All Comments on 'An Indecent Business Proposal'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitover 2 years ago

That exquisite feeling, entering the wife when her pussy is already full of another man's cum, there's nothing like it! Thanks for the story, hope there is more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awful. Both of them. And this Graham prick, too.

63luckyman63luckymanover 2 years ago

Nicely done. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A well-told story. I hope there will be more parts. I especially liked the depiction of her reaction to the scene on the tv show, that somewhat parallels her situation.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

I guess the answer to the question at the beginning is a "YES". In reality I also think it is a yes. Both husband and wife have to be understanding and secure in their relationship. Very good story. 5 stars.

brackenhillbrackenhillover 2 years ago

A friend of mine confessed to a situation exactly like this and so very well written

BuddySInghBuddySInghover 2 years ago

Loved it. The power of the investor over the couple. My dad was in business and many a time he was made offers like this and he took many of them, including one where my favorite biology teacher who, I fancied a lot was fucked by him in the presence of her hubby who wanted a huge loan. And he got it. She was stripped naked and fucked in all holes for almost 3 days.

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

A new, to me, and slightly different twist on the "fuck your wife for a signature" LW sub genre. In so many of these stories the wife becomes a total slut or at least a slut to the seducer. I find this a more realistic and a more likeable effort. Five stars.

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

P.S. A worthy return story. Glad to see you still submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story was very imaginatively conceived and masterfully crafted.

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟) ❤❤! Excellent.

This is a wife sex story, and a romantic story, and a story about post traumatic issues a couple has to deal with.

I am glad a came across this particular story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written, I hope there is a follow up to come!

robertjohnrobertjohnover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed that. An old theme, OK, but well written. I hope you write more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found your story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It got right down to business and was quite realistic. My wife’s eyes always light up when she finds an ‘indecent proposal’ story!

Several things we really liked about this story were: 1) the wife actually orgasmed when she was fucked by the investor, 2) she later masturbated to a TV show about a similar situation, 3) the hubby had a premature ejaculation doing sloppy seconds, and 4) he jacked off fantasizing about his wife fucking Graham again!

Without hitting the reader over the head with it, you made it clear that both the husband and the wife took immense pleasure by her getting the contract signed. My wife believes that most wives who do this actually end up enjoying it. (Mother Nature intended for women to enjoy sex with the most Alpha male available.)

And I know most husbands are voyeur enough to enjoy seeing their wives pleasured by another man. If a couple is desperate for financial help - that just gives them the reason to do the forbidden.

When we were 20-year old newlyweds we wanted to start a dude ranch in the Rocky Mountains near where we grew up. We had a business plan that showed it could be profitable if we could lease a homebase near the National Forest where we could do the trail rides. My wife had won beauty contests in high school and also had a good head for business.

One attractive, middle-aged, wealthy rancher offered us an indecent proposal and we took him up on it. My wife slept over night at his place two nights a week for the next two years. Sometimes they would invite me to watch. He took her from ‘shy wife’ to ‘lusty wife’. She learned to suck, fuck, and cum with enthusiasm in many different positions. He was a very heavy cummer so, she got over her squeamishness and learned to love taking his load on her face, tits or bareback in her pussy.

After that, his businesses in town prospered. So, he moved into a nearby city, and got married. He leased us his homestead for a nominal fee on a 20-year lease.

My wife firmly believes that any young, attractive wife should give serious consideration to lucrative indecent offers. It is a shame that monogamy causes so many new businesses to fail. A wife’s pussy can be the best ‘working ass-et’ that a couple can have to launch a business.

If more wives would fuck investors the economy would be buzzing along nicely! And wives would be more satisfied!

Great story! Please write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well written. I agree with commentator who suggested a sequel or aftermath story.

DrkmanDrkman12 months ago

Please don't stop now. Something has awakened inside of her. Just hope next time there is a risk of getting pregnant.

ciaopiciaopi4 months ago

grezt story.. too bad it's too short

you should rewrite it

greylensman02greylensman024 months ago

I really liked this, as with so many of your stories. It pushes so many buttons for me. I love the set up. I just wish you had spent a bit more time on the decision making part of the story. The bit where hubby maybe pushes the wife to agree a bit more. And then a bit longer with the Alpha taking his time and enjoying the wife in front of hubby, so it was clear they were both paying for this. I really expected a sequel! Thanks for sharing, as always.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69713 months ago

That was all of your stars. I enjoyed this one. I just don’t understand you not continuing the series. I realize all of your stories involve the same two characters just different scenarios. You should go in and put all of the stores in order of date writen so they make a little more sense to the reader And maybe go back and do more chapters as a continuation of the same story not making these a one time event.

sbmcruisesbmcruise8 days ago

The sex was way too abbreviated. He should have asked for a complete night, a weekend or even periodic sessions. The description of the sex itself was way too simplistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...