An Idol is the Devil's Plaything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had reached the apex of bliss, and now our bodies were tumbling the loooong way down from the top. The two of us remained pressed together, breathing, expanding and contracting in sync.

Annie nestled her cheek against my chest, with our bodies warming each other in the cold air of the penthouse kitchen.

After I'd emptied all I had in her, the two of us stayed locked together for some time, her arms around my neck while the two of us gasped and sighed and moaned against one-another. My hands continued exploring her sweat-covered body, still reveling in the opportunity to feel such a flawless body -- a work of art that any straight man would covet. As the heat wound down, some form of thought and reason was slowly returning, but still drowned out by pure bliss.

"Daddy..." she whispered into my ear. "We did something really stupid, didn't we?"

I could only sigh with resignation. "Yeah."

"But it felt so good," she purred.

Again, I chuckled and affirmed. "Yeah, baby, it did."

This time, her hands took hold of my cheeks as she pulled my face to hers and kissed me of her own initative. Again, we explored each other's mouths and made tender love with our tongues. As I said, she'd learned fast -- she was a master kisser after only her third time.

"You said you haven't done this -- or even wanked yourself off -- since Mom died, right?"

"Uh-uh."

"Then, I think you just deposited all eight years of it you saved up."

I grunted. "Sorry, baby."

"I'm not complaining," she said with another sultry purr. She then paused a moment before asking, "But...this won't ruin everything, will it?"

"Not if we don't let it," I answered. "This doesn't have to change anything. It won't change anything. I still love you, honey. I'll always love you."

She smiled. "I love you, too, Daddy." She slowly began grinding against me, sighing in satisfaction as her pussy gently worked around my shaft. "I don't care what happens after tonight. I want to enjoy this."

"Me too, baby. Me too." I kissed her again, holding her body tightly against mine.

"Come on, baby...Daddy's gonna make you a woman."

I picked her up and carried her -- my cock still buried inside her as she grinded against me. She began kissing me again, making it hard for me to see where I was going as I took us both toward my room. Somehow, though, I managed to find my way and fell forward onto the mattress, still making sure my cock was sheathed in her tight cunt.

We had gentle foreplay for a while, touching, rubbing and kissing, until I was finally hard and rested. Then I put her head on my pillow, lifted her legs on my shoulders, and pounded her some more, just hammering into her and abusing her pussy without mercy. She screamed and hollered and shouted "Oh yes! Yes! Fuck me!".

When that seemed overdone, I grabbed her hips, flipped her onto her stomach, yanked her hard to the edge of the bed, and began fucking her from behind, digging my fingers into her round ass while I savagely thrusted into the plush cheeks of her young ass.

In various positions, and at various speeds, this went on for at least an hour -- if not longer. I came inside her twice more. I don't think either of us wanted the night to end.

But eventually, we were both drained, and Annie pulled up next to me in my bed and fell asleep with our naked bodies entwined.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CHAPTER EIGHT

I awoke the next morning with the sun poking through the closed curtains in my room. Immediately, my instincts told me I'd overslept, because I was usually up well before the sun at this time of year. I glanced at the clock on my nightstand and it said 8:48, meaning I'd overslept more than three hours.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up, suddenly puzzled why I was naked.

And then I remembered.

The events of the previous night came rushing back to me like a forgotten dream.

The bed was empty except for me. I could still feel the dampness of sweat and cum on the blankets and sheets, but Annie was nowhere to be seen.

Slightly panicked, I stood and called out for her. "Annie?!"

I opened my dresser and put on a pair of boxers, leaving my bedroom and going toward hers. "Annie?!"

Her room was empty. The bed hadn't been slept in.

"Annie!?" I shouted louder.

"In the shower, Daddy!" I heard her call out again. Finally, as I heard water running in her private bathroom, I could breathe with relief.

I wasn't sure what I thought might have happened -- maybe I thought the morning had brought Annie clarity, and she'd run off somewhere crying, ashamed of herself, filled with regrets.

But thank God that wasn't the case.

"Are you okay in there, sweetie?" I asked, standing just outside the door.

"Huh? Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I be?"

I just exhaled in relief. "Nothing, nevermind."

I thought I could hear her chuckle as the shower water fell. I was thankful that things seemed normal.

"Aren't you gonna join me, Daddy?"

My shock nearly caused me to fall over. "What?"

"In the shower, Daddy. Aren't you coming?"

I sighed. "Honey..."

"Oh, well if not, that's fine. It's just -- you really seemed to like my tits last night, sooooo...I was thinking you might want to wash them."

My cock immediately sprang to life.

"Well, you're in a mood, today."

She laughed; I could hear her voice now coming closer to the door. "What girl wouldn't be, after she was finally 'made a woman' and in such a strong, passionate way?" The bathroom door then swung over, and Annie, shower water dripping from her face and hair, poked out.

"Now please...get in here, Daddy!"

I pushed my shorts down instantly. "Who do you think you're talking to, young lady?! Daddy's gonna have to teach you some respect!"

She giggled "Ooooooo!" as I chased her into the running water.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

During breakfast we canceled our appointments, since we were both already running way behind schedule and weren't particularly interested in keeping them up anyway. Annie was still technically on-tour, so eventually we'd need to get packed and ready for our next flight, but for the moment, the two of us had a little breathing room to make time for ourselves.

Breakfast was normal -- or as normal as it could have been in this situation. Annie sat at the kitchen table in her bathrobe, her hair wrapped in a towel as she ate cereal and watched the morning news and talk shows. I popped a couple of waffles in the toaster and was still finishing them up when she finally spoke first.

"So, what do you think this means? For us?"

I swallowed a forkful and shrugged. "What do you want it to mean?"

She sighed. "Well, for one -- I could be pregnant, you know."

I started choking, forced to wail my fist repeatedly on my chest in the hopes that a tiny chunk of waffle would go down the right pipe. Quickly, I took a swig of orange juice to help the process.

Annie reached out for me with concern, but I just shook my head to indicate that I was fine.

Once that had passed, I tried my best to respond. "Y-You mean...you're...you're not taking contraception?"

She side-eyed me. "Why would I? You're my first -- well, more like my only. Until last night, there was no 'ception' to 'contra'."

I let out a deep breath, allowing myself to come to terms with the inescapable.

"Okay, then yes. That may have happened." I was trying to play it cool and failing miserably.

"I'll have to try and get a test soon -- discreetly, of course. The paparazzi would have a field day if they caught wind."

Again, I nodded. "And what then? What will you do if it's...positive?"

She rubbed her forehead, as if nursing a headache. "I...I wouldn't want to kill our baby, Daddy."

And that, I'll tell you, was another sentence that I never, ever thought I'd hear within my life. And yet, it still instantly turned me on.

"But the child would be...well, you know," I told her. "That could be...problematic. And it could ruin everything you've worked so hard for with your career."

"Well, maybe we could figure something out," she said. "But regardless, I can't see myself killing a baby that I know you put inside me. It just feels -- disrespectful, somehow."

There went my cock, creeping to stiffness again.

"Okay, I won't argue," I assured her. "But other than that, what do you want this to mean between us, baby?"

She laid her head on the table, stretching her arm out.

"Well, after last night..." she said, grinning at me with a mischievous glint in her eye. At first, she hesitated...second-guessing what she was preparing to say. But then, she straightened up.

And it all came bursting forth.

"All I know is that want you. I wanna have more of you inside me. I wanna have you inside my pussy a lot. And I mean a whole lot. I want you to shove that big cock of yours deep in my cunt and any other hole on my body that you want! My body is begging to get fucked by you again, Daddy. Fucked and cum on. Fucked and cum inside of. Again! And again! And again!"

I swallowed hard. My shorts were now bulging like an alien was inside them. Hearing my once-Angelic little sweetheart of a daughter talk with such a blatantly filthy mouth was driving me insane. I never imagined that I would ever see this side of her, much less enjoy it, but it had already grown on me.

Annie poured herself a glass of water and gulped it down hurriedly with an expression that told me the thought in her head was, "Oh my God...I can't believe I just said all that to my father."

"This isn't how I expected to get a boyfriend," Annie continued, once her nerves had calmed down a little, "but deep down...I think I might have wanted it to be."

