An Impromptu Sharing

Story Info
Wife gives it up to the car club guy.
5.5k words
3.8
17.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wife gives it up to the car club guy

Valerie and I had been retired since our late forties because of some miracle investments that paid off. We are still active and have managed to keep our weight down to that of when we were first married. In fact, she remains slinky with still-perky 34's and great legs. She is one of those 40-something gals who really look fine plus she knows how to dress. She can still pull off a saucy look that guys notice and she loves them noticing.

My gal and I were heading to one of our favorite dinner spots, a small Italian place that's off the beaten path and somewhat romantic. The weather was warm so we took our classic 1968 Corvette roadster to enjoy the top down aspect. It was Saturday evening and we were in good humor, looking for some fun and a maybe little spice.

At a stop light I noticed another '60's Corvette just ahead and at the change I hurried to catch up to this driver. It turned out to be Tony. We knew him from our car club activities a few years ago. He and his wife, Nora, were social acquaintances, not real friends, but we had interacted at those events.

Although we never really got to know them Val had suggested a few times that we should look into a couple's dinner or such as they were our age and we might click.

I always thought she found Tony as attractive as he was a somewhat handsome six footer with great hair. He and his wife were both fit and healthy. I think tennis was a big part of their lives.

Nora was a smallish gal, probably about 5' 3" and 110 pounds and quite nice looking, a very pretty blonde with a natural, girl-next-door look.

I motioned for him to pull over into the next parking lot as I followed behind.

"Hey, long time no see. What are you up to?", I called out as we pulled up close to his door.

"Just out for a drive in this great weather. Nora is out of town this week with our daughter and I'm kinda bored. I'm a lonely bachelor."

Valerie surprised me a bit with, "We're going to Marco's for dinner. Why don't you come along. We can catch up with whatever."

"Super idea. I was looking for a place to eat."

We drove off as a pair of sports convertibles to Marco's, recalling those car club day trips and those group events.

My wife looked at me with a grin and a twinkle in her eye, "This will be fun. I always wanted to get to know Tony."

She had a certain look that I had seen before. Her night just got more interesting to her.

At the restaurant we settled in to comfortable companionship. The trio had a lot of catching up to do plus we were getting to know each other more fully. The conversation was easy and the flow of wine certainly helped. We even got a little personal as Tony hinted his marriage had cooled and he was a little frustrated.

Valerie was dressed casually in Capri pants with a light linen, front-button top that wasn't sheer but very thin. As she was her usual braless self her nipples were dancing attractively behind the fabric. It was fun for me to watch as Tony's eyes flashed repeatedly to her chest.

But the view got better. It was still light as the sun was just setting. Where we were sitting the sunlight came thru and beamed right on our table causing Val's blouse to be a little see-through. Not transparent, but an outline of her tits was noticeable. Both men were aware of the alluring display.

I knew Val was enjoying this evening and our interactions but I was positive when I saw her upon returning from a restroom trip. She had undone one extra button on her top to open up that area just enough to share peeks of her bare breasts with her movements.

Very subtle, but she had noticeably made that move. I saw it, and Tony had to see that she had done that. Was it for me? Was it for him? Who was she teasing?

I decided it was for both men. Val was a little tipsy and that brings out a bit of exhibitionism in her. She likes to be looked at sexually. She was showing off and getting a cheap thrill.

This atmosphere fostered a pleasant sexual tension and the wine loosened everyone up. Tony was drinking in Val's femininity and she was flirty. I love watching her like this. She never seems more attractive.

The dinner was well over and we considering wrapping it up when Tony suggested another place to go for desert.

"You know, there's a place not far from here that has great cheesecake. What do you say? I'm buying."

"We'll follow."

As we were leaving the waitress gave us the common phrase, "Have a good one."

Val quickly responded with, "I've got a good one; I could always use a bigger one." It was intended as a humorous quip but I could tell she liked the suggestive idea. She was being sexually playful.

"Well, that's where I come in!" Tony played along, clearly referring to himself.

Val: "Well, that's very interesting. You never know what your friends are packin'."

This was followed with chuckles and smiles from everyone. It was a fun innuendo with nothing taken seriously.

Off we went but it was five minutes to nine when we got to this little bakery/coffee shop and they were closing.

I suggested, "Why don't we get it to go. We live ten minutes from here and I've got some good brandy. That beats coffee anyway."

In unison, Val and Tony respond, "Let's go!"

The cheesecake was all it was promised and the brandy added to our lightheadedness. As we relaxed in total comfort, Val suggested, "Let's go out in the hot tub. It would be so nice."

Tony: "Great idea but I didn't come with swim trunks."

Val: "Tony...Tony...Tony. Trunks are for punks. No sweat, it's just like skinny-dipping. Not an issue."

With that my wife disappeared into our bedroom for a moment to then reappear in a towel-flapping dash toward our french doors leading to the deck. As she flashed by she threw two towels in our direction. We were to catch up.

Tony and I exchanged glances, bought into the idea, and we disrobed right there in the living room to hurriedly follow her out to the spa.

At this time I noticed his pecker. I couldn't help but see that Tony was hung pretty good but being as he wasn't aroused there was no telling his actual size. I just was reminded of his jocular comment at the restaurant.

The hot tub was a perfect way to end the evening. Everyone was a little high but there was a very mellow mood. But also it was kinda sexy which is unusual for our spa experiences. Val and I have hot-tubbed nude with other couples but this time it seemed different, suggestive.

After all, Valerie had been teasing Tony and me all night and here we were, a little drunk and naked in a smallish tub. Val was very exposed as her tits bobbed above the waterline and because we had the lights on both semi-erect pricks were easy to see.

Valerie: "This is pretty cool, being out here with you two hot guys. I'm a lucky girl."

Although there was no response from either of us a message was understood. Valerie liked the situation.

I had to take a leak so I hopped out with a promise, "I'll be back in a minute and I'm bringing out some brandy. You two sit tight."

When I returned with a tumbler for all of us Val and Tony were sitting together, actually "sitting tight". We had been in a triangle but my wife had moved to his side. I entered the water and took position at her other side so she was then configured between the men.

Val: "Tony has been telling me about his sex life with Nora. How it's slackened off."

Tony expanded her statement with this revelation: "Nora is pretty conservative most of the time but when she gets just the right amount of liquor she gets really horny. She can be a lot of fun with good sex. But, maybe I should say she used to be a lot of fun. Now, we aren't very sexual. It's been awhile."

Val: "What would she think of our being naked in a hot tub tonight? Would she like it? What about you? Do you like it? "

Tony: "I think it's kind of sexy."

Val: "I thought so. I noticed you're a little plump."

Valerie reached her left arm over to Tony's lap and gripped his cock. "What about this, Tony? Would Nora mind if I played with her husband's cock? Maybe if she were drunk enough it would be okay."

Tony: "I think she'd be okay with it. It's naughty, for sure, but it might turn her on."

"I think it's turning you on. That thing is getting hard."

"Tommy, I think Tony is really enjoying the spa. He likes me touching him."

With that, she reached over to my lap and grabbed my now erect prick.

"God, this is fun! I've got 'two cocks-in-a-tub' and both are getting larger."

She was now stroking us with both hands at work, jacking at a rhythmic pace.

"Jeez this is fun. You two guys are easy."

"Hey, Tommy, I think he's bigger than you. It's quite a handful."

Val was in a good position to speculate as she had both of us in an aroused condition. I'm a good seven inches and thick. Even I was curious as to Tony's specs.

Tony: "I'm a pretty healthy male but not that big. I'm just a little bigger than average, I guess."

Val: "Let's not guess. Stand up. I want to see for myself."

Tony arose from the water with his cock rigid and tall. It looked impressive but it wasn't one of those monstrous oversized porno-film dicks. My guess it was certainly a good eight inches of circumcised manhood with pretty good thickness and a large but tapered crown.

Valerie slipped in front of him and touched the shaft affectionately.

Then, with a devilish smile directed to me, "Daddy, it followed me home. Can I keep it?

Even with the highly charged sexual atmosphere that brought a laugh from all of us. It was very cute but, again, suggestive.

I think Tony was a little embarrassed as he sat back down in the water. The display was over. Knowing Valerie like I do I think she would have gone oral on him right then and there had he held in front of her. I could see she was noticeably excited and she likes to suck cock.

