All Comments on 'An Incident at the Fireplace'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
jazzharpjazzharpover 1 year ago

Enjoyable. Almost felt like to different stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't bother finishing this. Every once in a while this author comes up with a good story, this wasn't one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well you managed to mix murder, lesbians, bi-sexuality, a threesome and a bunch of other stuff into a pretty weird story. Maybe is was too short for all that was happening or maybe it was too choppy, but I felt it could have been much better. Maybe it's just your "style". Oh well.

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Nice menange for eveve boddie… eveve boddie velly velly happier..:!!!

5 stars

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

cucks get one star even if they have threesomes

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Cisco would be in prison. Manslaughter.

Sorry but any story that doesn’t end with him in prison is simply bullshit and essentially a Disney story for guys: the evil wife goes away, her lover dead or dismembered and the hero lives happily ever after with a hotter, younger woman, more money then Midas and the universe smiles in his direction forever.

Go fuck yourself.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

You're kidding me right? Were you drunk when you wrote this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a wild one.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

That was an interesting turn of events!

5

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 1 year ago

That was........ original, with fucked up characters.

It was well written and worked.

5*

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 1 year ago

From killing, to a threesome. Wow.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 1 year ago

That was a crazy roller coaster ride of a plot. Entertaining and satisfying. One of your best, in my humble opinion. Thanks very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How did it happen that after the death of his father, the family business passed entirely into the ownership of Blaine, without any share, dividends or rent for Izzy?

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

I know it's not supposed to be funny but come on.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

what the heck did I just read?

it went downhill for me at the latter parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story really sucked. No drama and every character more despicable than the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With the comment on him lasting and their laughing about it, Cisco had better keep his guard up, way up. Marge is still a slut and Izzy is still Dizzy!

grogers7grogers7over 1 year ago

Good beginning, but went wildly astray with polygamy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Decent story until it off the rails, fell off the cliff into the rocks below.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
External Opportunities Cum, And Eventually Go

Marge had lost all respect and compassion for her husband, to the point where his humiliation was irrelevant to her, maybe even fun. And as Marge stated the next day, she trashed their marriage without any understanding, any thought; she just did it, she just wanted to do it.

/

It was completely external forces that reconnected Marge and Cisco, not any rehabilitation of Marge's character, or reconciliation of their marriage commitment. Blaine's death, then Izzy's actions. And what happens when those external forces change, or disappear? Izzy fucked Marge and Cisco back together, and her presence apparently has kept them fucking and still sharing the same house. But without Izzy Marge and Cisco are history. Men age like wine, women age like cheese. The only suspense and possible drama in this story is how Marge will make her exit. Once she has entered her cheese phase and loses her ability to fuck she becomes completely irrelevant to Cisco and Izzy's lives. Marge has no love for Cisco, only lust (Will you still fuck me after we're divorced?). There is no tenderness, respect, loyalty; Marge started fucking Izzy at the first moment without any deferral or consideration to Cisco If Marge can squelch her arrogance and vanity she might serve as a useful care giver for Cisco's and Izzy's children; grandma Marge? Otherwise I see Izzy and Cisco paying Marge to go away, as they find a younger woman to bring into their throuple. Divorce delayed; Marge could have done much worse. It would be interesting for someone to write how this plays out. I hope they do. Thanks for the effort.

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

Well that's the best variant of "boss publicly seduces the wife" scenario that I've read so far.

I wasn't convinced about staying married to Marge, but knocking up the boss' hot little sister... twice... was pretty epic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This one was hard to like….or not like.

.

I think the problem I had was that the description of the relationship between Marge and Cisco didn’t compute. “Drifted apart” but still having Olympic class sex. So why did she pull that stunt at tne party? As it happens…we have no clue, because the author didn’t even try to explain it. He just had Marge say “I don’t know why I did that”….and then dropped it. Since readers also were not given a clue about what happened to sour things…other than Marge getting “uppity” as Cisco moved up in the company….readers just couldn’t evaluate why Cisco was close to pulling the divorce trigger.

.

The second half of the story went a bit sideways…..and then fell off the cliff when Izzy seduces Marge in order to get to Cisco….and Cisco wakes up to having 2 hot women permanently in his bed. Yeah…right.

.

First half of story was trendy “4”, but the devolution into an adolescent fantasy dragged it down.

.

