An Impromptu Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go, big boy. Come to our bedroom." No more beating around the bush, Valerie was ready.

"Take off your clothes, get naked, and sit on my bed. I want you there in my bed....again."

Almost obediently Tony threw off his clothes and sat upon the edge of the mattress with his knees hanging. This time he was submissive. He was flaccid but even in that condition his member showed size.

Val approached him with a wicked, devilish smile. "Tony, I want that cock in my mouth. I want to taste you. I want you to cum down my throat."

"Get big for me, baby. I want the big Tony."

With that she pulled off her shirt and shorts making her completely naked. I didn't expect this but it sure made for a sexy atmosphere. My naked wife with her swinging breasts was helping Tony get big and she was pretty damn excited, too.

I was over to the side, very close by in my big chair. I could see and hear everything. My dick got extremely hard watching my wife act so aggressively. Having seen her with other men before and I knew I was in for a show.

With no hesitation Val went down to her knees and literally swallowed this somewhat limp dick, taking it all the way as it was smaller than at full erection. Because of this she buried her face into his pubic hairs. All of his cock was in her mouth which I could see clearly as she had banded her hair back into a ponytail, probably for my benefit.

It was incredibly erotic to see her at that moment. My naked wife was engulfing him. She held him there with no movement. Tony's prick was being slowly devoured by her.

But this really lasted only a few seconds as he enlarged with his arousal and exploded to full size. His cock emerged like a snake from it's den. Val couldn't contain the now swollen penis but she was still latched on to the head.

From that point she did her thing, licking, sucking, nuzzling his shaft, truly making love to the cock in her hand. Every trick of the fellatio artist was being employed except deep throat. That's one thing Val never mastered even though her girlfriend, Nicole, had tried to teach her.

All the same, Val knows how to work a penis. I think she's very skilled. And she's proud of herself. That's why I think she likes to show off for me with other men.

This blow job was some of that. She stopped every so often to affectionately kiss and lick his pointy head as if she were worshiping a totem. At these times she made sure to make eye contact with me, to be sure I was watching my girl enjoy this cock.

I certainly was. My dick had ballooned to the point I was uncomfortable in my shorts so I had cast them off along with my shoes. I was sitting in my chair wearing only my t-shirt with my cock cradled in my hand.

The couple moved more fully on the bed so he was flat on his back and she was now between his legs with her breasts dangling over his thighs.

The fellatio continued as before but a it was obvious a climax was building as Tony was getting verbal and was not completely passive as before. He was gently thrusting into Val's face when she backed off and held still. He was slow-fucking her mouth.

Tony: "I'm going to cum, get ready, I'm going to cum in your mouth." Are you gonna swallow? Do you want my stuff?

Val answered, "Yeah, baby, cum in my mouth. Feed it to me, come on, Tony, I want to taste your stuff."

Within seconds Tony climaxed. Val controlled his thrusts by keeping a good grip on his shaft while still keeping her lips locked around it. He pumped several bursts into her which she clearly swallowed but then she surprisingly lifted off while still holding him with her hand.

She wanted to see his ejaculation. She kept her face within inches of this activated cock. There was one more spurt that settled down on his shaft and then a bubbling of smaller amounts of semen as his balls were being completely emptied.

At this point Valerie carried out one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. She moved back to the head and tenderly sweep off this milky discharge with her tongue. As more cream oozed out with the help of her hand, she took care of it the same way. She lovingly took his seed as if it were nourishment.

I was blown away with this display. Valerie was adoring his cock and it was nasty. I mouthed a silent "wow" as she looked up to see if I was watchful.

When we later talked about it she told me that she wanted to do something really dirty for me to witness, something I'd never seen her do before, something I would never forget.

My hyper-sexual Val included a sensual tasting of her cum covered fingers and finished with lingering kisses and tongue baths that cleansed his dick.

Tony was spent, I don't know if he could move but he still was erect. Valerie looked over to me with a very lustful expression as if to ask, "are we done?"

