All Comments on 'An Incest Birthday Ch. 09'

by kevin_88

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dude!

This series rocks! Please keep up the good work.

JD88JD88about 13 years ago

Amazing series thus far. Little cliche on the ending, but it leaves it open for more chapters that I cannot wait to read!

pawwriterpawwriterabout 13 years ago
And then....

Bobby Ewing walks out of the shower while Bob & Emily Hartley are in the bedroom discussing his weird dream.

MattAkerMattAkerover 12 years ago
That's it

Ok well thanks for the story so far, but this is the last chapter I'll read. as far as I am concerned you ruined it, but hey, it's your story and you can do whatever you want with it. Rita fucking her dad out of obligation was horrid, sex should never be forced...

"She tried to pull her toes from my mouth but I wasn't letting her because I didn't want her to fuck dad, but I knew she had to, so I reluctantly let go and she gave me a sad look and slowly crawled over to dad, who had this look like "I'm about to fuck my own daughter" on his face, and lay back as he straddled her."

That is one of the reasons why underage sex is taboo, adults that are supposed to protect are taking advantage of the youths... With 20k+ viewers I am sure one less reader wont hurt anyway, but I do think more than me stopped reading after this... Anyhow, voting 1 on this one, hope you write something sometime that I might actually enjoy, as I like your imagination and sexual descriptions...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
And another story that sucks

I was liking the story then you fucked it up with the mom aunt fucking his sister with dildos and both at the same time is sick no way he should stay with her he should have lift her ass and went with the other girl whats next fucking her dad you really fucked up a good story

DustyDevilDustyDevilover 8 years ago
Good Reading So Far

This is one hot story keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What the fuck

What a great way to fuck up a perfectly good chapter.

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
wow

i loved it. can't wait to read the next chapter!

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

This isn’t going well. Rita is still a cheating stingy person and all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous