An Indecent Business Proposal

Story Info
Would your wife sell her body to save your home.
2.4k words
4.22
32.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony090909
tony090909
1,516 Followers

"What do you think I should wear?" my wife asked.

"It's up to you," I shrugged. "Something business like, but which doesn't hide the fact that you're an attractive woman. We need this meeting to be a success and I've seen Graham looking at you, so we need to exploit every small advantage we have".

Karen gave me a disapproving look, "I'm not going looking like a slut."

"And that's not what I'm suggesting; anything too blatant would be counterproductive, he'd see through it, but this meeting is vital. This is the only interest we've had, lose it and our firm will go under, we will have to sell this house and move to something much smaller."

I didn't like to think about the consequences if this deal fell through. I moved up behind her and put my arms round her.

"Dress like the smart, confident woman you are, just add a touch more sex appeal to it on this occasion. Graham would like that and so would I. Knowing you're sat there in your best lingerie, including stockings and suspenders will give both of us a boost, and probably Graham as well."

"He's not going to see them," Karen protested.

"True, but if we clinch the deal, then when we get back home I'm going to make damn sure I see them."

A few hours later we were in Graham's office. It was on the second floor of an modern office unit on the outskirts of an industrial estate. The view was across the flat roofs of single storey industrial units with the low grey cloud adding to the nondescript scene.

I glanced at Karen and although she was trying to hide it, I could see that she was nervous. In truth we both were - there was so much that hinged on this meeting.

She had chosen to wear a tight knee length black skirt and a white blouse which was just see-through enough for you to get a clear sense of the lacy black bra she was wearing. It gives you some idea of how conservative Karen is that wearing a coloured bra under a white blouse is something she would normally consider too blatant.

Her underwear was completed by lacy black panties and a suspender belt with lace topped stockings. She had on a pair of reasonably high heels which enhanced and emphasised the pleasing shape of her legs. She had a bit more make-up on than usual, but not excessively so - neither of us is keen on caked on make-up.

Graham and I were both wearing dark business suits and ties, so it was a completely formal business meeting. His desk was impressively clear of paperwork, the only item was the proposal which we had put to him.

I'd met him a year of so earlier at a charity event and had had only limited contact with him since, but, casting around for options, I had realised that he might just be the investor we were looking for.

I knew he was in his early fifties, so about ten years older than me and some fifteen years older than Karen. He ran two businesses from units on this estate and had an interest in several others. In truth he looked the part of the successful businessman, partly because he was lucky to be one of those men who looked more distinguished with age and Karen had seen him at the gym, so although he was carrying one or two extra pounds, he was actually in very good shape.

My sales pitch was concise and to the point. I gave the best possible spin to our proposal and Karen chipped in with several points which hopefully made it clear that she was actively involved in the business and not just there to make up the numbers. Graham listened to us in silence, then leaned forward.

"The business case is painfully thin," he said, opening the proposal and running briefly through some of the figures. "The best case scenario is very little profit for all the time and effort that's involved. It's not difficult to work out that you have tried others with a more direct interest in this line of work, but been turned down."

There was a pause and I could feel my heart pumping and the realisation that we were looking at another refusal. He continued.

"Normally I would say no, but there is one aspect that interests me." He looked directly at me, then at Karen. "I'll accept your proposal, but it's completely conditional on one thing - I get to have sex with Karen."

"You mean..." I stuttered.

"I mean that if I get to fuck her now, then afterwards I will sign the contract." I looked at Karen and like me she was speechless.

"I'll leave you alone and give you five minutes to discuss my proposal, but it's a one-off unrepeatable offer. If you turn me down that's it, the deal is off."

He stood up and left the room. Karen and I looked at each other. If the circumstances were different we would have just picked up our things and left, but the stakes were too high for that, we stood to lose too much.

I waited for Karen to say something, but nothing was forthcoming, so, rather lamely, I asked her what she thought. She turned it back on me and asked me what I thought.

"It's your body, so it's what you think that's important." That might have been true, but it also made it clear that I wasn't rejecting Graham's proposal. Karen looked away and was clearly thinking. I was the only man she had ever slept with, which only added to the dilemma she was facing. She turned back to me.

"Alright, I'll do it, but you'll have to emphasise to Graham that it's a one-off and that he is sworn to secrecy and must never tell anyone."

The remaining couple of minutes seemed to stretch out forever, but finally Graham came back in and sat down again.

"We accept," I said. "But you have to confirm that it is a one-off and you will never tell anyone about it."

"No problem with that," Graham said briskly. "It's a one-off and I've absolutely no intention of telling anyone. But there is one more thing on my part - the sex will have to be bareback, I'm not going to use a condom."

I looked at Karen and she bit her lip in a gesture which signalled her anxiety. She nodded her head briefly and said OK. Graham allowed himself a quiet smile, locked the room door, then moved across to the window and drew the blinds.

"Stand up please." He moved behind Karen, unzipped her skirt, then tugged firmly, so that it fell to the floor and pooled round her feet. Next he turned her to face him and calmly unbuttoned her blouse. I thought he was going to remove it, but he left it gaping open. His eyes roamed approvingly across her 36D breasts, the thin lace of her bra doing nothing to hide her erect nipples and large, dark areola.

"Bend over the desk."

That was quite a sight - my wife bent over, stockings and suspenders on display, the shape of her bottom perfectly emphasised by the lacy black Brazilian knickers she was wearing. I adjusted the horribly constricted feeling in the front of my trousers and suddenly realised that I was fully erect.

Graham had removed his tie and I expected him to simply take his prick out and mount Karen. Instead he calmly undressed until he was completely naked, then he moved behind her. Grabbing hold of the waistband of her knickers he pulled them down, so they fell to the floor.

His hand delved between her legs. There was no sound from Karen, but a slight adjustment in her stance signalled the fact that he was touching her intimately. There was something approximating to a grunt of approval, then he put his hand round the base of his cock and moved in closer.

Graham's body blocked my view and I have to admit that I moved the chair slightly and leaned to one side so that I had a better view. I still couldn't see properly, but he moved into Karen and her muffled gasp made it clear that he had penetrated her.

He began to shaft her with slow deliberate strokes. It was odd watching the clenching and unclenching of Graham's buttocks as he fucked my wife. It felt a bit like watching a private porn movie, though I did notice there was very little sound from Karen. Normal lovemaking would have drawn some gasps and groans from her, but now there was almost nothing. That seemed a clear sign of her reluctant involvement.

Karen was down on her elbows with her palms flat on the table. At that angle the lights kept reflecting off her wedding ring, emphasising that she was a married woman and from today I would no longer be the only man who fucked her.

Graham picked up the pace, then he reached under her body and began to fondle her breasts. He clearly liked what he felt because he reached into the middle of her back and unfastened her bra. Reaching under her again, he pushed her bra out of the way and grabbed hold of her tits.

"Lovely," he exclaimed, clearly enjoying the feel of her full, firm breasts. Finally his hands moved back to grip her hips. The speed and urgency of his thrusts increased and I realised he was going to cum. I could see Karen's tits swaying and slapping against her and hear the insistent sounds of a cock in a wet pussy. Suddenly he grabbed hold of Karen's hair, pulling her head back so I had a clear view of her face. She gave a muffled cry of surprise, her eyes widening as the involuntary spasms of Graham's body made it clear that he was cumming deep inside her.

He collapsed across her and lay there breathing heavily. After a short while he straightened up and told Karen she could get dressed. She dressed hurriedly, avoiding eye contact with me. Graham took his time, but once he was fully dressed he drew the blinds and returned to his desk.

He picked up a pen, signed the contract at the required three places, then passed it to me. Anyone watching from this point on would have thought it was a routine business meeting. There was no attempt to kiss Karen goodbye, or indeed any reference to the intimacy which had taken place, he simply thanked us for coming, opened the door and ushered his out.

The lift was waiting, so we used that and as soon as the doors closed I asked Karen if she was alright. She said she was and I began to apologise for what had happened. She cut me short, saying could we leave the discussion for now.

The drive home didn't take long and was completed in silence. I used the rear view mirror to glance occasionally at the signed contract on the back seat which saved our home and guaranteed our future.

I opened the side door and we stepped into our kitchen. I was putting the keys away when Karen said something very quietly. I turned to face her and she was biting her lip nervously.

"What was that?" I asked. She avoided eye contact and looked down and to one side.

"He made me cum," she said, her voice lacking any emotion. "How awful is that? He made me have sex with him and I enjoyed it."

"You enjoyed it?"

"When he was undressing me I realised that I was aroused and my pussy was becoming wet, and when he came that took me over the top and I came at the same time."

"But you were silent!"

"I had to be, we were in a works building and I didn't want people to hear me. What sort of a slut would they think I was? Anyway keeping quiet made it worse in a way; bottling up the feelings just concentrated them." She paused, then moved closer and looked me full in the face.

"He fired a huge load into me. My knickers are soaked in sperm and when we were walking out to the car I could feel it running down my thighs."

I thought guiltily of the erection I had been nursing since this episode began and of the copious amounts of pre-cum which had leaked from my cock and which were staining my undies.

"Take me upstairs and fuck me. Please." Karen begged. I couldn't help myself, I pushed my hand up her skirt and felt her sticky thighs and soaking wet knickers.

Upstairs I hurriedly drew the curtains and undressed. At my request Karen left her stockings and suspenders on, then laid back on the bed with her legs spread. I grabbed a couple of photos, so we had a record of her freshly fucked pussy, her cunt lips still gaping from the passage of Graham's cock and her bush matted by a mixture of her love juices and Graham's spunk.

I'm afraid the novelty of the situation was too much for me. The slick sensation of Karen's lustful pussy was one thing, but the knowledge that it was caused by another man's sperm was genuinely mind-blowing. I didn't last long, a series of thrusts, then I groaned and swore as an unstoppable orgasm overtook me and I added several jets of sperm to the load already in my wife's cunt.

* * * * *

Two weeks later

Karen turned onto her side in our bed and looked at me. I realised she was going to say something, so I turned to face her. She cupped my balls in her soft, warm hand, a move which she knows I like.

"Can I tell you something, I need to be honest with you, but please don't be angry." I simply said OK, and she paused before continuing.

"When you were out on Thursday night there was a drama on TV which showed an older man having sex with a married woman. You didn't really see much, but it made me think of that afternoon with Graham. I unbuttoned my jeans and played with myself until I came quite explosively. I don't want to have sex again with Graham, I really don't, but the thought just came into my head. I'm sorry."

I sighed and kissed my wife tenderly on the lips.

"There's no need to apologise because I need to be honest with you. I jerked myself off the other day thinking about Graham coming round here, taking you upstairs and fucking you in this bed and then it being my turn to fuck you afterwards."

tony090909
tony090909
1,516 Followers