An Indian Captive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rae121452
rae121452
1,573 Followers

I slowly started to ride his fat meat, loving the way he laid totally passive and let me fuck myself on his cock. I tightened my ass muscles on each stroke, milking his hard on deep inside me. Soon, the sensation simply felt too good and he grabbed my waist and rolled us over so that he was on top with his beautiful meat fully buried in my hungry ass. I hooked each leg over each of his shoulders so that he could enjoy maximum penetration and he slowly started moving his dick in and out of my hole. He turned out to be an expert ass fucker, using his cock inside me to explore my ass, moving his hips so that he rubbed the walls of my channel and corkscrewing his hips so that his hard dick rubbed every inch of my interior cavity.

When he had my ass good and heated up, he started to fuck me in earnest. He varied his strokes, sometimes pulling almost his full length out of my hole and then plunging back inside with one smooth stroke, other times pulling all of his length out except the last few inches and using short thrusts to fuck my sensitive ass ring. He was better than any of the fuckers I had serviced over the previous year in business and he soon had me panting with lust.

"Fuck, you're so good!" I cried. "You fuck me the best I've ever been. I love having your big cock inside my ass."

I pulled his head down and kissed his lips. At first, he seemed shocked and froze in place, his cock far up my ass. He seemed to accept it, though, and before many minutes he was kissing me back, his tongue plunging into my mouth as his cock did the same in my ass. I caressed his tongue with my own, which seemed to make him even more excited and he started pile driving his swollen cock into me. As he slammed against my ass, trying to get his cock ever farther up my ass, he shoved his meaty tongue deep into my throat.

I could feel his cock swelling to an even bigger proportion deep in my ass and then the throbbing start as his cum climbed out of his balls and up his dick tube into my guts. I felt the splash of his cum against my sensitive ass walls, each spurt painting and soothing my insides. When the last drops passed through his cock into me, he rested his weight fully on me and gently kissed my lips until his shrunken dick finally popped out of my fuck hole of its own accord.

I'd been so engrossed in the sensations of that magnificent ass fuck that I wasn't even aware that we had an audience until I heard a low exclamation, what I'm sure was the equivalent in their language of, "Holy fuck!" Brothers 2 and 3 were standing at our feet, both with their hard cock standing straight up. Brother 1 rolled over and lay by my side and I watched as Brother 2 took in the side of my stretched and gaping fuck hole, leaking pearly droplets of his older brother's cum load.

I made the motion for him to come forward, and then pointed at his hard dick and then my hole. He stepped forward, sank to his knees and I soon had the pleasant sensation of his cock head rubbing against my freshly fucked hole. His older brother said something to him and he made a monosyllabic reply as he began to press his steely shaft into my ass.

He let out a long sigh as my fuck tunnel opened around his cock and when he was fully sheathed in my ass he lowered his chest onto mine. I tried to kiss him as I had done his brother but he didn't like the sensation. Brother 3 was hovering over us so I pushed Brother 2 back on his haunches so that his cock could still fully penetrate me while he remained upright on his knees, and then motioned for Brother 3 to come and straddle my head.

When he had gotten into position I reached up and grabbed him by his cock and balls and tugged him downward toward my face. He assumed that I wanted him to feed me his dick but I had a better idea. I watched as his beautiful ass descended over me and his buns slowly parted so that I had a full view of his hairless ass crack. In the center was his virgin ass hole, a puckered knot that was a shade darker than his copper flesh.

I extended my tongue so that I could lick his pretty little ass hole and as my tongue made its first contact he made a loud exclamation. Seeing me licking his little brothers ass pucker seemed to inflame his ass fucking sibling and Brother 2 began to pound my slick hole with enthusiasm.

I pulled Brother 3 the rest of the way down so that his wide spread gorgeous butt cheeks covered my face and his delicious ass hole rested on my mouth. I used my tongue to spread and penetrate his virginal orifice as he made low muttered remarks and rocked his ass on my face. His brother was fucking my ass with long deep strokes and I matched his tempo with my tongue up his brother's ass.

I knew that Brother 2 wouldn't be able to hold out long from the frenzy of his cock sliding in and out of my hole at top speed and I soon felt him stiffen, his cock head deep in my ass soaking in his older brother's frothy cum load, and then his balls emptying his own contribution to my sloppy fuck channel. He thrust into me with each spurt until his balls had emptied and then he withdrew his still hard meat from my clutching ass ring and he too fell to my side.

His younger brother was still seated on my face, bouncing on my thrust out tongue, trying to suck more of it into his tight hole. I pushed him backward so that he fell onto his back and then I turned over onto my stomach so that my face was level with his open ass. I started licking the seam between his balls and his ass hole and he opened his legs wide and tilted his hips up to open his ass to me. I grabbed his stone hard dick and gently stroked it while eating his hole, tongue fucking and licking it.

While he was engrossed in the pleasure my exploring tongue was giving him, I reached over to the clump of spiderwort I had secured earlier and crushed it in my hand, then coated my own swollen cock with the plant slime.

I grabbed each of Brother 3's legs behind the knee and pressed his legs back, my tongue deeply lodged in his hole, then I pulled my self up and rested my fat cock head against his virgin fuck hole.

He said something in a panicked voice and tried to break away from me but I pressed his legs down and rested my body on top of his, all the while rubbing my dick on his sensitive hole. His eldest brother said something to him and he ceased resisting.

