An Indian Wedding Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reconfirmed, "Fully clothed and not laying a finger on me?"

"Yes, ma'am," I reassured her.

"Meet me in my room in twenty minutes," she instructed.

Ecstatic, I punched the air.

I noticed a slight curve of her lips at my enthusiasm as I drifted away from her with a spring in my stride.

Exactly twenty minutes later, I arrived at her doorstep. The door was left ajar. I checked my surroundings before I stepped inside, locking it behind me. Natasha was leaning against the wall across from the bed. I shifted over to the bed and turned to face her.

Stripping, I undid the shirt and trousers, pausing long enough to allow her to see the obvious bulge in my briefs. I slowly removed my underwear revealing my hard cock. Natasha observed me intently, taking in my physique and the erection I was flaunting.

"Panties?" I requested, breaking the trance she was in.

Natasha attempted to head for the bathroom, but I stopped her said, "Remove them here, please."

After a moment of hesitation, she gave in and slid her hands beneath her skirt and wriggled them down. She stepped out from under them and tossed them over.

It sailed into my grasp. The panties were white and the dampness was clearly visible. I straightened them out and turned it inside out. Neatly folding them into a tiny bundle, I held it in my palm and brought it to my nose. Inhaling deeply, I sighed at the musky sweet smell of her sex.

"Natasha, you smell delicious." I complimented. My free hand circled my cock and began stroking it, while still smelling her panties. After a minute, I stopped and said, "I need some lubrication."

She replied, "I have moisturizer."

"No, I want your saliva," I commanded, stepping in her direction and holding out my hand.

Natasha hesitated for a moment once more before drooling some onto my open palm.

She repeated the action a couple of more times before I stepped back towards the bed. The veins on my penis were protruding as I coated my cock with the salvia completely. The fascinated expression on her face made the whole experience even more erotic.

I began stroking my cock while slowly swaying my hips. I brought the wet panties to my face and inhaled again. "Natasha!" I moaned into them.

At the spectacle I was putting on, Natasha's heartbeat accelerated and she began to breathe heavily. I pumped my cock furiously, and the sound of skin slapping against my hands filled the silent room. She involuntarily let out a soft "Ahhh." The sound combined with her ragged breathing intensified my pleasure several times over. My entire body glistened with sweat as I inched closer to my climax. The expression on her face while she ogled me masturbate was so tantalising that I whispered huskily, "I am going to cum."

"Ahhhh....ahhhhh..aaaahhhh," I moaned again, reaching my peak. My cock exploded, sending ropes of cum squirting to the ground in between of us. I kept slowly pumping, squeezing out a few more drops. Using her moist panties, I wiped my cock thoroughly and dropped them on the bed. I observed her while I wordlessly wore my clothes. Natasha's was clearly aroused by what she had witnessed.

"Thank you." I informed her with gratitude, "I really needed this," and walked out of the room, leaving her slumped against the wall.

Strolling back to my room, I spent the rest of the evening there.

As per the timetable, a Sangeet was scheduled for tonight at eight o'clock. The dress code was Indo-Western.

The Sangeet is not considered a religious pre-wedding ceremony. Rather, it's a way to share in the excitement and happiness that surround the couple. Centred around music and dancing, the bride and groom gather with their closest friends and family to celebrate the union of their two families.

By seven thirty, after manscaping myself, I had a long hot shower and changed into a dark blue kurta, cropped trousers and loafers. I wore some perfume and left my room.

When I arrived at the venue, the dance performances were yet to begin. The couple was being presented by the host as they made a spectacular entrance. At the far end of the stage, I spotted Natasha standing next to the DJ booth.

She sported a black and gold chevron-patterned skirt and a black blouse without a dupatta. Natasha looked drop-dead gorgeous. Her blouse was jaw-dropping sexy. It was tinier than a bra, backless and solely secured with strings. A gold necklace adorned her neck, nestled elegantly between a stunning cleavage. Her makeup was flawless and her hair was worn loose in waves. I felt myself grow in my underwear. We made eye contact and acknowledged each other with the faintest of nods.

Natasha was surrounded by her gang of girlfriends as usual. Enthusiastic to observe her dance, I grabbed a seat right at the front. The couple kick-started the evening with a romantic dance to a medley of Bollywood tunes. Next in line, introducing Natasha's group, the emcee invited them all to the stage. They performed to a couple of spicy Bollywood songs. Her graceful moves captured my attention and I found it impossible to look away. Her dance along with her outfit was almost sultry. I remained semi-hard throughout her performance. I stood up as they descended from the stage and subtly gestured for her to follow me behind the audience seated to watch the performance.

