An Indian Maid Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah fuck" He yelled, as he came inside me.

I was too delirious to feel his shooting cum this time as waves of orgasm were engulfing me.

At the same time, Andrew came in my mouth and gagged me on his giant cock as he thrust deep into my throat. He stayed there for a while and then slid out. This time I made sure to not let his precious cum slip out of my mouth.

Chris pulled out and I could feel his cum slide out of my pussy and into the butthole. He then sat on my chest and placed his dick between my boobs and gave himself a nice tittyfuck.

"Ahh, fuck..." Chris came again, shooting a thick load on my face. It licked it clean off my face.

Andrew positions himself between my legs and slowly thrusts his entire dick in my pussy. He went slower and was more passionate than the others. We touched our foreheads as he fucked me.

"I want you to ride me, baby." He said as he pulled out and laid down beside me.

I got on top of his cock and slowly lowered myself on it. Impaling myself on his cock. His giant cock tore apart my pussy. I let out a moan that was purely from ecstasy. I just sat there on his dick, feeling him stimulate the untouched corners of my pussy. I bent down, grabbed his face and gave him a big kiss on his lips.

"Make love to me baby," I whispered in his ears.

He slid his palms over my breasts and started playing with them. I've had my breasts played with before; this was not playing; this was worshipping. His hands cupped and squeezed, rubbed and massaged. When his large fingers slid over a nipple I almost screamed as fluids gushed out between my thighs. He gives me a hot smile. I shut my eyes in ecstasy and started grinding on his cock. He was giving out soft, erotic moans for extra points. My brown skin contrasted nicely against his white one. With his thick rod in my brown, mature pussy.

I kept on grinding on Andrew's dick and playing with his nipples as I rubbed my clit on him, making me cum again.

"Oh god..." I gasped as I clenched hard on his dick.

"Ohh fuckk..." He gasped as he felt his dick being squeezed.

I started bouncing up and down on his dick, giving out soft moans. I opened my eyes to find out that the rest of the litter was asleep. He lifted his thighs to bring me closer to him and gave me a big kiss. He grabbed my tits and placed them in his mouth one at a time. God! that feeling was wonderful.

I wanted this to continue forever as I increased my pace and started bouncing harder on his dick. I felt him hit my cervix which turned me on even more. He slid one of his palms down on my clitoris and started playing with it, while the other one was tickling my nipple. I came again. Harder this time. The waves of ecstasy were even bigger this time. God, I love his style.

As my orgasm subsided, I realized I was getting tired and had to go home. I really wanted to check the time, but at the same time, didn't want to ruin the fun of the moment as I bounced on Andrew's dick. I needed to make him cum so I could leave.

So, I bent forward and touched my forehead with Andrew's, and gave him a hug as I whispered: "Cum for me baby!!". I kissed his neck and rubbed his hair as we made love together.

"I'm gonna cum." He whispered.

We looked deep into each other's eyes as I felt his cum spurt deep inside my pussy. I felt his throbbing cock as he shot loads and loads of cum right into my womb. "Oh god, Keerti.". My pussy was stretched beyond comprehension today. I wonder if my husband would notice that.

I buried my head on his chest and sniffed him one last time before I got up, his penis had gone limp by this time. I checked a watch, it was 8:30 PM. I was here for almost TWO FREAKING HOURS!!! WHAT!

"Guys! I have to leave; just give me the payment and I'll be on my way." I spoke in almost a loud tone.

Hearing this, Chris woke up and said; "Woah, Woah, you gotta sleep with us for our entire stay of five days."

"What?" I was shocked! This wasn't discussed in our agreement.

"Yeah, we ain't paying you $200 bucks just for one time sex." He replied.

I had to leave but not without taking today's share.

"Fine, pay $40 bucks as today's share. I'll come back again for the next four days." I reverted.

Chris along with the rest of the litter agreed and paid me $40 bucks each for today. I had a quick shower, dressed up and left.

"I had fun! See you tomorrow..." I said as I winked one of my eyes before I shut the door. And returned home. Boy, was I satisfied.

It was 9:05 PM, my kids and husband already had their dinner and were watching TV. I joined them. Surprisingly, I didn't feel any sort of remorse after sleeping with a bunch of white dudes. Having their cum deep inside my womb as I cuddle with my husband into sleep.

But oh well! It didn't matter to me as I made an entire month's salary in a single day. I was going to do it again tomorrow, and again and again. From that evening, I turned into a hot sexy MILF that every man loves.

-K

----

Thank you everyone for your kind responses. Keep them coming!

12