An Indian Wedding Affair

Story Info
The seduction of a married woman.
10k words
4.84
11.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was delighted to receive the invitation through courier. The card was accompanied with a box of sweets. Siddhart, a dear friend of mine was tying the knot with his long-time girlfriend Hrithika. We studied together in New York, and then moved back to our respective cities in India. I lived in Mumbai whereas he was from Delhi. Although we were separated by distance, but friendships made in college stick with you forever. What caught me off guard was the hospitality of my friend. Since I was the only guest (amongst friends) from Mumbai, he had arranged for me to have private accommodations at the hotel. The gesture was not only thoughtful but also grand.

Indian weddings tend to be ostentatious, with extravagant ceremonies and opulent décor. The celebrations typically continued for a few days, as was the case here. In line with contemporary trends, the wedding was organized as a destination event at the JW Marriott in Mauritius. I looked up the hotel on google. The property was situated near the island's southernmost point. A luxury hotel with an exquisite private beach. I promptly purchased my tickets and sent my friend an RSVP.

I was looking forward to the festivities. Indian clothing fascinated me, you may call it a fetish. The women, in particular, had an exotic appearance when dressed in Indian attire. It was also going to be a fantastic holiday. Weddings provide the perfect opportunity to hook-up. I had a month to get in shape for the beach!

Everyone calls me G. I am of average height, with a lean body, slightly muscular. I pay attention to fashion and make an effort to dress nicely. My sense of humour is sarcastic, but in a non-offensive way. I may come across as intimidating when people first meet me, but as they get to know me, some would even characterize me as charming. Fitness is a hobby I take seriously. By the time the dates rolled around, I had lost weight and gained more muscle. Looking my best, I packed my bags for the wedding.

My flight arrived early in the morning, and was ferried to the hotel in a van that had been reserved in advance for guests. The hotel was spread across a long private beach. The party hall, restaurants, and bars were located on the east side of the property, while the rooms occupied the whole western side. After checking in, I was escorted to my room in a golf cart.

It was a beachfront cottage with two entries: one by the golf cart-friendly cobblestone paths and another from the beach. The room was lavishly furnished with an enormous bathtub. A welcome basket of goodies was placed by the bed. I found the itinerary for the wedding inside the basket. In the afternoon, there was a welcome party by the pool. A meet and greet to kick start the celebrations. The dress code was swimwear. I lazed around in the room for a while before taking a shower and changed into my swimming trunks and a vest for the party.

I decided to walk along the beach, in the direction of the hotel pool while admiring the stunning view of Mauritius. Sid and Hrithika warmly greeted me. When I had the opportunity, I took my friend aside and asked him, "When do I get to meet the hot friends of your fiancé. It's your responsibility." He chuckled at my enthusiasm and ask me to tag along. We met lots of people and polite introductions were made. However, no one really caught my eye.

After grabbing a cocktail from the bar, I settled down to relax on a sundeck lounger. I had my sun glasses on and was scanning the eclectic crowd when I noticed her. With her back to me, she was seated on the opposite side of the pool. What drew my attention right away was the neon bikini, which contrasted sharply with her golden complexion. Her hair was secured in an unkempt top knot. But what really grabbed my attention was the way her curvaceous ass spilled out of those bottoms. Sitting down the voluptuous ass was pressed up against the lounger. What a sight that was! Excited, I got up and searched for my friend.

With an evident nod of my head, I motioned Sid over. "Who is she? The one wearing a neon bikini on the lounger?" I enquired. It took him a moment to locate her. "Oh, no, no, no. She is forbidden," he declared.

"It's unfair," I protested. At the very least, introduce us."

Sid took me to his fiancé and informed her off my interest. Hrithika chastised me, "Natasha is my best friend and she is married. Please stay away from her. Unfortunately, her husband's business obligations prevented him from attending. Please don't embarrass me G."

"Hey, I was just asking, you know." I reassured her, "I promise to behave."

I made my way back to my seat and spent the next half an hour socialising with the other guests. Still, my gaze kept returning to her. She was also wearing shades, so from a distance I couldn't really see her face. But her body, my goodness. That topknot was making my hands tingle. I sighed in frustration, forced myself to turn away from her, and headed to the bar for a refill. While the bartender was occupied preparing my drink, I sensed someone approach the bar and wait next to me to place an order. I looked over and saw it was Natasha.

I groaned inwardly and greeted her with a causal, "Hello. My name is GJ, but everyone just calls me G."

"Hello, I'm Natasha," she said as she shook my outstretched hand. "Pleased to meet you." A few seconds passed, as we waited patiently for the bartender. "At weddings, word gets around lighting fast," she remarked, "Sorry, it appears that your initial interest is married."

I was so mortified that all I could do was gape in disbelief at her. Natasha laughed. A delightful sound.

"Gosh, I am so embarrassed. I didn't expect her to tell you," I exclaimed.

My drink was served and she ordered hers.

"It's alright, you didn't know, but nonetheless, thanks for the compliment" Natasha replied with a charming smile. "I am flattered."

I peeked at her out of the corner of my eye, grateful that I had my shades on. Up close, she looked even more pretty. Her striking features were complemented by her perfectly proportioned body. Ample breasts and a slender waist went flawlessly with her exquisitely shaped thick thighs. Fighting the impulse to check her ass out, I kept my head pointing directly at her face. Wowza! What a luscious body.

Feeling a little bolder; the alcohol can be blamed, I quipped, "Vacations without your spouse are meant to fool around."

Natasha turned to face me, "A persistent admirer. It will be entertaining to continue turning your advances down." This time I groaned out-loud, gentle flirting was such an aphrodisiac. Laughing at the sound, she took her drink and left.

Now that I was in a better mood, I languidly sipped my beverage at the bar. According to the itinerary, I had to get ready for a cocktail party that evening. My drink unfinished, I walked away from the poolside to return to my room. For tonight, I would need every bit of charm and wit. After all, I had a woman to impress.

A few hours later, after taking a quick nap, I showered and changed into jeans and a blazer, with the shirt undone at the collar. Looking elegant in my all-black ensemble, I double checked my appearance in the mirror. Feeling confident, I rung up the reception to order a cart to transport me to the party.

With loud music playing and people dancing merrily, the party was already in full swing. Grabbing a beer, I promptly went to find Natasha. Making my way through the throngs of guests, I searched for her, but she was nowhere to be seen. Disappointed, I strolled out onto the open deck outdoors. A number of Arabic-themed gazebos were constructed, and guests were served sheesha to smoke in them.

There she was with a handful of her girlfriends, when I finally spotted her. Natasha had on a glittering gold bodycon dress that reached up to her knees. A slit at the thigh along with a plunging neckline added the dramatic spice. The dress fit her like a glove, accentuating her curves. Her hair, worn open was expertly styled. Radiant and outshining everyone around her, she commanded attention. I twitched at the sight myself.

Locating a vacant space that was within her field of vision, I took a seat to smoke the Arabic waterpipe. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught her companion nod in my direction and giggle. At that sound, I turned to face them and held out my beer in a friendly wave.

A few minutes later, the group got up to walk back into the hall. As they passed by me, Natasha paused to let her pals out of earshot and said, "Sitting by yourself here isn't going to help you hook-up G. You need to up your game."

"My game was out here," I responded with a smile.

She laughed, "Well then, I wish you luck."

I continued, "You know, Natasha, black and gold look fantastic together. An explosive combination."

"Yes, an excellent combination, but not to my taste," she flirted back.

Before she could leave, I added, "You look ravishing, pun intended."

"Thank you, G," she pouted. "You too look quite dapper. However, I prefer black with white. Shall I help you look for someone else to pursue and woo?"

"May I ask you a personal question," I enquired. "Do you have panties on underneath that dress? I really can't seem to make out."

Appalled, my statement left her gobsmacked. Recovering quickly, she asserted, "That's an inappropriate thing to ask a married woman."

"Inappropriate is an understatement to the things I am thinking of doing to your body," I audaciously replied. "I am already hard and I haven't seen you naked yet."

Her eyes widened at the blatant sexual innuendo. Her initial reaction of shock was instantly replaced with anger and she blurted out, "You are disgusting, please stay away from me." Natasha turned and left immediately.

With a chuckle, I got up and slowly made my way back inside.

For the rest of the night, I kept my distance from her but continued to stay in her sight. As the night progressed, we drank and danced in separate groups. I deliberately acquainted myself with a bunch of the other single women, to prevent her from thinking I was a weirdo who was just interested in her. A couple of women were quite open in their body language, suggesting a fling to end the night. Despite my joyful high, I made sure not to push things too far with anyone else.

Later, at the bar, our paths crossed once more. The other women's drama evoked the response I was hoping for. Natasha spoke first, "I'm glad you found replacements, but it looks like an orgy is planned for tonight with all the girls you are dancing with."

I burst out laughing and replied, "Of course not princess, I still plan on making love only to you."

"You can dream all you want, mister, but you aren't getting to lay a finger on me," she answered, her courage boosted by the alcohol. "And you were right, black and gold make a stunning combination. I am wearing a black g-string underneath."

Just as she turned to walk away, her heel snapped, spilling her drink all over me.

"Oh noo. I am so sorry. My shoe cracked. This wasn't deliberate. I swear," she cried, apologising profusely.

God, she was so sweet, it was adorable.

"Don't worry, parties are meant for mishaps like these. The universe makes things happen in the most unexpected way." Smiling gently, I added, "I'll go change."

Still feeling awful about the accident, Natasha added, "I'll come with you, I need new footwear as well."

We waited together for the golf cart that would take us to our rooms.

As luck would have it, her cottage happened to be directly across from mine.

"Are you sharing with someone?" I asked her.

"No, I requested for a private room. I prefer being alone, it's more comfortable," Natasha replied.

"Good, then we can use either room to make love," I flirted again.

"Please shut up," she retorted. "Meet me outside again in five minutes, and we'll take the cart back together." I walked her to the door. Using her key card, she unlocked it and went inside. Before the door could close, I put my foot in between and entered behind her.

"Why are you here? Leave. Right now!" Natasha exclaimed furiously.

I walked towards her until she was backed up against the wall. Trapping her with my hands on either side, I leaned in until I was an inch from her lips. "You have mesmerizing eyes and such a beautiful smile," I whispered to her. "I could make love to you right now."

With a hint of fear and panic in her voice, she answered, "Without my consent, it would be considered rape."

"Hmmmm.." I uttered and slowly moved my face a little closer to her. She turned her head away, afraid now and pleaded, "Please. Let me go G."

"Earlier you proclaimed, I wouldn't be able to lay a finger on you. I took that quite personally. But I am willing to let you go for now, if you give me a kiss on my cheek." Natasha was breathing heavily now. "A peck on the cheek can be friendly too." I continued huskily, "I'll leave immediately."

She leaned forward, brushed her lips on my cheek quickly and turned her head away. She closed her eyes, her body heaving from the deep breaths.

"Natasha," I stated, "It's only courteous that I return the favour," and leaned in to plant my lips firmly against her cheek. Her whole body tensed at the touch, but she remained silent.

I muttered into her cheek, "I'm exercising every bit of restraint I can summon, to not rip this gold dress off you and peel that g-string down. Never before have I felt this attracted to someone. I'm burning with an inferno of desire for you, Natasha." I exhaled deeply, removed my hands from the wall, took a step back, and said, "Goodbye, I'll be calling it a night. I'm too worked up to be around people right now."

I left and made my way back to my cottage.

The following morning, I woke up with butterflies in my stomach. I realized that I had gone a bit too far with my presumptuous flirting. I waited until the very last minute to join the breakfast buffet, taking my time drinking coffee in the room. I was anxious and wanted to avoid running into Natasha.

I spotted her right away. With an unfinished cup of coffee in front of her, she was seated at a corner table by the beach. Her eyes sweeping over the thinning crowd. When our gazes locked, she got up and walked in my direction.

Nervous, I took my empty plate to a spot that was mostly deserted and busied myself stacking food from the buffet. Praying she wouldn't make a scene; I didn't want the reprimand I was going to receive overheard.

Natasha strolled over, holding a plate as well.

"Such a late breakfast implies you must have had a difficult time falling asleep. Good. You deserved it for your vulgar behaviour last night," she said quietly. Her voice was strained with forced anger. Natasha wasn't quite as enraged as I had assumed. I could finally breathe, relieved that we were still talking privately. The game was still on.

"Please join me for breakfast," I requested her. After gathering a few items from the buffet, I made my way over to her corner table. She trailed behind me, irritated with my lack of regret.