3 ***

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Entertaining read! Some of the narrative got a little "clunky" part way into the first page, but the rest of the story flowed well. I would have liked more depth on how they got the emotional side of their marriage back on track. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4. Nice twist that probably saved the marriage. Even though Cisco is a murderer, I liked the way things ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That went to shit as soon as they did it like animals after the kill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good read. A dream come true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Check off the Writers' Workshop criteria as well covered; check off an adequate development of the three main characters' personalities, although I'd love to have seen Izzy and Marge more fleshed out; check off the business policy as a known philosophy which channeled the acquisition of struggling concerns for re-generation or disposal for innate value; check off the triage plot twist at the end as being decently set up as "believable"--given that this is a fictional fantasy website; (though unlikely).

All in all an enjoyable piece of work. Thanks for the entertainment and keep writing.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Juvenile? Sure, but not BTB cesspool crap, so I dig it.

rnebularrnebularover 1 year ago

Total fantasy, but not bad. Thanks for the entertainment.

michaellajonesmichaellajonesover 1 year ago

Didn't make much sense to me after Cisco went off at Marge for her plans with his boss, for him to then go along with his new boss seducing his wife and then him as well ! WTF ! Nope didn't make sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked it. A great fantasy. Please no more chapters. In only a few years the really difficult times in their relationship will begin. Children work all the other non-fantasy killers of happily ever after come to be reality. Thinking about it that is where so many Loving Wives stories begin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking terrible plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Has the water supply at LW been contaminated with drugs or something? This is the third author today from whom I expect better who has submitted a sub standard work and this is easily the worst of the three. No. Just no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very primal. All characters were mostly guided by instinct. And the real apha male is the one that wins. Lover boy lost. Husband won. Even in grief, it got his wife's juices flowing. It's sick but honest. Can't fault author for staying true to our ape heritage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh. Weird story with very little of interest after the scene at the awards dinner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

See, there is another woman out there who'll love him and be faithful to him. And be as hot between the sheets. Why keep the dried up old skank who was ready to cuckold him in maybe the most humiliating way possible? Sorry, but that aspect alone lowers the score from me to just a 2. It holds that because of the mc's response at the fireplace. That was absolutely beautiful, the kind of thing that I for one, keep coming back to this site for. If only the author hadn't turned him into a whining, needy little bitch for the slut this would have perhaps been my all time favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great turn on an evil boss, cheating slut story. In the end, mostly, happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was good until you just had to throw in the lesbi & 3-way sex. That was both surprising & disappointing. 3 stars Bob

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Read again. Wild fucking ride.

"Well...it was just dinner...and then...."

🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was an entertaining read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was okay until you when way off in left field. If you are ready to devorice your wife no amount of ass from her will stop you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Everything in this story felt...off. The characters' actions made no sense, and the emotions within were flat. Not one of your best. 3***

DazzyDDazzyDover 1 year ago

That's different!

'DD

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

That was great fun

Scores 5/5

lukeey90lukeey90over 1 year ago

Fuck sisco loose that betraying slut of a wife.

Lord_GroLord_Groover 1 year ago

Okay, extra credit for the “Poncho” bit. Though it’s spelled “Pancho.” Like “Sancho” from Don Quixote.

Les went, Cisco.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do like your stories, I look forward to the dialogue, the way your characters speak and think seem to be your Hallmark. Thank you!

katibkatibover 1 year ago

Basically, it is sort of interesting, but definitely not up to your ability as a writer because it is clear that you are writing to suit the lowest denominator of your audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another story this writer, I wouldn't call him an author, manages to have sail off into the abyss at a startling rate of speed.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Not

Sure I liked this. The ending was over the top.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

This author seems to blow hot and cold. Some very good stories, some not so good stories. I'd judge this one to be mediocre.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the part where he killed the asshole hitting on his wife, but the rest just wasn’t happening for me.

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

What a fun read

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

demander's unceasing desire to plumb the depths to which the human spirit can fall grows tiresome. Although the majority of the reactions exhibited by the various characters here are plausible, several of them are unlikely at best. Contrived situations created solely to showcase depravity are neither erotic nor entertaining. Please consider dialing the shock factor back by 50%, demander. The impact of your work would be much greater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cisco did what his boss wanted to do.another cheating story. Just not believable..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hooded raincoat=poncho

Cisco Kid's sidekick=Pancho (as played by Leo Carrillo)

Just as well you picked another name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read until the 3-way. I thought it was kinda silly so I stopped, gave it a 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So Bob [battery operated boyfriend?] gave you 3 I'll give you 5 to split the difference.

Jimbo_NamJimbo_Namover 1 year ago

Lesbian stuff okay by me. Nice story

Dlh143Dlh143over 1 year ago

Absolutely pathetic! Wasted time I will never get back reading this.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Really weird but entertaining. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun read. 5. Weird commenters though. It is a fantasy sex site.

EhsheehsheEhsheehsheover 1 year ago

Love the story light hearted and fun write more like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not much depth of emotion, just a narrative in this story’s telling. Demander has written better. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I would have "put the hurt" on that bastard boss myself. LOL 5 stars to writer. Great Writing, Great Story. I love a happy ending, and Izzy sure sounds like a happy ending to me. Thanks for the great effort! Good Job! It is too bad we can't put pictures in these stories. Izzy really sounds "HOT"! Thanks #Buster2U

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Oh my! Really loved this one.

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@lujon2019

cucks get one star even if they have threesomes

Cuck? Cisco wasn't cucked, almost but he put a stop to it.

@wackdoodle, Manslaughter? Michael came at him with a poker, that would be attempted manslaughter, What Cisco did was protect himself.

Any idiot can see that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When Cisco offed Mlchael, he should have given Marge some too. That way, Izzy could have given her "husband" a baseball team!

AethurAethurover 1 year ago

Decent, but I think the fact that the wife was never really punished for her behavior and the sudden threesome defies reality. Thanks for sharing. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kind of like February sucks stories, but with a cool twist in the end. When he killed his boss it was because of the humiliation , not fighting for his wife.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 1 year ago

By the end of page 1 my willingness to suspend my disbelief had started waning. When her boss went all feral-bi the disbelief won. Sorry, Demander, I've liked some of your stories but not this one.

fritz51fritz51over 1 year ago

That was different. The great sex aside, how did he come to not divorce such a disrespectful wife? Izzy or no Izzy, many of the employees witnessed his emasculation and Marge never really earned reconciliation. How does he run a company that all of the works see a man that can be run over? I would think that she would have to publicly humiliate herself claiming she was drunk or something before not ditching her ass, no pussy is THAT good.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Doesn’t really make sense, psychologically speaking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story had potential but the cut and paste lesbian and later live in girlfriend scenario was lame and spoiled it. 3 stars. Good writing, poor plot resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mixed feelings about the story in general and more so about the ending.

I wanted to grade it at a 5 level but conscious forced me back to a 4.

I felt neutral toward negative about the LEZ experience. Cisco was emotion stability, sort of military

in his approach to wife and their marriage. Thinking things through reacting in way

that was self preservation in his life and his job. Man dealing with a woman like Marge is a

NO WIN for everyone, Is Izzy any better? unusual type; good Story Demander ---- RCD

P.S. It's amazing the number of people that don't understand the laws in the USA. RCD

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

That’s a good one, fast, and sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story about a guy who did what was necessary. Hey, Fritz51, what story did you read? Cisco was NOT emasculated; he confronted Michael directly, both verbally and physically. Ending was unexpected, and out of line with the story’s tenor. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bleah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Marge should have been kicked to the curb, tired of these stories and the disrespect they get away with

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another commenter said it best. Bleah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

NICE STORY. I LIKE IT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ridiculous but highly entertaining

LA

seadog58seadog58about 1 year ago

Lol, a little over the top but I absolutely loved it.

Come on now, how many bad guys get their bean split on a fireplace? Classic if you ask me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great read. Like the happy ending ! As far as Michael getting killed, he Deserved it. Cisco got away Scott free on killing him..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's funny that Marge ends up being the cuckold, and Cisco ends up with the girls....

tonyneatotonyneato10 months ago

Cisco Kid was a friend of mine !!!! 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You find a way for the cuckolds and cuckqueens to stay together.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I stoped reading on page one where the next morning the two of them went to make love. They do not live on the same planet as I do.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA9 months ago

I kind of liked this. Marge was a selfish person and accomplished little in life. Izzy was Dizzy... They all fit together rather well for a fluff story with no message. I guess that is the point... TFS tonyneato: Great song....

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT9 months ago

This "egg-cracking" was a great culinary counter to the seduction ;)

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut9 months ago

Just read Disruption and I thought it was original, couples with limited love who love to fuck. The murder as well. I see the same in this plus the Morris and Doris (Disruption) and Frisco, Cisco rhymes. Not commenting on either as a positive or negative point, just beginning to notice patterns in your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

OP writes his scenes flat and emotionless. There is the obligatory, required, gratuitous LW "cheating wife" drama, and when the story needs an ending, the couple makes nice, buries their anger, and has sex. It's like in all the old 60's beach films--when the wheels start coming, off, Tommy Sands yells, "Hey, kids! Surf's up!"

XluckyleeXluckylee9 months ago

4 stars from Xluckylee

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades8 months ago

Thanks for you writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A nice little fantasy. Unlikely, but nice.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Confused why some commenters below think Cisco is a cuckold. He literally killed the guy who wanted to bed his wife. Now staying married to her and getting into a throuple is very different.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous