All Comments on 'An Imperfect Couple Ch. 02'

by FLSr5r

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
The_PedantThe_Pedantover 6 years ago
Love it so far........

........i look forward to more of the same.

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 6 years ago
Ch03 +?

Thank you for your story, and I beg for more, as I would like for a conclusion.

North

rnebularrnebularover 6 years ago
Lost me

You had me going strong and then he turns out to be a super spy... sorry for a second I thought he was average guy? Also there were several poorly worded sentences that a proofread or editor would help find. I don't claim to be a great author, but as a reader I lost touch with the character. Thanks for sharing.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 6 years ago
I like this story

I find it a pleasant and entertaining story. That the boy looked like a normal man and turned out to be a super spy? Of course, super-spies do not call attention at restaurants and city streets, they always try to go unnoticed, otherwise, they quickly become super-dead :-)

For my taste, this story is very well, romantic and with a touch of action, without being a shoot em up.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

fafhrd09fafhrd09over 6 years ago
Heh

" I mean, in books and movies it is always a woman who asks that question; never a man."

Funny you should mention that.

I was with a very lovely woman with whom I had grown close, and she had that look at indicated she wanted to ask a question.

I asked her "What?" and she said "Well, I want to ask you a question, but I'm not sure I want answer to the question."

"What is the question?" Earlier, she had seen me take a switchblade away from an assailant by the expedient of breaking his forearm. We were on oru way to a late dinner after filing the police report with local PD.

"I want to ask if you've ever killed someone."

My answer was "Well, two possibilities exist. The first possibility is that the answer is "No" and that I've never killed a man. The second possibility is that the answer is "Yes", but because I would not want to risk the answer changing our relationship, I'd say "No", So, either way, the answer to the question would be 'No, I have not'. Now, do you still want to ask the question?"

"Yes," she had replied, shamefaced, "but I'm not going to..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You NEED an editor. After having a character age 4 years i one day in chapter one, this chapter has sentences that are poorly worded. Please edit or get one. Lost me with this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's bad that everyone is above average in erotic stories?

We started out with a story making fun of stories that feature extremely above attributes. By the second chapter we are reading about James Bond on steroids, only an American with a luxury suite on the beach in St Augustine and a Vette instead of the usual water view in Monte Carlo and an Aston Martin.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Lost me

We didn't work wet.

wondering how many bad guys he killed?

Chateau Ste Michelle? Of all the great WA wines you choose this?

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
Borrrring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read about 5 pages of this story and the writing has the excitement of a glacier moving. Didn't get through Chapt 2 because it is so dense. If you really are a writer and editor I would really like to know what else you work on so I can learn to avoid it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous