..

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangeover 3 years ago

On one of my stories, I wrote an authors note that said, “In my opinion, the best type of story on this site is the ‘story, but with sex.’” This is exactly what I was talking about. It’s a fantastic, well written, and well thought out, excellent story in its own right, but oh my god there’s sex, too! And the sex is between a father and daughter! I also loved how it’s a LOVE story where there was no sharing, no ‘whole family orgy’, no best friends, no daddy handing her out to strangers to be fucked like a cheap whore, and most importantly, no abuse… Just a father and daughter hopelessly in love with each other, building a life and a family together. This is everything I look for here on this site, and it’s so hard to find. Absolutely well done!! Five stars is not nearly enough.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

As WyndsofChange said, along with it being a great story, you didn't add the sharing, orgy, friends, whoring, nor abuse. I, personally thank you for that, also. If there were a way to express my gratitude any better, I would. I love this genre, but abhor the way most authors treat it. I couldn't imagine treating a family member, who i claimed to love, the way most authors write their stories. Instead of being arousing, tittilating, and fun, they end up making me feel disgusting. So, my dear author, thank you so very very much for treating these characters as respected loved ones, not a sexual release aid. 5 friggin stars!

Ms_Mesh_MicrokiniMs_Mesh_Microkiniover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks for your wonderful comments! I've been told that the types of stories I write best are ones that center on love in addition to the the kinky/taboo stuff, so that's what I really tried to highlight best. Thanks again for the encouragment!

LustknabeLustknabeover 3 years ago

I can only concur with the other commentators and say how much I enjoyed reading this beautiful love story.

Because that's what it was: A story of love, not just a compilation of mindless sex orgies and fetishes that too many other authors seem to be going for unfortunately.

Five stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Loved it! There was no third party trying to get between them or orgy, it was just the two of them which I really liked. They fucked like rabbits but also respected each other. Keep up the good work!

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Ms_Mesh_Microkini: You're welcome! You are correct, a story with love and the "freaky-deeky" is so much better! I'm glad you appreciated the comment. I stand by it. I started following you, and I look forward to more. Keep 'em coming!

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69about 3 years ago

Great writing, awesome story!

This is exactly how I like my story (well pretty much) I love that no one else is in the mix, there is real love between them, babies and it's completed!

5☆ and favorite and in my top 50 Daddy/daughter list (which might mean something if lists were really public here)

I'll go check out your other stories now.

p.s. I follow Wyndsofchange and love his stories, most are in my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One word only Madame!

FANfuckingTABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

it would be interesting to see if a handsome hunk ,charming person also want her and she is confused who to choose. i mean competitions brings out the best. Their love would be tested then.

because it is hard to believe a popstar so naive,innocent. Dad must fight to get her love. And a young energatic charming dad would be better.

5 star anyway. those are my suggstions you write as you like

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a great story. Well done 5++stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love it, i always wary to read romance story in this site because of angst and drama from cheating,cuckolding , rape, etc.

faceless_criticfaceless_criticover 1 year ago

Loved it, very well written and captivating. Really enjoyed the sex parts and how dominant the father was on his daughter, just wished there were a bit more.

Only minor nitpick is maybe not having a detailed part of when his father took Annie anal virginity. It seemed a pretty important step.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That attempted rape by the creeper, that whole scene had me anxious as hell. Wasn't sure daddy would get there in time to save her. Thankfully he made it just before that sick bastard got her. Raping a woman is the lowest you can get. You're nothing but a monster if you do something like that.

They had got together half-way through the story and that made me wonder, "oh shit, what drama will befall them on the remaining half?" I was concerned there would be separation bullshit. I hate that type of story arc. It just feels like such a waste and is very depressing to read. Thankfully it turned out better than I thought it might; way, way better.

When the whole marriage thing was brought up, I couldn't help but wonder again what the whole obsession with this is? Do people really need to have a little ceremony (or a big expensive one) and a piece of paper with rings as a symbol of commitment? Not that it really does any good since a lot of marriages end in divorce. So what is the big deal? Isn't loving each other and verbally committing enough? I just don't see the point of the whole marriage thing and being legally bound in some way. It's not like it actually has any real effect on the relationship. It won't stop someone, say, cheating if that's what they wanted to do, one way or the other.

Someone else mentioned this, but I agree since they did have anal sex at some point, a detailed description of their first time doing that would have been great to include. Especially since it would be right in line with their behaviour in the bedroom. It would have been really hot. Not sure why it was omitted. Maybe to not piss off those weird anal haters.

Anyway this story was definitely one of the better F/D love stories I've read; a contender for the top spot in my eyes. It was quite deep and powerful and their frank discussion about the relationship at one point was very interesting. You usually don't see that kind of thing in these stories. Their expression of love and deep desire for one another, especially the daughter and her desire to have a life with her father including children, was really moving. I got really invested from the start and it never let up for a moment. Really good work here. :)

I'm glad there was no one else or any sort of threesomes and such nonsense that you see all too often in these stories, and a huge plus for her being pure for daddy (a virgin with no experience at all). That just made it all the more special especially when she declared that she had saved herself for daddy. I do wish the story had went on just a bit longer so we see all of her children and them growing up as well as any more challenges they may have faced, but great stories always leave you wanting more I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well, damn. In regard of father-daughter incest stories, I can say without doubt this is the best one on this site, hands down. Masterfully done.

I also agree with the people above - an anal scene would've been great and really feels the only missing piece in this amazing story. Also being a fan of pregnancy stories, I wish there was an extended part about Annie's pregnancy and all the kinks ensuing with that. But still, bravo to you.

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 1 month ago

Nice long love story. A couple of inconsequential comments: Past tense for grind is ground not grinded - "the guys closed the car doors". Note: F1 marques don't have doors. Good ending though . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous