An Indian Maid Vol. 01

Story Info
Keerti, an Indian maid gets her gangbang fantasy fulfilled.
4.8k words
4.41
35.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desc: Keerti, an Indian maid gets her gangbang fantasy fulfilled.

My name is Keerti, and I am a 31-year-old Rajasthani lady. This is the story of my transformation from a hardworking maid to a sexy MILF.

My family comprises of my husband, Ajay (32), twin daughters Shweta and Aarohi, who are in their early teenage years, and my son, Amit, who is also in his teenage years. We are a family from the lower middle class. We relocated to Mumbai in 1985 in search of better wages and educational opportunities.

Ajay and I have been married for 12 years; he works in a car factory during the day and as a part time taxi driver during rush hour in the evening. We have sex on occasion, and I'm delighted to say that he still gives it his best and makes me cum every time. He enjoys pounding me, and I love watching him suck my tits like a baby and feeling his creaming cock throb deep inside my pussy.

I have several secret sexual fantasies like being gangbanged, a threesome, swapping myself and my husband for another sexual partner, etc. But the biggest of all was a cuckold. I don't know why I would find it thrilling to watch my husband having the time of his life with another woman. I had never talked with my husband about these non-monogamous thoughts. I wasn't sure how he will react when he hears his wife wanting to have sex with other men. But it's not that I was desperate for sleeping around.

My children are all in school. They are doing just fine.

It's been a wonderful life. My children are happy, my husband is happy, and I am happy. What else could a person possibly require? I feel extremely fortunate to have such an amazing family.

I, like the majority of Rajasthani women, am conservative in dressing and like to work in a saree and sleep in traditional kurta-pyjamas or a maxi (a type of nightdress).

My physically taxing profession has given me a 34-28-36 hourglass figure. Most of my friends tell me that I don't appear like a mother of three. I do believe I am a hot item. I avoid wearing overly revealing clothes outdoors unless absolutely necessary, however, a mid-to-low neck blouse is a god-gifted garment in this warm and humid climate of Mumbai. I was naturally fair and to maintain this, I utilized several herbal products like honey and aloe vera. And that just increase the number of men from all age groups glancing at my plump 34C boobs. Sometimes I enjoy the attention; it gives me a small ego boost. That I'm still desirable at my age.

My son thinks I look like actress Disha Pandey. But I just tell him to shut up.

I've always been faithful to Ajay, and he's never betrayed me.

One evening, Pooja, 52, my next-door neighbour, who was like an elder sister to me, she brought me a newspaper ad for hiring staff for The ICT hotel.

"Check this out, this hotel pays well and treats us well. My friend works here!" Pooja remarked.

"What about the location, though? I don't want to be separated from Ajay and my children." I responded.

"It's only about a 30-minute train journey from here; it's not bad," Pooja said.

"It sounds interesting. I'll look into it tomorrow." I replied.

I went to the address listed in the advertisement. They had a 20-minute interview with me during which they explained all of the duties and asked whether I was capable of doing them. I was one of the 2000 women who applied for this post, and I was fortunate enough to be chosen.

My duties included cleaning and servicing the rooms, keeping the corridor on the fourteenth floor clean, and sweeping the basement parking once a month with other employees. I also had to deliver light goods to visitors in their rooms as needed. In terms of employment perks, I'll have free limitless access to hotel cuisine anytime I want it, a 5% family discount, and a special women's health care policy.

It's rather good. Also, the money is fantastic.

Pooja, thank you so much.

My first week was hectic. Although the work was strenuous, I took full use of the job's perks. While working, I was also given a unique saree as a uniform. It was a dark brown saree with a matching brown blouse and petticoat. I was required to show my hip since it was deemed sacred and feminine. It took some time for me to adjust to the increased glances, but I eventually did.

My makeup included highlights on the face, eyes, lips and nails, and a tiny bindi (decorative dot) in between my eyebrows. I had to remove my mangalsutra (a golden necklace that married Indian women wear) as a part of the uniform though.

I worked from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. every day, with an hour-long lunch break at 11 a.m.

I used to carry lunch and dinner from the hotel to my house during this interval to treat the kids and my S.O. Occasionally, during this brief stay at home my husband fucked me, and sent me back with his sperm stored deep inside my pussy.

Aside from that, my job was monotonous. Every day, I sweep the same floor and the same room at the same time.

A group of four youngsters arrived at this hotel one morning for a week's stay. They were all white. Outside of television and magazines, it was the first time I saw a white person. It was like seeing a mythological character, you read about them in books and movies but you never see them in flesh and blood. They were cute and chubby though. They said they were on a world tour.

A few days later I was given the task of delivering four plates of Pav Bhaji to Room 1404.

Just another quick delivery, should be simple...

But little did I realize that my existence as a perfect wife, mother, and lady was about to come to an end. And everything occurred so quickly that I couldn't believe what I was doing.

"1402..."

"1403..."

"Aha! 1404!"

I came to a standstill in front of the door and rang the doorbell. After a bit, the door was opened by a tall, stout man. He was wearing only shorts and nothing on top. He had eerily round nipples, which drew my attention right away. He was one of four mythological youngsters.

"Yes?" With a slight touch on his spectacles, he inquired.

He spoke in a geeky yet charming tone.

"Sir, good afternoon. Have you placed an order for four Pav Bhajis?" I asked.

"Yeah, please come in." I was welcomed inside the room by him.

The room was dimly lighted and smelled musky. Three more men sat on the bed, watching television. They were all without a top, and I don't blame them. It was October, Mumbai's warmest month. The temperatures easily surpassed 45 degrees Celsius.

These were the same four youngsters I had seen earlier in the day.

As I set each of the four dishes on a little table in the corner of the room, they all gave me a curious look.

"This is the first time we've tried this meal. Can you tell us how to eat it? "a man inquired.

I said, "Um, you take a piece of bread, dip it in the bhaji, and eat it."

The person who had asked did so with a piece of bread. His cheeks flushed pinkish-red in an instant.

"It's spicy. Please bring me some water."

His companions began to laugh, and I felt a slight tinge of embarrassment. I rushed out and went to the store to get four bottles for each of them.

"Thank you!" As he drank half a litre of water, the man who ate Pav Bhaji said. His neck was somewhat flushed.

I got concerned for his well-being.

"Can I help you with anything else?" I inquired, concerned.

There was a silence for a good minute.

Another man inquired, "Well..." He was chubby and spoke in a nasal voice. "Are you able to provide the service?"

"Um, sir, what type of service do you exactly require?"

"A sexual one."

As a lone woman in a room full of strange men asking for sex, I was terrified.

"I'm sorry, but I... I don't." I was stuttering.

Another man stated, "We will pay handsomely."

"About $50 per person?" says the chubby guy.

Everyone else gave him an agreeing nod.

I am not a prostitute who takes cash in exchange for sexual favours. I declined, but I knew deep down that this was probably my only chance to be laid in a gangbang. But I needed some more time to think about it.

"I'm sorry, but I don't provide sexual services." When I said the word "sexual," I felt like my heart missed a beat.

One of the guys cracked a cheeky grin when he heard this. "Not you literally, if you find any prostitute, send them to us, it would be nice. But if you want to volunteer, we won't have a problem with it."

I gave a blank expression.

"Think about it."

I turned around and began pushing my trolley out of the room. As I walked away, the men were gazing at me.

I shut the door and took a position against the wall. I was breathing heavily. I knew I wanted it down deep, so I ran a quick calculation: 4x 50 x 17 = Rs. 3400; that's my pay for the next two months! Now, by modern standards, it might not sound a lot, but in 1990s India, it was.

These guys are filthy rich!!

If they're willing to spend this much for one-time sex, I'm pretty sure they'll pay much more. I figured that I can squeeze in at least $200 per head.

Then I thought about how my husband would feel when he finds out the love of his life is sleeping around like a whore from the dark and gloomy back alleys. I dashed to the women's restroom and slid into a cubicle. I wept like a baby, but it was just what I needed.

'All right, I'll only be an infidel if I make love with someone other than my husband.'

'I'll do it only for the money and the sex.'

'I'm not going to make love.'

'It's just for sex...'

My fingers crept into my underwear as I lifted my saree. My pussy was pretty wet, and I began stroking in anticipation of the cocks that would be banging me. As I climaxed, I was sweating profusely. By sleeping with other guys, I was about to commit a huge sin. But I wanted this.

My kajal was smudged and my makeup had washed away in the tracks of my tears as I peered in the mirror.

It was already 11 a.m., so I hurriedly cleaned my face, packed a lunch, and returned home. The kids weren't home, so I just left a note stating that I would be late. I shaved my pubic hair and armpits, changed into a black bra and a pair of matching underwear, and headed to the hotel.

I redid my makeup and wore a fresh saree which was available anytime. I looked at myself in the mirror as I sprayed myself with deodorant.

This is it. My life will never be the same. I won't be the shy village maid that I once knew, after this. And I am doing it with these strange men who I am seeing for the first time? Good job Keerti, so much for being a loyal wife, eh?

I returned to room 1404 and knocked on the door. I was greeted by a chubby man who opened the door for me.

"Oh... hello!" He sounded a little intoxicated.

"Is it okay if I... um, come in? I wanted to discuss the... uh... service you requested earlier."

"Sure, just wait in the doorway." As he shut the door, he said.

"So, I considered your offer and decided to take it. However, I will need to raise the fee to $200 per participant." I spoke.

"Okay, just... wait here." As he entered the room, he asked the rest of the litter whether they were fine with it.

They were all in agreement.

"Please come in... What's your name, by the way?" I was summoned by a stranger's voice.

"Hey! I am Keerti." As I walked into the room, I said. I stood anxiously in front of everyone besides the television. They were all smoking joints.

"My name is Andrew, and I'm 22," said the stout man I initially saw.

"My name is Chris, and I'm 25 years old." Says the chubby guy who opened the door this time.

"My name is Matt, and I'm 21 years old." Says a skinny guy with a heavier accent.

"My name is Carlos, and I'm 19 years old." He was likewise plump and spoke with a coarser accent.

For a little while, I just smiled foolishly at them. "I'm thirty-one."

Their intoxicated features brightened up with smiles right away.

"That's cool!!" Chris stated his opinion.

"My shift finishes at 6 p.m., so I'll be available only after that. And before we perform the... err... deed, I simply need to see the money."

They took two $100 dollars from their wallets and waved them in the air. I thought that in order to convert the money for rupees, I would have to go to a bank and answer some silly questions.

"Okay, that's fine; I'll be back shortly. My shift will come to an end in..." It was 1:30 p.m. "In roughly four and a half hours," I said.

"Sure," Chris grunted as he stood up and approached me. He stood at least 6 feet tall and had a pale complexion. He had a hairy torso. He took another drag and, grabbed me around the waist.

As he touched my waist, a current ran through my body.

"Put on some vibrant Indian clothes." As he slid his hands into my blouse and squeezed my tits while blowing a plume of smoke in my face, Chris murmured. "This outfit is a disgrace."

I was taken aback because no stranger had ever touched me like that before, but I kept my cool and consented.

"Yes, I will.". I then walked out of the room. As I closed the door and straightened my blouse before anyone noticed, my thoughts were racing and my body was trembling. I had a sly smile on my face as I continued with my day.

'Finally, I'll be in a gangbang.' I thought. As I mopped the corridor, my fingers trembled and my pussy was damp in anticipation of what I had just done. I was afraid because I didn't know what the future held for me. Despite this, I had a strong desire to get fucked by four young men.

A minute seemed to last an hour, and an hour seemed to last a day. I couldn't do even the most basic things that I had been performing for years.

It was finally time, after what seemed like a lifetime. I instantly changed into my saree. It was a dark blue saree with a matching blouse and lighter petticoat. I didn't wear my mangalsutra (a golden necklace worn by married Indian women) since it was too pricey for me to risk getting stolen.

With some kajal and some simple touch-ups around the face, I had my make-up in place. I then proceeded to Room 1404. Pretending to be one of the other visitors, I crammed myself into the elevator with them. My pussy was oozing with excitement, and I was struggling to keep my cool.

I couldn't believe four guys were ready to fuck me, but it was true.

It was 6:02 p.m. when I rang room 1404's doorbell. Matt was the one who opened the door. Immediately I felt the cool breeze of AC. It was on full blast.

"Come in, we've been expecting you..."

"Hey..." I had a slight tremble in my voice.

"Come, sit here," Andrew said as he made some space in between himself and Chris.

I went and sat in between the two guys watching TV. Matt plopped in between my legs and started watching TV as well. Carlos was nowhere to be seen.

Chris placed his hand over my shoulder, giving me some extra warmth. Andrew came from another side, sandwiching me between the two lads. I placed my hands on their thighs and gave them a nice rub. It was surprisingly comforting. My pussy wanted to pounce on these young men.

"Do you want one?" Chris handed me a lit joint.

"Yeah, thanks." I took a few drags and it did something to me. It reminded me of my childhood days. I used to sneak out of my parents' house along with my elder brother to smoke weed. Good old days!

I did just that and it made me even more comfortable. It felt like I was surrounded by my cousins. Carlos comes out from the washroom and sits in a nearby chair. His face looked eerily similar to that of my brother. Maybe I was just high haha.

"So, Keerti, are you married?" Chris asked me.

There was no point in lying, as I was still wearing my ring. "Yes."

"Okay." He replied.

There was a short silence for a while, so I decided to break it.

"Where are you guys from?" I asked everyone.

"I am from the United States, Carlos is Mexican, Matt is British and Andrew is from Canada," Chris replied.

"Oh wow," I said. I was soon going to be a global slut. HAHAHA.

"Where are you from?" Carlos asked me.

"I am from Rajasthan," I replied.

"Nice, nice, do you have any kids?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

For a while, it seemed as if nothing was happening. But soon, Chris slid his palm over my boobs and started massaging them. Andrew joined in from the other side. It finally started!

Matt turned over onto his belly and lifted my saree and petticoat. He touched my underwear over the pussy and sniffed his hand.

"Damn, she's wet as fuck!" He exclaimed.

I gave him a naughty giggle as he pulled down my underwear and moved his fingers up and down my love hole. Chris and Andrew held my breasts and started kissing me. Carlos dropped down his boxers and revealed his meat. It was unshaved but bigger than my husbands'. 'OH! I cannot wait to have it inside my pussy.' I thought.

"Strip for me girl," Carlos says, looking at me with lust.

I got up and started undressing sexily. I undraped my saree and petticoat and tossed them nearby. Then I held my own breasts and unlatched the blouse before taking that off too, letting my breasts bounce out and revealing my beautiful dark brown nipples, leaving me standing there in front of them fully naked. It was the first time I was naked in front of someone other than my husband.

All four guys were scanning my body like searchlights. I took a drag and blew it on out my breasts, before playing with them.

Carlos picked me up and tossed me on the bed, Matt went between my legs and started licking my pussy.

I gasped as his tongue touched my clitoris!

Carlos knelt down on my neck and placed his dick on my lips. He was careful enough not to crush my windpipe.

"Suck me off, lady." He spoke.

I opened my mouth and gave Carlos a nice blowjob, bobbing my head up and down. Chris and Andrew were sucking my tits while Matt was between my legs, eating my pussy. I was in the seventh heaven already. Words can't describe how much pleasure I was having. Matt inserted two of his fingers in my pussy and started finger fucking me. I came in no time! Wave after wave of emotion swept over me. I bucked and moaned loudly. My head was swinging left and right. I had my eyes closed as my body twitched with pleasure.

Meanwhile, my neck was tired so Carlos had started face fucking me, slowly at first, but soon he picked up the pace and also went deeper. Matt, Chris and Andrew dropped their boxers and started jerking off. Matt got between my legs and shoved his cock inside me and began thrusting in and out. I gasped "Oh god" and pushed my hips up so that we could grind together. He started pumping me slowly at first then getting faster and faster. I raised my hips to meet each of his thrusts. Andrew and Chris were on my nipples again. Another orgasm struck me, wave after wave of emotional rain swept over my body as Matt fucked me harder and harder. He was also playing with my clit the whole time. Matt gave a deep grunt as he slammed inside and held it there as he came. I could actually feel his cock throb as he filled my pussy. I was a wild animal moaning and crossing my legs, trying to squeeze his cock in my pussy. Finally, he flopped down on top of me. He stayed there until his cock slipped out and got off. I was still feeling the effects of my orgasm. I had my eyes closed as my body jerked with uncontrollable pleasure. I wanted more. I could feel his warm cum overflowing out of my pussy. It was the first time a white guy came inside me, and definitely not the last one.

Just then the guy in my mouth began to cum. I could feel his spurt after spurt filling my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, but some ran out the corners of my mouth.

I looked down and saw Matt's cock. It was beautifully curved and was thicker at the mid-length.

Next came Chris, he got between my legs and slammed his cock in my cum drenched pussy. He quickly started pumping me very hard. I grabbed for Andrew's cocks and pulled it towards my mouth. He got up on the bed and slid his cock in my mouth and started pumping my face. Chris was pounding so hard I had difficulty holding the other guy's cock in my mouth. Matt had gone soft and was licking and sucking my right nipple and playing with my clit, Carlos came in for the other nipple. I was filled with hard cocks and I loved every minute. My second orgasm came over me quickly. Just the thought of getting fucked by four guys was overwhelming. With my mouth still stuffed I screamed a muffled scream of ecstasy and my body thrashed back and forth. My breasts were swinging up and down from the pounding cock in my pussy. The room was filled with my moans and the sound of his balls slapping against my butt. Chris started to cum.

12