An Indispensable Woman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amara found she welcomed the unexpected company; she'd half-expected Dani to rush back to her chores. The two of them sat quietly for a few minutes. The silence was companionable and not awkward, but Amara was eager to dive more deeply into Dani's thoughts and feelings.

"Tell me about your nipple piercing," Amara said, opting for an intimate subject in hopes of uncovering a different side to Dani.

"What about it?"

"Why your left nipple and not your right one? Is there a special meaning to that?"

Dani gave a brief grin.

"Yeah. It means I have sensitive nipples and low pain tolerance."

Amara chuckled. "You chickened out after the first nipple?"

"Chickened out, wised up, whatever you want to call it."

"It was that bad?"

"Hell yeah. I was in agony for days."

"But you kept the barbell anyway?"

"I wanted to have something to show for my suffering."

"So brave."

"I don't hear you begging to get YOURS pierced."

Dani smiled and Amara was glad the gentle teasing had been well-received.

"Fine, so let's hear your story. You never did anything wild and crazy?" Dani said; an obvious challenge.

Besides letting a woman she hardly knew finger her to orgasm in the shower? Giving up control to a woman barely half her age? Letting Dani dictate when she could work, what she could eat, when she could sleep? Even in Amara's uninhibited youth, nothing came anywhere close to that level of reckless adventure.

"I've got a few drinking stories from college, but that's about it. I got married out of college and since then I've been a plain, old wife and mother. Pretty dull, I guess."

"My hobbies are bowling and colouring, so I'm not exactly living life on the edge either," Dani said. "And you're anything but plain, believe me."

Amara was touched by the compliment, delivered with a simple sincerity.

"Thank you. It means a lot to hear that. To be honest I've let myself go since Anne was born. I used to do Pilates and Boot Camp down at the gym, but with work being so busy, that stuff just fell by the wayside."

"Well...work won't be so busy from now on, right? Why not pick it up again?"

Amara considered. "I do have a bit of extra time now, don't I? But I suppose the gym may have to wait until my injuries heal up."

"Maybe not. They've got treadmills there, right? Spin classes? You could do cardio until your shoulder heals. I could help you change until you can do it yourself."

"That really makes it inconvenient for you."

"It's what you're paying me for, right?"

Amara realized Dani was sealing off every avenue of escape, and silently cursed herself for raising the issue in the first place. But the more she thought about it, the more the idea began to appeal to her. She had been letting herself go, and here was a gift-wrapped opportunity to begin to reverse the bad habits she'd fallen into. Why was she fighting it, when she could relax and put herself into Dani's hands?

"I think I'd like that. Let's do it."

Dani flashed her a wicked smile. "Don't lose too much weight, though. You've got killer curves."

Amara couldn't help a blush, remembering how the younger woman had sampled those curves the previous night in the shower. The recollection caused an excited quiver in her stomach.

As if in response to the blush Dani sunk her hand into the bathwater and touched Amara's ankle, then slowly ran her hand to mid-calf, then back down. It was an intimate gesture, a familiar one but not unwelcome. Part of Amara was amazed at how quickly she'd come to accept the other woman's hands on her.

"Getting spiky. Want a shave?" Dani asked as she continued the caress her leg.

Amara's blush deepened. It had been more than a week since she'd done her legs, although she usually wore pant suits to work so there was no urgency. And since the falling-out with her husband there hadn't been much point to it.

"It's not that bad, is it?" Amara aimed for a light-hearted deflection.

Dani shrugged. "Doesn't matter to me." Then her lovely, pales eyes turned intense. "Do you want me to shave your legs, Amara?"

Caught up in Dani's gaze, Amara found herself nodding even before she'd fully processed the question. She was surprised by the surge of arousal, the tingling between her legs in response. She felt hot; surely she was blushing clear down to her toes! Dani's hand continued to stroke her leg.

"Soak for a while longer. I've got some folding to do, then I'll be back for you." Dani rose, then winked at Amara before leaving her alone in the bathroom.

****

Dani slid the razor over Amara's well-lubricated leg, a slow, careful stroke from knee to ankle. The sensation was a pleasant one, and the younger woman's warm hand on her calf felt somehow reassuring. But Dani's position, kneeling in front of Amara's wide-spread knees, changed everything. Under different circumstances the contact might have felt relaxing, even luxurious. But Amara was nude below her chest; the fluffy towel Dani had draped over her shoulders after drying her did nothing to hide her bare sex from Dani's gaze. Her housekeeper's proximity consumed Amara's attention.

