An Idol is the Devil's Plaything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the last thing I'd ever expected anyone to bring up. Let alone Annie.

The two of us stood silently for a moment, staring at the floor. My reaction had confirmed the truth for her, and it was clear by the look on her face that she had no idea how to respond. I couldn't have imagined what was going through her mind...or what she thought of me.

I didn't want Annie to hate me. I didn't want to look like a monster in her eyes...

...But to be honest, what would be my argument otherwise?

"Why, Daddy...?" she asked me. "Why would you have porn...of...of me?"

I sighed and rubbed the palm of my hand against my face. "It was...a bad decision, ho—Annie."

I didn't call her "Honey". I didn't deserve to.

She paused again before responding. "I know you've been...alone since Mom died. I was always wondering when you'd find someone or start dating again. I knew that you weren't, because you were always with me. In fact, I was afraid that I was holding you back -- keeping you from meeting someone."

"You weren't," I told her. "If I cared enough to do so, I would have. Yeah, work keeps me busy...but I chose to be busy."

Again, silence. God, it was horrible. The way the time dragged on -- even the most boring of meetings would have been preferable.

"Daddy do you --" she swallowed, hard -- "do you find me...attractive?"

Dammit, why did she have to ask me that?

"I think...you're very beautiful, Annie."

"No, don't give me that!" she shouted back. "You know what I mean! I mean -- if you could fuck me, would you?!"

Hearing that from my daughter's mouth made me flinch. "Honey, you're my daughter --"

"Don't bullshit me, Dad!" She stormed up to me, leaning her face close to mine. "You have porn of me! You looked for hookers that looked just like me! And whenever you're around me..."

She reached down and grabbed my crotch with force, squeezing my erect cock in her hand. "This part seems to wake up really fast."

Fuck -- this whole time, she'd noticed.

"Annie --"

"Please Daddy," she begged, tears welling in her eyes. "Just be honest with me. I've never lied to you, so I'm begging you to just tell me the truth this one time.

"Do. You. Find. Me. Attractive?!"

My heart would have exploded through my ribcage right then if it could. There I was, pressed against the wall, my 18-year-old daughter's hand pressed against my dick right through my clothes. If you had asked me just a day earlier what was the worst-case situation I could possibly be in, the one I was in at that moment would have been pretty fucking high on the list.

But I was still looking into her eyes.

No matter how much clothes or make-up had changed her, those eyes could still touch the deepest layer of my soul.

So I bit the bullet.

No more rationalizations. No more excuses.

It was time to finally come clean.

"Yes."

Annie stiffened, and her jaw dropped. "You...you mean that...? You're not just—"

"Annie, ever since this whole 'Anniebell' thing started, somewhere in the back of my mind, I've had -- urges. Thoughts of what I would do if -- if you weren't my daughter."

"Oh my God..." she gasped, covering her mouth with her hands.

I shrugged and hung my head. "I'm...I'm sorry..."

She shook her head. "No, no -- I'm -- I'm not angry. I'm...well, I don't know what I am. Confused, maybe."

"Yeah, me too, honey. Me too. "I sighed and nodded. "Believe me, I've tried real hard to block it out. To change. But there was -- there was always something that sparked it again. Not just the way you looked or the way you danced. One time, there was something you said that made my mind fly off the rails."

She tilted her head. "Something I said? What was it?"

"You wouldn't remember. It was when you were still drugged and not in your right mind. When I first told you what happened, you were happy to know you were still a virgin. 'I saved myself, Daddy', you said. 'I saved myself for you.'"

She gasped when she heard that.

"Oh my God -- I...I said that?!"

I nodded. "Yeah. Figured you wouldn't remember, and that it didn't meant what I thought it did..."

Annie was flush. Her whole body seemed off-balance, and she quickly staggered backward into the chair in which she'd been sitting when I walked in.

"Daddy, I -- I told you I've never lied to you, right?" I nodded.

Her fists clenched, and she swallowed. "And I'm not going to do it now...

"It's true, Daddy. I -- I really did save my virginity for...for you."

I swallowed, hard. "What...?"

"They say that most girls grow up wanting to marry their fathers, right? Well...when I was younger, I think part of me may have always taken that literally. Back in high school, there was this boy who was really into me -- he was really sweet and kinda cute.

"One day, he tried to make a move on me, but...I told him no. He got upset and called me a 'cockteasing little slut'. I didn't mean to lead him on or anything, but I wasn't ready for that. I didn't want my 'first time' to be with someone like that.

"I thought...I thought that if I was gonna have my first time with anybody...they'd have to be exactly like Daddy."

I shook my head. I couldn't be hearing what I was hearing.

"I -- I don't know...It's not like I was really trying to make it happen or anything. I grew out of the whole 'Daddy crush' a few years after Mom died. I was always sure that one day I'd meet some boy, fall in love and get married.

"But whenever I had a chance to -- you know, meet someone -- I just brushed it aside. I told myself I wouldn't be ready for that until you were ready to give your blessing. I told myself that someday, when you and I were less busy, I'd find somebody really nice and let you meet him. I told myself that anybody that wasn't as kind or as strong or as sweet as you wouldn't even get a second glance from me. And anybody you didn't approve of, I would toss right out, no matter how I felt."

The tears were flowing from her eyes now. "I wanted to make you proud, Daddy. I've always wanted to make you proud of me."

"I am proud of you, Honey," I said. I still didn't think I deserved to call her that but seeing Annie so vulnerable just triggered it instinctively.

I went to hug her, but she moved away, pushing herself off the chair and adding distance between us.

"D-Daddy...? Can we go home? I need -- I need to be away from this place right now?"

"Y-Yeah, hon. Let's...Let's go," I said.

And so came the longest, quietest cab ride I've ever had with my daughter.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CHAPTER SEVEN

When we were home, the two us immediately went separately, disappearing into our respective rooms to change clothes and just put some distance between us and the events of the day. I stared at my pillow for a long time -- weighing the pros and cons of smothering myself with it.

How the fuck had this happened!?

I knew the answer to this -- that fucking record label.

This was exactly what they wanted.

Well, it was out of my hands now. Annie knew the truth. She knew how I really felt, deep inside. She knew what really lurked in her father's mind.

And now, I knew what lurked in hers.

This changed everything -- and yet, it didn't change a thing. Annie was still my daughter, and nothing could rationalize this and make it okay. Deep down, I knew that. I repeated it in my head, over and over.

Once I'd slipped into a t-shirt and sweats, I finally walked out and into the kitchen. Annie was already there, seated on a stool at the countertop, eating out of a carton of cottage cheese.

"Sorry. I was feeling really hungry and didn't wanna cook or order nothin'."

I nodded. "No, no it's fine."

It was then that I noticed that she'd changed clothes, too. She now had on a camisole with thin shoulder straps and a pair very short shorts. Seated as she was, and with her legs crossed, it was easy to see almost all of her slender thighs, and the camisole was already becoming too small though it was only a few months old -- Annie's chest was clearly outgrowing it, pushing out the material and exposing more of her cleavage.

She stared at me and took another bite.

"You're thinking about it right now...aren't you?" she asked flatly.

Again, I nodded.

"Well, it's my fault, I guess," she said. "I don't really have any 'modest' clothes anymore. I wanted to look sexy, and I guess it worked about as well as I wanted."

I just smiled, awkwardly.

She took another bite. "It's okay Daddy. I don't hate you."

I sighed. "Thanks, pumpkin...but that's not the point."

"I thought about why the company would do this, and I think it's pretty obvious," she said. "They knew their evidence was bullshit. But they just wanted to show it to me so I'd get scared, or angry. Or both. They thought they could tear us apart by either making me afraid you'd be blackmailed, or to make me so disgusted that I wouldn't want you around anymore."

I nodded again. "Or both." I was impressed how fast she'd pieced all of that together. Annie may have been half my age, but she was just as sharp. Probably more, even.

She nodded back. "So, I'm not gonna let them win. I'm not gonna take the blackmail bait, and I'm sure as hell not going to turn away from you just because you might fap to pictures of me every so often."

I sighed. "Well, technically -- I never have."

She eyed me disbelievingly. "Really?"

I sat next to her at the countertop. "Nope. Never. Thought about it once or twice, maybe. But felt too disgusted with myself."

Annie smiled and sighed at me. "Daddy...I don't think you're disgusting."

"You should, dear."

She placed her hand on my leg. "But I don't -- and I never will. You've always been there for me, you've never done anything to hurt me, and you've always protected me. Nothing you did would ever, ever make me hate you."

Her words clicked something in me. Looking into her eyes -- her round, beautiful eyes -- I think something inside me simply 'snapped'. Like someone flipped a switch.

Without thinking, I grasped the back of her head, lean forward and kissed her dead on the lips. And not a short, light familial kiss. It was a slow, deep one, with our lips pressed together so fully that I could taste her breath.

Annie squealed and her hands went limp. She was shocked, but not resistant. I held the kiss for more than a minute, opening my eyes once to see her reaction. Her eyes were closed, perhaps drawn into the feeling. I doubted she had ever kissed anyone before, but it was just another thing that she learned very quickly.

I finally stopped and pulled away, and the two of us looked at one-another. Her gaze was curious, held in anticipation.

"Annie...God above, forgive me," I said.

Because right then, I knew. Any fight left in me was gone.

My hands went right for her top, lifting it up over her breasts with one stroke. My eyes had a moment to soak in the majesty of such round, perfect tits, with nipples thicker and perkier than I had ever dreamed. My eyes only beheld them a moment before I quickly pounced my lips onto them and began to suckle each of those beautiful breasts as much as I could.

Annie's lips parted with a gasp. Her body buckled as she knocked over the container of food, spilling its contents to the floor. She leaned back, her elbows falling back onto the countertop. My hands and face were all over those gorgeous mounds on her chest, taking them in as much as possible. I licked them, I nibbled them, I sucked them, blissfully enjoying their rubbery texture in my mouth.

Annie moaned, her pitch a combination of surprise and base instinct. Her face was contorted -- a mix of emotions and feelings that were easy to read from her body language. She was overwhelmed and inexperienced, but her body knew what to do. Her breasts had already stiffened from my touch, readying themselves for what was coming.

I stood straight, scooped her up from her buttocks and sat her forcefully back onto the countertop. My lips kissed her soft body repeatedly, tracing downward along the line in the center of her stomach. Annie bit her lip and shivered, making a vulnerable squeal as I went lower and lower.

When I couldn't go lower, my fingers hooked over the hem of her shorts and with one motion, pulled them down. Her pussy, surrounded by a peppering of soft pubes, became exposed to me. I could already smell the moistness of her juices simmering underneath.

My mouth and tongue immediately went to work, gulping at the folds of her pussy and lapping up the nectar. Annie moaned louder -- probably close to orgasm already.

I loved the sounds my daughter made as I ate her pussy. I loved the feeling of my head between my beloved girl's creamy thighs as my tongue explored the inner layers of her sex. I had no thoughts of shame or any feelings of remorse. Only relief. Relief that had been coming for more than a year.

I felt Annie's hand rub through my hair for a moment before falling limp again. I could still sense her inexperience, the lack of trust in what she thought she should do. She wanted to let her body do what it wanted, but she was constantly second-guessing herself, like a toddler trying to find its footing on their first steps.

I stood again and leaned my lips to Annie's as I kissed her, letting her taste herself on my tongue. This kiss was much less gentle; I made sure to push my tongue as far into her mouth as I could go, as if I wanted to claim every part of her, both inside and out.

When I broke it off again, Annie's chest was heaving, her breasts slightly juggling with each expanse and contraction. I looked in her eyes again, not as a father but as a wolf looking into the eyes of a bitch that he wanted to mate. In that instant, we both knew what was about to happen. What line was left to be crossed.

But before then, I pulled the rest of her clothes off, yanking the top all the way over her shoulders, and dropping the shorts off the tips of her feet. I wanted her fully nude. Fully ready for what I was about to do.

Now, her body was completely bare. I had peeled away the last vestiges that made her a person. Now, she had been reduced to only the most crude, natural state that a human could have. She gazed up at me, eyes wide and vulnerable...and waiting.

Finally, she was ready.

Almost too eagerly, I pulled my sweatpants down until they dropped to the floor and then stepped free. Annie peeked her head down, her eyes falling toward my erect, throbbing cock. I took it in my hand, letting her see it for herself. Letting her absorb what we both knew was going to happen.

When her eyes lifted from it and back to me, I didn't hesitate any longer. I aimed and guided it directly into her hole, pushing the knob through the folds of her pussy that had never been breached before.

She sighed as I entered her. Her teeth clenching as inch after inch of my manhood slid inside.

I didn't give a damn about it being her first time. I didn't give a damn about being gentle. The only thing that concerned me was pushing my cock deep inside this hot, tight pussy. Eight years. Eight years since the last time I had able to do -- to do what I yearned for as a man. I didn't want to waste any opportunity after years of frustration. This pussy may have once belonged to my precious, beloved daughter -- but right now, it was strictly for me to use.

I started thrusting my hips, knocking my knees against the front of the counter. Almost immediately, I was in bliss. My daughter's pussy was so soft, so warm.

It felt like this was destined. That she was meant to be laying back on this countertop right now, her legs spread, with me pounding her like a fucktoy. I braced my hands on the front edge of the countertop and leaned into her even further, providing ample leverage to thrust faster and harder.

"Oh fuck---! Oh God, oh fuck--!" Annie cried over and over while I decimated her cunt. She had fallen flat on the countertop, gazing straight at the ceiling, laying powerless in the wake of her own father demolishing any shred of her innocence.

I was already sweating bullets -- a consequence of my age and being way out-of-shape. But I kept at it, my hands clutched on my daughter's youthful, supple form as I showed absolutely no quarter. Her eyes rolled up in her head, mouth hanging open in an almost catatonic state. She had rolled over almost onto her side, letting me enjoy a great view of her peachy ass while kept taming her with my hard cock.

I knew I was going to Hell for this, but right now, I was in Heaven.

"D-Daddy...?" she said, worded like a request.

With her sweet word, a sliver of the 'Devil' in me slipped away, letting just the smallest portion of the 'Father' to reappear. "Y-Yes, honey?"

Annie was gasping for breath, her body almost as soaked with sweat as mine. Between the wet strands of hair dangling over her haggard face, I could see her eyes dancing wildly, straining to focus on me. She opened her mouth and tried to speak, failing at first to find any air in her lungs.

"T-Take off your shirt while you fuck me," she said. "P-Please."

That might have sounded like a simple request, but I have no words to describe what that did to me. These were the first words that my daughter had spoken since this had begun. Since I'd broken the ultimate taboo. Since I'd forced myself upon and desecrated her, tearing away her innocence.

Perhaps a part of me was relieved -- I had barely concerned myself with her feelings at all, far too consumed with my baser animal instincts.

But now...

"Of course, baby," I said, pulling my t-shirt over my head. Annie lifted her hands onto my chest, gently rubbing me, gently stroking the area around my heart...the sweat of my body allowing her touch to easily glide across my skin. I gently felt the tip of her nail glancing across the barrel of my chest.

She continued to touch me when I resumed fucking her, and I returned in kind by squeezing her buoyant breasts in each of my hands, kneading her nipples, savoring their feel.

"Aggh -- I'm, I'm cumming Daddy! I'm cummiiiiiing!" she screamed, her back arching as her entire body went rigid.

I reached deep inside and pulled every reserve ounce of energy I had left. Taking her hips firmly in my hands, I focused on nothing else but smashing my hips into her with nothing less than unrelenting force and animalistic fury. I felt it my honor -- no, my duty -- to make my little girl's first major orgasm one that she would never, ever forget for the rest of her life.

Annie was screaming fiercely now, all restraint and self-control gone, her body quivering dangerously. I scooped her body into my arms and pulled her against me, as I felt the cold shock of an eminent climax clawing up through my spine.

"I'm gonna cum, Annie!" I grunted. "Daddy's gonna cum."

The combination of my groans and Annie's screams were punctuated by slap-slap-slap drumline of our mashing bodies. Annie's nails clawed on the backs of my shoulders. I lifted her body tensed my biceps to hug her as tightly against me as I could. Our heads nestled against each other cheek-to-cheek, as we both sang intimate orgasmic notes directly into one-another's ears.

I finally erupted, grunting hard and loud as the contents of my balls burst, at long last freeing itself. I could feel the thick torrents of sperm exit my body, eagerly seeking out the young, fertile reaches of my daughter's young cunt. Annie was making one heck of a noise, a loud, gasping dry heave as I think it finally hit home that what she had just felt was a man's ejaculate splashing inside her. The sudden, irrefutable realization that her body had fulfilled its natural purpose -- being bred by a ripe, hot load.

1...34567...12