All Comments on 'An Incest Birthday Ch. 18'

by kevin_88

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amaziiiiing!!!!!!

i have finally just finished reading all of the chapters for this story so far and i can not wait for the next installment, i am literally addicted!

i soooo want to know what happens between the twins and Ashley and i definitely cant wait to read more sexy stories between Randy and his insatiable mom and aunt!

loved every word, keep up the excellent work.

i wouldn't want to rush you but pleeeeease don't make your readers wait too long for the next installment.

Goodkat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

yes I would like too see wat happens to them to

thk u this was agood read got me hard a few times

MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

This is getting good it will be great to read what happens with ashley

islandicislandicover 11 years ago
so many ways to go

What about Stef and her needs. Then there is the holiday for Mom and dad. Not to mention the possibility of moving into there own place closer to campus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
We need more!!!

This is getting even better! But one of these days, the Dad has to find out. I'm curious to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WE NEED MORE!!!

Don't Leave us fucking hanging!!! Give us MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please continue this great work of literotic genius

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, you can't leave us hanging like this!!!!!!! Time for Ashley to get what's cumming to her!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You have to continue this

This is a great story. I am impressed with the humor and real feelings that you have incorporated into this story series. Typical of the Dads to be more involved with themselves and taking the women for granted. I can see that Chris follows in his fathers footsteps in that regard and he and Steph will never have the level of love that Randy and Rita have he is too self centered. As for Ashley she needs to be shown just what she is missing and will never have unless she changes her ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
u

im addicted u better keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not YOURS

This Story is not yours. At least give credit to the man who wrote it: http://stories.xnxx.com/profile383173/nivek_88. The reason why it hasn't been finished is because people like you were stealing his story without giving him any credit. Hope you rot in hell.

kevin_88kevin_88over 10 years agoAuthor
same person

thanks for having a good eye, but this is my story, im the same person as nivek_88, that screenname was taken (don't know how) so I had to use my real name, all it is is my first name backwards. if you don't believe me id be happy to prove it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
From one writer to another

From one writer to another,

I believe this story is your own and understand the profile name differences in the places you have this story published. I've been forced to use a different profile name than I usually use do to my usual being taken already. That's what kind of sucks about having a common name. Nonetheless, I truly believe that if the person who claimed you stole this story had paid attention to the profile name, he would have seen how obvious it was that the two are one in the same. I find it a little humorous, however, that he has accused you of stealing a story from yourself. I've been accused of stealing from myself as well, but that was a poem I wrote and had published under my pen name. Someone who saw the book it was published in, accused me of stealing it when I used it in a poetry contest at the college I attended.

Having read each chapter you've published to date, I would like to say thank you. Thank you for sharing this story with those of us who would read it. I enjoy the storyline, the detail, the emotion, the flow of both dialog and time, and each new plot twist encountered as I read. Thank you.

If there is future chapters to this story, I hope they will be posted on here as well; so that I and others who have enjoyed this series may read them too. If this is the last chapter, then I think it ended in a great place. Readers can from the previous chapters educatedly guess at how Rita will react to having to play "tour guide Cindy" to the woman who almost drove a rather big wedge between her and her twin.

I wonder though, have you ever thought of having this story published in a real book? I enjoy this story so thoroughly for how extreemly well written it is; that I would be willing to purchase a hardcopy to keep on my nightstand. It is rare that I find a writer who can captivate my attention, and demonstrate his knowledge of the English language and grammer so subtly that it was most likely done subconsciously. I believe you have a natural talent, a gift for writing. I hope that you keep writing whatever stories you want to put on paper (or computer). I know that I am highly likely to enjoy whatever else you decide to write and share with the world. Thank you.

Sincerely,

A fan and fellow writer.

rezakhezrirezakhezrialmost 9 years ago
Ashley

It's the "A" mark on the metal door in Randy's dream, isn't it?

Hexdsword6Hexdsword6almost 7 years ago
Love the story!

Fan of the story and was wonderin of this tale takes place in Cleveland? The references to melts and biddulph plaza being a sign at so!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous