All Comments on 'An Illicit Affair? Nope.'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So how was this NOT an illicit affair?

Hate cheating slut stories with no consequences. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
dead sluts dont cheat

do away with the mental mechanisms, call an adulterous slut what she is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just to be clear, she was cheating on her husband.

She promised to be faithful, she lied. She gave her entire body to Henry and not her husband. She even got pregnant by him, so why should we believe her when she says she Ioves her husband? Why should we believe her? She doesn't even feel any remorse which means she might LIKE her husband; but she doesn't LOVE him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please Not Again!

I sometimes wonder whether qualitywheat's idea of a great time is watching movies of stupid people causing accidents in which others get seriously hurt. In these days of modern medical diagnosis and treatment the chances of the blithe idiot in this story getting away with it before her poor undeserving little bastard grows up are effectively zero. What then? Has she got a fallback plan for repairing the damage her selfishness has caused? It must be truly amazing! What is the reader intended to feel about this catastrophe? Really dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
100% agreement

Just about every submission lately is trash. The better writers were circa 2001-2002.

You might find this guy in another class. No dirty words or depravity, good writing, realistic situations and overall excellent erotica.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=35760&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I don't get the title...????

OK, I admit I am dumb about this, but WHY was it titled like this? NOT an illicit affair? Does that mean it will continue as a PERMANENT affair? Were you trying to convey sarcasm? (something next to impossible in print) Does the title bely some sort of warped justification of the narrator, that this was for baby-making purposes only? I think the title should have been: "I fucked his Dad, and I liked it" or some such. But whatever type it is or isn't, what it is....is an affair. And it is cheating in one of the most deplorable ways that adultery can be done- through incest. Look, I'm not a puritan, and I read incest stories on this site too. But, I never root for a character who has evil intentions in her passions. The information coming to light in this affair would DESTROY her marriage, and her husband's love for her. When these women are portrayed with absolutely no remorse for their lack of control or good taste, it makes me hope that the story ends with the jilted hubby getting total revenge on the skanky bitch. Disowning his own father, and getting as far away from these sick fucks as possible. But since it isn't my story, I really don't care as much about any of that. Really, this comment is only to ask, or suggest in the future, that your title be better tied to, or at least explained better, in the story you attach it to. I'd think that the basic course outline in Writing 101 covers the need for an adequate and engaging title to propel and sustain interest throughout the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I should've known with this author but the title mislead me into reading it. Now I'll be pissed the rest of the day. Hate stories where every character is vile!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Suggestion

Here's my suggestion: challenge yourself as a writer to create a story in which the husband wins, even though it may not be your fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
An illicit affair, yep!

Of course it's an*Illicit* affair! She's cheating behind her husband's back AND carried her lover's child to term. That the lover is her father-in-law just makes it worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

No need to elaborate.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Was Mike THAT dumb?

When the light bulb comes on in his head and the DNA test shows him the truth, the bodies may be strewn across the land. Not a very clever or original offering. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
pretty sick

Your story was a sick mess!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Anonymous 06/17/13 nailed it.

This author is nothing but a submissive sissifed cuck boy. He probably wanks to his stories every few sentences praying he was married to the cheating cunts he writes about.

Wishing a woman would put him in a dick cage and feed him cream pies all day while he sits there in panties worshiping her feet.

mark73107mark73107about 6 years ago

She is not a loving wife,she is but a common whore!

BriteaseBriteaseabout 6 years ago
Really upsetting

Which makes it of course, a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can’t add to Britease’s comment.

Really erotic, and equally disturbing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

You need a psychiatrist and some anti-psychotics.

MartyMBMartyMBover 5 years ago
What an asshole

Anybody that has to use blackmail to force a relationship is quite the whack job. Any father in-law that uses force to fuck his daughter in-law is, again, a whack job. Hard to read this.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Yeah

That was some quality shit you've been snorting, but it sure as fuck wasn't wheat.

So, this is what happens when cokeheads try to write stories....fucking disgusting

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 5 years ago
A father in law?

Father in law blacmails her and takes what should have been reserved for his son. And he's happy? I keep telling everyone that I read. "Make it belivable." He knew it was her by her rings. Really? So there's no two rings in the world that look alike? Also, the pain of being penetrated in your backdoor against your will doesn't go away in five minutes nor the next day. So what are the odds that a woman will be crying in pain and coming at the same time. In this matter I think you need to be educated, you don't seem to know anything about women. Or very much about anything either. This was a sorry story that I just wasted some minutes of my life reading.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
This

This is one of this alleged author's less offensive stories. If that's possible.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Thanks for the comments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Incomplete. Sooner or later they will be caught and to see the father's face when his son disowns him would be priceless. And the slut wife loves her husband so much....right. 1*

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

The truth always comes out. Too bad the old man will get crippled by his own son. But it is what he deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The name Nelly killed it. I mean, every time I read Nelly, I heard it in the late, great Keith Jackson's voice, but it was, "Whoooa Nelly!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous