An Inconvenient Spy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, Natalie began panting and said, "Lover, I'm ready to cum. Cum with me. Love me." She grabbed me around my shoulders and I was getting ready to cum too. Then I felt Sheila take her finger and deftly push it in my ass. I exploded inside Natalie and kept cumming for a long time. She flooded me and herself with her own cum. We just lay against each other panting to catch our breath. Sheila removed her finger from me and again caressed my ass. When I caught my breath, I rolled off of lay next to my Nat.

Then I heard her say, "Sheila honey, clean Jeff up and then clean me. You are wonderful."

For the first time tonight, Sheila said something, "Thank you Natalie, both of you were wonderful and that was the best sex I have ever had." Then she sucked me clean and went to work on Natalie's very messy pussy. When she finished, she lay next to Natalie.

Nat asked, "Sheila, would you like to sleep with us or do you want to sleep in your bed?"

"I think I better sleep in my bed. I have an early meeting and my husband is coming in tomorrow."

Then she kissed us both and went upstairs. Natalie pulled the covers over us and said, "Go to sleep my love. We will talk about this tomorrow. I know that you are curious."

"Yes I am, but I can wait. I love you so much."

"Not nearly as much as I love you. You made Sheila very happy tonight."

"I think we both did."

We snuggled together and fell asleep.

I woke up when I felt the bed move. In the dim light, I opened my eyes and saw Sheila gently kissing Natalie and whispering to her, "I have to go to my meeting. I just wanted to tell you thank you again. He is everything you said and more. I have never felt so filled and fulfilled as I did with him. Make sure you tell him about me; I want all of it with him."

"I will. Kiss me and go." Sheila leaned down and gave her a long kiss and then she was up and out the door.

Natalie rolled over and whispered, "I know you are awake; I could feel you move. I guess you heard her, didn't you?"

"Yes; I just don't know what she meant."

Natalie straddled me and when I was firmly inside her, she leaned down and spoke quietly. "Sheila's husband is a little strange. He feels that a woman who is aggressive in bed or asks for what she wants is a slut. So she has learned to lie still and be quiet while she internalizes all of her passion like you saw last night. It is like he wants a life sized sex toy. He can put his cock in her mouth, her pussy, or her ass and do what he wants and she has learned to enjoy it immensely without showing it. I know that sounds weird, but that is what he wants. He treats her well and lets her have women lovers. He brings a man home to fuck her once in awhile but you are the first man she has had on her own and the first threesome she has been in. As you heard, she is thrilled. She will not speak to you during sex or afterwards. She will only talk to me and tell me what she wants before you are there. During sex, she will do anything either of us tells her to do. I led the way last night for you to see what I mean. From now on, you can tell her to do anything to you or me and she will respond eagerly."

"That is interesting. I guess that they aren't a candidate for a relationship like we were talking about last night."

"Actually, they might be but it would be unusual. They would probably respond to a strong decisive woman. It sounds to me like he has very limited creative skills and simply responds to what he is used to. A strong woman can insure that he gets that but also train him to accept more plus she would be a conduit for Sheila to express her needs. That would be hard for them to find because he would probably initially reject such a woman."

"I think I see what you are saying."

"When I did that study in a sexuality class I took, I looked at all sorts of variations and possibilities. We talked about this scheme and it is viable but would require a certain type of dominant leader. The most normal situations are what we talked about last night; a strong man and two women or a strong woman and two submissive men. Other combinations could work but they require special people."

"Do you want a relationship like that?"

"Only if it works for all three of us. We would have to be very sure before we tried it. It wouldn't work with Sheila for sure. But if we find someone that fits us, I might like to see how it would work."

"What kind of woman would it take for us do you think?"

"She needs to be beautiful and smart for sure. I suspect that she would be less work focused than we are and perhaps more domestic. That's why I think Becky would fit; she would rather be a mommy and homemaker but that isn't going to happen for them. I also said that Heather might fit if she was older. As we have talked and I have gotten to know her, she isn't terribly career focused but she is highly organized and loves to cook. One of the things she is thinking about is opening her own restaurant someday."

"How will she work out with your little sister?"

"I don't really know. I am eight years older than Cindy is and I was gone when she hit puberty and young adulthood. I am interested to see her now. If she is like mom, she and Heather will be fine. If she is more like dad or me, it probably won't work as well."

"Why do you say that?"

"Mom and dad have an unusual relationship and the three of us are a combination of things. What you will see when you first see them will be a dominant mom and a quiet and somewhat unassuming dad. As you get to know them more, you will find out that dad is the real dominant in their relationship. Mom wears the clothes, but dad makes the decisions and no one questions his decisions because they are like yours; sound and obviously valid. That was why it was so easy for me to let you make the decisions. Heather is pretty strong herself and if Cindy is like mom, then they can resolve things like mom and dad have. If Cindy is like dad, then there will be conflicts. If Cindy is like mom, they would need a submissive male because either of them will be able to dominate him. If Cindy is like dad, they would need a very strong male to keep them in balance. So for them to go this way will be difficult."

"What about your other sister? You haven't mentioned her very much."

"Donna is a dominant woman period. She is mom and dad combined. If she wants to fuck you, she will. If I said "no," she would take me over her knee and paddle my ass and then fuck you."

"It sounds like we need to introduce Donna to Sheila and her husband."

"That might not be a bad idea. But now, you need to make me cum and we need to get dressed so we can get things going and catch the bus in time."

I rolled her over and thrust into her and she came quickly followed by me. Something about our talk aroused both of us.

We dressed and went to breakfast and had our first cup of coffee for the day. Heather joined us and then the two of them went to the bookstore. I went to the garden and laid out what needed to be done this afternoon and in the morning. They understood and I felt confident that things would get done.

Shortly before noon, I went and got Natalie and we went to find Sheila to tell her we were leaving. She smiled at us and asked if we would bring back a case of wine; half red and half white. We agreed. Then we went to catch the bus that was going down to the landing. Once there, we had about a fifteen minute wait for the boat. When our arrivals got off, we boarded and made the twenty minute trip to the top of the lake village where we had a burger, fries and a beer. Almost everyone from the village who came up had the same meal. Then we boarded the boat for the three hour ride to the B&B and our truck. There was no one going back from the village so we didn't stop at the landing and went straight on down lake.

We got to the truck at 3:00 and I quickly called our banker and told him to expect a call from the green house guy to arrange payments and that I would let him know the final price when we got it hammered out. He said that everything would be fine as the green house guy was also one of his customers. Then I called his son and said that I had totally forgotten about tax issues with the money. He said that he picked up on that and rolled our pension money into 401K accounts and all we had to do was sign a couple of papers but that we had a couple of months to do that. I told him that we would only be in town until the boat left in the morning but if he needed them quickly. He lived only a short ways from the town and agreed to meet us at the restaurant near the dock as 7:00 for breakfast and we could get that detail out of the way. I also asked him to find us a good tax accountant. He said that he knew one and would arrange for us to meet him when we came down for a weekend.

With that all settled, all we had to focus on was the greenhouse tonight and the family in the morning. Natalie snuggled next to me as we drove into town. The first thing I did was stop and buy a coffee maker for the chalet and two insulated cups and a thermos. We then bought two cases of wine, one red and one white that were from a local winery. Just before 6:00 we pulled into the restaurant to meet the green house guy.

He wasn't hard to miss because he was 6'6" tall and built like a linebacker. He also had a huge smile and a warm personality. We had a drink and got to know each other and then ate before we started talking business.

An hour later, we had the details hammered out and he felt that he could start to building up at the village in a month and that it would take three days to build and two days to put the solar panels in. I also asked for grow lights and he added those to the order. When we finished, he was pleased. Then I told him that we were planning on buying a place locally but that it would be a year or slightly longer before our house would be complete. I told him I wanted an almost exact duplicate of this one for our house and that we would take him to the site after we closed on it. He could schedule to build it in his slack time. That made him doubly happy. He was also very pleased that he would be dealing through our banker on the financial things. That gave him confidence that there wouldn't be a screw up. We shook hands and he left. Natalie and I shared a coffee laced with brandy and then we went to the local hotel and checked in for the night. We made very simple and pleasant love for an hour and then took a shower together and went to sleep.

In the morning, we met our broker for breakfast and signed the papers and he was on the way. We decided that Natalie would wait in the restaurant for the bus and hook up with her parents and that I would take the truck up to the B&B and park it and join them there. When I saw the bus coming up the hill from the valley, I kissed her and left. It felt right to me that she get her greetings out of the way with her family before I was introduced. I drove up and parked the truck and unloaded our things and waited.

I started getting excited when I saw the boat in the distance. After our talk about them, I wasn't sure what to expect so I was a little apprehensive. I had never met a woman's family before with the expectation that I would become part of it. So I took a deep breath and watched it slide to the dock. There at the gangway were Natalie and two others that had to be her sisters. They were indeed beautiful but in my eyes, Natalie was the most beautiful of all. She smiled at me as I carried our things on board and set them down. Then she was in my arms kissing me. Then she was replaced by another one who looked me over with the eyes of a cat. I said, "Hi, Donna; I'm Jeff."

"Damn sis, you were right; he is a hunk." Then she pulled me to her for a kiss. When she broke it she added, "And you were right about his lips too. Alright, Cindy, it is your turn; don't wet your panties."

"Hi Cindy, I'm Jeff."

She pulled herself up on her toes and kissed me. Then she said, "Yes, you are just like daddy. Nat, you did really good with this one. I'm surprised that Heather hasn't been all over him. He is just her type."

Natalie said, "Honey, these are my sisters; but I think you figured that out already. Come inside and meet mom and dad. You two go look around the boat and see if you can find your own guy." The other two giggled and went to the bow of the boat to watch us pull away.

"I figured that you ought to be assaulted by them first and get it out of the way. Are you ok?"

"I am fine and I think you called them exactly right. Let's go meet mom and dad."

"Mom wanted to be here too but dad made her stay. She is just as excited about you as they were. Come on." She led me into the cabin and even if it wasn't empty, I would have recognized them as her parents. All of the girls had their mother's good looks and their father's penetrating eyes. As we neared their table, mom couldn't stand it anymore and jumped up and surrounded me with her arms.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking care of Nat. I was so scared for you two. But the FBI man told us that she couldn't have been with a better person and now that you are going to be my son-in-law, I couldn't be more thrilled. Come sit down and meet Nat's father. Gresh, this is Jeff; Jeff this is my husband, Gresham Crawford." Some bells rang in my head but I could determine why. He reached out his hand and shook mine while his eyes never left mine. I was sure I never met him but somehow he was familiar. I also understood immediately that he was indeed the power behind his wife's bubbly front.

"It is a pleasure to meet you sir. It is a little late, but may I have the hand of your daughter in marriage?"

He broke out in a huge smile and laugh. "I just knew that you were going to do something like that Jeff. I don't know how I knew, but I felt it coming on. And yes, I would be pleased for you to marry Natalie. She needs someone just like you. Welcome to the family. And I am not 'sir,' I am just Gresh. Before we sit down, let's go get the ladies a coffee and a sweet roll. We had to get up so early to catch the bus and we didn't have time for breakfast. But that is the way it is when your life is filled with women."

Momma said, "Hush Gresh, you will give him the wrong impression of us."

He smiled and said, "I don't think so. I think that Nat briefed him a little and in about ten minutes, he is going to feel right at home. Come on Jeff."

I followed him to the concession counter and we ordered several things and waited for them to be warmed up.

He looked at me and asked, "Have you figured it out yet?"

"No, but the tingle is right there trying to latch onto something."

"Remember fifteen years ago, you had just been promoted to area analyst and there was another merger..."

"And you were the manager of that other agency! Gresh was his name but I never met you."

"No, we didn't meet. They moved me to another nameless faceless agency where I stayed for another ten years and then retired. That was just before you got snookered. I knew about you from the merger; your reputation was already solid and I have kept my eye on you ever since. I'm surprised that they retired you; there was no reason to."

"It turns out that there was a reason but it was a backward reason. It was the same reason that got Natalie married to John."

"No kidding; this is new. When we get up to the village, we need to get private and have a talk."

"I think that would be good. But tell me, does Natalie and the others know about you?"

"No, they don't; they think I was just another government paper pusher. When I retired, I went to work for a bank as an economist and that is what I do now. I'm still in the network although I hear that it is changing. Maybe you know a little about that."

"A little. We'll talk later but if you don't mind, I think that it is time for Natalie to be part of the discussion too."

"If you think so, then that will be fine. I'm sure the others can cope for themselves for awhile."

We carried the coffee and sweet rolls back to where Natalie and her mom were talking. The first thing mom said was, "Gresh, they are going to stay up here. They have found a place about twenty miles from the lake and are going to raise cherries. Isn't that wonderful? We can be here in a day to see them and the grandbabies as soon as they get busy and have some. It looks like it will be awhile for the other two."

"Yes, dear; that will be wonderful." I now heard the voice that I recognized as a man in control but who let the others wear the clothes. "Where are the other two?"

"Who knows? Donna is probably fucking the captain of the boat and Cindy is probably having her pussy licked by some cute young thing." Just then, the two girls came inside and sat down and started on the sweet rolls.

"Will we be in time for lunch when we arrive?" Donna asked.

I replied, "Yes, Donna; we arranged for a special lunch to be prepared just for you." Nat reached over and pinched my thigh but she giggled anyway.

Cindy asked, "Will Heather be at the boat when we arrive?"

Natalie replied, "I doubt it. She is running the bookstore for me today. She works for me."

"No kidding. Have you fucked her yet?"

"No, but with your attitude, I am surprised that she is fucking you. She's a great girl."

"Yes and she is great in bed too. You need to try her, sis."

"She's too hung up on you, snit. You need to treat her better or you will be licking your own pussy soon."

Momma cut in, "Girls, let's let it go. I am sure that Cindy will be happy to see Heather and that everything will be alright."

Everyone smiled at momma. She was indeed a piece of work I thought to myself. Natalie then started telling them about all of the things that were going on at the village and reminded them that it wasn't a resort, but a piece of history that people used to get totally away from the world and relax. Gresh and I smiled at each other as if to say, "Thank God. I love it."

A few minutes later, Donna got up and said, "Excuse me; there is guy outside I want to get to know." For some reason, I had the feeling that she was talking about Sheila's husband. I saw her approach a single guy about the right age who wore a dour look on his face. It disappeared the moment that Donna said something to him. Natalie must have seen it too as she winked at me. I smiled back at her.

We just talked and got to know each other better and I did feel comfortable with them. We talked about mundane things as I had with my parents before they died. The truth was that Gresh and momma were only a few years older than I was. Gresh was about fifty five and momma was about fifty although she looked forty. And I was going to marry their twenty eight year old daughter. Donna was about twenty five and Cindy was probably twenty. I felt that the rush of the initial greetings were wearing off and everyone was reverting to their day-to-day personality. Cindy certainly had after Natalie had warned her about losing Heather. I wasn't sure about Donna but she was certainly entertaining Sheila's husband.

I talked about the green house that we had just ordered and our plans for the property we hoped would be our home. Momma talked about San Francisco but I saw that she was really groping for an identity with her girls virtually out of the nest. Gresh was just comfortable in his own skin. I liked that and knew that we were going to get along very well. I was looking forward to talking to him about our common history and felt that Natalie would like that too. We had all been in the same goldfish bowl and we all shared some things that no outsider would understand.

We spent the rest of the trip like that. They had sent the small bus down for the pick up because there were only a few of us. Surprisingly, Sheila was the driver. We loaded our things and as we left, Sheila asked me to do the introduction again. It felt a little odd but I did it. We had already talked to the family about the village but the other four people were new. Donna was sitting with Sheila's husband. Sheila and he had shared a brief very dispassionate kiss at the dock and that was all. Donna was standing nearby and introduced herself to Sheila shortly afterwards.

1...345678