However, the spell was broken and we calmed down. It seemed like the right time to get back to the house so we left the spa.

Once inside, Valerie took me to the kitchen as Tony was dressing in the living room. "Tom, see if Tony wants to play. I need to get laid. I'm horny as hell and I like to try that big dick out. Either way, I'm going to our room. Surprise me in five minutes."

As she left she called out, "I'm going to bed. There's some pussy in there if anyone's interested."

With that she walked out carrying her towel but showing her bare ass.

Tony: "Is that for you? That was some lusty offer. Is she serious?

"She's very serious. Val wants to be fucked and she means we both can have her. Are you in?"

Tony nodded and smiled. His night was really working out.

After a long and silent five minutes the two naked guys went into Valerie's lair, or so it seemed as she had prepared an interesting ambience. The room was softly aglow from numerous candles. Valerie had staged herself in the middle of our king-sized bed as a sexual offering, face down with her fine ass tilted up on a wedge pillow we use for sexual positions.

She had "handcuffed" herself to the headboard slats of the bed, arms up over her head and together, using soft nylon straps with snap-clips that we have fashioned in our sex-play activities.

Along with this restraint she had managed to slip on her "daytime nap" blackout sleep mask. More of the game she was playing. She wouldn't know who was making love to her, who was inside her.

It was a complete submission to sex: "Fuck me, you can have me." No words were necessary. This was an offering to take her without foreplay, an offer to take her body.

Tony and I were seduced by this enticement. She was irresistible. With my finger at my lips I signaled that we were to be silent. I then gestured that I would be first to fuck this woman.

Picking up a small bottle of massage oil from the dresser I entered the bed and positioned myself directly behind Valerie's buttocks. At this time I noticed she had inserted her small chrome buttplug into it's place. What this woman had accomplished in five minutes was remarkable.

I dribbled a bit of the oil over her ass cheeks just to caress her bottom and took that opportunity to fondle her anal plug. Valerie responded with a soft moan as I moved it and pushed ever so slightly to awaken that area.

A bit of the oil dripped into her already wet outer lips which bathed the tip of my cock as I slid up to her. Lubrication may not have been necessary as Valerie was very wet. She was aroused.

I held my cock head in that position for a moment I then drove into her while holding her hips. I thrust repeatedly into her, enjoying the thrill of our coupling in front of Tony who was standing just off the bedside.

I ejaculated after a few minutes, pulling out to deposit the last of my semen onto her backside. I softly rubbed it into her buttocks leaving my mark for the next man this evening. A male marking his territory.

I left the bed and motioned to Tony to have my wife. His erect penis looked formidable, even in the candlelight glow. I stayed close to watch the show.

Tony slid up between Val's separated legs and spared no time in penetrating her. He plunged his worthy cock into my wife's cum filled cunt. She let out a small whimper, "oh...oh", as she felt him go deep into her.

When he was fully in she spoke for the first time, "That's a bigger one. That's Tony."

On his knees, Tony methodically thrust his cock into my wife, slapping his pelvis against her slippery rump. Valerie made little grunting sounds as he reached his depth limit. "Uh, uh, uh."

It was very sexual, it seemed primal to see this restrained woman being fucked from the rear, to see him joining with her in that manner.

They both lasted a good amount of time but it was Valerie who peaked first. She cried out, "yes... yes...fuck me...fuck me" as she went into orgasm. He was right behind her, no doubt triggered by her pleasure. He pumped all he had into my writhing wife, her butt squirming into his final thrusts.

It was over. We had shared her pussy and she experienced a bigger dick.

Valerie unclasped her "handcuffs", pulled off her mask, and spun around to a place next to Tony. Looking a both of us she declared, "Holy shit, guys, that was fun! That...was... amazing."

I offered, "What a fantastic night and, god, I loved your setup. You are something."

Tony followed, "I don't know what to say. This evening was extraordinary, remarkable, incredible...... I will never forget what just happened with us."

Tony was beside Val, still somewhat hard. She turned directly into his eyes and said, "I'm not done with you yet, mister. I want that big dick in my mouth. I want to taste it."

With that she dropped down to grip his shaft. She cleaned his gooey head with her tongue before sinking as much of his cock into her mouth as she could manage. He hardened right up to her delight.

