An Incel & His Whore - Free for All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right? A little reminder of how things are."

"Alright well... happy to help then, haha."

They may have been quick to cum, but certainly not to satiate. The sheer number of turns offered them ample rest time, and me - an unbroken string of cocks to service. I was utterly overwhelmed, feeling like I was running a marathon through a steam room. With cocks stuffed in me.

Twelve is just too many.

Closer to sunrise things finally began quieting down. The boys were clearly not used to this kind of all nighters, but the snow and the excitement kept most gathered in one room, even the passed out ones. I was so grateful for the ease of pace that I was genuinely happy to just be crawling between them, quietly sucking off whoever requested it last.

I should've expected his friends to be as disturbed as he is, but I guess I still had blinders on when it came to some "nice" guys. The sunrise hour illuminated their nature. One perverted mind could stretch a night into torture, twelve of them feeding off each other - was a whole different beast. Sam looked so happy to share what was, I was only now realizing, a relatively new experience for him too.

He encouraged every porn-induced new idea uttered by his buddies, usually with a reminder to dismiss any opposition bif necessary. Some of the guys needed encouragement, others - just a probable cause. I couldn't blame them too much - from where they stood I was a willing participant. I even felt bad for one of the guys, even as he shook over me, adding the n-th load to the dna mix pooling inside me.

The sun striped the room in sharp, golden rays. I watched the dust dancing inside then, almost asleep but with eyes wide open. My skin itched, tightened by dried up cum, but not enough to make me move. Some guy's head was resting on my belly and I subconsciously held my breath to keep him still. The only sound was from someone dragging their feet in the kitchen.

Josh came out with steaming coffee in hand, looking freshly showered and shaved.

"Looks like someone had a party last night."

Whether he expected an answer, I couldn't know. I found it hard to take my eyes off the sun.

"Hey. Go lie down upstairs. It's more comfortable."

I was touched by his concern whether I wanted to be or not. He helped me up and I held onto his forearm all the way upstairs, limping along at a snail's pace. He was patient. Once we got to the room he even pulled down the sunshades. I thanked him and hobbled past the untouched bedding over to a small adjacent bathroom.

I would've stayed in the shower forever if I wasn't so tired. I felt half human again and the thought of sleeping in my own fancy bed even for a few hours was too sweet to pass up.

I almost jumped when I saw his head on the pillow. Josh turned over the comforter and invitingly tapped the spot next to him.

"Welcome back. I was starting to get worried."

"Josh, please -- I need a break."

"I know -- me too, if I'm honest. Come here, we'll rest together."

He caressed my body in slow strokes. I was afraid to close my eyes at first but he didn't mind when I did. He was eating me out the next time I could hold onto awareness. He was burrowing his nose between my folds, his eyelids trembling halfway closed. What a freak, I thought to myself. I circled the drain a few more times. The last thing I remember is his pained face and his cock slipping inside my pussy. I could've sworn I heard him whimpering "I love you" into my ear, that it wasn't just the first line of some dream I wouldn't remember. But I won't know.

12