"'Boyfriend'?!" I repeated. "You see me as a 'boyfriend'?"

"Yeah, why not?" she asked. "I mean, you're still Daddy, of course. But, now you're also my boyfriend."

She frowned. "...Unless you wanted these last few hours to be a one-time thing...?"

To be honest, I hadn't thought that far. Hell, last night, I was thinking at all. Not with the head above my shoulders, anyway. I had been driven by pure animal lust and instinct. I didn't even consider the consequences of crossing such a forbidden line, or the ways in which it would change my relationship with my only child.

But no -- if I was being honest, deep down I knew. Deep down, I had always known what I wanted. The brain in my pants had figured it out long before the brain in my head ever did.

"No honey. I definitely want to keep this up."

She was trying to hide the tiny, slightest hint of a smile -- but I could tell it was there. "Then, you're my lover now, Daddy. But...we're still family. I don't want that to change. I want to keep making you proud and living up to your expectations.

"But now -- I also want there to be more between us."

I smiled. "Me too, honey."

"But you know... That means you'll have to be more romantic now, right? Treat me more like a princess."

I laughed. "Don't I do that, already?"

"You know what I mean. Wine me, dine me... Give me romantic dinners by candlelight..." she licked her lips seductively. "Then rip my clothes off and fuck me like a cheap whore."

That last statement made it impossible for me not to laugh. "Well, this has certainly given you one hell of a dirty mouth."

She laughed along with me. "Yeah, but I'm serious. I want that. Last night was great, and I think we can have a lot more fun from here on. But I've never had a boyfriend before, and I've always had lots of ideas of what I would do if I did.

"I don't care if other people could judge us if they ever found out. It's my life. I can date who I want. I can sleep with who I want."

She batted her eyelashes. "...If my Daddy approves, of course."

You would think that I would have reservations about this -- I mean, this was an incestuous relationship we were talking about here. A middle-aged father and barely-legal daughter. Any "reasonable" person would have, and should have, been disturbed and hesitant.

But looking at that sexy little woman sitting a few feet away from me made me anything but reasonable.

Last night had been an eye-opener for me. No matter how much I tried -- and I didn't try very hard -- there no longer was any way I could stop looking at Annie in a sexual light. I could tell myself that her buxom, exuberant breasts weren't sexy as fuck...I could tell myself that her pouty lips and glimmering eyes didn't make my cock harden...I could tell myself that her smooth, silky thighs and long, shapely legs didn't make my heart pound and blood rush...I could tell myself that her hourglass hips -- looking more child-bearing each and every day -- and peach butt didn't want to make me put my load in her...

But all of it would be a filthy lie.

As far as I could see, there was no going back from this. There was no way I could "undo" this epiphany or "forget" how good my cock felt when it was balls-deep inside her.

And frankly, I sure as hell didn't want to.

"Okay, baby," I said. "We can do this."

"You mean it?" she said, pouty-lipped. She had now stretched out so far on the kitchen table that she was laying on it fully, looking at me upside-down while her hair dangled off the edge. Her robe had cracked open a bit, giving me a peek at her beautiful cleavage, and her long, slender legs were swaying rhythmically on the table.

"Yeah, I mean it. From now on, we're lovers."

She smiled and lifted her head from the table, kissing me while still facing upside-down.

"I love you, Daddy," she told me. "Now, in more ways than one."

The next day, once we were all fucked out for the time being, I made a call to my lawyer and explained the situation to him. I told him most of the truth. I told him about the photos of me and the groups and the hookers, as well as the porn that was on my computer.

I left out the part about Annie and I fucking repeatedly for the past 36 hours.

As I expected, he quickly realized that the company had no case and, even if those photos or other revelations leaked to the public, it wouldn't matter, because I hadn't done anything illegal. He also said that he could easily spin the idea that I'd been collecting illicit material for cease-and-desist purposes. What father wouldn't try to get unflattering images and videos of his daughter taken down, even if they were obviously fake.

So basically, those jackasses had accomplished nothing.

No, that wasn't true. They'd accomplished exactly one thing:

They'd brought Annie and me closer than ever.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CHAPTER NINE

"AN-NIE-BELL! AN-NIE-BELL! AN-NIE-BELL! AN-NIE-BELL!"

Despite the last performance ending over 15 minutes ago, the massive crowd refused to disappear with any swiftness. The venue owners and security were doing what they could to start moving people towards the exits, but it was slow-going. I read on the news later that there were even a couple of drunken-brawls in the parking lot after all was said and done, so that was one reason that Annie and I had made a hasty retreat back to our hotel room.

"Oh, God, Daddy, yes! Yes! Yes!"

The other reason was because I was in a hurry to lock ourselves in, strip my daughter naked, throw her face-first against the wall and start pounding her from behind as I leaned my heavy, 220-pound body her petite one half my size. I love watching my little girl's titties mash and flatten against the wall every time I pounded into her, and I love the way her arms flailed helplessly against the wall as I ravaged her tight cunt with my steel-hard cock.

"Ohhh, oh shit baby -- here it comes! Here comes Daddy's load!"

I grunted and thrust in deep as I emptied a thick, milky load into my daughter's snatch. She squealed in satisfaction as my rich baby-batter flooded inside her, dousing her young love tunnel. We both froze and held this position as the first few hard spurts finished, and then Annie slipped away, fell on her knees and started sucking and licking the long cock glazed with her juices.

I watched with a wicked fascination as my own daughter cleaned my cock and swallowed the last few bursts of cum. Less than two weeks ago, this would have seemed absurd to me -- both from a moral perspective and a logical one. Even now, I still doubted my sanity, fearing that I was going to wake up any time.

But no, it was real. This was happening. I had corrupted my own daughter and turned her into my own little cock slut. And damn, was I enjoying every second of it, so much that I didn't feel a shred of shame or remorse.

I really had become the Devil.

"Ahhh, thank you, baby," I said, rubbing Annie's head approvingly. "Daddy needed that."

Annie smiled at me. "Pleasure's all mine, Daddy." She stood up and kissed me, her hand still coiled around my cock and giving it some gentle strokes. "I love the way your cum tastes."

Annie's favorite method of finishing was sitting on her knees and waiting for me to cum on her face or in her mouth. And I'd be lying if I said it didn't turn me on seeing my baby girl looking up at me while I sprayed my white load all over her or shot it directly into her mouth. I was getting used to seeing her like this -- acting like a filthy little slut and being used like one, too.

She loved eating my cum, almost to a fanatical degree. If I didn't squirt it directly into her mouth, she almost always desperately tried to lap up any she could find, eagerly cleaning any traces from my cock and even scooping it out to sample it from her own pussy.

And I loved watching her swallow my load, too. But just as much, I loved pumping my load into her tight teenage cunt, and on occasion, in her ass as well. We weren't stupid -- after Annie tested negative for pregnancy, we got her on contraceptives right away, so now I was free to fill her hot little cunt with as many loads as I could muster.

In any given day, we managed to fuck at least twice -- sometimes more if time allowed or if we were really motivated. Most often, we fucked first thing in the morning and last thing at night, but sometimes I would just fuck her just because. Simply because I knew that if I grabbed her and bent her over, she'd be a good little slut and take Daddy's cock like she was meant to. She never refused me.

To keep up appearances, when the two of us booked out-of-town accommodations, we always went with a two-bedroom penthouse suite, even if one of the rooms tended to go unused. It was a hassle, since first thing in the morning, Annie always had to go into "her" room to get her things and then make the bed look like it'd been slept in before housekeeping showed up -- but, it was a small price to pay.

You might find it hard to believe, but when we weren't fucking, things were basically normal between us. We still conducted our business like before, Annie still did her regular exercises and spent her free time on the piano or the guitar, and I still sat around checking my emails, especially for ones from our lawyer.

"Did he say anything, Daddy?" Annie said, walking up behind my chair, wrapping her arms around me and lovingly kissing my cheek.

"Yep. Our contract with BlueJay's done. You're officially an unsigned talent."

"That's great!" she cheered, wrapping her arms around me tighter, forcing her soft tits to press against the back of my head through her robe. "So, they can't do anything to us?"

1...45678...12