Val gave a few deep plunges and paused as she held him tightly with her lips spread around his thick shaft. Her cheeks hollowed to show she was sucking hard on her prize but there was no climax, he was dry from the humping. It ended with a beaming smile directed at me as she plopped off dramatically.

"I've wanted to do that since the hot tub. I wanted you to see me with that big cock in my mouth. Biggest one ever, hey baby?" she directed at me in a joyous tone.

She knew me and that I would like the display but she also likes to suck cock and this was a chance she didn't want to miss.

Val hopped off the bed and took my arm. "Let's talk."

We stepped into the hall out of range of Tony who probably understood that the couple might need to discuss some things.

Val: "Is this over? Do we send him home or do we share our bed with him?"

It came to me that Val might want to fuck Tony some more and she wanted to know where I was with that prospect.

"Val, let's send Tony home. I want to be with you tonight. You don't need anymore. It was an impromptu sexual affair, let's not complicate things."

"Can I get that cock in my mouth again, ever?"

"Maybe. Let's see what happens in the future." Now I knew that Valerie was thinking about blowing him in the morning if he were available.

Val finished with, "I wonder if Nora would want to come and play? That might be fun. Maybe you could fuck Nora if we got her drunk. He owes you one."

This seemed to me like she was offering me Nora so she could get that big cock inside her again.

Tony left at the doorway with hugs and praises for our "hospitality". He was a little sheepish but did manage to finish with, "Thanks for one of the greatest nights of my life. Val you are special."

Val and I went to bed but she was talkative. She wanted me to know what that was about from her point of view.

"I went full fantasy with you guys tonight. It was building from dinner on. I guess you saw my teasing."

"That 'set-up' as you called it was a fantasy plot. I was putting myself in a helpless, powerless position. Tied and blindfolded and positioned to get fucked by anyone who wanted to mount me."

"I put the buttplug in to pretend I was getting ass-fucked. When you pushed and wiggled it I got so excited. My imagination was running wild."

"I didn't know who was first. I really didn't know. But then, when Tony buried into me, well, I could tell. He bottomed out and I have never felt that before. I liked being filled up. That, plus knowing you were there watching was mind-blowing."

"I was thinking I could take another handful of men tonight, that I would stay there with my ass up in the air while they plowed their seed into me."

"See how excited I am, even now?"

It was evident. Val was still in an erotic joy. This was a special screwing that would stick with her. The sex was different. She had discovered something about herself when Tony and I took her that way. She liked it.

***********

Part 2

Valerie wants Tony's cock to visit

We did hook up with Tony several months later. Val was obsessed with doing oral on that cock so I called him for a Sunday lunch at our house. I was very direct as I explained that Val wanted to go down on him, that it would be just this one time and it would just be oral. Nora wasn't invited.

"She loves to suck cock and she's infatuated with yours. It's that simple. What do you say?"

"So I get lunch, too?" Tony has a clever sense of humor.

It was set up and Val was exhilarated. "Thank you, Tommy. I love you so much."

That Sunday was titillating to say the least. Valerie was highly charged as she had been anticipating the forthcoming events but didn't know how to handle the lunch aspect. It wasn't a seduction, it was an appointment, like an escort was coming over that afternoon for sex.

She was dressed very casually in loose nylon running shorts and a light tank top that allowed for those great nipples to be displayed. She set up a liquor table with assorted drinks and wine and we sat for a nice, simple lunch of sandwiches, meats, and cheeses.

Small talk seemed clumsy and a little awkward, not the comfortable fellowship from our first time together but this was a different construct. Before, it was a social connection that just happened spontaneously, on impulse. This was an arrangement.

That said, it went better as the booze flowed through our veins. We began to laugh and giggle at the circumstances we had conceived. It seemed funny that we were even slightly uncomfortable after our previous intimacies. We had already shared some pretty rowdy sex. Why was this unsettling?

Well, that changed when Valerie took charge with her declaration, "Tony, I want to work over that prick of yours. Tommy says I can suck you dry. What do you think about that?"

"Val, that's a helluva offer. This could be another amazing day. I've been thinking about it. I remember how you sampled me on your bed. I remember how excited you seemed. Tom tells me you love cock, that you're into blow jobs. I'm yours."

12