Lisa and Maddie Pt. 01

Story Info
Lisa Ann has retired from porn and needs to find a new home.
1.6k words
4.2
22.7k
34

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,164 Followers

45-year-old Pornstar Lisa Ann has retired from the adult industry and was living as normal of a life that a retired pornstar could live. Lisa and her 18-year-old daughter, Maddie, lived together in a nice apartment, but Lisa was running out of money very quickly, and was worried about supporting her and Maddie's rich lifestyle. Maddie was 18 had a petite body, straight black hair like her mom, a natural c cup breasts and a toned ass and thighs. One day Lisa received an email from an unknown sender. It said, Lisa, I know this is going to sound fake, but I know your money troubles and I have a place for you and your daughter to live in exchange for your 'talents'. From, J. Also enclosed in the email was the address, which Lisa looked up and the house was in Northern California and was massive on a 25-acre forested property. It also appeared there was a large pool and hot tub. This J clearly has a lot of money Lisa thought to herself.

Lisa was skeptical of the offer at first. However, she knew that Maddie and her needed somewhere to stay. She sent an email back which read, J, I have considered your offer and would like to meet you at your property before we make a deal. I can make it up this weekend. Lisa. After receiving a response from the mysterious "J", Lisa informed Maddie to the situation and how if this visit went well, they would have a new home. Maddie was disappointed that she would be leaving her friends behind, but was happy that she would not be homeless. Lisa left to make the long trip.

Upon arriving at the mansion, Lisa was met by a guard at the entrance gate who told her to go up the driveway and into the house. As she drove up the long straight driveway, there was a small forest on the property, as well as surrounding it. After reaching the 3 story brick and stone house which easily dwarfed her apartment building, Lisa nervously walked up to the front door and knocked. Shortly after, a 5' 10", balding, middle aged man opened the door and said,

"Hello Lisa. I'm sorry about those creepy emails, but I'm very excited you came to see. My name is Jason or J in the emails. Please come inside."

They shook hands and Lisa followed him into the house. The interior was even more beautiful than the outside, staircases lead up to the second and third floors. At the back of the entrance room, was a door that looked very out of place, being a red velvet material with a gold door knob, unlike the rest of the doors which were made of wood or glass. Jason began to give her a tour of the house, showing her a master bedroom easily the size of the apartment Maddie and her shared.

By the end of the tour, Lisa's mouth hurt from hanging wide open the whole time. Jason asked her if she had any questions.

"What's behind the red velvet door?" Lisa asked.

Jason answered, "That's a surprise, should you choose to accept my offer. If you did so, you and your daughter would move in immediately and your work would start then too."

Lisa sighed and thought for a moment then said "This place is amazing, I couldn't say no."

"Excellent!" Jason replied and pulled out a phone and made a call. Lisa only heard half the conversation, but it sounded like a team of movers was heading to her apartment immediately to pick up Maddie and all of their belongings. "Well Lisa, let's go get started." Jason took her hand and lead her to the master bedroom.

After entering and closing the oak door, the man's hands explored Lisa's massive tits, her thighs, pussy and ass. He quickly undressed her until she was in her bra and panties. He then took his dick out. It was fairly average at about 6.5 inches long and average thickness. Lisa began to expertly suck him off. Jason undid her bra and exposed her large slightly saggy tits to the air. Then in another swift motion, he pulled her panties to the floor, exposing her trimmed pubes and tight pussy. He quickly went to work on it with his fingers, rubbing her clit and sliding one or two in at a time. Lisa then got up and laid back on the bed, legs spread wide. Jason guided his cock into her wet and surprisingly tight pussy. Lisa moaned in pleasure as Jason began to thrust into her.

"Harder baby I'm going to cum!" Lisa gasped in between moans. Soon she did, her vagina muscles clamping down on Jason's cock, which caused him to fill her wet hole with his cum. Lisa lay there for a second watching Jason, his cum nearing the entrance to her pussy and beginning to run down her ass.

"Lisa", Jason said "I'm looking forward to this relationship."

Lisa agreed. She hadn't had sex in a while and it was good to start again. She got up, with cum still dripping out of her and went into the shower to clean off. On one hand, she was excited to have a place to live worry free. On the other hand, she was sad about going back on the promise she made to Maddie about quitting the pornstar lifestyle as well as dragging Maddie away from her friends. As the water ran over Lisa and down into the king sized tub, Lisa began to feel better about the new life she had here.

The next day, Maddie arrived with the movers. Jason introduced himself and then let Maddie choose her room on the second floor. Maddie chose the second biggest and spent the rest of the day with her mom and Jason organizing her room and the master bedroom. At the end of the day Maddie sat on her bed next to Lisa, who was stoking Maddie's arm and telling her, "I know I promised you I was going to stop living this lifestyle, but I had to do this. I couldn't let us end up homeless. Besides, Jason is a pretty nice guy and he has a great pool. I'm sure you can get nice and tan out there". At the last part, Maddie let out a little laugh and nodded. Lisa continued "Besides, all I have to do is fuck him and we get to live in this amazing house".

Later that night, Maddie was on her laptop, just killing time before she went to bed. Suddenly she heard her mom moaning, which made Maddie sigh. She always hated when she heard her mom being fucked. Maddie also only watched porn a few times, with her mom being an incredibly famous porn star. Maddie had no desire to see her mom naked or let alone imagine it. Maddie also resented her mom for not giving her a more normal life. While Maddie thought this, her mom continued to moan loudly. Maddie sighed and left her room and went downstairs. On her way down she looked and saw the velvet door, and suddenly she was curious. She listened and her mom was still moaning like one of her films and Maddie knew she had time. She turned the knob and pushed it slightly. To her surprise the door opened. Maddie ducked inside and closed it behind her. The interior of the hall she found herself in had red walls and ceiling with a hardwood floor. Stairs lead down to a room below.

Maddie followed them and suddenly she was in a room she didn't think she would ever find herself in. Different sex toys of all different kinds and sizes lined each wall. There were dildos, butt plugs, anal beads, whips, switches, vibratos and double headed dildos. Some were small and others were over a foot and a half long. Scattered around the room were various other objects. Rope, mattresses and wood set up for BDSM use floor and ceiling rings to tie someone in place standing up, a sybian and 4 massive dildos on silver poles, each on a separate pedestal. The smallest of these was 18 inches long and 2.5 inches wide. The largest was 24 inches long and 4 inches wide. On the other side of the room was another hallway with 3 pink velvet doors on each side. Maddie had seen enough. She left the red room and went back the way she came, exiting the red velvet door and heading back to her room. She would rather listen to her mom be fucked like a slut than have a pretty good idea of what was happening to her. Lisa's moans continued to fill the house.

Lisa on the other hand was loving the new arrangement. She got somewhere to live for free and got some cock at the same time. This went through her mind as she bounced on Jason's cock. She felt it enter her tight pussy with each bounce while her large tits bounced each time. Lisa moaned louder. She knew Maddie didn't like it when she heard her having sex, but Lisa was a porn star and knew how to embrace her slutty side. Maddie was not nearly as experienced Lisa knew from hearing Maddie and her ex-boyfriend when they thought she was asleep. Lisa did not believe in hiding her sexuality, she continued to ride until her pussy was full of Jason's seed at which point she rolled off of him and cleaned up and then slept naked next to him for the night.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,164 Followers