An Incel & His Whore - Free for All

Story Info
Free use for his buddies at the bachelor party.
4.2k words
4.18
17.8k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[all feedback, thoughts, opinions welcome]

This party was a rare occasion. The vast majority of his time was spent slouched in front of two monitors, playing video games and looking at his crypto stats. I hadn't met any of his friends before but these were people from his childhood, from what I gathered. Some reunion type of thing, held at a rental in the countryside.

I wore a short designer dress with a low cut back in soft baby blue. Open toe shoes that strapped around the ankles and made our height stand out even more starkly. He didn't mind. My looks on our infrequent outings were one of the very few things he did not attempt to control about me. As long as I didn't cover up too much skin, even he could recognize the value of a tasteful presentation and the effect it could have on people.

And we sure had an effect. We arrived like a sponge that absorbed all of the attention the dozen or so middle-aging nerds had to offer. I could feel their eyes crawling down my bare skin, along flawlessly executed curls, past the fabric pinched under his fat fingers, past the line where the fabric ended and my thighs began. I was the only woman present, and it wasn't hard to imagine why - ill-fitting pollos, bad posture and budding beer bellies were abound. As a group they didn't strike you as the most exciting, though there was a bit of range, from somewhat confident and put together - to painfully awkward and unkempt.

He referred to me as his girl and held me pressed into his side, almost carrying me along. He was glowing, reveling in the confused and jealous looks. It was actually kind of endearing. Turns out this was a bachelor party for a guy named Josh, and the first occasion to gather them together in years. Once we got past the initial buffering and everyone got a little more comfortable, I warmed up a little too. They were nice. Shy, but well-meaning.

There were some board games stashed under the TV and I couldn't help but feel like most of us there would prefer that kind of night over what the kind they were trying to have. But Sam, Josh and a couple of others seemed absolutely committed to getting "lit" and "wasted", go nuts and overall have the night of their lives. Perhaps some people just took The Hangover a little too close to heart.

Apparently one guy even brought a little powder from the dark web with him, which they all made the biggest deal about. Only a few actually went through with it at, though most others worked up the courage at some point later in the night. The boys were clearly on top of the world. I was glad for a little numbing too.

I wasn't oblivious to my role as a prop for this legendary party of theirs. I brought the energy at first, dancing and entertaining them like a VIP champagne girl, but with time grew increasingly wary. Sam was getting sloppier, setting the wrong tone for the rest. His language slipped to names like "bitch" and "female" and I could see how the lack of my reaction confused his friends. The conversation steered to increasingly brave questions about us, and my guy shared freely, but not truthfully. He omitted the parts about his financial help or the circumstances that led to me needing it. According to him, with us females, good behavior was before all else, a reflection of her man's character first and foremost. The right alpha and his dick was all a girl needed to come to her senses.

The envy that some of these dudes exuded toward him was palpable. Some became dismissive, others spoke in hypotheticals, but it was all too clear getting 'lit' with foreign models wasn't something readily available to their daily lives, perhaps nothing resembling that was either. The more inhibitions softened the more thus air of deprivation was becoming apparent.

I watched Sam sweating with his cheap pride, wishing each new drink in his hand to be the one to put him out. But he only grew more energetic. I saw him huddling in the corner with the groom, speaking in suspiciously low voices. Josh changed in face to the tune of his whispers, then rushed out of the room. Less a minute later, Sam followed.

"Hey," he waved me up. "Come on. Come with me for a second."

The first floor bathroom was on the opposite side of the circular floor plan. Josh was already inside. I heard the door lock turn behind me.

"I was just telling Josh about some of the tricks I taught you. He wanted to see." He raked his fingers up from my neck. "Wanna show him?"

Sam was gleaming like he waited his whole life for this moment. I couldn't imagine being the one to bring him down, so I pushed out a smile and nodded.

"Man... you sure this is okay?" Josh held onto his head.

"I got you buddy. It's all good."

"It's okay." I added once he pinched me under the skirt.

"See? Relax. She doesn't mind. Come on baby, get on your knees."

Even I enjoyed the disbelief on the Josh's face as he watched my obedience in action. I had to remind myself there was nothing here to take pride in.

Sam pulled his cock out and left it hanging over his jeans, as opposed to shoving it straight it in my face. I understood that meant I needed to go slow. I reached over and held him up, licking his shaft slowly, lingering on the tip. Then again, starting lower. I closed my eyes and tried to enjoy the silence of their undivided attention.

Then Sam took over.

"So that's how she does it - it's nice, but you know - nothing special." He grabbed my hair into a fist. "If you want the real deal you gotta do it yourself."

And so he pushed me down on his shaft with both hands, holding me down far longer than my gagging would suggest I could handle.

"She's gonna need a little push..."

The second time he went in I struggled less. With a little fiddling he managed to push through into my throat.

"Holy shit man - that's crazy... hot."

"No shit," holding his breath.

"It like... popped right in there..."

Sam shook my head on his cock one last time before finally letting me off.

"Phew... I know right? Took me some time to get her there though."

"Man... Ginny would never"

"I thought you said after the wedding?"

"I mean yeah, she said we'll try. But she has this thing about oral... sex in general... I doubt she's ever gonna want to do THAT."

"That's what you get for marrying a church girl, dumbass!" Sam laughed heartily, then snapped his fingers at me.

"Hey! Get back on it."

I swallowed him again.

"Good girl... you see her throat?"

"Damn - yeah - right there."

"Come on baby, tell us," he pulled me off. "How do you like choking on my cock?"

"I love it."

"See - she loves it," he shoved his hips back in my face, catching a steady pace. "Fucking... loves that shit..."

"Seriously, where the hell did you find her?"

"Not at church, that's for sure..."

For a while they stayed quiet. I was allowed to work his cock myself.

"You're a lucky guy... fuck."

"Hey, you're the lucky one getting married tomorrow!"

"Yeah, yeah."

"Do you want to try it?"

"Try getting Ginny into it? No im telling you, anytime I even hint at this stuff she..."

"No - not that. Do you want to try this?"

"...with her?"

"Why not. Your last act as a free man."

"Free? She would KILL me if she knew I was even standing here!"

"Well.. how would she know?"

The guy paused.

"She won't."

"She wont?"

"She won't."

Heavy with this new understanding the groom leaned back against a wall.

"Hey. Come on." Sam snapped his fingers at me.

I imagined some poor God-fearing Ginny kissing this idiot at the altar a week from now. She probably thinks she's marrying a guy who would never do that. But they're right - she won't know otherwise. It'll be the happiest day of her life.

My anger was likely to be mistaken for passion as I undid Josh's pants and pulled out his cock. Thin but quite long, and hard as a rock. I wanted to overwhelm him, to make this painful in some way. The tip of his strained cock was already leaking precum - I locked my eyes into his and slowly traced it over my lips, then slowly licked it off. I pulled a bit of saliva to my tongue and began massaging him, flicking the tip just below the head.

I knew it. I knew I could do it.

"Aaagghhh... fuuuckkk.."

Wincing and groaning he shot a thick blob of spunk right over my face. I tried to catch the rest into my mouth, instinctively.

"Ppheeewww... fuck I don't know what happened... that's crazy, she's just too..."

"You're fine - it's not a big deal."

"Ufff fuck...." He was already pulling his pants up, embarrassed. I enjoyed that.

"That was... great - thank you." Then finally addressing me, "You're very sexy. Really wish I could try that thing, sorry about that."

I wasn't sure how to respond. Not that he expected any.

"Calm down, relax man! Come on. Let's take a break."

"Break?"

"Yeah," he turned to me "Stay where you are - do not move. I'll be back."

He shut the door, then opened it - switched off the lights - and shut it again.

It's like he can sense whenever I started feeling myself a little too much - and he always had to bring me down a notch. He knew darkness had an effect on me. It would keep me still.

I tried listening to the voices but the only sound remotely legible was the music. Some EDM trash.

He came back with two of the other guys. The door didn't close this time.

"Shit, you were serious."

"Obviously! If you'll excuse me, I've got some unfinished business."

And the ride started all over again, this time skipping the intro and jumping straight to throat fucking. The eyes watching us jealously fired him up to all cylinders. He wanted the fucking to be audible, he wanted the sounds from my throat to spread past the doorway, and on. Drool dripped down from my chin; mascara spread out from my teary eyes. He really wore me down and yet wasn't getting much closer to cumming himself, it seemed. Finally he slowed down and for a little while let me take over. I sucked him and massaged him, grateful for the change of pace.

"Jesus Christ that's sexy as hell."

"Wait so Josh got to fuck her too? Why does he get a go? He's getting laid anyway!"