It took her a few minutes to catch up with me. "Any other dances for you?" I enquired.

"No, one was sufficient," she answered, still out of breath.

"You look absolutely breath-taking in this outfit. And what a dancer," I stated as a compliment.

My words made her blush.

"For the next hour, everyone will be occupied with the sangeet. Shall we return to your room?" I requested her. "I want to masturbate in front of you again."

Without any objection, she promptly agreed, "Yes, let's go now. But we have to get back as soon as possible."

With everyone at the sangeet, the hotel was deserted. After requesting a cart to ferry us back, we entered her room without the fear of being discovered.

Locking the door behind us, I hastily undressed and got up on her bed. Standing at eye level, I wanted her entire focus to be on my cock. Like I had done before, I held out my hand, clearly signalling that I needed some lubrication. But this time, to make it happen, she had to get considerably closer.

Natasha approached me slowly and came to a stop just inches from my cock. Pushing my hand, she gingerly held my cock. Tracing the veins on my penis, she was examining me with admiration. Her free hand cupped my balls and gave them a gentle squeeze. This new development made me groan out loud. With great care, her palm tugged on my foreskin, exposing my pink tip. A drop of precum glistened at the opening.

Natasha parted her lips and planted a kiss on my cock head.

"Ahhhh...ahhhh...Natashaaa," I whimpered at the sensation of her lips.

She started making out with my tip. The warmth of her mouth felt like a touch of heaven.

My hands reached out to grab her hair, but she stopped me.

"You'll mess up my hair, keep your hands behind your back," she instructed.

While holding me by the base of my shaft, she took me further in her mouth, inch after inch and began blowing me. I let out another stream of moans.

Natasha glanced up at me as she continued blowing. It was captivating to see her smoky eyes and ruby lips wrapped tightly around my thick cock. She reached out to grab my ass and yank me deeper into her mouth. Her eyes stayed fixed on mine. Transfixed, I couldn't possibly look away, even if I wanted to.

Her head bobbed up and down on my cock, refusing to let go of me for even a moment. She would pause after a few blows, my shaft deep inside her mouth, then release it a few inches and start blowing me again.

"I am going to cum. I'm can't hold it. Pleaseee, "I mumbled panting. My body began trembling with need. Natasha blinked her eyes, giving me permission to cum in her mouth. I roared as the cum churned in my balls, raced up my shaft, and erupted into her hot mouth. Shaking with the intensity of my fierce orgasm, I kept cumming. She never let go, swallowing every drop of cum I pumped into her. Once I was drained, she released me with a plop and licked my cock clean of any leftover cum.

Breathlessly, she told me, "I'm going to touch up my makeup. You must return before anyone realizes that we are the only ones missing."

I quickly changed into my clothes and left the room, allowing Natasha some time to get back to the sangeet by herself.

The performances continued for another hour after we got there. We maintained our distance. Sipping my drink at the bar, I watched her mingling with her friends. What a passionate woman. To be honest, I wasn't mentally prepared for her to take things further. Her actions had taken me completely by surprise. Still, I was relishing the warm fuzzy feeling after that euphoric blowjob.

As the Sangeet ceremony was wrapped up by the emcee, and the DJ announced that the party was going to be shifted to the ballroom. The youngsters gathered on the dance floor while the elder guests went to eat dinner. The party was quickly underway, with drinks in each person's hand.

A couple of the females from the night before came over to me and dragged me onto the dance floor. We all partied hard and danced our hearts out to celebrate the couple's upcoming marriage. With all the alcohol flowing, everyone was rather intoxicated.

A few times, Natasha looked directly at me, and I saw the frown on her face. She was annoyed by the woman holding onto my arm. After another fifteen minutes or so, she came over and ordered, "Ditch this bimbo, and meet me in my room. Right now."

I chuckled at the obvious jealousy in her words. I excused myself from the ballroom, giving my lady friend an absurd explanation.

Thrilled to be invited back to her place, I strolled back from the beachfront alone in the direction of Natasha's room. I required the time to somewhat sober up.

It took me ten minutes to get to her front door. It was left slightly open, anticipating my arrival. Natasha was sitting on her bed, waiting impatiently.

She stood up and ordered, "Lock the door."

Once I was in front of her, she stripped off my kurta, a little more harshly than I had expected. Her eyes were filled with fire. She undid my belt and removed my trousers and underwear. Grabbing my hand, she dragged me over to the couch, and compelled me to sit down.

She stepped back a few paces and turned to face me while unzipping her skirt. I watched her, bewitched, even though I wasn't completely hard. The skirt gathered at her feet. Underneath, she had on a lacy black g-string. Natasha untied her blouse and flung it onto the bed. She didn't take off her jewellery. Fuck! Her breasts were just phenomenal. Perfectly rounded, with dark areolas and erect nipples. Their beauty was further amplified by the gold necklace that dangled between her cleavage. There she stood, a goddess, before my eyes. In a matter of seconds, I was rock hard and twitching.

Adding an extra wiggle to her voluptuous body, she walked slowly towards me and climbed onto my lap.

Lips brushing together, tentatively, for the first time, Natasha kissed me. Her lips were warm and soft. Running her fingers through my hair, she parted her lips slightly, allowing my tongue to slip inside. Breathing heavily, our lips perfectly moulded together, tender yet powerful all at once; soft yet immersive. I pulled her by the nape of her neck as the kiss became more passionate. We were inseparable.

Gasping for air, we broke up our kiss to let the oxygen enter our lungs. Finally, Natasha spoke, "The first night, when you forced me to kiss your cheeks, once you left, I lay down on the bed, trembling. I was petrified. After a few minutes, I became aware that I was soaking wet. Never before have I felt anything like I did when you touched me. Even though I despised you, I was bloody aroused. I started to touch myself and could not stop fingering until I orgasmed to the thought of you forcing yourself on me that night."

"The next day, I was already drenched at breakfast when I saw you," Natasha went on. "The edging by the wedged panties was pure agony. A masterstroke. I was beyond horny and desperately wanted you. When you proposed to masturbate in front of me, I never would have guessed that it was possible to leak more cum into my panties than I did. It almost felt like I had already climaxed. Watching you play with your beautiful cock, while you lusted for me was a moment I shall always remember. That gorgeously sculpted body of yours, I wanted to worship it."

Natasha continued, "After you left in the afternoon, I took the panties you used to wipe your cock and rubbed it on my pussy. I played for twenty minutes and had multiple orgasms. G, we have only two more nights together, I want you to make love to me as often as you can physically manage. If you wish too, you are welcome to move into my room. Do you understand?"

Nodding wordlessly, I accepted her demands. I had been hard throughout her intimate revelation.

Pushing the g-string aside, Natasha grasped my cock in her hand and inserted me into her moist pussy. With the tightness of her pussy, pleasure radiated out of every pore in my body. In a single stroke, my length penetrated her entirely. Perched on my lap, she looked exquisite. The perfectly styled hair and make-up along with the jewellery, gave her an almost bride-like appearance. Sinking her knees deeper into the couch while her hands roamed over my chiselled shoulders and chest, she began riding me.

A moan escaped from her lips. Enraptured, my hands cupped the abundant cheeks of her ass, nudging her upwards as she rode me. Moving in rhythm, savouring each thrust as we fucked passionately.

"Oh my god, Natasha, you are unbelievably sexy," I exclaimed to her, heaving. "And this body of yours drives me wild." I latched onto her breasts, suckling and nibbling on her hard nipples. She whimpered, "Ahhhh...ohhhh...," as I fondled her with my mouth. She lead me from one breast to the other, her hands entangled in my hair.

I scooted forward a little and instructed her to wrap her legs around me while she was still mounted on my lap. After she straddled me, I picked her up and carried her to the bed with me. I carefully placed her down on the bed.

I pinned Natasha's wrists together above her head with one hand. With the other hand I kneaded her juicy breasts and began pumping into her harder. "Ohh fuckkk..Ahhhh...You feel so gooood," she groaned, wrapping her legs even more tightly around my torso. I pick up the tempo. As we get closer to our orgasms, our incoherent moans fill the room. Squeezing her breasts even more aggressively, our bodies slam into one another, nosily. I release her wrists and clasp her hands in mine, our fingers intertwined.

Kissing her fervently, I mumble into her mouth, "Cum for me." Her reply is muffled as she returns my kiss. Natasha's body starts to tremble beneath me as she clenches onto my shaft and orgasms. I can feel my own cum exploding into her while we're still kissing.

Exhausted, I collapse on top of her and she embraces me. A minute later, once I have caught my breath, I attempt to get up, not wanting to crush her. However, she stops me, holding me firmly and requests, "Stay inside me till you're soft. I like how your cock feels within me."

After a while, once I've gotten flaccid, I get off her and lie down next her. Then Natasha offers, "Would you like to sit in the tub and have a shower with me?"

"Try and stop me," I asserted, turning to peck her on the lips.

"I'll take off the jewellery till you have the hot water running," she replies with a smile.

I go into the bathroom, turn the faucet to hot, and come back out to grab a bottle of wine and two glasses from the minibar. I pour the wine, sprinkle in some bath salts, and then get in the tub to wait for her to show up.

She walks in completely naked, her hair secured in a top knot. My cock twitches in the water and I groan aloud at the sight of her. What a fantastic body! The top knot, somehow, emphasizes her curves even more. I want to get out and make love to her again.

Anticipating my thoughts, she sternly orders me, "Stay inside." She enters the hot water and settles in, leaning her back against my chest. I hand her the glass of wine, and start caressing her breasts as we soak our bodies. Enjoying the hot water, we sip on the wine quietly and kiss delicately every few minutes. In no time the bottle is empty and the water has turned tepid.

I assist her in getting out, as we're both rather high. We shower together, caressing each other like teenagers. After we're through, we wipe each other off and enter the bedroom. Walking towards the bed, I instruct her to lie down on her stomach and climb up between her ankles.

"Please let's rest tonight; I'm drained and sore," murmurs Natasha. "Make love to me in the morning."

"I am rock hard, I won't be able to sleep," I explain her. "Just enjoy what I am about to do, we don't have to have sex if you don't feel like it."

In a fog, she mumbles, "Hmmmm."

I bow down to lick the cheeks on her ass, nibbling and biting my way across her curves. Then, nuzzling into her crack, I linger there, inhaling in the intoxicating smell of her. Natasha's body stiffens a little, shocked by this unexpected move. I pause a moment, allowing her body to relax, before pushing myself deeper into her crack and giving her anus a peck.

"G!" she yells, gasping. "What are you doing? That's gross." I simply maintain her position and shower her with kisses in between her ass cheeks. Once she accepted that I am determined and unrelenting in what I am about to do, my mouth opens wider and I rim her. She gasps even more loudly and gives a delightful sigh.

My tongue tenderly slithers all over her anus. Her abundant cheeks press back against me as I keep my face buried in her crack to lick her some more. I could stay there forever. For easier access, I bend her knees so that her ass juts upwards. I suckle on her moist lips, tasting her cum seeping through. My hand finds her clitoris and I use my fingertip to gently rub it while I eat her out. Every few seconds, I move back up to her anus and lick it.

Enjoying the pleasure my tongue is giving her, Natasha begins to grind her ass on my face. Wanting more, I lift her up and lie down on the bed, between her knees. Settling into the 69 position, she sits on top of me and starts riding my face. Her hands seize my cock, and she begins twerking on my tongue, sliding her anus through my lips and up to her pussy. Once more, I locate her clit and rub it frantically.

"Ohh my Goddd..." Natasha screams, "What are you doing to me! Ahhhhh...ahhhh, I am going to cum....!" Her entire body convulses violently and she thumps her ass into my face and cums all over me.

Fatigued, her shivering body slumps on my torso, thoroughly satisfied. We spend several minutes lying in the 69 position. While I leisurely lick her cum, Natasha kisses my still-hard cock lovingly. My cock squirms against her mouth, pleading for more attention.

At last, she tends to my needs and starts sucking me while massaging my balls. Natasha uses her free hand to stroke my cock. Her tongue swirls around me as her mouth devours my cock. The simulation is enough; I'm desperate to cum after being edged for so long. Instantly, I am ready to erupt inside her warm, gentle mouth. "Natasha, pleaseee...", I whimper.

Her lips wrap around me firmly and she strokes me faster. I moan ecstatically into her ass and orgasm in her mouth. Swallowing all of it, she lets me remain in her mouth till I am soft. Finally pleasured, I relish the feel of her sensual mouth. It's unbelievable how gentle she can be when giving me oral.

Staying in the same position for several minutes, we enjoy the intimacy of one other's private parts for several minutes, occasionally kissing and breathing in the smell of sex. Eventually, I get up and lie down next to her, embracing her from behind. We drift off to sleep as I caress her breasts.