An Incest Birthday Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there and thought about it for a second. "I'll give it a try, but I make no promises."

"I have a strait jacket for you if I need it, don't make me pull it out."

That helped me a little. "Don't pull anything out until I'm clear away from the room."

I heard him laugh as I left and headed downstairs and sat on the couch. There was noone in the living room and everything was off, so it seemed like as good as place as any. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and went to Rita's video contact. I wanted so bad to push the button but with my luck that'd be the one time dad decided to drop into our room and talk to Rita only to see me calling her. I didn't wanna do anything that would cause any more problems, and she said she would call me back as soon as she got a chance, so I just had to sit and be patient. Me not wanting to do anything actually made the time go by a lot faster. Since I was doing what I wanted to do at that moment and the couch was pretty comfortable, I breezed through a couple hours like it was nothing, and that whole time noone sat foot into the living room. That all changed when Jim, Marie, and Stephanie came walking through the front door with handfuls, of bags from the grocery store, I guess that was the reason for all the quiet, I didn't even know they were gona and Chris as far as I knew was still upstairs on the game, probably online since he hasn't stepped foot out of his room. They all came in the door laughing and smiling, and I did my best to try not to ruin their mood by playing it off like I was just tired.

"Hey Randy, I thought you'd be stuck on the video games with Chris still," Jim said.

"I was, but I wanted to get a jump start on getting my sleeping area ready so I won't be rushing to do it when it's time to go to sleep. This couch is pretty comfortable."

"It better be, Marie spent $1500 on it. I could've gotten three couches for that."

"You spent $1500 on a couch? Why?" I asked Marie.

"It's supposed to be like that bed, the one that adjusts to you when you lay on it, that TempurPedic bed or whatever. It's supposed to be the most comfortable couch in the world."

"It definitely is. If I were you I wouldn't be letting anyone sleep on it, not after paying $1500."

"That's why I didn't get it in white, brown is easier to clean if it ever gets dirty."

"You were just sitting here in the dark? No TV on or anything?" Stephanie asked.

"Yep, just me and my thoughts in silence. That's one of the reasons that made me come downstairs, Chris is way too loud screaming into the headset."

"Nothing wrong with sitting and thinking. Well, once you get yourself all straightened out you can eat dinner, tonight it's three cheese lasagna with meat sauce," Jim said.

"I haven't had lasagna in a long time, sounds good," I replied.

"Well good then. You haven't had lasagna until you tried it a la Jim, even better than the restaurants. Steph come help me put up the groceries," Jim said as he walked to the kitchen.

Stephanie followed Jim and Marie took the bags she was holding into the kitchen behind then and came back to the living room and sat on the couch next to me. At first she didn't say anything, she just sat there looking back and forth from her hand, to me, to the TV, I guess waiting for me to say something, but after a while she caught on that I wasn't taking the hint.

"So are you gonna tell me what happened or are we just gonna keep being awkward?"

"I don't know if I should say anything with Jim being in the kitchen."

"He's a good distance away, but I'll turn on the TV just in case," Marie said as she turned the TV on and flipped it to John Carter. "Ok, what's got you moping around the house like this?"

I looked her in the eyes and then looked down at my hands. "Dad found out about us."

Her face instantly drew up in shock. "Oh my god, what happened?"

"We left a picture of us kissing out in the open and he saw it, he wasn't happy."

She did her best to regain herself. "Is that why you're here? Did he kick you out?"

"Technically yes, but I kinda agreed with it. He was so mad he would've broke me in half if he got ahold of me, the best thing to do right now it to put some space between us for a few days so dad has time to process everything and clear his head, then we can have a calm talk."

"I can imagine a few days apart is gonna be hell for you and Rita."

"It's already hell and it hasn't even been twelve hours yet, it's the knowing I can't see her when I want to that's the hard part, but it's only for a few days, and we have to do it."

Marie got to thinking and her face suddenly went to shock again. "Wait, does he know about..."

"I already know what you're about to say, and nope, he doesn't know about that."

She breathed a huge sigh of relief. "I almost had a mini heart attack right there."

"My mom wanted to say something, but I told her not to. The only thing he ever needs to know about is me and Rita, he won't know about mom or Aunt Lisa or you or Stephanie, ever."

"I appreciate you stepping up and saying that, as I'm sure your mom and aunt does too."

"Yeah if he was mad now, I wouldn't have a prayer if he found out them too and you knew about it, you'd be reading about my death in the paper."

"I've never seen Mike angry, I don't even know what that looks like."

"Trust me, you're better off not knowing. You might wanna avoid him for a few days."

"That might be best, but you don't avoid us. You're a guest here, don't sit around on the couch in silence, do stuff like you would at your own house."

"At my own house before or after this whole thing started?"

"Good point. Ok then take as much time as you need, then when you're up to it you can join us at dinner or whatever were doing, there's always something going on here with somebody."

"Ok, thanks. I'll go outside for a little bit, the fresh air might do me some good."

"I don't know about the fresh part, but there's definitely air outside. Don't be too long."

She rubbed my cheek and got up to go into the kitchen to help Jim and Stephanie with the lasagna. I put on some shoes and went out their side door to the backyard. They didn't have swings or anything, but they had a picnic table off to the side and a couple lawn chairs facing the house. I picked the lawn chair because it looked to be the more comfortable choice and sat down. I wasn't even thinking about Marie when I told mom not to say anything, what would dad say if he knew about that? What would Jim say? What would Jim say if he knew about Stephanie and Chris? He doesn't look like the type to blow up out of nowhere, he's more like a Ned Flanders without all the church references, but then again I never thought my own dad would blow up like he did. What if he found out why I was really here? Would he kick me out too? I didn't think he would, but the way this day took a drastic turn into the ground anything could happen. I'd had enough negative thinking for a while. I decided to take Chris' advice and try not worry too much about anything until the three days were up, so I thought about the only thing worth thinking about at the moment, Rita. How was she holding up with noone there with her? I mean yeah mom and Aunt Lisa were there, but I had Stephanie and Chris around me, she had noone her age to talk to, unless she called somebody on the phone, but who knows how dad would react to that. Maybe this happened for a reason. Maybe it's fates way of saying it's time to leave and we don't wanna make it hard for you, but that would mean cutting someone off if we left with the situation as it was, and at best dad would have to accept us but refuse to be around us. I covered my hands over my face and leaned back in the lawn chair, what the hell were we gonna do? We needed to figure out the answer fast.

(RITA)

I gave up sitting at the window hoping for something I knew wasn't gonna happen. I would have to wait the full three days to see Randy, I didn't know how I was gonna do it, but I had to. I wanted to call him so bad, but the minute dad heard me talking or it got too quiet there he was, making sure Randy wasn't on the other end of the line. I talked to damn near everybody else, and even though they tried to help, they weren't the one I wanted to talk to, I wanted Randy. I sat on the edge of the bed and actually thought about what I was agreeing to, and when I said it over and over in my head, no contact whatsoever, no contact whatsoever, NO CONTACT WHATSOEVER, I knew there was no way in hell that was gonna happen. If I had to not see him for a few days I would have to find some way to deal with it, but to say I couldn't hear his voice either, no, hell no, no way I was gonna agree to that. I turned on the Xbox and set up a Madden football game for the computers to play each other for the full game (a trick I learned from Randy when he wanted our parents to think he was in the room playing the game) and snuck out the room and closed the door behind me. I made sure every corner was clear before I went around it, heading to the basement and hiding on the side of the washing machine. I had about 40% battery left after being on it without charging it, but it was gonna be more than enough. I called Randy, hoping he had his phone with him, and he picked up right after the first ring.

"Yes! I was trying so hard not to call you and get you in trouble with dad. So what's going on over there? Did he finally calm down and say it was ok for you to talk to me?"

"Not really no, I'm hiding on the side of the washing machine."

"Oh, well whatever the case I'm happy to finally hear you talk if anything."

"Randy what are we gonna do? We can't go sneaking around like this forever."

"If we wanna talk we'll have to. I'll do my part and not let him see me for a few days, but not talking? We can't just cut off ties like that, it's impossible for us."

"Maybe we should have stood up to him more, maybe you shouldn't have left. It made us look scared and weak the way we just gave in to him like that."

"We didn't give in, we compromised, our terms were just steeper than his."

"He didn't have any terms for himself, they were all on us, that's what I'm saying, we caved."

I was silent for a second, she was kinda right. "Yeah maybe we did a little, but we didn't have much of a choice. If we rebelled against him that one moment could've forever ruined our relationship with dad. Can you see us never talking with dad ever again?"

"No, but if it came down to it, I would cut ties with dad before I ever cut them with you."

"And I would too, in a heartbeat! I'm trying to avoid us having to do that, that's why I agreed to leave for a little bit. He's gonna be a lot more rational when he has time to think."

"He's not doing anything rational, he's keeps making sure I'm not talking to you."

"It's a unique situation, this is one of those time where you have to do something you absolutely don't wanna do, and in our case that's be patient."

"You're damn right I don't wanna do that, it hasn't even been half a day and I already miss you. What's it gonna be like tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that?"

"I was just thinking about that too, it's harder because were being forced to be apart, that makes the urge to wanna see each other that much stronger. I don't know how we're gonna get through it, but we are, we're gonna find out a lot about ourselves the next few days."

"I know all I need to know about myself, I just wanna see you. Hang up and I'll call you back on the video chat thing. If I can't see you in person I'll do the next best thing."

We hung up and I called him back on the IMO thing or whatever it's called, and he answered but the glare from the sun blocked him out, but once he fixed it and I saw him my heard melted, there's nothing better than seeing the man you're in love with light up when he sees you, no matter how bad you look, and at that moment, I looked pretty bad.

"Rita you look beautiful."

"No I don't, I've been crying, my hairs all frizzed out, my cheeks are all puffy..."

"And all that just makes you look even better, natural beauty is still beauty."

I blushed. He always knew how to make me feel good. "What did you tell them over there?"

"I gave Stephanie and Chris the short version of everything, Jim doesn't know what's going on, he thinks it's some kind of bet to see if we can make it a few days without each other, but Marie pretty much knew something was up when she saw me, either I have a lousy poker face or she's just that good at figuring out when something's wrong."

"She's just that good. You said Jim didn't know so you must have a decent poker face, women just know when something's wrong, we all have that instinct."

"She thought dad knew about the time you all messed around with each other too, she went white as a ghost. I don't think she would've known what to do with herself."

"Oh wow, we did do stuff together that's right, it was so long ago and it only happened once I forgot about it. I wouldn't have told dad about it anyway but still, yeah, that's right."

"She's helping Jim make dinner now so she must have a lot of trust in us not to say anything. She flipped from freaking out to calm as a cucumber in seconds."

"And she's gonna be extra nice to you to make sure you don't say anything."

"It should be you over here getting all the good treatment. He may have kicked me out but you're the one suffering over there with him watching you like a hawk and noone to talk to. He probably told mom and Aunt Lisa to leave you alone for a while."

"Yeah I haven't seen them in a while. I'm trying not to be pissed off at him because he's never been this mad before, so he doesn't know how to actually be mad without taking it too far, but that's exactly what he's doing. I can't take it if the next few days are like this."

"We should meet somewhere, let's go to Mikey's pizza."

"Yeah he's not gonna fall for that, if anything he'll go with me, or order in. By now he's suspicious of everything I do, which is why I'm hiding next to a washing machine."

For a while we sat there just looking at each other, not saying anything, not needing to say anything, just looking at each other, smiling. You never know how much something means to you until someone takes it away, but I already know how much Randy means to me, and he's already been taken away from me once before, so why do I have to go through this again? He knew what I was feeling because his smile slowly left his face.

"We'll figure it out Rita, I promise. And I don't mean we'll just figure it out where we can get away and have a whole mess left behind, we'll figure out how to make it right all the way around, even with dad, maybe even with Jim and Marie too."

"Coming clean with Jim and Marie means we have to tell on Stephanie and Chris."

"Not necessarily. We'll just say they found out and we begged them to keep our secret, that we'd tell everyone when we were ready. They don't have to tell on

themselves for us."

"I know you'll keep your promise. I don't know how we'll do it but I believe you."

"When you think about it it's kinda like the circle of life thing. We started up, then mom and Aunt Lisa found out, we got good with them, then comes the competition, Stephanie and Chris, they show up and test us, and by some strand of coincidence they're doing the same thing we were, then enter the antagonist, Ashley and her crew, who almost succeeds in breaking us up, then something huge happens, me getting shot, that fixes our problems and frees Ashley from the dark side, then everything is good for a while, but nothing good lasts forever, then the ultimate test, convincing dad, the only one not for our relationship, to let us be together. Everything's come full circle. It sounds like a movie almost."

"Yeah but how is this movie gonna end? Is it gonna be the 'everyone dies' ending or the 'guy gets the girl in the end' kinda ending? I'm hoping for the 'guy gets the girl' ending."

"That's the only ending I'm shooting for. It's the only one I care about."

"Then we got our work cut out for us. The only thing that matters..."

I didn't get to finish my sentence on account of my phone being snatched out of my hand, and when I turned around to see what happened I was confronted with our pissed off dad.

"What the hell are you doing? I thought I said NO CONTACT!"

"DAD! You can't expect me to just completely stop communicating with him!"

"Yea I do, and you will," dad said as he looked at the phone to Randy who was still on the other end. "Stop talking to each other, or I'm gonna come over there and fill Jim in on why you're really there since I know you didn't tell him the truth. NO CONTACT!"

"But dad, we're just talking, can't we just..." Randy started before he was cut off.

"NO CONTACT! Don't make me have to say it again! Don't call her back!"

He hung up the phone and tuned back to me. "Dad you can't do this!"

"I'm not gonna argue with you Rita. You are not to talk to him until I say so."

"To him? You mean your son! Why are you talking like you disowned him!"

"I didn't disown him, but me makes a strong case for why I should!"

"I was there too dad! He didn't force his way onto me, I'm just as guilty as he is!"

"No, he manipulated you, that's how boys are. You're just too corrupted and blinded to see it."

"I'm not manipulated, I'm not corrupted, and I'm not blinded dad, I'm in love."

He squeezed my phone in his hand in anger when I said that. "Not anymore you aren't."

He started walking away and made no attempts to give me my phone back. "Dad give me my phone back! You can't just tell me I'm not in love anymore and I'll just listen!"

Yes you will! I said you were to have no contact with him and that's what I meant, not go sneak off behind my back and disregard what I said!"

"I already can't see him, don't you think not talking is going a little too far?"

"That's pretty funny coming from the girl who just admitted to being in love with her brother!"

"So what then? Am I on house arrest? I can't go anywhere or do anything without you checking to make sure it has nothing to do with Randy, is that what this is?"

"That sounds about right, until I have some time to think this over."

"Why don't we get a say in what we want? It's our lives!"

"You're not old enough to have lives yet, that's what parents are for, to step in and save the day before you do something stupid, which is exactly what I'm doing."

"You're only doing what..."

"I don't wanna hear anymore about it Rita! I said what I said and it's done!"

He started to walk away with my phone in his hand. I already knew he wasn't gonna give me my phone back but something in me wouldn't let him leave on that note. "Dad stop! Can't you see how cruel you're being? If you keep doing this you're gonna ruin our family!"

He stopped dead in his tracks and turned back around to me. "I'm gonna ruin the family? I'M GONNA RUIN THE FAMILY? You and your brother are the ones whose gonna ruin the family, I'm trying to save it! You're blood related! Who in their right mind thinks incest is normal!"

I wanted so bad to tell him about mom and Aunt Lisa and Stephanie and Chris, but I knew I couldn't without making the situation ten times worse. "Your kids do."

"And that's why you're here and he's there. Seriously Rita how did you think I was gonna act? Did you think I was gonna look past the fact that you're sleeping with your brother just because you say you're in love? NO! It's still incest! That's like saying... that's like saying I killed my neighbor because he was an asshole to everyone around him, good excuse or not it's still murder, and what you two are doing is still incest, in love or not! I won't stand for it! Now since I don't trust you to not call him again I'm gonna keep your phone for the next few days, if you need to make a call, use the house phone. Get yourself together and come back upstairs."