An Incredibly Hot Bath

Story Info
Caught masturbating in the bath, by my sister.
1.9k words
4.41
61.3k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MattBates
MattBates
17 Followers

I was desperate for a girlfriend. 18 years old and I'd never even got to first base. I was always a bit awkward in the presence of females and having been to an all-boys school, had very little contact with members of the opposite sex. Consequently I spent a lot of time jerking off. First thing in the morning when I woke up with the inevitable tent pole, or before I went to sleep, fantasising about Emma, the girl (well, 25 year old woman) next door.

Practically speaking, having three siblings (an older brother and two sisters) a mother and a step-father lurking around the house, masturbation was mostly a functional affair and to be fair, ejaculation was quickly and easily achieved.

On the rare occasion the house was empty, I would take the opportunity to indulge in that most enjoyable of pastimes, a long, slow wank. Sometimes lying naked on my bed, staring at women with natural breasts and hair between their legs, in a dog-eared porno mag. (This was long before the days of internet porn and shaved pussies).

But my favourite way to masturbate was in a hot bath. This of course depended on there being enough hot water in the tank.

This particular day I was in luck, everyone had gone out after a quick wash, or in my slob of a brother's case, not bothering to wash at all. I turned on the taps, my cock already stiff in anticipation. Not having a girlfriend this was, sadly, as exciting as it got. I lowered myself into the steaming, hot bath. I'd learnt to make it as hot as I could bear, otherwise I'd end up in lukewarm water, which wasn't the best environment for an orgasm. The hot water also helped my cock and balls swell to their maximum size and naturally the more engorged I was, the better it felt.

I slid my soapy hands slowly up and down the shaft of my erect penis, creating a lather, peeling back my foreskin and caressing the rim of my helmet. Expertly, and I had certainly achieved expert status, I varied the speed and pressure, squeezing my shaft and gently caressing my shiny tip. I could have cum in a matter of seconds had I wanted, but I'd learnt the art of stopping myself just before ejaculating. I reckon on a good day I could edge for about half an hour.

I'd probably been edging for about 10 minutes, when I heard the front door being opened.

"Anyone home?" A voice called out. It was my sister.

Alice was just over a year older than me, and dare I say it, she was hot.

My friends all wanted to get inside her knickers.

I confess, I'd had more than the occasional inappropriate thought myself, especially when she was wearing her tight pyjamas or skimpy nighty. It was impossible not to stare at her firm round buttocks and curvy young breasts, which were, as my friends often remarked, "Fucking great tits!"

I'm sure she'd caught me stealing a look on numerous occasions, but to be fair she'd never objected. In fact, sometimes I was sure she was deliberately leaning across me, or bending down, so it was difficult not to take in the view.

"Hello! Anybody there?" She called out, as she started up the stairs.

I didn't answer. Should I say anything?

The bathroom door was unlocked.

What if she came in and caught me? The idea made my head swim.

Would she be shocked, disgusted, amused...aroused?

I decided to keep quiet. My heart pounded with excitement as my hand slid up and down the shaft of my cock. The possibility of my sister catching me masturbating in the bath was exhilarating.

The floorboards creaked as she approached the door. I held my breath.

I stopped stroking in case she heard the water splashing. I lay there, the palm of my hand wrapped around my pulsating pole, still allowing my thumb to slide gently over my swollen tip.

I was desperate for her to come in and catch me.

My pulse raced as the sound of her footsteps grew louder, then stopped. I held my breath, there was a click and the door handle turned. My heart skipped a beat.

Alice appeared in the doorway. Initially she didn't notice me, waving her hand in front of face, no doubt surprised by the steamy atmosphere. I just lay there, motionless, hand on cock, waiting for her to see me.

She turned her head and shrieked, taking a step backwards.

"Jesus, Adam, you scared the shit out of me! I thought everyone was out. You could have given me a heart atta..."

She paused and her eyes widened. "Oh my God!" She gawped. "Are you playing with yourself?"

I blushed, violently.

"Ha! you're lucky it wasn't Mum!" She laughed.

It wasn't quite the erotic moment I'd imagined, I was just embarrassed.

I felt my cock, wilt in my hand.

"Mind if I pee?" She asked, as if it were a perfectly normal situation "I'm busting".

I shook my head.

She moved over to the toilet and unashamedly pulled down her jeans and knickers, revealing her dark bush, then sat down and peed.

I felt the blood rushing away from my face and back to my cock.

"Don't mind me. She smiled. You carry on!"

"Carry on?" I asked uncertainly.

"Yeah". She replied. "In fact...mind if I watch?"

"Huh?" I was stunned, but thrilled by the idea.

I've always wondered how boys play with themselves." She explained.

"What... seriously?' I

She nodded, eagerly.

"Erm, ok..." I murmured, my voice quivering with excitement.

"Well, go on then." She urged me.

Apprehensively I began to slide my hand up and down my cock.

"Feel nice? She asked.

I nodded.

She tore off some loo roll, wiped the residual pee from her pussy, stood up and pulled up her knickers. Then she kicked off her jeans, closed the toilet lid and sat down. Her knickers were white and quite sheer, so I could still make out her dark furry triangle through the material. Leaning back against the wall she drew her feet up onto the seat, hands on knees with her legs slightly apart. It was a delicious view.

With this added visual stimulation, I soon overcame my self-consciousness. The thumb and forefinger of my left hand clamped firmly around the base of my cock, the other fingers cupping and massaging my balls. My right hand moved slowly up and down the length, gently caressing the rim of my shiny engorged helmet, coating my meaty rod with the pre-cum dribbling freely from the tip.

The pleasure was unlike anything I'd experienced before. Alice watching, and clearly enjoying watching, me masturbate was unreal. Her legs had opened a touch wider, whether deliberately or not I wasn't sure, but the sight of her furry young pussy nestling inside her knickers was wonderful.

But it wasn't just her pussy through her panties that was attracting my gaze. The steam was making her blouse cling to her tits and what's more, she was braless. Her nipples were clearly visible through the moist cotton clinging to her skin. The sight of her hairy cunt and pert breasts, semi-visible through her damp clothes was awesome. My head span.

Alice's eyes followed the movement of my hand, watching attentively, as it slid slowly up and down the shaft of my cock and caressed the rim of my helmet.

"I didn't realise your dick was so big!"

"Is not that big?" I replied coyly.

"Well it looks pretty big to me!" She laughed.

My balls felt like they were going to explode. I stopped stroking, if I hadn't I'd have ejaculated there and then. It felt SO good, I wanted to hang things out as long as I could.

"Awww, don't stop!" Alice pleaded.

"If I don't, I'll cum." I explained.

"Good! I want to see you cum." She declared.

I noticed her hand had dropped from her knee and was resting on her inner thigh, tantalisingly close to her pussy. She in turn noticed me staring at her hand, she must have also noticed the eager, hopeful expression on my face.

She smiled impishly, paused for a moment, then ran her fingertips provocatively over her moist panties.

"Oh, wow!" I gasped.

She flashed me her 'Aren't I naughty?' grin, which I knew well, from those occasions she was up to something particularly mischievous, then began to rub herself through her knickers, moving her fingers in small circular motions, over and around her clitoris.

"You too!" She insisted, nodding in the direction of my cock. "I want to see you cum."

Her breathing became noticeably heavier, as her fingers moved faster, and pressed harder.

As Alice kneaded her pussy through knickers, my hand slid up and down my hot, rigid pole.

I didn't want the excitement to end, but I wanted to cum, desperate to shoot my load and eager to see Alice's reaction. The anticipation was electrifying, the pleasure almost unbearable.

Alice's hand worked its way inside her knickers. She fingered herself more and more frantically, letting out intermittent moans of delight. Her hand moved further south, stretching the waistband of her panties outwards and downwards, revealing her neat triangle of soft dark curls and her plump, fleshy mound. She slid one finger then another along her moist slit, easing her pussy lips apart, her fingertips gliding up and over her clit.

My eyes traced every movement, watching avidly as her fingers nimbly explored her glistening pink folds. I was mesmerised, virtually drooling at the sight and sound of my naughty, incredibly horny,sister fingering herself.

She used her other hand to ease her knickers down, pulling one foot free, allowing her to spread her slender, shapely legs.

All the time she continued to watch me, as I caressed my hard, pulsating penis.

I was on the brink. I squeezed myself hard, in a desperate attempt to stop myself.

"I'm going to cum". I panted. An almost painful surge of pleasure coursed through my loins, my balls turned to rock and a jet of sticky white jiz spurted from my swollen tip.

Alice rubbed her clit feverishly with her left hand and pushed two fingers of her right hand deep inside her tight, wet, hole.

"Cool!" She gasped, appreciatively at the fountain of spunk. Wave after wave of hot mess cascaded from my cock, splashing across my belly and chest.

Alice's fingers slid in and out of her hot, wet, cunt. Her body tensed and her eyes closed.

"Oh my God!" she gasped. She seemed to lose control of her body, which began to judder, and shake, her knees jerked upwards towards her chest.

Her breathing was almost feverish. A look of pure ecstasy danced across her face as her entire body stiffened and she released a deep, animal like, groan of delight.

Eventually her spasms subsided, and she leant back against the wall, with a satisfied smile.

It was the first time I'd seen a girl cum, and it was spectacular.

I lay in the warm, water, covered in a gluey mess, a dreamlike grin on my face.

Alice sat on the loo, legs open, her puffy pink lips gaping slightly, moist and glistening.

Her nipples still hard...unlike my cock which had sagged into a semi-erect state.

"Wow!" I breathed heavily, my heart still pounding with excitement. "That was amazing!"

Alice sighed contentedly, then stood up, collected her garments and opened the door.

She looked down at me, lying naked in my tub of cum filled water.

"Next time, you really must remember to lock the door, you never know who might burst in." She laughed.

"Well..." I grinned." I guess that depends on who's home."

"Yeah, I suppose it does." She smiled back, knowingly, then turned and exited the bathroom her bare buttocks swivelling seductively as she disappeared from view.

"So... next time."I smiled to myself.

MattBates
MattBates
17 Followers