She knew from the telltale throb between her legs that she was aroused and she wondered if the fact was obvious to Dani as well. It was no longer a question of whether Amara was attracted to her housekeeper – the emotional and sexual feelings were impossible to deny. Dani made her pulse race and her breathing quicken. Dani occupied her thoughts when she was at work and at home. Dani's presence in her life brought stability, comfort and peace. In just a few weeks the younger woman had evolved from helper to assistant to...well...a lover.

The other questions – how those feelings had suddenly developed and how Amara should move forward – still lurked in the rational recesses of her brain. But for now, in this moment, it was the feel of Dani's hands on her bare legs, fingers temptingly close to her eager slit, that was foremost in her mind. With each sure-handed swipe of the triple blade, Amara's heat increased.

"Do you stop at the knee, or go all the way up?" Dani asked, raising her eyes. Amara could read in them the same sly tease as the previous night, the same unspoken question. Continue, or stop?

She gave an involuntary shiver as she imagined the feel of that razor gliding over her inner thigh. It was an easy choice.

"Usually...all the way up. But...I mean, if you're getting tired..."

Dani merely smiled in reply, then began to spread the shaving lotion from knee to thigh, on the top and outside of her leg, then more slowly over the soft, sensitive skin near her sex. Amara closed her eyes and sighed, savouring the intimate care, the feel of slick, hot fingers sliding over her most sensitive flesh.

"A little wider," Dani said, nudging the inside of Amara's knee with the side of her hand. She spread her knees further, until she could feel the stretch in the muscles of her groin. Exposing everything, a wanton invitation.

The razor touched her innermost thigh, so close to her labia she could sense the heat of Dani's hand. The first stroke was gentle and deliberate; a thinly-disguised caress. Amara's breath came harder and she tried not to moan as the razor grazed every inch of both thighs, leaving behind sensitized, silky skin. Time seemed to slow as her whole universe became that tiny razor blade that worked achingly close to her throbbing, wet pussy.

"What do you want done with this?" Dani said, and Amara felt fingers stroking her pubic hair, teasing the skin above and to the sides of her sex. She didn't open her eyes, didn't want to do anything to break the spell the younger woman was weaving.

"Anything," Amara said, her voice a whisper.

"Ooh. Just as well...my knees and back have about had it." Amara opened her eyes as Dani slowly rose to her feet, stood between Amara's knees and stretched. The younger woman's belly was inches from Amara's face, and Amara was possessed by the desire to kiss it, to feel the softness and warmth of the skin beneath her lips, to inhale that feminine scent. But she hesitated, unsure of herself, and a moment later Dani had stepped back and was helping Amara to her feet.

Amara almost protested, almost insisted that Dani finish what she started. Surely the younger woman wouldn't leave her in such a state, hot and wet and burning with unfulfilled need? But then she caught the mischievous gleam in Dani's eyes and began to understand. There was a game being played, after all. And although Amara didn't know all the rules, it was becoming clear that Dani wouldn't settle for less than her active participation.

Was she ready for that? To passively receive Dani's sexual attention was one thing. To actively participate was to cross a threshold into a different realm altogether. Surely a decision like that required deliberation and soul-searching?

Dani dressed her in a brief pair of panties and a half-camisole, then helped ease her into bed; the bad shoulder made it a slow exercise. Through it all she felt her lust heating her, demanding attention.

"Look at that – five minutes to spare," Dani said with a wink, then turned off the light and moved to the doorway. "Sweet dreams, Amara."

"Dani?"

"Yeah?" The younger woman stopped and turned back to face her.

Amara's heart pounded as she made her decision. She was glad the room was dark; it would hide her blush.

"May I please have that kiss you offered earlier this evening?"

For a moment Dani didn't move or speak, then she slowly came back and sat on the side of the bed. Her face was partially hidden in shadow and Amara couldn't see her expression clearly.

Dani reached out and gently stroked Amara's cheek, then ran her fingertips along her jaw to her chin. She lowered her face to Amara's then paused with just their noses touching. Amara closed her eyes and lifted her chin; a mix of anxiety and lust made her quiver.

And then she felt Dani's lips against her own, soft and warm. Gentle; a question, not a demand. The contact sent a surge of arousal through her and she gasped at the intensity of it, felt an unmistakable clenching in her sex. The lips moved lower, to her chin, and then lower still, pressing a hot kiss to the underside of her jaw before coming back to Amara's mouth.

The experience was both surreal and powerful; lying in her own bed, wearing next to nothing as a woman half her age captured her bottom lip and grazed it with her tongue. Amara could hear her own heart hammering, and the sound of her heavy breathing seemed to fill the room.

Dani's warm hand came to rest on Amara's bare belly as the younger woman's lips moved again to her neck, and the twin sensations pulled a soft moan from somewhere deep inside.

Amara eagerly met Dani's kiss the next time her lips came within range. She felt her housekeeper's tongue brush her lips and she parted them to allow it inside. Her pussy pulsed as she tasted Dani's tongue with her own. Everything felt hot; her skin was burning. She rolled her hips forward unconsciously, willing the hot hand on her stomach to venture south. The movement made her aware of a sticky wetness between her buttocks. Sweat, or her own leaking arousal?

In response to Amara's squirming, Dani's hand slid lower. Her fingertips slipped under the elastic waistband of Amara's panties, paused there, then began a slow, maddening caress, following the line of the waistband from one hip bone to the other. Amara groaned, needing those fingers lower.

Dani's lips brushed Amara's ear. "Are you sure a kiss is all you want?" she whispered, her hot breath sending shivers down Amara's spine. A kiss on the earlobe, sharp teeth nipping, then a hot, wet tongue sliding up the rim of the ear.

Amara spread her legs and raised her hips but Dani's teasing fingertips continued to caress the skin under her navel, leaving her breathless with need.

"Maybe you'd like my fingers here?" The younger woman moved her fingers, letting them drift lower on the outside of Amara's panties until they ticked her labia lightly through the thin fabric. Amara's response was immediate; a wanton moan as she thrust her hips up, seeking greater contact.

Dani nibbled her earlobe again. "Maybe you'd like more than my fingers? You want my lips there?" Another slow lick along the shell of the ear. "My tongue?"

"Oh yes..." Amara's answer was a breathy hiss. The fingers began a gentle, deliberate up-and-down scratching over her panties, grazing her swollen clitoris at the top of each stroke, teasing the soaking entrance to her pussy at the bottom. Amara couldn't keep her hips still, and tried to grind her clit against Dani's fingernails whenever they ventured close enough.

"I love kissing you," Dani whispered then slipped her tongue into Amara's welcoming mouth.

"Mmmm." Amara's response was a low groan. Her splinted left hand came up to stroke Dani's hair and the back of her neck.

Dani pulled back, holding her face above Amara's. In the faint light from the hallway Amara could see the younger woman's eyes locked on to her own. She could only return the heated gaze, awaiting whatever Dani decided to do next while her hips squirmed under the younger woman's fingers.

"Tongue or fingers?" Dani asked, and tickled Amara's clitoris with her fingernail as though clarifying the question.

"Anything. Please..."

But Dani didn't move. "Tongue or fingers, Amara?"

"Tongue. Oh God...please...lick me!" The words were out before Amara had a chance to vet them, before she could weigh them against the consequences. Her lust was doing the talking now.

Dani bent low to kiss Amara's lips, tasting her again with her tongue, then kissed her way down to her neck, then collarbone. The teasing, stroking fingers left her slit and roughly pushed Amara's half-camisole up, bunching it under her armpits and exposing her large breasts, then those fingers resumed their teasing of Amara's pussy.

"These are amazing," Dani said, pulling back for a moment and letting her eyes roam over Amara's chest.

"Touch them," Amara whispered. There was no hesitation now, only a clear, desperate need. The fingers between her legs were driving her wild, coaxing her closer to the edge. Her skin felt flushed and sweaty.

Dani lowered her head and planted hot kisses all over the left breast, then sucked Amara's thick nipple into her mouth, trapped it between her teeth and lashed it roughly with her tongue. The wash of sensation drew a shuddering gasp – it had been months since she'd felt a mouth on her nipple and she'd missed it terribly. Her housekeeper alternated between sucking hard and stroking the nipple with her tongue.

Amara was losing her mind, consumed by an urgent need for relief that swept aside all reason or restraint.

"Dani...your tongue. Please?"

