An Indecent Proposal for Anna

Story Info
An offer of a sexual adventure to Anna.
1k words
3.37
8.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna,

I crave your presence. The sound of your voice, your laughter, the sparkle in your eyes all bring such joy to me. I feel that there is a simple intimacy between us born of our long friendship. Spending time with you on your visits to Auckland is a wonderful experience.

I also have a strong sexual attraction to you. I recognise that this is not reciprocated. I would not wish to lose our friendship and I do understand that you do not wish to do anything that would endanger your relationship with C----and I don't wish to precipitate a crisis with N----.

I do desire to enjoy a level of physical intimacy with you. I will accept your limits in this respect. If that cannot go beyond the privilege of holding your hand and perhaps, at your invitation, kissing you then that is how it shall be.

I am not suggesting that we engage in a fully-fledged sexual affair. There was a time when I harboured the dream that you would be my mistress. I envisaged flying you to Auckland for a rendezvous with me... When I say "Mistress" I mean that in both senses of the word.

Anna, I see you as a very strong woman, I mean that in terms of your physicality and in respect of your mental and emotional strength as well. So, in my wild imaginings you are the dominant player in our game. I provide a luxurious environment in which you feel safe, relaxed and I strive to serve you physically and emotionally during our limited time together. You have some experience of what I refer to from the occasion when I was your "Valet".

In the present circumstances I seek to provide you with a sexual experience, that is new and exciting to you, in which you are in control, and which does not involve any sexual contact with me.

I enjoy doing things for you both at a distance and in person. I enjoy that I can elicit an excited gasp at my suggestions. I desire to facilitate your exploration and enjoyment of aspects of your sexuality that you might not otherwise engage with.

PROPOSAL:

Fly to Auckland mid-week, I will arrange pickup at the airport to transport you to DeBretts. It would be excellent if you could stay overnight, however, if not, then we will work out a suitable time frame for activities. We will meet in the longue and take our promenade through the Britomart precinct. We will procure you more perfume. You can sample gins at Alma.

We will return to the hotel suite. I will be your valet, I would draw your bubble bath and undress you. I am clear and accept that I would not touch you intimately. I would prepare you for the bubble bath by washing you in the shower. Once you are settled into the bath, I would bring you a glass of champagne. I could kneel beside the bath and massage your feet, caress you as you direct. What music would you like to be playing?

After the bath I would dry you and assist you with dressing if that's what you wish. I would suggest that a robe would be sufficient. I would also like to see you in some of the clothes from the Iconic.

If you are peckish, we would order room service.

I would continue to provide any physical service you require. I will refer to you as ma'am. I want you to understand that you are in charge. I want you to explore that. Be capricious, use me as you see fit, tease and deny me. Exert and enjoy your power.

I want you to be dominant and enjoy it. So that you understand the power I see in you I offer the following acts of my subjugation to you: At your whim you may use me as your toilet, stand over me and let your golden rain fall on me and into my mouth.

To truly demonstrate to you that you are the dominant then you may choose to peg me, violate my anus with a strap on. To be clear, this is not something that I have done before or necessarily think I will physically enjoy. I know I will enjoy you doing this to me, if you enjoy doing it.

If you have other or preferred ways in which to assert your dominance, then I would be delighted to demonstrate my willingness. Would you care to spank me? Choke me? The above however is merely a way to demonstrate to you how I see you -- so strong and assertive. The sexual experience that I wish to offer you is something else.

There are 2 aspects, the choice is yours, I would be delighted if you wished to indulge in both.

THE FUCKING MACHINE.

You would receive the relentless thrusts of the machine in the positions you determine. I will facilitate by positioning the machine to suit your desire. You may wish to be on your hands and knees with the machine powered dildo penetrating you from behind. You can control the speed of the thrusts. Do you think you would squirt? That would be so beautiful, I would love to taste that.

The Machine has different dildo's that can be attached, you can select the size (length and girth) you like. You could recline on your back on the bed, propped up on pillows, legs splayed open and the machine entering you -- would Ma'am like the magic wand held on her clitoris?

THE ESCORT.

I have described to you my escapade with 2 escorts who are genuinely a lesbian couple. It was spectacular and wonderful. Lucy & Estelle are now based in Hamilton. There are of course other options.

The arrangement would be for a suitable woman to meet us at the hotel at an agreed time for the purpose of a sexual encounter with you. I would observe, if allowed, providing whatever facilitation -- from champagne to toys that may be required. You would be in control of the progression of this event. From kissing and touching on the couch to a beautiful woman on her knees between your thighs, her tongue in you?

The choice of companion would be yours I would suggest the NZ Girls website, Auckland girls, services for women, or bisexual category.

Does this interest you?

All matters are negotiable, I look forward to discussing.