"Maybe not like this..."

"I don't think he fucked her, I think he said he was just there."

"Wait, so - Sam - can I like, also...?"

"Why would she fuck him though?"

It seemed like the entire house gathered in that doorway now. He turned to his friends.

"She fucked him cause I told her to fuck him. My bitch will do anything I tell her."

Boy was he feeling himself in that moment - I could tell by the blood gorging his cock. The guys shouted over each other, afraid to miss a rare opportunity. No wonder. They felt like their buddy's got the magic wand that could vingardio-leviosa me onto any one of their cocks if he wishes.

"Chill, calm down! Not all at one time, jeez - let me nut first. Dan, you can go next."

This answer was enough to earn the roar of she crowd. Next - did not mean last.

And so it began. Sam didn't nut first but eventually just allowed Dan to take his place. The tiny room with no windows crammed with the more impatient of observers; the air hung thick with body heat and alcohol breath. The violence was in that frightening early stage of build-up and yet there was something fatally uncanny about it all. It was as if they were playing a game.

The only one who evoked a real, tangible fear in me was Sam. He stood with his arms crossed, watching me turn his friend's bravado into a pained grimace. Dan shut his eyes and froze, gripping into the sink behind him. Guys like him... all that desperation they try to hide, plainly written on their faces the second they're close enough to reach what they want so badly. I would pity him if he deserved it.

"Can I go?"

"Wait, I was next!"

He selected a third friend to step up.

"Damn thanks for being so chill! This is like, crazy," said the guy to Sam as I reached for his zipper.

"Bros before hoes man. Just wanted everyone to enjoy themselves tonight. We deserve it!"

"Yeah!"

"Nice, man."

"So like - everyone, then?"

He reached around to pat the last guy on the back.

"Yeah, yeah. Everyone can have a go."

The announcement was met with loud approval and the overall tension dropped. A few people went back to the main area to wait and to my surprise he readied to do the same.

"Alright Theo, take good care of it. And you - behave, you hear me? Guys you call me if she doesn't. I'm gonna have a drink."

Theo's load alone could've been enough to drown in. After two more guys went through me my stomach began rumbling, my jaw was getting tired and my frustration was nearing a dangerous peak. Someone came in.

"Hey! Come out, bring her out. Sam said bring her to the couch."

Two of the guys next to me carefully helped me up to my feet. I walked behind them into the vast brightly-lit main room.

"Wow... Hello there."

"Welcome back!"

I was still fully dressed but the blue now was streaked dark everywhere where cum or spit have landed, just like the once-classy hairdo I tried to hide behind the ears. Swollen lips and red face, smudged mascara and lipstick where my wrists weren't enough to wipe it off - that much I could see in the pale reflection in the window. There was a place to sit but he stopped me.

"Hold on." He raised his hand. I stopped moving.

"Ok, how does that even... So you just order her around like that? How does that work, seriously?"

I've never seen him glow with more pride. I sighed to myself.

"Wanna see how that works? Watch: Sweetheart? Your dress is a mess. Take it off."

A roomful of raised eyebrows watched me pull the dress up and lay it down on the low table beside. My privates were still covered but everything else was up for view, including two large round breasts playfully pointed to the sides. They were His proudest feature.

"Jeezus..."

"Samuel - How??"

"What do you mean how? We're in love."

"Ha! I bet she's one of those freaks"

"You could say that - but that's just how females are, you know. If they know you're alpha all this liberal talk goes out the window. You can't go against nature."

"You're like my hero right now man," Theo dreamily added, sipping on a freshly popped beer.

"Hahaha - just Clark Kent, regular citizen."

"More like Robin Hood!"

I shifted awkwardly. This was torture in so many ways.

"Alright, free up that chair will ya? Go get on the chair babe."

I sat down, my back straight, hands on my knees.

"Did I say "in it" or "on it"?? The other way."

I stood up, resigned. Placed my knees on the seat, elbows on top of the backrest. Gathered my hair to one side. I wished they'd just do what they were going to do.

"Pull your panties down to the knees - and cross your ankles. Alright guys, listen up - Josh, hey. Ok, so first of all - congratulations! We're all very happy for you!"

They clapped and cheered somewhere behind my bare back.

