All Comments on 'An Incest Birthday Ch. 29'

by kevin_88

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Fantastic chapter. Thank god they didn't all fuck each other, that would have ruined the story. I want them together exclusively forever and no more of Randy screwing his mom and aunt, its about time he tells them no and stands by it, Rita deserves that much respect whether or not see says it's ok or not. I know there wasn't any of that in this chapter but it still pisses me of when he declares love for Rita and then precedes to do his mom and aunt. Rita and Randy have a love for the ages and it time for him to commit to only Rita and give her the respect she deserves in that matter. Can't wait for the rest of the chapters as long as Rita and Randy are together exclusively forever happily ever after.

Darklust69Darklust69about 9 years ago

Love the story keep it up I hope the moms and dads had wild sex on the ship can't wait for the next chapter

naughtyman28naughtyman28about 9 years ago

nah man randy is always gonna be fucking his mom and aunt family fucks best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ii was going to wait

This has been a great story, all of the wrestling puns and some of the pokemon puns. My two favorite things. I just finished ch. 28 yesterday, and then you posted ch. 29 now i am in the waiting game, dont change a thing all though randy rita Stephanie and chris they should all still have sex with each other if not just to have each other's kids.

HardNhorny1HardNhorny1about 9 years ago
Great story!

This story is so hot! It kept me hard throughout almost the entire story! Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good chapter

I am still hanging on ever word. I can't wait for the next chapter.

kaidmankaidmanabout 9 years ago
dynamite

I look forward to the rest of the chapters it is a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I had to skim through these last two chapters.....

Because I wanted to see something happen with ashley and the gang. But it's just been more of the same. Hopefully that changes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous