All Comments on 'An Incest Birthday Ch. 08'

by kevin_88

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Looking forward to Randy doing Mom Stephany and Aunt Lisa. No need to let her have all the fun.

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
Still have these simple questions

When during the marriage ceremony did they remove the man’s brain and cut off all but 2-3 inches of dick?

Please I truly ask these questions because the only way that most of these stories would work is if the husband was very severely retarded, blind, and just stupid. If he was dense enough to miss everything happing around him, how could he hold any kind of a good paying job? I’m surprised that these LW husbands can find their ass with either hand let alone both hands. Remember most men are by their very nature suspicious and naturally curious about what is happening. We may not act that way but we are. A newspaper in front of your face lets our people talk thinking that you’re not hearing anything.

Also he had a nice dick before marriage but afterwards it’s no good (too short, too thin, or just too plain) and she needs to look elsewhere? Please! If it can’t satisfy her now, why the hell did she agree to marry him!

Would the wife be all happy seeing the husband fucking the daughter?

I understand this is a stroker story but please give the characters some human traits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Story

Good story keep them coming and to deadone it's a fucking story what does it matter, if you don't like this kind of story why do you continue to read this kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to bring other girls in you in the manner you brought the mom, aunt and daughter together you need not to allow for any seclussion between the twins! The way you did it really makes it seem like thier is the possibilty of the girl going lesbian and leaving the boy! It also gives the feeling of cheating on the boy! At this time its really making me wonder if I want to continue reading or if I want to just disregard this story altogether you need to have something big happen between the twins like the girl gets pregnant or this is NO GOOD!!!!!!

MattAkerMattAkerover 12 years ago

I agree with previous posters... Most guys wouldn't get overly jealous if they were included, but having Rita having sex with others behind his back ruins it, that's cheating even if with other girls... I liked the story to begin with and will continue reading ofcourse, but I hope Stephanies brother isn't going to enter the tray, if he does then I'm done reading this. :) Voted 5 so far on the chapters but if that happens that chapter will get a 1 for ruining a beautiful love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lol

I love it.the twins "Love " each other but only so long as the daughter is the family fuck toy lol

josenussbaumjosenussbaumover 1 year ago

Rita gets jealous each time a girl looks at Randy.

She is playing games with Stephany, and gets DP'd by mom and aunt... Isn't that cheating on Randy? (can't remember she asked for permission). I hate cheaters.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

Total dislike on this set. Rita gets pissy and won’t let him do anything with anyone while she’s keeping secrets and doing everything with everyone. He should get the same leeway. Otherwise he needs to dump Rita and just be a free player.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous