All Comments on 'An Indecent Proposal'

by MellowJoe

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A sad story- wife leaves her husband right after saying the proposal was wrong. Didn’t turn out like she planned but she was ready & probably would’ve done it again if the opportunity presented itself. He was right in his actions. Unfortunately, the rich bastard paid nothing for destroying a marriage

ju8streadingju8streadingover 2 years ago

money isnt everything

lukeey90lukeey90over 2 years ago

I think jack is the lucky guy here ...john shows him what his wife would do for money and he gets to start afresh with a sum. And all this is before the kid's! He's a lucky guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What would it take not to care ? Most as bad as they wouldn’t want it to happen and hate it probably would look the other way for big life changing money

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please, please stop the back and forth shit. Totally ruins your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it wasn't just her money , she broke up the marrage .so he gets half

1959richard21959richard2over 2 years ago

Impressive twist on an old cliché.

Glad to give you 5⭐️s MrllowJoe.

Creativity and polished writing makes this story very entertaining.

Thank you 👏👏.

I'm

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The cuck 26thNCuck didn't like this story. Now if she would have fucked the rich guy, he would have given this story a five star rating, like he does on all cuck stories posted in LW. What a smuck! I think that idiot is missing a few brain cells.

WittonWittonover 2 years ago

This is a remarkably stupid story.

First: there is no character development. Everything we learn about the couple - which is practically nothing - is that they are conventional striving middle class twenty-somethings who are … not very bright or interesting (probably reflecting the author and his life experiences, or lack thereof. All they can think of is a house, then a bigger house and then maybe a family)

The idea that such a conventional woman is going to jump for the money is out of keeping with her personality - or the s it?

To the the author she violated some basic rule of fidelity - sexual fidelity - but in reality she adheres to theirs - follow the money.

The husband follows it as well - takes the money and runs.

Really, this is a half baked … something. The rich guy is implausible

The husband is plausibly rigid - and self righteous - and the wife is better off without him. Next time she can think things through a bit more before acting - not marrying another guy like this one for a start

Finally: these two (or rather the author) are a half century out of date When the original “Indecent Proposal” came out a million bucks was real money. It ain’t anymore

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Personally...I wouldn't have taken any of the money ......

teedeedubteedeedubover 2 years ago

The movie was better. I'd take all the money...........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A spin on Indecent Proposal the movie.

The ending was slightly better because the hub divorced her whereas in the movie the ending had them together again, despite Demi Moore's character taking the same track to the Money.

Of course all the critics thought the movie was all arty and o.k. because the predator was played by that nice Robert Redford and Ms Moore was all chic and classy and her husband was a bit of an arty wimp too.

So the hypocritical smart people in our society all ignored the fact that it was paid for sex and therefore he was the John and she was the whore. Something they'd have tut tutted about very loudly if it had been a $100 trick they were commenting on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why would a billionaire spent $1.4 million and then use her as a maid? Stupidest thing I've ever read.

p0keherp0keherabout 2 years ago

Ignore the negative comments. This was actually quite entertaining. She was a maid for the weekend. I would have never thought that. Haha. I did enjoy reading this. 5 stars.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

5 stars - the skanky slut got exactly what she deserved, for one of the stupidest reasons I have ever seen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1* for a very weak ending - billionaire gets away scotch free - idon't think so.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 years ago

How stupid is she...?

It doesn't matter what she *did*, it only mattered what she *would* have done.

As to his spending $1.4M, if you made $70/hr, based on your yearly salary, that would equate to $20... no skin off of him...

And from the billionaire's perspective, not like you could take him to court or make him look bad in the media. After all, he didn't pay her for sex.

What did she think trust was worth?

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 2 years ago

To the Anon from 13 days ago, why would he want revenge on the billionaire? The rich weirdo is doing a service by exposing idiots like Jill.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Cute Story. Some plans backfire. Thanks for writing.

LeontheKingLeontheKingalmost 2 years ago

Excellent, new twist to a old story.5*

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941almost 2 years ago

Great a husband with balls, she unfortunately showed her true colours so good riddance

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Totally "different" with surprises along the way. For what it is worth, I'd dump her as well. Getting half of a fortune would be good "salve" for a wounded pride. Great job, Author!

orion2bear2orion2bear2almost 2 years ago

The billianaire destroys lives in name of experiment he should be made to feel the pain

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Good story with good common sense from the husband. His decision made a lot of sense. Something she lacked. 5 BIG ONES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible ending, the asshole destroyed a marriage on a fucking whim, and the husband lets him off free and clear, same for the bodyguard.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

People blaming the rich guy have it all wrong. All he was doing was a proper diagnosis: she's a slut, move on with your life and find someone who won't fall for this line of bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent social experiment. How much money does it take to make a person a fool?

How much money does it take a person to forget love and act selfishly in greed?

of, are there really any good people people who can love unselfishly and be willing to do anything for the welfare of a spouse.

From the husbands perspective I wonder how he felt when he realized he was paid $500,000 compensation for being showed his wife was a selfish slut. My guess, he soon forgot about her, found a real woman and lived happily ever after.

Because of her selfishness I doubt shew could ever be happy. Best guess, she lost her family and many of her friends as well unless they were just as slutty as she was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really sucked. Nothing happened to the rich asshole or his body guard. What a total waste. He left her. Good.But asshole rich guy should pay. Big time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Weak ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Benjamin Franklin did this experiment while in France with a courtesan. The answer was it is always about the money. Men, my advice is you should not become rich. If you do, keep it hidden. Then you will know if she chose you for love or money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sigh, I hate stories where the rich guy and the bodyguard get off without damage. I have no idea why the writers decide this, but it's fucking disappointing.

Also, try to at least put a little emotion into your story. This had about the emotiveness of a rock.

Busman19639Busman19639over 1 year ago

I get it, she did leave with the intention of having sex. However, she didn’t and if I were him I would have to seriously reconsider, maybe have a post nuptial in place.

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

5 stars

BUT it could have been better if the husband just let the wife go with the ASSHOLE, then turned around withdrawing his sidearm and shot the bodyguard in the middle of his bullet proof vest. While lying on the ground struggling to breathe, give the bodyguard a bit of advice - "If there ever is a 'next time', you would be well advised to make sure the husband is not armed. You can tell your ASSHOLE boss that he can keep the skanky, SLUT and NOT to bring her back, because I will have moved on from this fiasco."

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogabout 1 year ago

Good story but this platform is titled literotica. Got the lit. Now where's the erotica?

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

Why didn't he go to the guy's house or gotten in his car and ran over the bodyguard are my only issues? kinda surprised he hadn't changed the lock ;loved the story, just I think his reaction was way too measured..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some people are saying that he didn't cheat on him. He should reconsider about the divorce. How does he know that nothing happened? Does she have any proof that she didn't sleep with him?

Even if she did he wouldn't be able to trust someone so impulsive.She didnt consider his feelings and his emotions when she took the offer.So now she doesnt get to choose if the marriage is salvageable or not

parenthesisparenthesis9 months ago

Like quite a few others, I'd have loved if he'd used some of that $700k to arrange for a bit of 'social experimenting' in John and his bodyguard's lives. The baseball bat type preferably.

But interesting twist to the normal trope, thanks.

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

It’s just like I always say, Never trust a billionaire. An interesting take on a Femdom agitprop trope. However, subverting a trope is not fulfilling a trope.

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

He leveraged something out of it and dumped the trash, good for him.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A very clever and entertaining little variation on a well used theme.

Hubby may have garnered a few fans from the usual BTB brigade but I find it hard to sympathise with someone who spouts indignation and then takes the money and runs.

Keep up the good work and please ignore the bigots who hate anything in which the wife isn't the spawn of Satan and hubby doesn't reek brutal revenge.

LA

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like that he took his half of the whore money.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy6 months ago

Interesting twist! But it never got to the husband about being a social experiment. Not that it would make for a different ending but the confrontation could have or should have been more of the story not an afterthought

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown5 months ago

In the end, the MC did the right thing. Of course as usual you have these anonymous cowards spoutin' off bullshit they'd never say in public. Well I'm sure a cream pie awaits you bitches....

tralan69ertralan69er4 months ago

@nixrox,

and you have always whined about any kind of violence, but hear you are encouraging shooting someone. The vest does not stop it from being violence.

tralan69ertralan69er4 months ago

@sbrooks103x,

it's too bad you don't use what brain power you have giving constructive criticism, rather than the nitpicks and rhetorical questions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story; loved it.

Ed

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore1981about 2 months ago

Hmm I can't say I blame the husband in this story she took him up on his offer intending to fuck him it doesn't matter that she didn't the point it that's what she planned to do and didn't even bother to listen to what her husband had to say and thought about it also how does he know she didn't do anything, Now my complete thoughts on the husband's actions sure he left her and divorced her but he was still a dumb ass and more than likely a pussy cause he could have both arrested him for paying and her for prostitution for its simple he offered the money she took it he doesn't have to prove that they had sex that's not his job the police and the DA has to prove it he can show the transaction made into his account that's enough for police to pick them up and put them in jail and charge them they have to prove it to convict but the wife and other man would have to prove they didn't it becomes a he said she said the defense couldn't put reasonable doubt in the jury's minds but the da could make them believe that is what happened just by the amount of money that was deposited into the account so yeah he was a dumb ass and a pussy for giving her a fare divorce

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore1981about 2 months ago

To Hotdiggitydog you got the wrong category for the erotica part finding a loving wife story that has the erotica in it is even more rare than finding a loving wife story about a actual loving wife and that's extremely rare in itself

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMellowJoe@MellowJoe
"There is a technical term for someone who confuses the opinions of a character in a book with those of the author. That term is idiot." - S M Stirling Sometimes stories pop into my head. Sometimes I write those stories down. Sometimes I even finish them. If I read a story...