In response Dani began a tortuously slow journey, pressing hot wet kisses between Amara's breasts, then below her sternum, blazing a fiery trail downward with her lips. When she reached her abdomen Amara felt the muscles there twitch and spasm; the intimate contact was ticklish as well as erotic.

Finally Dani ran her fingertips under the panty waistband and drew them down, pausing to explore the newly-revealed flesh with her lips as she went. Amara could smell her own arousal in the still air of the bedroom now and her face flushed with the knowledge that Dani could doubtless do the same.

And then Amara's panties were off; Dani stood at the foot of the bed looking at her with hungry eyes. The younger woman reached behind her and unhooked her bra, sliding it down her arms and off. Her panties went next, and a moment later the naked woman crawled up onto the bed until she was on her hands and knees above Amara. They locked eyes; Amara could read her own eagerness reflected in the intensity of Dani's gaze.

Almost of its own accord Amara's left hand came up to stroke Dani's cheek, then the warm skin of her shoulder, then sliding lower until it grazed the impossibly soft skin on the side of her small breast.

"If I don't taste you soon, I'll go crazy," Dani said with a wicked smile, then repositioned herself so she faced Amara's feet. Amara found herself looking up at Dani's thighs and buttocks, at her sex. She could smell Dani at this range; the sweet, musky and oddly welcome scent of the younger woman's arousal. Dani's labia were parted slightly, and even in the dim light Amara could catch a glimpse of the private, pink flesh between them.

She felt nimble fingers on her pussy, near the clit, and then a hot tongue bathed it in a slow lick. It was all she needed, and with a cry she climaxed under Dani's tongue; thighs and hips quivering, pleasure rolling through her body in waves. Even after the orgasm began to fade there were tremors and spasms as Dani tormented Amara's labia and thighs with hot kisses and soft licks.

Amara closed her eyes and panted to catch her breath.

"Mmm. I'm not done yet. Neither are you," Dani said, her voice a husky growl. The tongue returned, feather-light against Amara's engorged clitoris, gradually stoking the flames once again.

Amara opened her eyes and took in the smooth, rounded contours of Dani's thighs and ass. Tentatively, she raised her left hand and grazed her fingernails over the warm skin, then enjoyed the silky texture with her fingertips. Dani moaned her approval, her face between Amara's thighs.

She knew she should reciprocate – it was selfish to accept Dani's affections and give nothing in return – but for a moment Amara felt the return of her earlier hesitation. She quickly brushed it aside. In for a penny, in for a pound! It was difficult to be apprehensive when Dani's tongue was teasing so expertly.

Amara decided to ease into it, stroking with her fingers while exploring Dani's soft thighs with her lips. All the while, the scent of Dani's juices were strong in the air, teasing and beckoning.

What would it be like to taste another woman? She'd tasted her own juices before, on her husband's lips after he'd licked her to orgasm, and sometimes on his cock as they switched positions during lovemaking. She'd been ambivalent about the taste and scent.

But Amara found herself suddenly, recklessly eager to sample Dani's most intimate flesh. She raised her head and pressed her lips against the prickly pubic hair, her nose grazing the lips of the younger woman's sex and coming away dabbed with sweet-smelling wetness.

Dani moaned again and lowered her hips so her pussy was more easily accessible. Amara could feel her own orgasm approaching, slower this time as Dani's attentions were more leisurely and teasing.

Amara took the plunge, swiping her tongue boldly along the length of Dani's sex, dipping between the slippery folds. The taste was neither as tangy nor as salty as she'd expected; it was subtle and enticing. She went back for a second lick, then sought the clitoris with her tongue. It didn't take long to find it, swollen and hard and seemingly eager to be discovered. She probed it gently, measuring Dani's reaction to the light licking.

She heard the younger woman gasp. "Ahh...a little harder...nice long strokes." Dani's own tongue began a series of hot, slow swipes, as if to illustrate her words. Amara copied the motion, loving Dani's mouth on her clitoris, and loving the idea that her own tongue was giving the same pleasure to her new lover.

A moment later the sensations had become too powerful to resist and Amara felt a tingling and clenching that seemed to come from all over. As the orgasm gripped hard she attacked Dani's clit with a frenzied hunger, determined to share the incredible, rippling sensations.

"Fuck, that feels great. Right there...that spot..." Dani whispered, punctuating her words with wet kisses to Amara's thighs and pressing her own pussy hard against Amara's lips.