We sat down, and ordered a fresh pot of coffee.

"It's true. I had a tough time falling asleep," I informed her. I had to masturbate thrice before I could relax enough to pass out."

"You are incorrigible." she exclaimed in frustration. "Aren't you the least bit ashamed that you cornered me and forced me to kiss you?"

"A peck on the cheek is far from a kiss," I continued. "Had I kissed you on the lips and forced my tongue in your mouth, then I would be surely embarrassed. Natasha, our first kiss shall be when you initiate it."

"That's never happening," she fumed. But even so, she remained seated at the table, inviting me to continue our conversation. I admired her manner of flirting. She was playing the role of hard-to-get and wanted me to chase after her.

"The haldi ceremony is scheduled for this afternoon. I have a request to make of you," I asked.

Natasha narrowed her eyes and questioned, "What is it?"

"Once you are dressed for the haldi, before you leave you room, stretch your panties up all the way up your waist so that the gusset bunches up and gets tightly tucked between your lips and ass. Similar to a wedgie. The constant friction to the clit is an excellent edging mechanism. It's going to make you wetter than you ever felt before."

"You are despicable," she retorted, scowling at the suggestion. " I'm not going to be walking around in public sporting a wedgie. And I don't feel the need to be wet."

"Trust me, nobody will find out. It's totally concealed beneath your clothing, even I wouldn't know unless you told me." I added, "You really should try it. You'll know if you're attracted to me if you end up becoming wet. If not, you can always pull it back down after a while."

"Sorry G. I won't participate in your kinky games." At last, Natasha stood up and marched away from the table.

Hoping I had piqued her interest enough for her to give it a shot, I crossed my fingers. After completing my breakfast, I left too.

Haldi is a ritual where the bride and groom cover their bodies with a turmeric paste before their wedding day. Its goal is to purify the body of the couple before to their holy matrimony.

When I arrived, the ceremony had already begun. The bride and groom were surrounded by guests who were showering them with flower petals.

Natasha was easy to spot. She was wearing a white skirt and a sexy blouse, which were exquisitely embroidered with vibrant floral designs. Her sheer pink dupatta, which was wrapped over her, looked stunning against the white. She looked gorgeous. I waited around patiently until the formalities concluded. Some dancing ensued after which lunch was to be served. I hovered near the crowd, hoping to get her attention. She and some other girls were dancing. I was watching her intently, my line of sight shielded by my dark sunglasses.

As she swayed to the music, I saw some unexpected jolts in her movement. I grinned at the little triumph. She had done it.

Eager to participate now, I strode into the huge crowd. When Natasha saw me, she stopped dancing and walked over to an empty table, on the pretext of getting some water. A few minutes later, I did exact same thing. I grabbed a bottle of water and stood by her side.

"So how does it feel?" I enquired.

"Feel what? I haven't gone through with your idea," she answered.

"Do not lie to me, it's all over your face," I asserted. "Infact, it's so tightly wedged in that every step you take is sending waves of pleasure through your body."

"Rubbish." she said nonchalantly.

"Alright, prove me wrong. Give me your panties," I shot back.

Her eyebrows sprang upwards just like a deer caught in the headlights.

"If they are dry, I won't bother you anymore. But, if they are wet, then I get to keep them."

Momentarily forgetting her declaration, she asked, startled, "Why do you want to keep my wet panties?"

"So that I can smell your arousal. I am going to hold them to my nose and breathe in the aroma of your sex," I informed her. "Before we make love, I would like to be edged too."

"You are such a pervert, God," she exclaimed. "Yes. I did do it. And matter of fact, I am aroused. I was hoping to prove you wrong, but I suppose the action is meant to stimulate and your body can deceive you. However, I am not going to hand over my panties to you."

"Please," I pleaded. "The least you can do is give them to me if you won't have sex with me. It will enhance the excitement of my masturbating."

"You are going to masturbate while you sniff my panties?" she asked curiously.

"You can watch me as I do it. And be fully clothed too." I begged, "I promise to not lay a finger on you."

At last, I sensed her considering my proposal.

I continued quickly, "It may be in either of our rooms. Everyone is preoccupied with lunch; we can easily sneak away separately and meet back at the room. It will only take a few minutes at most. Pleasee....Pleaseee...Please," I implored.