"But, before you marry the love of your life, the future mother of your kids, a wonderful woman of God - before you do that - you've gotta get all your demons out. It's true. We do it for our loved ones as much as ourselves. So, I hope you enjoy your gift - one godless female that will not say No, no matter what you do tonight. So, don't be shy and do what you need to do - so that you can walk down that aisle next week - and never look back! Cheers everyone!"

"Amen!"

"Cheers!"

"Thanks man!" They hugged it out. "Guys, Ginny can seriously NEVER know about this."

"Well, obviously!"

"Yeah, everyone, my girlfriend can't know either. Let's all agree right now, this night never happened."

"What happens in Vegas - stays in Vegas."

"We all went to bed at - what is it now? - at 12:30."

"Yeah. Drank too much and passed out."

"Didn't even get a stripper!"

"Hahaha - Told you we're not gonna need one!"

I lowered my forehead to my hands, wishing I could tune out my of their appalling chatter. Someone's steps came close behind and stopped.

"Can I like, bring her upstairs? Just for a little privacy, if I wanted to try something?" Josh's voice right behind me.

"Hey, don't be so selfish!"

"Try what?"

"I don't know, maybe like, anal?"

"Pff that's nothing, she's always down for that. Look it's your gift so it's up to you, but maybe keep her here for now so everyone can share?"

"Right, yes. What if it was more like..."

"Pegging or something?"

"No, no, just like... if I want her to eat my ass?"

Josh was so painfully uncomfortable it was almost comedic, even from my position. Sam apparently thought so too.

"Dude, you gotta relax a little. I told you, she does anything. Here, watch this."

He walked over to face me. I straightened up. He dropped his pants and turned around, bending down just a little.

"Get your face in there."

I saw no point in hesitating. I pulled his cheeks apart and licked his asshole, again and again, then pressed my tongue into him.

"Oh, wow, okay. I see what you mean."

"She's well trained. Just try."

"Alright, let me see."

I didn't give him time to give me the order and got straight to it. Some guys cheered on.

"Fuck... wow that feels good..."

One guy stepped closer and reached underneath for my boobs. Another hand brushed over my pussy.

"Fuck... stick your tongue in there, come on... more.." Josh reached back and pressed me down. "Yeah... eat my ass... such a slut..."

Right as he said that I felt a cock burrowing into my pussy. Josh had a point.

"Oh my god. She's wet."

"Come on slut, come on... get in there!"

Here we go. Reality began slipping. The world reduced to two opposing forces, with me caught up in between. My inner walls warmed up around someone's eager cock, but my focus was pulled to Josh who in his rapid passion blocked most of my ability to breathe. I stretched my tongue as far into him as I could. He was riding my tongue like he wished it was a cock.

"Shit she's so tight... I'm gonna cum soon."

"Hey don't cum inside, probably?"

"She's on contraceptives so nut where you want" Sam chimed in, "But it's best if she swallows. Guys! That goes for everyone - feed her as much jizz as you can. She's got a lesson to learn."

"Uhm, swallowing lesson?"

"She could learn to be a little more graceful, yeah. Just needs a lot more practice."

This PSA of his made my stomach turn. I loathed him so much right then.

"Open your mouth!"

The cock with my taste on it replaced Josh's ass and began spraying halfway to my mouth. I let it spill as much as I can before swallowing the rest. Yet another man's aftertaste clung to the back of my tongue.

"Hold on there, I'm next. It's my gift."

Josh very carefully examined my pussy, even sniffed it up close, but did not dare enter, perhaps nobly reserving the privilege for his wife. My ass however was fair game.

"Shit.. it's not even going in..."

"You just gotta push harder."

"You gotta spit on it dumbass!"

Josh took every advice - and eventually succeeded. Tiny goosebumps spread on my skin in a cold wave. I tried not to moan for him.

"Oh Lord fuck damn... That's so tightt.."

"You should've seen her 4 months ago. Almost broke my dick off!" Sam shouted.

"... but how did you meet her in the first place?" One of the guys that hasn't touched me yet and Sam stood off to the side and the general noise diluted their voices.

"Ok, so... at the park... yeah, and she was making eyes at me, big time... you know, you just gotta be smart about it."

"..no idea how you pulled it off..."

"...and just be decisive, you know? Can't be too soft...

... yeah, see, the hotter they are... ... and you have to bring them down first."

"Haha, exactly! But seriously, she walks around the world thinking guys are just nice to her - like it's bad for her, psychologically."

"And this is good?"

12