I used one hand to guide my shaft to his opening and pressed my fat cock head against his hole. As I continued my pressure, I felt his tiny pucker flowering open and my dick began to enter him. He protested in his own tongue, probably something along the lines of, "You're splitting me open!" but I maintained my pressure and soon the full fat length of my cock was buried deep in his guts.

I rested above him, letting his tight channel become accustomed to the thick column of flesh invading him and as I leant down to kiss him he threw his arms around my neck, pulled me down to him and glued his lips to mine. I fucked his mouth with my tongue and he responded by moving his hips, fucking my cock with his tight hole.

He hungrily devoured my mouth as I slowly began to fuck him, moving my cock in and out of his sensitive ass ring. He spread his legs wider, wanting me to give him more of my hard cock and I began thrusting into his in short hard thrusts. I knew that I was stroking his prostate, a sensation that will drive even the most tapped out ass hole wild. He was thrusting back against me and tightening his hole around my dick shaft every time I bumped the swollen pleasure gland deep in his ass that had never, until now, been violated.

My hips hammered against his spread ass and every thrust seemed to make him want more.

With my tongue buried deep in his throat I felt my balls start to contract and I knew I would soon spill my load into him. I made short thrusts with my dick lodged as deep as possible in his velvety hole and the sensation pushed him over the edge. I felt his hot cum splatter out of his piss hole and splash our chests as my cum began squirting out of my swollen cock head. I thrust into him with each blast and it seemed to force another shot of ball juice out of his dick, too.

I collapsed on top of him, spent, my mouth on his and his hands sliding over my body and caressing the cheeks of my ass. Finally, my cock regained its normal size and I felt it slide out of his no longer virginal fuck hole.

As I fell over on his side, his eldest brother wrapped an arm around him and began speaking to him in low tones. Brother 3 was embarrassed and covered his scarlet face with one arm but his eldest brother persisted, whispering to him while stroking his body. Soon he was playing with his youngest brother's cock and fingering his cum filled ass hole and Brother 3 was smiling.

Brother 1 said something which sounded very approving and the young man jumped up, turned around and shook his cheeks at us and ran down the bank and into the creek. I couldn't help but reflect upon how my father had reacted when he had stumbled upon me with a dick in my ass.

The two younger brothers splashed in the creek, energized by the morning's activities, until their elder brother called to them. He gave them some instruction and the two of them went and fetched the two horses that were their means of travel and rode off. Brother 3 was puffed up with pride and I surmised that he had been given a new responsibility. I looked at Brother 1 quizzically and he pantomimed eating so I knew that he had sent them off to find us food.

While they were gone Brother 1 and I spent the morning and afternoon in each other's arms. I passed a long time making love to his delicious cock with my mouth as he squirmed and sighed in appreciation. In the afternoon, I spent the most delightful time yet on all fours with my ass in the air while having a huge Indian dick superbly fuck my hungry hole. I had never felt so satisfied, even after a long night in the whorehouse.

When the younger brothers returned they were bearing a rabbit and some small birds. They set about making a fire while their older brother skinned and cleaned the game. After they had cooked it, I was proud to notice that they took pains to separate the meal into four equal portions so that I received the same amount they each did.

As the sun began to descend they hobbled the horses and made preparations for the night. Unlike the night before they made a place for me among their warm bodies and I fell into a blissful sleep with Brother 1 on his side behind me, his warm body pressed to my back with his arm draped possessively over me and his beautiful cock nestled against my buns. Brother 3 was in front of me on his side with my chest similarly resting against his back and my sated cock rubbing against the sweet hole I had broken open earlier. Brother 2 was in front of him, facing him and holding him in his arms as they whispered to each other.

I've never experienced a more blissful and restful night.

The dawn came sooner than I wished and my 3 benign captors began to make preparations to leave the creek bank. I was desolate thinking that I would be once more alone and lost in the vast wilderness of the plains, never to see them again. The brothers collected the clothing that they had ripped off of me two days before and placed it in a neat pile before me and Brother 3 went through their provisions and placed a bag with a portion of their food stuff beside my clothing.

I sat and watched them making these preparations and I knew what it meant when people claimed that their heart was in their throat. My beautiful friends mounted their horses, Brother 1 on one of the horses and 2 and 3 close together on the other. They raised their hands in farewell and I actually feared that I, tough old whore that I was, might break down and weep in front of them.

They turned the horses and began their new journey and I rushed to the edge of the tree copse and watched the retreating backs. They climbed the rise where I had first seen the creek that saved my life and the horse with the 2 younger brothers disappeared over the hill.

Brother 3 stopped and sat in the morning sunlight, then wheeled his horse around and galloped back to where I stood. He stopped his steed a few feet in front of me and stared down, then pointed at me and reached behind his back and patted the horse's broad back. He again pointed at me, and then moved his finger to the horizon.

I didn't need any more encouragement. I nodded like a crazy man while smiling like an idiot and trotted back and grabbed my clothing and bag of provisions, ran to the waiting horse and leapt astride with help from my friend. I settled behind him, my arms around his slim torso and my face buried in his fragrant hair. My hands drifted down over his body until I was cupping his luscious cock and balls in my grasp and then he turned the horse and we rode away.

rae121452
rae121452
1,573 Followers
12