She got her cocksucking in and it was a gem but I was also getting a message: "I'm ready to get fucked. Who gets me?"

I didn't need to translate this non-verbal communication as Val spoke out to me in a deep, husky voice, "Tom, get over here and fuck your wife."

It was the best news I could have heard. For a moment I wondered if she would choose Tony and his bigger dick to satisfy her lust but she knew I should be the man to have her cunt.

She gathered me in as she laid back with her legs open, right beside her previous sex partner. It was a hurried approach as I entered her with a thrust. Not surprisingly, she was very wet from what went on in that same bed. She wrapped her legs around me and we fucked with an urgency. It was wonderful to be her lover of choice.

Tony was passively watching, just next to our thrashing bodies. He was not physically involved but Val was aware of his closeness. She exchanged eye contact several times with him as if to keep him in place. I know she liked having two men to play with sexually; she has in the past.

We slowed down the frantic pace of our fucking and Tony changed his position, lifting up towards Val's head to present his cock for oral attention. It was still very hard as he was no doubt stimulated from the sex going on next to him as well as the recognition that Valerie was one horny female and she might take him on again.

Val took the offer with a kiss to the tip as he held his prick to her lips. She gripped his cock gently but declined her mouth, just rubbing it across her face. She was going to orgasm with her husband and it was close, very close. Tony took the message and returned to his spot at our side as a voyeur.

As soon as Val started to climax I went with her. It was a terrific mutual orgasm that had us both in complete sexual joy. As we where coming down Val reached out to Tony to touch his face. It was an affectionate gesture that told him she was glad he was there. It's something that Val would do.

I withdrew from what I assumed was my satiated wife but I wondered if she was tempted to let Tony have a go. Valerie volunteered the answer with, "Let's just stop there, guys. All three of us got our rocks off. That's more than we planned."

With that she hopped up but before leaving she kissed both of us on the forehead. It was a kind of loving, appreciative peck, not to be thought of as romantic, more like a sign of gratitude.

"Thank you, boys. That was great. I'm going to shower."

"Tony, why don't you let yourself out. I'm going to catch up to my wife. This was a wonderful thing that just happened. Thanks for coming."

" All of us cumming was the best part." More quick humor from Tony. We both laughed as that was actually pretty funny.

He left quickly and I joined my wife in the shower where we hugged a beautiful married embrace. The message of the strength of our love was obvious but she said it anyway.

"God, I love you, Tom. I love us."

"Babes, I love you just as much. We have something so special. And our sex life ain't too bad, either."

"No shit. We're some couple of perverts, aren't we? But, Jesus, it sure is fun."

Val continued with a outpouring of thoughts about what had just happened in our bedroom and her tone was making me hard again. She still was stimulated.

"Tommy, take me to that bed again. Fuck me again. Can you get it up?"

"What if I can't? Will you call Tony back so he can do you?"

"Maybe.......I almost jumped that boner after the blow job. My impulse was to crawl right onto it but then I thought of you and that was the better idea. And you fucked me good, baby."

"What about when he offered his prick? Did you want to suck him while I was in you?"

"Yeah, I also thought about that but we were so worked up and I didn't want to spoil what we were feeling. It was perfect. I like that cock though. You saw what I did with him. Was that nasty enough for you?"

"Yeah, that was really something. The way you finished him was really hot."

"Come on, Tommy, hurry up and fuck your wife."

We went to bed and screwed off and on for the next four hours. Valerie kept getting my dick up with dirty talk about being tied up and mounted, about Tony's cock and swallowing his salty jism.

And we got energized talking of those times when we watched one another have sex with an assortment of our friends. And, of course, those hot sexual encounters with strangers were recalled.

Those memories of our adventurous sexual history still brings us to a boil.

postscript: Val has taken to calling her 8 inch latex dildo "Big Tony" as an alternate to the original "Mr. Brown". (See previous story, "A Gal Friend Stays The Night")

12