All Comments on 'An Ill-Advised Kiss'

by NatureSuperal

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TarotbTarotbover 10 years ago
very impressive!

Not to mention scary; they say to beware a woman scorned but being turned into lipstick and gradually worn away is horrific.

And very very good: this is an excellent story and I did feel sorry for lena, which is a neat trick since she's practically a goddess, so I'm glad she got a man who appreciates her in the end.

The only disappointment was the relative lack of sex: it's almost all implied, however this was still a great pleasure to read.

Thank you

cliqueggecliqueggeover 10 years ago
Good stuff

I enjoyed the story - thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!!!!

Well written and well thought out. It would be nice to see this world explored in greater scope.

mBrowmBrowover 10 years ago
Fine debut story!

Fun and very well written! Thanks, NatureSuperal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you!

A true pleasure to read something written by somebody who is a writer and knows how to hang the words together.

What a breath of fresh air to a previously jaded reader.

NatureSuperalNatureSuperalover 10 years agoAuthor
Hey! Thanks!!!

My sincere thanks for the kind words, everyone. Much appreciated, and great encouragement. Hopefully another nightmare - or just a pleasant dream, if I am lucky - will inspire another story. Someone suggested further exploration of the same reality of this first story; I hadn't considered that before, but maybe expanding on the Lena-verse (?) would be fun. I'm open for suggestions ...

RpierzRpierzover 10 years ago
Great initial story

It fits the day perfectly. If your future stories are of this caliber you've got a fan in me.

lfitchlfitchover 10 years ago
Awesome story!

Loved it :) Great Halloween story. I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very special story

wow, thanks for the wonderful tale. you hit the mark on so many levels. great developement and finish. just loved it.

Killer_BunnyKiller_Bunnyover 10 years ago
Based on a nightmare?

You've done an excellent job of rewriting your bad dream and I'm sure that if you had your head examined you would only be told you have an active imagination and great skill at storytelling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

Interesting premise with the red lipstick and gloss as the focal point...Looking at the way you write, I am going to assume you are female :) Please continue to write more such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Great character development, great story, and perfect revenge - loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Just found your story and looked for more but there are none. Sometimes inspiration doesn't come very often, but I sure enjoyed this one. Thanks for sharing

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

Helluva good story, good character development, good plot, and a lesson learned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous